No announcement yet.

The Resonance Energy Device Explained

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i am still in the problem of producing power , after success in this all the remain steps will be easy ...

Comment

• Of course��

Comment

• Originally posted by Pidja105 View Post
        Of course��

i hope so ..

l___¶¶¶____¶¶¶___________¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
        ___¶¶¶____¶¶¶________¶¶¶¶¶¶¶____¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
        ___¶¶¶____¶¶______¶¶¶¶__¶______¶¶____¶¶¶¶
        ___¶¶¶____¶¶____¶¶¶____¶¶_____¶¶_______¶¶¶
        ____¶_¶¶¶¶¶¶__¶¶¶¶_____¶¶_____¶_____¶¶¶__¶¶
        ___¶¶__¶¶¶_¶_¶¶¶_¶_____¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶_¶¶____¶¶
        _¶¶¶_o______¶¶¶__¶__¶¶¶¶¶_____¶__¶¶¶¶_____¶¶
        ¶¶__________¶¶___¶¶¶¶¶_¶_____¶_____¶¶¶_____¶
        ¶¶__¶_______¶¶___¶¶___¶_¶¶¶¶¶¶_______¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
        ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶_____¶____¶¶_____¶¶¶___¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶____¶
        __¶¶¶¶¶¶¶___¶¶___¶¶¶___¶¶_¶¶¶¶_¶¶____¶¶____¶
        ________¶¶__¶¶___¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶__¶¶¶_¶¶____¶_____¶
        _________¶___¶¶___¶___¶¶¶¶__¶¶¶_¶__¶¶¶¶¶__¶¶
        _________¶____¶¶¶_¶¶____¶¶¶¶¶__¶¶¶¶¶___¶¶¶¶
        ______¶¶¶¶______¶¶¶¶¶_____¶¶¶¶¶¶¶_______¶¶
        _____¶¶¶____________¶¶¶¶¶¶______¶_____¶¶¶¶
        _____¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶_________¶¶¶¶¶¶____¶¶¶¶¶¶¶__¶¶
        _________¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶_____¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶______¶
        _____________¶¶__¶¶¶¶___________________¶¶¶
        ____________________¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

Comment

• If we can attach capacitor in paralled for matching frequency, what is the problem?

Comment

If we can attach capacitor in paralled for matching frequency, what is the problem?

the problem when attaching a capacitor in parallel is the changing of frequency when using a spark gap as a discharge control mechanism .. in this case the SG is the master that control the circuit and not the matched impedance..

Comment

• Originally posted by med.3012 View Post
              the problem when attaching a capacitor in parallel is the changing of frequency when using a spark gap as a discharge control mechanism .. in this case the SG is the master that control the circuit and not the matched impedance..
              First, you said that you dont have spark gap anymore, do you have it now? And second, what solutions do we need to test before trying to implement our experiments? I might know possible solution, but first I need to know answers to this question for checking.

Comment

First, you said that you dont have spark gap anymore, do you have it now? And second, what solutions do we need to test before trying to implement our experiments? I might know possible solution, but first I need to know answers to this question for checking.

the experiments using a mazilli driver gave a good result because i was able to feed a 20 W light bulb continually using an open circuit as described before , here there's no spark gap , the primary oscillate using a 12 v DRIVER , the secondary is a high voltage side but the production of energy in this system need a relatively high voltage in the primary , around 1000 V or more ...

we need a hv in the primary to increase the output

Comment

• That is very good, power can be increased by matching frequency of mazilli and ETBC, look the site that I posted up. HV can be achieved also by using neon tube parts, V > 100000V. But you said that you was trying with Tesla coil and frequency changes under load, that is because the primary and secondary in Tesla coil oscillate in different frequency and by attaching inductive and caoacitive load(ETBC) whole capacitance and inductance of secondary changes and threfore the f changes. We can calculate parameters using resonate frequency formula, I cannot try that now, but if you decide to try in some days, tell us results. WHOLE FREQUENCY OF SECONDARY MUST BE EQUAL TO FREQUENCY OF ETBC, AND BETTER IS TO WIND PRIMARY IN TESLA COIL AFTER CONFIGURING THE SECONDARY, BECAUSE P AND S MUST BE SIMILAR FREQUENCY. And by that we are getting cost free very high voltages and frequencies, which is good
                  Last edited by Pidja105; 04-11-2017, 09:10 PM.

Comment

• Tell me your opinion, and how can I measure C AND L without using LCR METER OR OSCILLOSCOPE? And HV in primary can be achieved using bug killer. And, why we cannot connect capacitor for impedance matching and remove SG as you did with Mazilli?
                    Last edited by Pidja105; 04-11-2017, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Tell me your opinion, and how can I measure C AND L without using LCR METER OR OSCILLOSCOPE? And HV in primary can be achieved using bug killer. And, why we cannot connect capacitor for impedance matching and remove SG as you did with Mazilli?

this is why i ask my follower to realize something , without real experiments i can't explain some details, for example why not removing the SG, the spark gap is necessary in high voltage ... if you connect you HV power source directly to your ETBC which is a low resistance elements you have a significant voltage reduction .. normally we charge a hv capacitor to some level and we discharge this power to obtain some oscillation .. the sg frequency in this case is very low and the oscillation isn't regulated , the ETBC need a kind of energy balance that can be achieved only in good resonance mode, this mean the natural resonance of ETBC itself have to be achieved ...

Comment

• What do you think about my previous post about Tesla Coil?

Comment

• How can I measure L and C without meter with that functions and oscilloscope?
                          Last edited by Pidja105; 04-12-2017, 11:32 AM.

Comment

• there's no magic here, we need to achieve free oscillation in the ETBC .. Lenz's law is our enemy in this case but using an open mechanism that suitable for electrostatic induction can minimize the friction another way is to use two coil wound in reverse mode CCW plus CW.

How can I measure L and C without meter with that functions and oscilloscope?

this is very easy with a laptop and any program that can generate sin wave using the sound card , but you need a known capacitor to start with , in the sound card you have an input ( mic ) and an output ( speaker ) , the mic can work as oscilloscope and the output can work as frequency generator , but this method isn't sophisticated but can give a good info about your coil or capa if you don't understand i will explain more !

Comment

• How I can use that to measure?

Comment

How I can use that to measure?

there's a software called multi instruments the attached pic bellow, when you click on instruments you have the oscilloscope and the frequency generator, i myself use a USB oscilloscope Hantek, but with this software you only need a cable that inserted in the audio jack as to have both signal ... input and output .

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X