X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Prochiro

Originally posted by prochiro View Post
    Hello UFO and all,
    I was doing some research on motors and came upon a switched reluctance motor. I am probably wrong but could not this be converted to DC. I think it could with at least conventional wiring but is it possible to convert to our (UFO style)? If not a simple answer would do. I have a 56 frame and do not know.
    Dana

Hey Prochiro,

Could you give me something?...like a Picture, a link to that motor with Diagrams...or the like?
    By what you are saying it could be...

Ufopolitics
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Motor pictures

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
      Hey Prochiro,

Could you give me something?...like a Picture, a link to that motor with Diagrams...or the like?
      By what you are saying it could be...

Ufopolitics
      Thank You UFU,

Is the way you explained for the generator on the next page, a methiod that could be used in the 5 pole also, just three segments instead of one?

Now the good stuff I hope.
      This is the rotor
      http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/...ps2dd5b4c5.jpg
      This is closeup of trigger on rotor
      http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/...ps5a3b402d.jpg
      This is view of stator
      http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/...pscf581854.jpg
      This is view of switch
      http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/...ps6b62f98b.jpg
      This is overall view
      http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/...ps0c948670.jpg
      This is small gen-head, note shaft
      http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/...psdb48f18a.jpg
      This is large gen-head
      http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/...psf287d8dc.jpg
      The middle sized gen-head picture was too dark to see.
      From what I can see and guess, the rotor gets pulsed two times per revolution from the caps. Just one solid contact ring there.
      The HP rating on the label said special wind, I got this off a six HP HUSKY PRO compressor. The model number is T63BXBSS 1083 and could not find any info. A replacement part for this does show a 3HP motor.
      If this would work, boy, no rotor winding, just that big stator.
      What do you think?
      Dana
      Last edited by prochiro; 09-20-2012, 02:28 AM. Reason: edit
      "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
      Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Hello Dave...

Originally posted by Turion
        UFO,

I finally got my modified razor scooter motor put back together tightly enough that it seems to be working ok now.
        Ok, So that means You are gonna leave it alone now...and not going to keep playing with the connect-disconnect wire for the 3BGS again right?
        And you are NOT gonna have it running for large amounts of hours...and hours...and hours...right?

at least til we finish making the Torque and Generator tests...please!!...

I am trying to get my generator wound. You said 128 coils, and I understand exactly what you mean, but here is my delima. Say I start with coil number one, and my coils are laid out like so:

On the motor I wound around 1-4 clockwise and then came back and wound around 13-16 counter clockwise. I started between 16 and 1 and ended between 16 and 1.

Since I am going to wind 1,2,3,4 each coil individually in series and then 13,14,15,16 each coil individually in series, my question is, do I start with coil 1 and work my way out to 4, or with coil 4 and work my way back to 1. Or does it matter? Either way it will be wound clockwise, but I would like to get it right the FIRST time and save some wire, since I wound the motor three times before I got it right.
        You meant Dilemma right?...was searching for "delima"...couldn't find that word meaning...

First let me ask you...Are the red "things" going to be left there after you are done/finished?...Is that the "Fiber Board" I suggested but in "Fat Red Fashion"?...
        And what are the purpose of those bolts?...I hope you are not "planning" to wind the wire around them?.If that is "Your Plan" is NOT GOOD at ALL...You must wrap all wires around the core itself...or they will fly out (again)...unless You are planning to plastic strap'em...However. I see no point on doing that.

..Let me guess...You are going to attach the Pairs or Coils terminals to the bolts? so later on attach the wires to commutators...and take them off?

Oh, and before you tell me my bolts are too long, I know that. They are only there to wrap wire around as I wind and when I am done will be replaced with short bolts. Wires can then go from these bolts to the commutator.

Dave

Dave....Your Bolts are TOO LOOOONG!!....

You CAN NOT DO THAT!...windings can not go around a threaded bolt...it will strip enamel clear!!...Besides taking bolts off later ...and replace them with shorter bolts will get all that wire loose everywhere!!

You wind ONCE...as they will stay for good..TIGHT...you may hook terminals anywhere you want, AFTER done winding...but wires MUST be tight around Steel core.

NOW, Talking about Coils ...PLEASE, USE MY TERMINOLOGY Dave...it confuse ME if You don't do it...I will TALK in MY Vocabulary...

PAIRS CONTAINS TWO COILS on a Regular Modified Asymmetric Motor...Your Motor HAVE 16 PAIRS/32 COILS...Right so far?

ON GENERATOR, ALL YOU ARE DOING IS....braking, splitting EACH COIL IN THE PAIR in FOUR SUB-COILS...SAME ORIENTATION, SAME AMOUNT OF POLES PER COIL (FRACTIONATED IN 4 SUB COILS) EVERYTHING...It is just Fragmenting, Splitting each COIL in the PAIR in Four and Four Coils.

NOW, EACH SUB COIL is IN SERIES (Meaning one after the other...till completing the Four , GOOD, You are done with First COIL in PAIR, that has 4 Sub-Coils...THEN GO TO, the opposite wound COIL and DO THE SAME THING...Four Sub Coils in series, one after the other...till completing the four...and BINGO!!...Done with FIRST PAIR...P-1
        Then start P-2 (PAIR TWO)...and so on and on...

You Do P-1. P-2, P-3....TO P-16...Just same as you did your motor...So please, forget about the 128 sub coils...it tends to more confusion!...

So here...For You!

[IMG][/IMG]

Let me know if you still have a Delima... sorry a Dilemma ...

Regards

Ufopolitics
        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Ok Prochiro...

Thank You UFU,

Is the way you explained for the generator on the next page, a methiod that could be used in the 5 pole also, just three segments instead of one?

From what I can see and guess, the rotor gets pulsed two times per revolution from the caps. Just one solid contact ring there.
          The HP rating on the label said special wind, I got this off a six HP HUSKY PRO compressor. The model number is T63BXBSS 1083 and could not find any info. A replacement part for this does show a 3HP motor.
          If this would work, boy, no rotor winding, just that big stator.
          What do you think?
          Dana
          Hey Dana,

Honestly I can not "see" clearly what you want to do ...

I tell you what:

The Induction Motor or Reluctance...Armature, which is called a "Squirrel Cage"...IS NOT GOOD...it is just a mass of laminated steel...I mean, I hope you do NOT think to cut it ...like "sculpting" the poles right?!

However, the Stator of that Motor You COULD USE...for either a Stator for a Motor or the Fields of a future Generator...ok up to here finished with MOTOR, now let's go to Generator Head...

Ok, The Generator Head,

The Two Poles "Rotor" on that Generator Head are the STATOR, just that PHYSICALLY is a rotating part...BUT Electromagnetically IS A STATIC part...all times it have SAME POLES/ North-South.
          That "Rotating Stator" is the one in charge to Induce Electricity at the OUTER FIELDS...those are the Generating Fields.

NOW, WITHIN the OUTER GENERATING FIELDS...is another PAIR of Fields INDEPENDENT to all (Of FINER WIRE)...and those run to Capacitor-Diodes and Brush-Continuous slip ring back to Rotating Stator...What they do is Constantly exchange back and forth Induction-Electric Flow one to the other...all time during rotation.
          Now that Rotor Core must have some magnetism...if you get a screw driver and feel it...if not...then there could be a problem to get it magnetized again...even though, there are many ways to do it on line...

I know all this tends to confusion...but, any AC BRUSHED Generator Head have this same set-up...or very similar.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion
            My understanding is that the four north wound sub coils are wound in series and then the same wire continues over to wind the four south sub coils in series. Correct? My question is, WHICH of the four north sub coils gets wound first...number one or number 4?
            EDIT 1:Am sorry did not "Get IT"...

Ok, still applies same way...
            Position your Armature the same way you did motor...and start Sub Coil 1, AT the same Pole you started to make a Turn...Ok:

You Finish Sub Coil South 4 THEN YOU GO WITH WIRE TO Sub Coil 1 North, then Sub Coil 2 North, 3,4 THEN YOU GO TO FINAL COMMUTATOR ELEMENT...

Just as Diagram shows, NOW, YOU MUST KEEP SAME WINDING PATTERN through the WHOLE MACHINE.

Dave, Follow the same exact pattern you used to wind your motor.
            Start from the same side you did on Motor...and finish the same way you finished on Motor...the same sequence...that is the point...to wind it as your other motor.

Understand me?

Regards

Ufopolitics
            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 09-20-2012, 03:52 AM.

Comment

• Windings

Originally posted by Turion
              My understanding is that the four north wound sub coils are wound in series and then the same wire continues over to wind the four south sub coils in series. Correct? My question is, WHICH of the four north sub coils gets wound first...number one or number 4?
              Torion
              The picture shows 1 to 4 and 1 to 4. By doing it that way you will wind as same pattern but loop each pole untill you get to four. Just link the motor set the same but with a lot more coils stuck in the middle. Actually it does not matter what way you wind them as long as you have four sets of north on one side and four sets of south on the other. What I would like to know, is the commutators set up the same way as motor or two on one end? I guess that does not matter eather. Boy, Torion that thing should sing. I wonder if as in the motor, (more windings = lower RPM and higher torque), (that in your generator, more windings mean less volts and more amps)?
              Dana
              Last edited by prochiro; 09-20-2012, 04:07 AM. Reason: add
              "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
              Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion
                My understanding is that the four north wound sub coils are wound in series and then the same wire continues over to wind the four south sub coils in series. Correct?
                Correct. However You are "Starting from the bottom Up...working yourself to the Top.."

Others like to start from the Top and go to the bottom last...

It is just a matter of "Preferences"...

Cheers

Ufopolitics

Comment

• It "Depends" Dana...

Torion
                  I wonder if as in the motor, more windings = lower RPM and higher torque, that in your generator, more windings mean less volts and more amps?
                  Dana
                  Dana,

Yes, more Torque and less RPM's as Motor...
                  But in Generator setting Sub Coils in Series Adds Voltage, while Amps remain same...

However, I really do not want to complicate and confuse Dave more than He is...BUT...There are many more ways to HOOK THE SUB COILS Between Them...As also to Wind them also in lesser Sub Coils grabbing Two Poles instead of one...I mean...it is a whole world here guys!!

The thing is...Just referring to ONE COIL IN PAIR N or S...

ONE POLE WRAPPING SUB COILS:

1-We could MIX, Sub Coils 1 & 2 in series and Sub Coils 3 & 4 also in series, then join them in PARALLEL
                  1a-We could MIX, Sub Coils 1 & 2 in series and Sub Coils 3 & 4 also in series, then join them in SERIES
                  2-We could Mix also by 2 & 3 in Parallel and 1 & 4 in Parallel and attach them in series.
                  3-We could Mix also by 2 & 3 in Parallel and 1 & 4 in Parallel and attach them in PARALLEL.
                  4-All in series, like Dave is doing...which is the simplest way.
                  5- And there are more...possibilities...

ALL THIS DIFFERENT WIND COMBINATIONS, WILL RENDER DIFFERENT MAGNETIC PATTERNS, AS DIFFERENT OUTPUTS AS AMPS AND VOLTS...

Then We could go to:

TWO POLE WRAPPING SUB COILS...

And the combinations go really on and on...it is just like adding and connecting resistors or capacitors in a given board...adding and subtracting and so on...according to parallel or series or combinations thereof...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                  Last edited by Ufopolitics; 09-20-2012, 04:22 AM.

Comment

• my first post

Originally posted by IndianaBoys View Post
                    Hi John G,

Great work on your construction!

Really expresses your creativity.

Thanks for taking the time to test and post the results as well.

As we are moving into more and more testing, this comes to mind.

Here is a link to a Peter Lindemann video that spells out how to do the testing and calculations.

It gives great detail on how to do this.

If everybody follows this procedure, we will all be on the same page when comparing and discussing the results:

Peter Lindemann -- Electric Motor Secrets
                    Peter Lindemann -- Electric Motor Secrets - YouTube

IndianaBoys
                    Forgive me, Ive been trying to read thought each of these pages on this thread, and i know ill eventually manage it.. lol... a lot to read still..im actually only on page 8 now.. haha.
                    I wanted to just post something here.

I wanted to say, while ive only had like 3 months of electronics when i was younger before i got thrown out for being color blind, and having only been a lowly technician class ham operator for a while a long time ago, what ive been reading has been very exciting to me. Enough that i wanted to sign up here just to mention to UFO and the others how great a job i think your doing.
                    I also spent this morning watching that entire video Indiana posted with Lindeman. Wow... poor peter man. and poor teal. Years pass and revolutionary ideas get buried over and over and over.
                    Its all a new world to me that engines and designs like these exist, and that i even came by this web site on accident while looking for something else!
                    lol
                    My only fear is to try to absorb as much of this as i can due to how things tend to happen or removed. Call me paranoid, but i go with logic and history.
                    aka give this a quick read:
                    http://fuel-efficient-vehicles.org/energy-news/?page_id=942[/URL]

It blows my mind that over the last hundred plus years so many people have had so many great ideas that have just been removed and keeping us in these dark ages just for the love of greed and control.
                    Eventually i think they will not be able to stop it from happening, and i hope that day arrives soon.

On one side of the heroes we have men like tesla, that in the 30s could have gave us technology of cars without pollutants and free energy to run them. Free energy to keep people warm in the cold or able to use money for other things. A world without cables wires crisscrossing and covering the planet. A world without millions dieing from nuclear plant meltdowns, or dead or misshappen babys, or cancer from the long term exposures of such things.
                    A world without never ceasing wars and countless men and women dying for the greed of a small few over fuel control, be it nuclear in iran or oil elsewhere. A world of communication thats still *better* than even the cell phone technology we have today (I dont even have cell access at my mothers house in the country. lol.. yea.. 2012. go figure.) . People like raymond rife who managed to cure cancer right after he was the first to discover how to view it with his high powered microscopes.
                    So many people have died. So many more will.
                    All of these things could have changed the world into an era of peace and life before most of us were even born!
                    Imagine being born into a world like that! But we were denied.

The other side we have the enemy's. The liars of what can be designed or not designed. The deceivers and greed filled bankers, liars, and media puppeteers. The politicians. The businessmen. People like the rat bastard Ford who not only underhandedly got the automobile patent but bought and shelved other anti petrol motor patents. Evil men made out to be historic heroes. Heroes made into penniless hermits. Patriots are called terrorists. Its been a long nightmare of *many* witches and spells.
                    Others who sought and still seek to keep the world in a blanket of darkness and control.
                    So far, they have won.

Yea sir, it stirs me up. lol. =)

Anyway.
                    ahem. Back on topic!

I want to try my hand at some of this rewinding or building of some motors ive managed to get some ideas about, if i ever manage to move soon and have my own shop and money available to tinker and learn. The economy hasnt been kind and bills just seem to stack instead of going away (and gas commuting to work 3 hours a day being a killer... man do i want a ac motor! lol)

Ill continue to try to get thru a lot of this as best i can, a lot of it is a bit overly technical with my limited electronics but I still enjoy it. Wrapping a brush with wire is very daunting to me.
                    Im glad people are being open and wanting to release ideas open source and free. Anyone trying to make money off such things will get about as far as the other thousand who have tried. This world needs change.
                    My heart goes out to tesla, rife, hutchison, etc, and all the others who have tried and tried to help humanity just to have all their work taken, destroyed, or buried.

I got so excited seeing some of UFOS work here i almost literally cried. haha.
                    Keep up the good work! This long yoke of slavery, tyranny, and lies will have to end eventually. They cannot continue to own the world and blanket it. Hope is good stuff.
                    I will continue to read with great interest.

JP

Comment

• Thanks for your kind words!

Originally posted by einsamste View Post
                      Forgive me, Ive been trying to read thought each of these pages on this thread, and i know ill eventually manage it.. lol... a lot to read still..im actually only on page 8 now.. haha.
                      I wanted to just post something here.

I wanted to say, while ive only had like 3 months of electronics when i was younger before i got thrown out for being color blind, and having only been a lowly technician class ham operator for a while a long time ago, what ive been reading has been very exciting to me. Enough that i wanted to sign up here just to mention to UFO and the others how great a job i think your doing.
                      I also spent this morning watching that entire video Indiana posted with Lindeman. Wow... poor peter man. and poor teal. Years pass and revolutionary ideas get buried over and over and over.
                      Its all a new world to me that engines and designs like these exist, and that i even came by this web site on accident while looking for something else!
                      lol
                      My only fear is to try to absorb as much of this as i can due to how things tend to happen or removed. Call me paranoid, but i go with logic and history.
                      aka give this a quick read:
                      http://fuel-efficient-vehicles.org/energy-news/?page_id=942[/URL]

It blows my mind that over the last hundred plus years so many people have had so many great ideas that have just been removed and keeping us in these dark ages just for the love of greed and control.
                      Eventually i think they will not be able to stop it from happening, and i hope that day arrives soon.

On one side of the heroes we have men like tesla, that in the 30s could have gave us technology of cars without pollutants and free energy to run them. Free energy to keep people warm in the cold or able to use money for other things. A world without cables wires crisscrossing and covering the planet. A world without millions dieing from nuclear plant meltdowns, or dead or misshappen babys, or cancer from the long term exposures of such things.
                      A world without never ceasing wars and countless men and women dying for the greed of a small few over fuel control, be it nuclear in iran or oil elsewhere. A world of communication thats still *better* than even the cell phone technology we have today (I dont even have cell access at my mothers house in the country. lol.. yea.. 2012. go figure.) . People like raymond rife who managed to cure cancer right after he was the first to discover how to view it with his high powered microscopes.
                      So many people have died. So many more will.
                      All of these things could have changed the world into an era of peace and life before most of us were even born!
                      Imagine being born into a world like that! But we were denied.

The other side we have the enemy's. The liars of what can be designed or not designed. The deceivers and greed filled bankers, liars, and media puppeteers. The politicians. The businessmen. People like the rat bastard Ford who not only underhandedly got the automobile patent but bought and shelved other anti petrol motor patents. Evil men made out to be historic heroes. Heroes made into penniless hermits. Patriots are called terrorists. Its been a long nightmare of *many* witches and spells.
                      Others who sought and still seek to keep the world in a blanket of darkness and control.
                      So far, they have won.

Yea sir, it stirs me up. lol. =)

Anyway.
                      ahem. Back on topic!

I want to try my hand at some of this rewinding or building of some motors ive managed to get some ideas about, if i ever manage to move soon and have my own shop and money available to tinker and learn. The economy hasnt been kind and bills just seem to stack instead of going away (and gas commuting to work 3 hours a day being a killer... man do i want a ac motor! lol)

Ill continue to try to get thru a lot of this as best i can, a lot of it is a bit overly technical with my limited electronics but I still enjoy it. Wrapping a brush with wire is very daunting to me.
                      Im glad people are being open and wanting to release ideas open source and free. Anyone trying to make money off such things will get about as far as the other thousand who have tried. This world needs change.
                      My heart goes out to tesla, rife, hutchison, etc, and all the others who have tried and tried to help humanity just to have all their work taken, destroyed, or buried.

I got so excited seeing some of UFOS work here i almost literally cried. haha.
                      Keep up the good work! This long yoke of slavery, tyranny, and lies will have to end eventually. They cannot continue to own the world and blanket it. Hope is good stuff.
                      I will continue to read with great interest.

JP
                      Hello and welcome JP!!

Thanks for your very kind words!!...

Even you don't believing it ...They DO rejoice my soul Man!!

It is great to know that many like you are reading me here...it is very rewarding to know that!

It represents to Me...MUCH MORE than all the "Legal Tender Notes" we could gather around the whole planet.

There has been quite some time back...when I started to have a disgusting feeling and not appreciation for Money...it has separated Human Kind so much!!

Some "think" it is just about... "Us and Them...but in the end...we are all...just the same..."

Thanks!

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Hi Ufo,

Thanks, very happy you like the build, and thank you for the advise, I have the motor apart at the moment but when I get it back together I will look at it again.

One thing I would like to say is that in the video I never allowed it to go to fast, it can go faster, it goes like an incredible speed.

A couple of hours after I finished it off and was seeing what it can do, it went so fast that one of the commutator segments flew off, (this was before I made the video. I had since replaced the commutator, see picture below). Now of all the places it could of gone it went straight in my eye.The motor had slowed down by the time it detached because it was held on by the winding, knocked around a bit, then the wire broke near the soldered connection on the segment then off it went. I happened to be in the wrong place at the time, just really unlucky. I went to hospital to get it checked it was quite sore at the time but now its ok and back to normal.
                        I always wear safety glasses when needed but did not think they were needed for this, I didn't expect this to occur, now I wear them when I start this motor up. So just a warning to others to be especially careful.

I think also the design of the brushes I am using may have contributed to this by biting into the commutator because at closer inspection I have found that the brushes are angled at the back where the spring is, I'm not sure why they are designed this way. It will cause uneven pressure from the brush on the commutator. I'm going to try filing it back flat but there's not much room. I also put a small chamfer on the commutator segments and the brushes.

I can say that when this thing gets revved up it gets scary.

Hi seth, and thanks I'm glad you liked the video, good luck with your build.

netica
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Hi

Just wanted to say HI to all replicators and Ufo.

I am following this thread (and the other one) quite from the beginning and so I also started to replicate.

I have transformed one of these little motors (3 * 5 cm) to an ufomotor and now I am trying to measure the result.

Could somebody tell me if this is a good way to measure the output?
                          https://sites.google.com/site/simpledyno/home

Thanks a lot
                          looking forward for the big toys

Best regards

Wubsi

Comment

• I was just wondering if anyone was real friendly with their local motor shop. It would be good if someone was willing to broker a wholesale deal on a quantity of motors for a small markup fee. Also I cannot see any reason why they wouldn't be willing to sell the motors much cheaper if they were not wound.
                            As a collective I think we could do much better. After all for the most part I think that most of us have the same burning motivation - to change the world.
                            Atlas Shrugged by the way!

Comment

• Speed-Torque Increase

Originally posted by Netica View Post
                              Hi Ufo,

Thanks, very happy you like the build, and thank you for the advise, I have the motor apart at the moment but when I get it back together I will look at it again.

One thing I would like to say is that in the video I never allowed it to go to fast, it can go faster, it goes like an incredible speed.

A couple of hours after I finished it off and was seeing what it can do, it went so fast that one of the commutator segments flew off, (this was before I made the video. I had since replaced the commutator, see picture below). Now of all the places it could of gone it went straight in my eye.The motor had slowed down by the time it detached because it was held on by the winding, knocked around a bit, then the wire broke near the soldered connection on the segment then off it went. I happened to be in the wrong place at the time, just really unlucky. I went to hospital to get it checked it was quite sore at the time but now its ok and back to normal.
                              I always wear safety glasses when needed but did not think they were needed for this, I didn't expect this to occur, now I wear them when I start this motor up. So just a warning to others to be especially careful.

I think also the design of the brushes I am using may have contributed to this by biting into the commutator because at closer inspection I have found that the brushes are angled at the back where the spring is, I'm not sure why they are designed this way. It will cause uneven pressure from the brush on the commutator. I'm going to try filing it back flat but there's not much room. I also put a small chamfer on the commutator segments and the brushes.

I can say that when this thing gets revved up it gets scary.

Hi seth, and thanks I'm glad you liked the video, good luck with your build.

netica

Hello Netica!

I am really sorry about your Eye Accident!!
                              This Machines output two Parameters (Torque and Speed) in a DIRECTLY PROPORTIONAL Fashion, and ALL your Original Motors from the "Symmetric World" are NOT designed to "HANDLE" those two increases equally now...So please be careful!!

I saw the picture, it is incredible how element withdrew so clean out from the mica supposed to "hold" it!!...As there are no signs at all of excessive heat shown on the other elements...you were running "coasting smooth"...not super high like you've said!

I will give You a "Present"...so it will NOT happen ever again!!

I will show later on, a simple to build "Brush-Bearing" method...a small bearing all steel (no plastic seals) that we will add a pressure copper or carbon fiber outer ring (consumable), with adjustable lever springs...it will "ROLL" smoothly over your commutators...not creating such drag and friction like carbon bars do, since their Vectors of Force are no longer pushing and pressing against commutator bars, as accelerating vectors of force contribute to smooth "rolling coasting"...another one of "My Inventions"...

I developed this type of Brush Bearing Tech to be able to "Slide" from different levels of commutation-coils arrangement in the Electromagnetic Transmission for Vehicles...

But we could make them here static, replacing the very old method...and then those accident like you had...will be old history...

Sorry again about that!

Regards

Ufopolitics
                              Last edited by Ufopolitics; 09-20-2012, 05:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zardox View Post
                                I was just wondering if anyone was real friendly with their local motor shop. It would be good if someone was willing to broker a wholesale deal on a quantity of motors for a small markup fee. Also I cannot see any reason why they wouldn't be willing to sell the motors much cheaper if they were not wound.
                                As a collective I think we could do much better. After all for the most part I think that most of us have the same burning motivation - to change the world.
                                Atlas Shrugged by the way!
                                Good idea. If we are able locate someone to do that precisely, then we can also give our own specs, for example, long shafts (properly tempered), etc and magnet suppliers with correctly curved magnets. It is possible through smaller shop.
                                warm Regards

Comment

Working...
                                X