My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by machinealive View Post
    Here's what I'm thinking. I think my magnets have weakened over time. There's enough to move the compass, but seems weak. usally, a shop will leave metal stuck to frame to keep magnets working, if I remember right. So, I have some strong permanant magnets I will stick to the stator, I don't know, maybe it will help them to remember what they need to do . If someone knows more about magnets, please post, thanks.

Hello Machine, UFO, and @all with stator magnets that are weak or not magnetised at all. It appears these magnets are magnetized at the end of production cycle with a short strong pulse of a magnetic field generated by a bank of capacitors. Here are two quick references I found:

Capacitor Discharge Magnetizers -- PULSED FIELD -- instrumentation and Characterization

http://www.allianceorg.com/pdfs/Magn...rial_v85_1.pdf

Wish all the success

Warmest regards

light

weak_magnet
    Last edited by Lightworker1; 01-02-2013, 07:37 PM. Reason: correction

Comment

• @ Machine
      I noted in your video that the needle did not snap too fast and in fact just leaned that way. I have had contact with Dyann and a new motor housing is on the way as well as a return number and prepaid shipping for the return.
      Dana
      "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
      Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Hi machinealive,

To strengthen your magnets, you can try:

Magnets that have lost their strength Sometimes you can recharge a magnet that has lost some of its original charge. If you can find a very strong magnet, repeatedly rub it across your weakened magnet. The strong magnet will realign the magnetic domains inside the weakened magnet [source: Luminaltech].
        Or if a local electric motor rebuilding company has a magnetizer, they can strengthen your magnets. I have a unit similar to the one in the link and that works well enough and got it on Ebay for $30.00 used:
        120 VAC magnetizer

Take care,

Michel
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA

Comment

• James at Imperial did not seem surprised that the magnets weren't magnetized. He is shipping a new stator no charge.
          Garry
          Also check the large bearing fit in the housing, mine is to loose and will have to be locktited in. Also the small end of the shaft has not been finished and the part in line with the seal will actually push into the seal, when the bearing is pressed on. This will need a small washer or spacer between the shaft and bearing.

Comment

• Torque Test One

Hello to All,

TORQUE_TEST_ONE - YouTube

I've been working all day non stop on this video..til now...

Hope You enjoy it

Regards to all

Ufopolitics
            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Very Nice

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
              Hello to All,

Hope You enjoy it

Regards to all

Ufopolitics

Wow UFO,

My hat is off to you for all the work you have put in. On your Motor building,
              Diagrams, answers to all the questions. Your set-ups, videos, editing. All the
              equipment you have bought, testing, and so much more, just to share it with all of us.

I know that time is not cheap these days.

Thank you.
              Mark

Comment

• Bravo UFO

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                Hello to All,

Hope You enjoy it

Regards to all

Ufopolitics
                G'Day UFO

I First saw the URL for the TORQUE_TEST_ONE over where the Skeptics are demanding these tests They do not want to even try to replicate what you are doing Just show on their part trying to prove to themselves how these things that you are showing cannot be realised.

I am pleased You are getting there I have believed as soon as I made the first little motor and saw what you said was true
                I am still waiting for my P56 frames that according to those skeptics we replicators here have wasted our money as they say it is impossible to show OVERUNITY with a motor that runs perfectly just as it is and that it is unreasonable to try to modify it to make it run better and have consistantly
                expressed that you havent shown results because you cannot got any.

Kindest regards

with a big

Comment

• trying to open this forum

G'Day All

Every time I try to open the forum or try to upload a comment or just move on to the next page I have to try sometimes 10 or 20 times it just wont load.

I do not have this problem with other forums orweb pages just here

Please does anyone here have the same problem

Kindest Regards Kogs

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                    Hello to All,

Hope You enjoy it

Regards to all

Ufopolitics
                    WOW you are one dedicated man

That's lots of work to do all that. Thank you for doing so.

The results are looking very good. Thank you for making this new test video.

If you make any more tests, please consider using a fixed weight on the torque arm in order to keep the scales measurements steady for 5 to 10 seconds. This could help with accuracy as meters take a little time to stabilize.

Thank you for sharing your awesome research

Luc

Comment

• Hi UFO and all
                      Again another Great Video!!! UFO. This is getting fun. " there will be noise"

Kogs. I to read that post. I'm really not happy with the tone of it. It is sad, but I expect there always will be a group of loud mouthed know it alls (who don't know anything) ready to mud sling when they don't understand something.

Now do I know every thing? Clearly buy my question's NO!!! And UFO has been very kind and patient to answer mine and others, questions. In a very polite way so other people who are reading this forum but are to shy to ask, also can learn. At least I hope I'm not the only one who is slow in the uptake of this information

And Yes It now takes a while for the forum page to load up for me as well. Could be to many pages.
                      Maybe time to start a new "My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines PART 2"

to ALL

Comment

• Good work UFO, that is a lot of work to do all that, my hat off to you

Mike

Comment

• Great vid UFO. Showing over 100% efficentcy. I do have a concern though it might be that I am not seeing things in the right way. Your video calculates in the range from like 5-1/2 to 6-1/2 hp. Is that going to be enough to run the generator that would normally take a 13 hp gas farter?

Comment

• Related to Torque Forces and Measurements...

Hello to All,

First, I want to thank all the Positive comments here, appreciating the work I have rendered with pleasure.
                            Now, some "doubts" have raised based on my procedures...on video, related to Forces Adding or Subtracting...I already went through this in previous pages back...BUT, since the results now...I have received some very nice private mails (from friends of course, FOE will never do it that way) and some very negative comments on my YT Channel...expected from the "Dark Side"...

Now I want to bring this subject to the Open...and IF I am wrong, then by all means it will be corrected...

In Peter Lindemann video: "Electric Motors Secrets" He uses two Spring Scales, and One of them stays at Zero Value...meaning it is the correct method to balance forces. However, IF that zero scale raises to a Positive value, that means it is ALSO a Force against rotation , in my humble opinion. Therefore, it must be ADDED.

Now, below is a simple graphic, where I have displayed the way the set will be done in my next video...with a Torque wrench and the Digital Torque Adapter (black square at pivot point)

And here there will NOT BE TWO SCALES...but JUST ONE measuring the F1 Applied Force.
                            According to my Physics knowledge in Handling Vectors of Forces...We add F2A and F2B, since they are DERIVATIVES from F2, meaning F2= F2A + F2B...Correct so far?

Further on, I have also displayed the "future readings" according to Motor Rotation (Remember that Imperial is CCW or R1, looking front of it like in Picture above) related to "R"...Now it will be understood that the Force "FAVORING" Rotation Will be smaller than the One AGAINST...or "Bigger Than"...

As also I have displayed L1 and L2 being the Distances of the Levers...(Archimedes Law of the Lever...First Grade?)...To make it easier on me to apply a minor F1 and amplify F2 based on length differences of the levers...

It would be also understood, that I have set the Two Pulleys perfectly aligned to their respective centers...so there would not be any deviation or inclinations towards one side more than other...

Simple Elementary School Knowledge of Physics here to Me guys...

However...correct me if I am wrong...BUT...I will expect a REAL Explanation...and "No Citing Wikipedia or else Links"...BE REAL , Be Yourself...do not hide behind what "someone else said or wrote..."...

Then I will proceed to make video with Torque Wrench...I mean, if I am wrong...I will NOT spent the time to create a video that is all wrong...right?

Thanks for your contributions here.

Ufopolitics
                            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 01-03-2013, 05:37 PM.
                            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                              Hello to All,

Hope You enjoy it

Regards to all

Ufopolitics
                              Hello UFO, Congratulations on the “IMPERIAL ASYMMETRIC MOTOR TORQUE_TEST_ONE”

This is HEROIC MILESTONE ACHIVEMENT.

Efficiency = 104 % (It is the beginning of new beginning)

It is culmination of many many hours of your work and sleepless nights.
                              You went to extra ordinary lengths spending both time and money to be throughly scientific with measurements. Hopefully now doubters will take rest now.

Let this be the first BIRTHDAY of >100% Asymmetric Motor Technology.
                              Nicola Tesla's Spirit will be very proud of this moment

This is your UREKA MOMENT and you are sharing selflessly with rest us here for the sake of better world.

Looking back in time, I too when first looked at your stationary radiant coil with little-ufo inside some months back, I knew you were dealing with very promising properties of nature of RADIANT ENERGY.

HATS OFF TO YOU UFO!

Now my wish for you and all the active replicators here all the success and GO WHERE NO MAN HAS GONE BEFORE!

Warmest regards

light

Comment

• Yes Zardox...

Originally posted by Zardox View Post
                                Great vid UFO. Showing over 100% efficentcy. I do have a concern though it might be that I am not seeing things in the right way. Your video calculates in the range from like 5-1/2 to 6-1/2 hp. Is that going to be enough to run the generator that would normally take a 13 hp gas farter?

Hello Zardox,

Great point there...yes, unfortunately this testing should have been done before running Mecc Alte...my bad.

This is the "Negative Side" of this testing...Nope, it will not have the strength (still) to fully run Mecc Alte to produce its Max Wattage Output...
                                It delivers the 6.44 HP at 2500...is not even close.
                                It MUST deliver at least 10 HP at 3600 RPM's...and still I will NOT be Happy till I get 15 HP out of it...do not care If I have to climb up to 72 Volts Bank...Good thing is that Motor WILL take it...since it is OPEN, Asymmetrical Winding...a Symmetrical like Original will definitively fry smoke wires with 72 V Feed...

I am moving next to a 48 Volt Bank of same batteries(just adding one more, then re-testing Torque again)...but eventually, I will have to replace to a higher Amps/Hour Capacity Bank...

This have to be done first...then we will move to the Controlling Pulsing means...based on Input everything will have to be re arranged in the electronics side...

Regards my friend

Ufopolitics

Comment

Working...
                                X