Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matu View Post
    Thanks bistander, for the translation, I will also ...

This drawing was put in the Spanish forum "cacharreo" in August and although the movement is represented in vaiven, can be done with a normal collector bypassing the necessary delgas.
    I hope you understand now.
    regards

Gracias bistander, por la traducción, yo también lo haré...

Este dibujo se puso en el foro español "cacharreo" en agosto y aunque el movimiento se representa en vaiven, puede hacerse con un colector normal puenteando las delgas necesarias.
    Espero se entienda ahora.
    Saludos
    Ya te entiendo Matu, gracias!

Ahora analicemos el circuito...De acuerdo al posicionamiento de ambas escobillas y DE IZQUIERDA A DERECHA...veamos:

La "Sub-Bobina" a la extrema Izquierda dentro de A está recibiendo completa corriente y voltaje, esto genera el campo magnético más fuerte de todas...mas sin embargo está situado demasiado alejado del núcleo del Inducido, no bueno!.

Ahora en las Bobinas B, todas están encendidas con toda su resistencia asi que la corriente es reducida y contiene el campo más débil...estando más cercana al inducido.

Debe ser completamente lo OPUESTO a lo que muestra el Gráfico amigo.

O sea, el campo más fuerte tiene que acercarse al máximo al núcleo del inducido en el momento en que se energize...y viceversa, el campo más débil debe estar más alejado del núcleo central.

Esto-por supuesto- tiene que suceder alternativa y sucesivamente entre A y B.

Inducción muy pobre con este diseño.

I understand you now Matu, thanks!

Let´s analyze the circuit...according to brush positioning from LEFT to RIGHT.

Sub Coil on extreme left from A is getting full currents and voltage, this fact generates the strongest magnetic field, ...however it is located too far away from induced core...no good!

Now on B coils are ALL ON containing all resistance from sub-coils and lowest current so have the weakest field and is closest at induced core...

It should be the complete opposite to what graph is showing my friend.

Meaning, Strongest Field Must be the closest to induced core while the weakest must be further away from it.

This -of course- must take place alternatively and sequentially between A and B.

Very weak Induction as a result with this design

Saludos y gracias

Ufopolitics
    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 02-23-2017, 09:20 PM.
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Matu; I have posted a similar suggestion before here and at Free Energy | searching for free energy and discussing free energy. And satchid did here before me. Post # 151

But still where, how occurs the OU??

bi; I'm writing PM

Regards / Arne

Comment

• Originally posted by seaad View Post

Regards / Arne
        My dear Ant,

By moving a "Massless, Weightless and Invisible Magnetic Field" at super speeds, Frictionless, through Massive iron cores and Pounds of Copper Wires...with absolutely NO mechanical EFFORT whatsoever...except for that of a tiny motor and a small brush riding a commutator...

Oh...and I forgot also a brushless fan motor...consuming 12V and 0.12 A to cool off everything there...

Capisci?

Niente?...not yet?

Regards

Ufopolitics
        Last edited by Ufopolitics; 02-24-2017, 09:01 PM.
        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
          By moving a "Massless, Weightless and Invisible Magnetic Field" at super speeds, Frictionless, through Massive iron cores and Pounds of Copper Wires...with absolutely NO mechanical EFFORT whatsoever...except for that of a tiny motor and a small brush riding a commutator...
          Ufopolitics
          Oooh!...and it is "kick back" ...not "back kick"...
          Ufopolitics

How do you / we get rid of that??

Start of discussion, see pic!

Regards / Arne
          Attached Files
          Last edited by seaad; 02-25-2017, 11:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by seaad
            Hello everyone:
            @ Seaad, I at first also believed that this was just a DC - AC converter, but studying it more carefully, I realized that it is possible with the G part, to fool Lenz into the inductors, if this is so, we will have the exciter , Will be very similar to that of a normal generator, however I do not think we can get rid of Lenz in the induced one, but ... it will take so little effort to increase the revolutions, that everything is possible.
            We will have to try it.
            regards

Hola a todos:
            @ Seaad, yo al principio también creí que esto era solo un conversor DC - AC, pero estudiandolo mas detenidamente, me dí cuenta que es posible con la parte G, burlar a Lenz en la inductoras, si esto es así, tendremos que la excitatriz, será muy similar a la de un generador normal, no obstante no creo que podamos librarnos de Lenz en la inducida, pero... nos costará tan poco esfuerzo aumentar las revoluciones, que todo es posible.
            Habrá que probarlo.
            Saludos

Comment

• Originally posted by Matu View Post
              Hello everyone:
              I realized that it is possible with the G part, to fool Lenz into the inductors, if this is so, we will have the exciter
              Matu can you put word to: "I realized that it is possible". What possibilities do you see? How?

If it is the "part-G" alone producing 100 to 200 times amplification of the input power it should be relatively easy to find out.
              But if the "part-G " needs the primaries also for it's operation, it's more complex because for instance we don't know how big the mutual coupling between the primarys are tru the Y-part (secondaries) if any coupling thru that at all. Or between each other.
              And here on this thread before; I , MM, many others and Dough indirectly have showed several types of "part-G's" from a split type, resistances, CW-CCW to "super short cut"!
              Which one is your pick?

Regards / Arne

Comment

• Originally posted by seaad View Post
                Matu can you put word to: "I realized that it is possible". What possibilities do you see? How?

If it is the "part-G" alone producing 100 to 200 times amplification of the input power it should be relatively easy to find out.
                But if the "part-G " needs the primaries also for it's operation, it's more complex because for instance we don't know how big the mutual coupling between the primarys are tru the Y-part (secondaries) if any coupling thru that at all. Or between each other.
                And here on this thread before; I , MM, many others and Dough indirectly have showed several types of "part-G's" from a split type, resistances, CW-CCW to "super short cut"!
                Which one is your pick?

Regards / Arne
                I'm just saying it's possible, because my knowledge is not that of an electrical engineer, maybe you. Can make me understand ... suppose we do the part G with resistors and we limit the current input, believe that they will heat proportionally to the demand of the output ?, and if so, what will be?

Solo digo que es posible, porque mis conocimientos no son los de un ingeniero electrico, tal vez vd. me pueda hacer entender... supongamos que hacemos la parte G con resistencias y limitamos la entrada de corriente, cree que se calentaran proporcionalmente a la demanda de la salida?, y si es así, a qué será debido?

Saludos

Comment

• Matu; Sorry, me personally i can't see the possibilities to Over-Unity with a "part-G" consisting of resistors. . . . . .It's only marathonman who can.

He claimed three times OU from his test unit as I have refered to in one of my posts here before.

Regards / Arne.

Comment

• Amazing

Seaad;

Your ignorance of the operation of part G is thoroughly impressive. part G is the currant controller, slitter and storage of the power in the form of a magnetic field for later use. the OU is basically in the operation in the primaries and the secondary not having to rotate a huge metal mass having the cogging effect every time it passes the primary. in my studies of Maxwell and the like they or he has proven that OU is possible, getting more out then putting in but such closed minded individuals are not capable of seeing this as people like J P Morgan wiped the very existence off the face of every book in the world through bribe monies .

Moving the massless, weightless field in the Figuera device is extremely easier then rotating a huge mass of iron that needs massive amount of power to rotate to get past the attraction of the rotor and stator. since the figuera device needs merely a flick of the wieghtless, massless field to move the field from side to side the output is beyond what any generator today can approach in it's most efficient form.

studying the north and south fields of a magnet or electromagnet one will realize that both sides rotate in the same direction and this duel rotation in the same direction is why OU is possible in the first place. two sides of rotation in the same direction, one spiraling in, the other spiraling out but both in the same direction but this is just my opinion in general.

Matu;

You are very correct in your assessment of the Figuera device.

Quote;
                    "maybe you. Can make me understand"

That will be entirely impossible, because he doesn't understand the basic operation of the Figuera device let alone the individual functions of each part.
                    Do not let mouth runners detour you in your quest for the truth. all some on this thread do is to seek to discredit people in a sad attempt to gain some kind of credit to themselves which in reality amounts to basically zero.

build from your gut feelings and forget the rest.

MM
                    Last edited by marathonman; 02-25-2017, 09:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by marathonman View Post
                      Seaad;
                      Your ignorance of the operation of part G is thoroughly impressive. part G is the currant controller, slitter and storage of the power in the form of a magnetic field for later use.
                      MM
                      Me: I can't see the possibilities to Over-Unity with a "part-G" consisting of resistors and how resistors can storage magnetic fields?

"Your ignorance of the operation of part G is thoroughly impressive." Ignorant yes I admit that. I stand by waiting for your build or a better explanation.

Pls. Can you explain that word slitter in it's context.

Regards / Arne

Comment

• Part G

Originally posted by seaad View Post
                        Me: I can't see the possibilities to Over-Unity with a "part-G" consisting of resistors and how resistors can storage magnetic fields?

"Your ignorance of the operation of part G is thoroughly impressive." Ignorant yes I admit that. I stand by waiting for your build or a better explanation.

Pls. Can you explain that word slitter in it's context.

Regards / Arne
                        Seaad;

using an inductor in the figuera case as a magnetic resistor allows it to be stored in a magnetic field for later use. a regular resistor can not EVER do this and will waste power as heat non recoverable. not good.

by having a movable positive brush traveling on wire contacts wrapped around a iron core will cause two opposing magnetic fields allowing you to have two separate feeds one going up in currant while the other is going down in currant on a dynamic basis....ie continuously.

and yes i will be there soon enough and you will know.

MM
                        Last edited by marathonman; 02-26-2017, 05:04 AM.

Comment

• I'm becoming speechless. / Arne

Comment

• Asset

Good, we need a break from your mouth.
                            It seams your complete ignorance and lack of research into the Figuera device is your best asset along with that smart mouth of yours puts you right up to the top of the DUH ! list.

I guess it is to much for your rather limited intellect to actually do research into part G and the only function it is capable to conduct is the flapping of your lips and the rest just falls flat on the ground. i suppose you have trouble chewing bubble gum and walking at the same time.

To bad for you.

in the long run by you not doing actual research your only hurting your self.

Sorry but simulation is not research it is pretty much a waste of time but then again you never really added a thing to advance the device build.

good day and happy simulations to ya !

MM

Comment

• Simulation

Originally posted by marathonman View Post
                              ... simulation is not research it is pretty much a waste of time ...
                              Hi MM,

I think almost everybody disagrees with you about simulation. Certainly Mr. seaad's results correspond to the testing we've seen much better than anything you've had to say. Having your followers follow your lead on using few turns of flat wire is just one example.

Doug's part G has substantially more winding's on it then when i first thought and after reviewing my notes i have concluded that this is the problem with the tests the builders have posted so far. i have had an influence on that mistake and for that i am truly sorry ...
                              Didn't Mr. seaad predict this using simulation?

bi

Comment

• Is this true?

... at the turn of the century there were only two ways to manipulate currant, one being wire resistance and the other magnetic resistance. ...
                                I don't think so.

MM, got anything to support your statement?

bi

Comment

Working...
                                X