No announcement yet.

My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the coil wire gets colder when you pulse it with ac current (or dc current for this motor)? it should.. plus repeating the same experiment over and over again with the same gauge wire should produce different results and bigger gauge wire should be better for this / plus all material connected including batteries should behave differently after they have been exposed to this test and electrolysis should give different results from normal electricity, if there is someone who needs some info about this feel free to pm me.
    Last edited by tachyon; 09-12-2012, 06:09 AM.
    The pure in heart will see the light.

Comment

• I'm expecting the clincher anyday now...

Watts in and extra watts out would be good but that always leads to "measurement wars"
      and arguments. But the best clincher would be a self runner where the output goes to a cap and then back into running the motor.........

I thought UFOPOLITICS would have that by now but it looks like Turion or Netica could have the watts in and out anytime and even better the looped back self runner..

Then will come the alarmists who say it will ruin the world.
      I just hope we can get past them this time.

Norman

Comment

• Good job to you all, I have strong beliefs that if we overcoat the copper gauge wire using another material one should get different results from these attained with normal wire... I have to work out the inner and outer radius for the wire there should be a sweet spot where you get maximum effects depending on current settings.
        Last edited by tachyon; 09-12-2012, 12:30 PM.
        The pure in heart will see the light.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
          Hi Nico,
          nice work! I like it.
          Just a hint:
          The motor casings (iron) usually perform the outside magnetic closed circuit in order to make the field inside the motor stronger. Many standard motors have added another external iron tube in order to ease the field circuit.
          You might try to add a similar iron tube around your transparent tube. The performance might be better.
          @UFO: Do you confirm or refuse?
          rgds John
          Hello John
          Thanks for your hint!, I assumed that, but being my first project I want to "see inside" while running to check if something goes wrong, in fact the first time I fed with 34v the wire of one coil was not tight enough and broke... but this Ufo motors STILL RUNNING!! thanks to having separate coils (imagine a Symmetrical in this situation )

Thanks @All

Nico

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
            Hello Nico!!...and

Thanks for your kind words!!

And welcome my friend from the other Hemisphere of this Planet!...

I have to actually GO THERE and make it happen in ALL Universities from "El Rio Bravo hasta la Patagonia"...That is My Dream...since I am very, absolutely sure...That You guys down there...are the Ones that would really could use this Technology for great benefits...the same as African and Indian Continents...more than Any Northern Hemisphere Developed Country.

And love your excellent Model!!, it looks great and love that clear outer frame!!...Excellent and Luxury idea to see everything there!!

Any questions let me know.

Kind Regards!

Ufopolitics
            Hi Ufo!! Thanks for the welcome

...and hope you come soon! ... "Te espero con un rico asado" to talk about motors...

Nico

Comment

• Originally posted by wonza View Post
              MasterBlaster many thanks for a great explanation and advice, hopefully it'll save me time and pain. Do you have any pictures or videos? I did a quick search but couldn't find any.
              I have attached a picture of the parts that make the shell of the motor. I am working on the kitchen table and so my motor is not as nicely finished as I'd like.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by MasterBlaster; 09-12-2012, 02:23 PM.

Comment

• Got my four armatures stripped and put together. Have started winding them according to UFO's diagram. If I don't run out of wire, I might finish this up today.

Dave
                Last edited by Turion; 10-05-2012, 08:44 PM.
                “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Beautiful...

Originally posted by Turion View Post
                  Got my four armatures stripped and put together. Have started winding them according to UFO's diagram. If I don't run out of wire, I might finish this up today.

Dave
                  Hey Dave,

That looks beautiful...
                  Now...Whatever happened to our Torque testing?
                  You have everything by now right?

I am not being "pushy" here...it is just that You also need those results to know if your modified UFO Machine will turn the weight of that "future" dedicated generator...
                  At your test when you know exactly the pounds of force applied versus the RPM's that is developing, you will know if it will turn it fast enough...as you also will need to measure weight on the completed generator armature...with wire and commutators...

Both Machines must be very accurately weight-torque balanced for your whole assembly to perform according to your expectations my dear friend...and without any stress or overheating on either side when running for long hours.

Regards

Ufopolitics
                  Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Thanks!

Originally posted by nico8k View Post
                    Hi Ufo!! Thanks for the welcome

...and hope you come soon! ... "Te espero con un rico asado" to talk about motors...

Nico
                    Hey thanks Nico!!
                    I love Argentinian Asado...I was taught to make it by an Argentinian himself...the best red meat in the world.

Regards

Ufopolitics
                    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Hello Norman

Originally posted by norman6538 View Post
                      Watts in and extra watts out would be good but that always leads to "measurement wars"
                      and arguments.
                      Hello Norman,

That is precisely WHY...I want as many of you to make this Replications and their respective measurements....then when we all come to a mutual agreement...it would be very difficult to argue, object or deny the results, since they would be from so many different sources that will become automatically UNDENIABLE...

But the best clincher would be a self runner where the output goes to a cap and then back into running the motor.........
                      A "Self Runner" is NOT enough...sorry to disagree there...it will only feed itself without any "extra" output...With what purpose/benefits other than utilizing its mechanical force...will we need just a motor running by itself?
                      To please "some skeptic"..?...sorry I really don't care about skeptics...
                      Do you want to see a Self Runner?...with a Super Cap?...here:

Asymmetric Machine Learning Tool - YouTube

Lido Motor have this simple motor running off a Super Cap...I know a SC is like a small battery...however...if we just measure losses...will note there is almost zero...and it is still not using the generating side of Machine...

I thought UFOPOLITICS would have that by now but it looks like Turion or Netica could have the watts in and out anytime and even better the looped back self runner..
                      I hope They (Turion and Netica) do get it soon Norman...but WHO told You that "I don't have it?"...
                      I- like I wrote before-...want to be YOU GUYS, WHO FIND OUT...and measure it...and convince yourselves that it does "make it"...not just me...and a video that "some skeptic" could say I have "faked or hoaxed out"... like they already have accused Turion of "faking the torque tests"...by someone else...who I really do not want to even mention his name here...

Then will come the alarmists who say it will ruin the world.
                      Do not worry...We will help them to pray an "Our Father"...and sing an "Ave Maria"...in "Key" with some Gregorian music as background, then an Amen...

Do you think that would be enough for them?

I just hope we can get past them this time.

Norman
                      We will...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 09-12-2012, 06:41 PM.

Comment

• Ok, ok,
                        Since you're not going to let me off the hook about the torque test, I will go down and get it set up. Will post a video in a couple hours.

Dave
                        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Lol

Originally posted by Turion View Post
                          Ok, ok,
                          Since you're not going to let me off the hook about the torque test, I will go down and get it set up. Will post a video in a couple hours.

Dave
                          Dave...

Try different weight values(Pull forces reflected on scales) versus RPM's within the weight of your generator armature as is now...then a bit above/calculate by guess the wire weight...write them down...I know what am talking about...the "thing is"...that later on...I do not want you crying all over this place that It does not work...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                            ...You know I have to confirm on that steel tubing, from Hot point of view...Hot Flux likes great heavy steel casings...but not Radiant, SHE loves open environments, air...space...and we all know by now My Machines have a great part of Radiant Field inside of them...however, another way is to add another set of magnets at exterior of glass tube,and rotate them around tube to get better-stronger Static Fields.

Mariuscivic after charging a big Cap with same small motor...did that here at time 4:30 on...altering-moving "Asymmetrically" the Stators increase RPM's much more...as also note He added this Neo's at outer part of Stator Magnets...And He also have an empty-no steel case...
                            Ahhhh,
                            thanks ufo for teaching. I have to ponder on it. Crazy find - movint magents to the end!!!!!!!

@ALL: Today I got my vacuum motors. 2 original from Electrolux and one Chineese repalcement.
                            The original ones have 12 poles and 24 segements at commutator (center in the pic). The chineese one is built differently: 22poles and 22 segements at commutator (right hand top in pic).
                            It took 30 minutes for me - mechanically not experiencend guy - to make one ufo motor from two original Electrolux ones (not wound yet). I encourage to have a closer look to vacuum motors.

Now: How to wind 12 poles and 24 segements on commutator?
                            rgds John
                            Last edited by JohnStone; 09-12-2012, 08:10 PM.
                            Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Hello Dear John Stone

Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
                              Ahhhh,
                              thanks ufo for teaching. I have to ponder on it.

@ALL: Today I got my vacuum motors. 2 original from electrolux and one Chineese repalcement.
                              The original ones have 12 poles and 24 segements at commutator (middel in the pic). The chineese one is built diferently: 22poles and 22 segements at commutator 8right top in pic).
                              It took 30 minutes for me - mechanically not experiencend guy - to make one ufo motor from two original electrolux ones (not wount yet). I can encourage to have a closer look to vacuum motors.

rgds John
                              Hello Dear John,

Beautiful "to be" machines there!

Join Commutator segments by two elements, wire from coils will embrace two elements...simple Uh?...

Your brushes are thick enough John...very minor possibility of error there...

HOWEVER, the "trick" is to make sure the center of commutator elements joined in pairs,IS aligned to the group of poles they will trigger by Brush sweep angle...as also between Upper-Lower Commutators...
                              Therefore mark them, color them...to identify Them, later on, at winding time.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Got my batteries charged up and letting them rest for one hour before taking voltages and running tests. Almost have my big armature wound, so will weigh it and use it as the torque weight. That was good advise...thanks. If the motor won't run this generator, I'll just build a bigger one.

Dave

Comment

Working...
                                X