X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes You are right Dana...

Originally posted by prochiro View Post
    @ UFO
    Hello. On post 4688 you stated HIGHLY to put diodes on all drains that go to motor so spikes will not come BACK to fets. In my mind when I first read that I thought, I will figure it out before running Imperial. Now all of a sudden, after I chose the diodes to use and something came to me. I have everything set up like this, positive to motor then to fets and collective negative back to battery. Looks like as that setup has been working to date that I am stuck with it until later when I can redo the Monster to go the other way. I can only precede now as is for the time being.
    Dana
    Yes Dana,

You are right...Diodes will not do "nada" there...You are right, just proceed the way you were doing it...those FET's are very strong...they've been proven "beyond doubts".

I was trying to help in the "Cross Talk" FET's had...so you are not getting that problem anymore?

Regards

Ufopolitics
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• New Asymmetrical Structured Machines Thread

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
      Hello to All,

I really would like to know your Opinion on this "coming soon" "New Asymmetrical Structured Machines"...

I will make that Disclosure on such structures, after Prochiro (Dana) and Hitby13Kw...as many others like Machine Alive...or others that are working on this Imperial Motor versus Mecc Alte Generator Head...Set Up...Finish their Tests with the Electronic Modules Pulses at Off Times...I Do not want to deviate/entertain/disrupt this Thread from your tests. As also their results will be very useful/important to be applied further on to those Machines...

Therefore, my question is:

Do You think I should open another Thread...just dedicated to the Presentation, Discussion, Developing/Building of this Different Type of Machines?

Kind Regards to All

Ufopolitics
      G'day UFO

Sounds good to me so I am saying Yes
      I am sure it would be beneficial as if all the machines/ideas on the one thread would be too confusing an you really need to express as to what you are learning in your experimentation and disclosure of it would be simpler if it is done on a separate thread
      I know I am way behind but will be catching up shortly

UFO Keep up the good work and Take care my friend

Kindest Regards

always willing to learn

Comment

• I vote yes to a new thread.
        UFO we are all your students here trying to grasp hold of the visions flying in your head.
        Please secure what you already have down with at least a couple different sources so that if something were to happen to you we don't spend years searching for clues of information that becomes lost and corrupted like so many other researchers.
        I am truely honored to be here witnessing this unfold.

Comment

• @UFO
          Well, I see that it is unanimous. UFO, you are hereby advised that the fighting men of the asymmetric machine, do request a third thread and some cookies.

Dana
          "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
          Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Sirius is a feature length documentary that follows Dr. Steven Greer – an emergency

Ufopolitics and all those assisting him are right on track!

If you go to get and watch the 2 hour movie referred to below, you will very much feel and know 100% just how on track you are with the great work being manifested within this group!

The Earth has been visited by advanced Inter-Stellar Civilizations that can travel through other dimensions faster than the speed of light. They use energy propulsion systems that can bring us to a new era. Humans have also developed these systems but those in power have suppressed them in order to keep us at the mercy of fossil fuels. It is time for you to know…and this documentary will let you in.

Sirius is a feature length documentary that follows Dr. Steven Greer – an emergency room doctor turned UFO researcher – as he struggles to disclose top secret information about classified energy & propulsion techniques.

Sirius Disclosure |

Click the above link and then on the trailer button to get an idea.

The movie is 2 hours and well worth the investment if you find this of interest.

Full steam ahead and never give up!

IndianaBoys

Comment

• Thanks for Input...

Hello to All,

Thanks for your Input, I also thought the best way would be to make a separate Thread...so, We all agree so far, that's great!

About me now...I got a new job...helping an old friend to Run/Take over his shop...it was practically "abandoned"...so,... lot's of work to do...therefore, for a while, I will be posting at "My Night-time"(US Eastern Time)...and even being "wasted" I will try to keep up to date here.

The New Thread contains A Different Type of Machine related to "Space Positioning of its Magnetic Interactions"...and for those of You, "familiar" to the way the Piston/Crankshaft/Counterweights/Firing Order works in a Gas Engine...it would not be a problem at all to fully understand them with the first Diagrams/Videos...

However, for those of you, who do not have "the slightest idea" of how a Gas Engine works...I have build very nice 3D Models/Videos for Introduction and understanding of them...at all levels...and for all Audiences...

The Main Rotary Parts would need to be made from scratch (Steel Lamination's/Epoxy Resin Insulation)...plus their Shafts and Counterweights...bearings are sold already made... ...as steel shafts comes in rods to be cut, trimmed...smoothed , etc,etc

They could be fabricated from some scrap parts from small to mid size Rotors...but would have to be cut, welded to additional brackets/bearings mounted...and so on...

What we all...would be doing is...Unleashing/Releasing the Electrodynamic Asymmetries from the Old School Symmetric Structures...however, the main concepts prevail...the same way as Nikola Tesla Recited in many of his Dynamo-Motor Patents...

"Independently Energized Coils, Pairs or Groups thereof..."

And the Gas Engine Principle-Patent...has existed also for a long, long time...so, for the "Patent Trolls"...all this "Data" is already in all our Ancient Archives"...So, do not get excited...

Regards to All

Ufopolitics
              Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Hello UFO please go ahead with the new thread.

Good Luck, Warmest Regards.
                I will be getting in touch soon

light

Comment

• Great!.

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                  Hello to All,

Thanks for your Input, I also thought the best way would be to make a separate Thread...so, We all agree so far, that's great!

About me now...I got a new job...helping an old friend to Run/Take over his shop...it was practically "abandoned"...so,... lot's of work to do...therefore, for a while, I will be posting at "My Night-time"(US Eastern Time)...and even being "wasted" I will try to keep up to date here.

The New Thread contains A Different Type of Machine related to "Space Positioning of its Magnetic Interactions"...and for those of You, "familiar" to the way the Piston/Crankshaft/Counterweights/Firing Order works in a Gas Engine...it would not be a problem at all to fully understand them with the first Diagrams/Videos...

However, for those of you, who do not have "the slightest idea" of how a Gas Engine works...I have build very nice 3D Models/Videos for Introduction and understanding of them...at all levels...and for all Audiences...

The Main Rotary Parts would need to be made from scratch (Steel Lamination's/Epoxy Resin Insulation)...plus their Shafts and Counterweights...bearings are sold already made... ...as steel shafts comes in rods to be cut, trimmed...smoothed , etc,etc

They could be fabricated from some scrap parts from small to mid size Rotors...but would have to be cut, welded to additional brackets/bearings mounted...and so on...

What we all...would be doing is...Unleashing/Releasing the Electrodynamic Asymmetries from the Old School Symmetric Structures...however, the main concepts prevail...the same way as Nikola Tesla Recited in many of his Dynamo-Motor Patents...

"Independently Energized Coils, Pairs or Groups thereof..."

And the Gas Engine Principle-Patent...has existed also for a long, long time...so, for the "Patent Trolls"...all this "Data" is already in all our Ancient Archives"...So, do not get excited...

Regards to All

Ufopolitics

Thanks UFO, sounds great and right up my alley, can't wait!!

Good luck with your new enterprise, i hope it flourishes.

Warm Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• Four tests of the Imperial on Quad Mode

Hello all

Test1
                    This is the first of four tests With the Imperial running on all four pulsed. This test is with 12 volts only and is using 13 Amps. As I have noted in the past, as you increase volts, amps go down. Also note that later in test three and four that when a fet goes bad, the light will not show. That is a warning sign you can see before heat is noticed..

ImperialQuadFeed 001 - YouTube

Test 2
                    This is test two and shows a much meaner machine. It is with 24 volts and used the same amps.
                    ImperialQuadFeed 002 - YouTube

Test 3
                    This is test three and somewhere just before or during this test, a fet heated up and went out.
                    ImperialQuadFeed 003 - YouTube

Test 4
                    Fets are sticking or something- Not a valid test...
                    ImperialQuadFeed 004 - YouTube

It may be a coincidence but I have not had fet problem when using four on each board. In these tests I use two and you can see the result. JS said that using four would cause heat but I have noted it runs well without heat and and no problems with four. Maybe THREE would be a better solid set. I am going to test and test and find out what happened to set number two. If it is a dead fet I am going to three or back to four fets. Four fets will drive this motor an full power all by its self. One would think that two would handle it with 25% duty but I think that the stress of spikes may be less with four regardless of duty cycle.

I noted that in the third film, that number two light was not right, indicating that the problem was present then. I will also go over all the films again. This may show something to learn about.
                    One other thing to note is that when the number two fets went, we were running with one full feed there with three pulsed lines. Notice the speed pickup with that setup. Isn't testing and learning from errors fun.

Anyway its fun.
                    Dana
                    "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                    Nikola Tesla

Comment

• G'day Dana

I posted on the other thread but I see you are really busy

I like your monster driver setup circuit (2 parts )
                      I have not been able to find any T3000 file of this circuit
                      Please could you send me your T3000 file of it I would appreciate it
                      I would like to make a copy
                      I have purchased a "PCB Fab in a Box" it works great
                      Kindest Regards

Back at it again

Comment

• G'day Kogs

This file is JS's basic circuit for T3001. It is also the same one as in his PDF which is in ready to etch form. The only thing I can say about this code is that the small lines around the IC'c is small and if you do not sane the board with fine sandpaper enough, those small lined will come out when applying the mask. You can repair it with Sharpie brand felt tip pin. I will find another version with heavier lines to-nite.

Dana

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4dip28wcge...0V5.1%20.T3001
                        Nikola Tesla

Comment

• G'day Kogs
                          Post 427 in other thread is a good two part circuit in thicker lines.
                          Dana
                          Nikola Tesla

Comment

• @UFO
                            I see you are also busy but could you briefly re-explain why putting the Monster before the Imperial would not be proper. Would not the spikes be less that way? We could just reverse the diodes to work the other way. I cant find in thread, direct reasoning, sorry.
                            Dana
                            Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Originally posted by prochiro View Post
                              Test1
                              This is the first of four tests With the Imperial running on all four pulsed. This test is with 12 volts only and is using 13 Amps. As I have noted in the past, as you increase volts, amps go down. Also note that later in test three and four that when a fet goes bad, the light will not show. That is a warning sign you can see before heat is noticed..

ImperialQuadFeed 001 - YouTube

Test 2
                              This is test two and shows a much meaner machine. It is with 24 volts and used the same amps.
                              ImperialQuadFeed 002 - YouTube

Test 3
                              This is test three and somewhere just before or during this test, a fet heated up and went out.
                              ImperialQuadFeed 003 - YouTube

Test 4
                              Fets are sticking or something- Not a valid test...
                              ImperialQuadFeed 004 - YouTube
                              Dana, Congratulations, Great set of tests, sorry about your loss of the #2 FET’s in test 3/4. I couldn’t tell from the videos when you lost the #2 FET but continued to run on the other 3 – was the LED for the #2 channel on solid or pulsing? (mine was on solid when it died)

Interesting note about the Woods SureFlex Couplings for noise reduction - don’t know if it would be worth replacing the lovejoys we are using. Available from McMaster-Carr or Grainger http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/TB-WOODS-Shaft-Coupling-Insert-15E616?Pid=search

But for the people setting up a new system this might be the way to go.

Once again wonderful work, keep having fun.

Hitby13kw

Comment

• High Side

Hello DANA, and all, great testing there DANA, your motor seems to run sweet.

When you ask UFO about about putting Monsters before the imperial, do you mean that you are switching the high side, or positive feed side and not switching to ground, or the negative side?

Thanks for your effort and time on this DANA.

Regards Cornboy.

Comment

Working...
                                X