X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
    Hello Dave,

Something like "Gone Baby Gone"... ?

Yes, but in order to really "SEE WHAT IT DOES"...We need to go through the Math...unfortunately.

And I am very good at Electrical/Math, and I love it... ...and heavy Calculus ones, mmmm...this is just "a breeze" for Me...besides also Heavy Building...that includes Heavy Machinery...Mig, Tig Welding, Plasma cutting, Lathing...etc...Plus beautiful CAD and 3D Designs you have seen...and yes, it makes me feel that I am sooo good!!!... (just kidding, some Ego Blasting here...to burst some "envy, hate, and jealousy"...LOL...I know is not good though...So I keep beating up myself for doing it...LOL)

Now seriously...

Dave ...Sorry to tell you, but You are lost man...

Dave, Ec is C EMF...simplified as E=Energy and C=Counter
    Watch again Peter Lindemann Video (And We all are gonna have to get together at some point and make some donation to Peter here...to be fair, like you have said about his Copyrights, seriously)
    It is clearly stated there at Video Time: 0:27:13 and on...where

Ea=Voltage Source
    Ec= C EMF
    Ia=Current at Armature
    Ra=Resistance of Coils + Brushes (Here if we keep it at exactly 1.0 Ohms, it multiplies without affecting other parameters.)

Therefore it is clearly Stated at: 0:31:10 the Main Formula for Armature "Power"

What actually moves the armature current through the armature coils is the difference between the voltage applied to the motor (Ea) minus the counter-emf (Ec). Thus Ea-Ec is the actual voltage effective in the armature and it is this effective voltage which determines the value of the armature current. Since generally I=E/R from Ohm's Law, in the case of the DC Motor, Ia=Ea-Ec/Ra. Also , since according to Kirchhoff's Second Law, the sum of the voltage drops around any closed circuit must equal the sum of thye applied voltages, then Ea=Ec+IaRa.

At 0:40:51 We find "Dynamometer Test Revisited", where Peter shows results and calculations after the Dyno Test to find COP, Efficiency...

Motor at Idle:

12.1 Volts 1.1 Amps 2235 RPM

Motor Under Load

12.1 Volts 7.0 Amps 1864 RPM

Input Voltage @ 1864 RPM=10 Volts
    Back EMF @ 1864 RPM= 9.0 Volts

EFFECTIVE VOLTAGE RUNNING OUR MOTOR UNDER LOAD TEST:

Applied Voltage=12.1 Volts
    -Back EMF Voltage= 9.0 Volts

Then calculating COP (Coefficient Of Performance)...

COP =

Effective Voltage (3.1 Volts)
    ______________________= 0.256
    Applied Voltage (12.1 Volts)

SO WHAT IS THE REAL POWER DRIVING OUR MOTOR DURING OUR LOAD TEST? (Time on Video 0:43:13)

INPUT:

Effective Volts=3.1
    Amps=7.0

Effective Input/1HP= 21.7W/746W=0.029 HP

Efficiency= Output/Input=0.087HP/0.029HP=300%

But...

REAL EFFICIENCY= 300% X 0.256 COP= 76.7 % Efficiency

Conclusion: The Back EMF Masks the excellent performance of the Motor, and hides it behind a very low COP
    Very impressive calculation

Cheers

Comment

• Very impressive demonstration http://www.energeticforum.com/images...s/thumbsup.gif
      I have been convinced since I built my first toy motor. Unfortunately since early December a lack of funds have prevented me from completing the Imperial project. But I will find a way.
      I do appreciate the education I am receiving here.
      It is a very great thing you are doing here and may God be with you sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zardox View Post
        Very impressive demonstration http://www.energeticforum.com/images...s/thumbsup.gif
        I have been convinced since I built my first toy motor. Unfortunately since early December a lack of funds have prevented me from completing the Imperial project. But I will find a way.
        I do appreciate the education I am receiving here.
        It is a very great thing you are doing here and may God be with you sir.
        Hi Zardox,

Your word "demonstration" was batter than mine

Lick of funds? You should buy some cheap motors. Inexpensive DC motors(have brushes) are very common. A 12V motor costs about $3 to $6. And a 1.5V~3V 3-pole or 5-pole costs $0.5

God had already sent us an INVALUABLE gift, which called " COUNTER ELECTRO-MOTIVE FORCE"

Cheers
        Last edited by Ace_Propulsion; 04-12-2013, 09:05 AM.

Comment

• Commection 2 P15 switch

Hello UFO
          After the first setup did poor as per wrong wire connections, I thought that some would like to see the updated version. The diagram below is the setup under test.

The video below was done with 48 Volts. When this test is done with 36 volts, results are similar but 800 RPM less and uses at the most 10 Amps.

Connections2 with P15 switch - YouTube

I just love the lower amps with this one. Notice how the RPM keeps rising. It goes up and down somewhat but always goes higher the longer it runs. Now JohnStone, we need the Quadradelay pulser.
          Thanks so much UFO...
          Dana
          Last edited by prochiro; 04-12-2013, 03:12 AM. Reason: change video source.
          "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
          Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Great and low amps.

Great Stuff, DANA, it seems to be running very robust now, congrat's.

I like it, Quadradelay pulser

Keep up the good work, Friend.

Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• Kogs update

G'day All
              Last week I finished winding my modified mobility scooter I put it together and connected 12 v to it and it spun OK I was a bit cautious as the last windings wound were very long at each end and I thought that perhaps if I continued to test with increased speed they might throw out and destroy the motor so I balanced it and epoxied the armature.
              Now when I ran it today it would not even move I pulled it apart and tested for a short it seemed OK but the ohms reading this time shows .4 where as when I wound it the Ohms I am sure was between .6 and .7 It looks like I will have to pull it apart again even the thought of that is escaping my mind as I have tooo many things to continue with

Here is the pics of how I progressed
              Mobility Scooter Photos by Kogs1 | Photobucket

You notice the 2 pack putty I used to balance with

Kindest Regards

Kogs

Comment

• Series Flow

Hello Guys,

Here is the second "Drill Baby Drill" series...
                Of the small Dual Pentagon Five Poles Motor...

DUAL PENTA SERIES FLOW THROUGH REAR BRIDGE - YouTube

Connections are based on:

[IMG][/IMG]

Regards

Ufopolitics
                Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                  Hello Guys,

Here is the second "Drill Baby Drill" series...
                  Of the small Dual Pentagon Five Poles Motor...

DUAL PENTA SERIES FLOW THROUGH REAR BRIDGE - YouTube

Connections are based on:

[IMG][/IMG]

Regards

Ufopolitics
                  Hi UFO,

Very good video

Regards

Comment

• Feeling.

Originally posted by iankoglin View Post
                    G'day All
                    Last week I finished winding my modified mobility scooter I put it together and connected 12 v to it and it spun OK I was a bit cautious as the last windings wound were very long at each end and I thought that perhaps if I continued to test with increased speed they might throw out and destroy the motor so I balanced it and epoxied the armature.
                    Now when I ran it today it would not even move I pulled it apart and tested for a short it seemed OK but the ohms reading this time shows .4 where as when I wound it the Ohms I am sure was between .6 and .7 It looks like I will have to pull it apart again even the thought of that is escaping my mind as I have tooo many things to continue with

Here is the pics of how I progressed
                    Mobility Scooter Photos by Kogs1 | Photobucket

You notice the 2 pack putty I used to balance with

Kindest Regards

Kogs

Feel for YA KOGS, hope i don't have to do that some day Matey.

All The Best, Cornboy.

Comment

• Hi UFO,

That's my ASYMM 3-pole motor and 12-pole TORQMASTER

Regards
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Ace_Propulsion; 04-12-2013, 09:22 AM.

Comment

• Done it again.

That's Great UFO, You Are The Man!! - but i am still concerned about the hours you keep, please look after yourself, friend.

Warmest regards, Cornboy.

Comment

• Nice job ACE, please keep up the good work,

Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
                            Nice job ACE, please keep up the good work,

Regards Cornboy.
                            Hi Cornboy,

I'm going to use 0.21mm wire wind 80 or 100 turns(is that too much)?? on a three-pole motor.

Now I'm going

Regards

Comment

• Strong.

Originally posted by Ace_Propulsion View Post
                              Hi Cornboy,

I'm going to use 0.21mm wire wind 80 or 100 turns(is that too much)?? on a three-pole motor.

Now I'm going

Regards

Hello ACE, on a three pole there is usually more room, so look more to a gauge that gives you a resistance of What UFO recomends, from .5 ohm to 1.0 ohm. per coil, to give strong magnetic field, and an invitation to the lady in green.

Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
                                Hello ACE, on a three pole there is usually more room, so look more to a gauge that gives you a resistance of What UFO recomends, from .5 ohm to 1.0 ohm. per coil, to give strong magnetic field, and an invitation to the lady in green.

Regards Cornboy.
                                Hi Cornboy,

80 turns are TOO MUCH(not enough room)

may be 50 turns is enough. I will try it.

Regards

Comment

Working...
                                X