My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tinmanpower View Post
    So in your opinion,only those that agree with what is being said are welcome here?
    Well here is some new's for you-what i asked of UFO is nothing to what the big guns would ask.
    I have seen many member's ridiculed if they didnt go along with the platoon as dadhav calls it.
    Your attitude of agree or get out isnt the way the world works,and forums like this are for presenting your opinion's and idea's.
    ONE THING IS "not agreeing" in a Polite and educated manner...

AND ANOTHER ONE IS TO KEEP REPEATING, DISRUPTING AND EVEN EXPRESSING DIRECT DEFAMATION ABOUT A PERSON
    MAKING OTHER GREAT MEMBERS HERE UPSET AND LEAVING MY THREAD.

I do have my own post(other lockridge theroy's)and would i ask you to leave my post if you didnt agree with what i say-no,as everyone is entitled to there opinion--wether you like it or not.
    I wonder how far man kind would have come if every one agreed on the same thing?

Is English Your Primary Language?

Because, before daring to correct others work...you should learn Your Language Grammar First, or at least, learn how to use the Automatic Grammar Spell Check on this Edit Window.

IT IS NOT THE RIGHT WAY TO SPELL theroy, BUT THEORY

IT IS NOT THE RIGHT WAY TO SPELL wether , BUT WHETHER

And so, many many other Miss Spelling that really denotes your "Education Level".

Originally posted by Tinmanpower View Post
    ...I have another Thread here...
    THEN GO AND POST IN YOUR OWN THREAD SIR

YOU ARE NOT WELCOMED HERE

NEITHER PROMPT, I HAVE TOLD HIM MANY TIMES, IN ALL MY THREE THREADS HERE, BUT HE KEEPS COMING BACK FOR MORE...

HOPE I DO NOT HAVE TO REPEAT MYSELF AGAIN AND GO THE OTHER AVENUE HERE, TINMAN.

UFOPOLITICS
    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-17-2012, 02:53 PM.
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
      You and Prompt
      You are advised NOW, My next MOVE will be directed to the Administrators/ Creators of this Forum
      Man, what a loss it would be!
      But it's you who has to be banned! Pulling peoples legs with false hope, stimulating them to spend money and time to verify your projects.

Sure, you can ban me, what's the difference, I've never been on your thread, but you keeping calling me
      Obviously you're not getting it, why should I waste my time, who I'm, your therapist?
      So, c ya, No Regards, No welcome , hope you will never call me again

Comment

• A UFO just landed in my driveway

UPS just delivered my UFO kit! My wife says" It really says UFO kit on the box".
        Now if the wire would just get here.[ATTACH]S4021355.JPG[/ATTACH]
        Pretty as a picture arrived well packed.

To those who are only here to pick, GET LOST.

Garry
        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by iankoglin View Post
          G'Day Tinman
          Your post are boring and distracting from this thread

Its obvious you have not studied and understood all of UFO's posts
          where he is disclosing what he has learneded.
          Have you even replicated the first things he has shown us in "Mymotorsgot meintoRadiantenergy", if so show us your results.

Please go and start your own thread and stop disrupting this one

Regards Kogs
          Hello Kogs, I feel a little responsible for bringing up something that might have contributed to you and TinMan getting into an arguement. You know how I like to make a point by asking a question. It provides an opportunity to have a different view or hear someone explain things that you already know in a different frame of text. I see a lot of new people here, many who don't have the knowledge that you and the other experimenters have. I just thought some food for thought would be good for them to hear. I think you might have misunderstood TinMan's answer to me. His suggestion for a beginner interested in seeing how a battery might act was to put a load on the output and a volt meter on the output as well. The battery charger could represent an over unity device. Connecting the charger while the load was connected and watching what the battery does at different stages might be over simple but gives an example of how a system might function. Now if you use a variable power supply with current limiting as the charger you should be able to simulate a system running at UNITY right? you should be able to balance the input potential to stop voltage change at any voltage. It's not anything important. I was just trying to create a usable diversion from all the dissension going on and even that backfired.
          John Hav

Comment

• Of Course it is a UFO!!

Originally posted by iflewmyown View Post
            UPS just delivered my UFO kit! My wife says" It really says UFO kit on the box".
            Now if the wire would just get here.[ATTACH][ATTACH]12640[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]
            Pretty as a picture arrived well packed.

To those who are only here to pick, GET LOST.

Garry

Hello Iflewmyown,

That is it!...a UFO Kit

Hey, I notice both Commutators need to be pressed...which is great, because the factory press do it a bit too much...so I will be uploading a Diagram on perfect distances from Armature surface to Commutator bottom plane.

The Wire you will need is 18 awg (Gauge)
            The Place where I buy it from is EIS and they sell 5 and 10 pounds rolls, the last time I have bought one ten pounder...and that will be more than enough for one Motor and even two will do...

However you guys will also need Hedges and the spaghetti insulators (sleeves for 18 gauge) High Temp rated.

I will gather all the spec's later on.

You guys do not have to buy where I say I do...shop around, check your towns...visit your local Motor Repair Shops...for sure they will know of great deals...

Regards

Ufopolitics
            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Lightworker1 View Post
              hello @ewizard
              Self running systems are out there, for example see this Kapanadze system just started with one tiny 9v battery but the guy is not letting out any info. Here U.P. is very kindly sharing all the details with us. It is matter of some time that we too will have something similar here.

Tariel Kapanadze overunity motor 02 free energy - YouTube

Tariel Kapanadze overunity motor 02 free energy

Warmest regards
              lightworker
              Thanks Lightworker - BTW that's a great screen name and I understand it's other meanings. Yes I'm very aware of TK's device and all those who have been trying to replicate it. I know of a number of devices that seem to be OU but nothing yet readily available in the mainstream being made. When we can either readily build a device ourself to power our home or go to Home Depot to buy such a device will be a wonderful day. I'm hoping UFO will be instrumental in giving us at least one of those options soon. It does sound like we are close to that reality.
              There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Hi all,

I will repost the Forum Rules for the benefit of this thread. Originally posted by Aaron here:
                http://www.energeticforum.com/117994-post28.html

Energetic Forum Guidelines ~ Read Before Posting
                Energetic Forum Guidelines ~ Read Before Posting
                Energetic Forum is a place for the sharing of positive uplifting ideas, technologies, modalities and discussion.

We believe that all humankind is connected at a fundamental level...

We believe that each of us is responsible to conduct ourselves, individually, and in relation to all humankind, in a manner that reflects only light.

Questionable posts that threaten to disrupt the purpose, flow and good nature of this forum will not be tolerated.

It is important to follow these simple rules so as not to jeopardize your account.

READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING (public posts AND/OR Private Messages)

1. DO NOT post messages that could be considered offensive, inflammatory or that are aimed at starting problems with other members.

2. DO NOT post messages that might infringe upon the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity, or other proprietary rights of others.

3. Do not SPAM this forum with Messages or unsolicited advertisements for products or services.

4. Do not create multiple accounts. Each member should only have 1 account for themselves that they post from. Multiple accounts from one IP must be cleared with the Administrators.

The Administrators of this forum reserve the right to remove any messages or users from this forum for any conduct that they deem to be outside, or against, the positive nature of this forum.

The Energetic Forum Community is a powerful force for discovery, self-help, and change. Every Member is equally important and valuable.

We understand that anyone may make mistakes, respond in a negative emotional manner, lose their temper, etc., however if someone repeatedly acts in a manner that is non-productive, unfortunately, we will need to take action.

Please take a moment to view our Terms of Use and Disclaimer: http://www.energeticforum.com/legal.html

Take care,

Michel
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA

Comment

• Maybe EIS will offer a UFO kit. Just tell them some spaggetti for the pilot and some wire to hang my UFO.

Thanks UFOPolitic, for everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michelinho View Post
                    Hi all,

I will repost the Forum Rules for the benefit of this thread. Originally posted by Aaron here:

Sincerely,
                    Aaron Murakami

Take care,

Michel

Thankyou for this post.
                    I would also liike to see exactly how to "red flag" an offensive poster.
                    Can anyone do it or just the thread owners?

bro d

Comment

• Originally posted by Donald Haas View Post
                      Thankyou for this post.

bro d
                      On each post at the top right there is a report () button.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                        Hello My Dear Friend Machine Alive,

Please don't go from here...We all need here DOERS, and NOT CRITICS that do absolutely NADA...that kind of People are just like Tesla once wrote..."Bacteria, Germs of the worst Viruses..."

Do NOT give Them the pleasure to see you quit, to see you go...
                        You are NOT a Quitter...You are a winner, You are a Go Getter, a Doer...a Brave Guy, and I really admire your very positive attitude all the time here and in my other Thread.

I know You have written that we (you and I) will keep in touch through private mails Machine...but that is not the point, the main SPIRIT of Free Energy...is to share it in the very OPEN...not in private...You know it...I know it.

Once before, this same people upset me...to the point I wanted to leave this Forum...and erase everything down...every single drawing, every single written word...and I started doing it...and while I was making it happen... I realize all I am writing here to you...As also I understood that my attitude was wrong....that I was falling as low as their behavior...And the many People that supported me, that believed in me...did not deserve for me to act like that...I balanced the weights...and I stayed.

The Light won.

See Machine...the Light is beautiful...is positive...is good...is the right side...but it is very fragile, have to admit it is very weak...any dark and obscure object could Eclipse its beautiful shinning, its beautiful brightness...and most of times not even requiring to touch the source that generated that light...

We are ALL capable of generating Light...some don't know it...then by ignorance hate those that have found the ways to bring, to produce light...but They all don't know...that by doing this negative acting...they are bringing darkness into their souls...very badly...and I feel nothing for sorry and sadness for all of them.

I know You will keep Generating light, My Dear Friend...like You have done Up to Now...but leaving here, somehow will reduce your desires to keep going...and I will hate to see... that I let you go without writing all this words here, not in private, in the very open...so anyone sees this facts that have nothing to do with Physical Science, with Over Unity or Motion Perpetual Machines...but with the Spiritual-Soul side that we all have inside.

However, I don't want to force you to stay...and you know I could use all the belief and loyalty you feel for me...as you wrote once here..."UFO, I am a guy that do not trust any one on this Planet...but I trust You my Friend..."...And You have shown that with your acts towards Me as also towards the Community here...when you help out, to put together the "UFO Kit" directly with Dyann...at a price below an entire assembled Motor...You know I tried that before...and Dyann told me that it would be very hard to get that...for whatever reasons...and You did it my Friend.

Let them judge Me, let them say...that I am making nickels and dimes as an earned "commission" on this sales...what a poor mind that could judge that way to someone that has given for free a priceless Technology without the slightest desire to make a single penny from it...and still... showing every single detail and explanation with a very positive attitude, without any "hidden agenda"...That judgement by itself, far from being stupid and ignorant...is opening/showing, exactly the attitude that person will take/assume "IF" He/She would be in my shoes...poor souls.

They don't know...that I had received here, on my private mail, many offers from many members...Asking me if I had a "Donate Site" to Direct Funds to me...to help me...that had offer to get me any parts/equipment that I would need to expedite my work...

And I have refuse them all.

Damn of Me...IF I get a single Old rusty...Copper Penny out of this...before I finish its complete Disclosure!

But "They" can not understand this behavior of mine ...simply, because... They would have never done it...

Warmest Regards My Dear Friend Machine...think about these calmly...relax, never make decisions under the control of anger and frustrations...it is not good...

Ufopolitics
                        Hello Machine Alive
                        What more can I say since UFO stated everything from the heart. Please do not feel ruffled by some of these individuals who seem to have landed here like an alien swarm of locust destroying everything in their path. I also, tried to be nice with them for example explaining what UFO KIT was and how not even a single red cent of money was involved. All the credit for creating UFO KIT goes to you Machine as UFO have also stated. You got great skills. At one point even I felt like creating an inner circle of members who are primary doers of asymmetric motors R&D with special restricted login. However, doing that will make us scum to wishes of the darkness, as UFO also stated. Machine you know how UFO in his video demos at times, say, “Hello guys here I have … such and such.” Notice the sincerity as if he is talking to his beloved family. We are that family. In the same spirit with gut reaction he stated about over unity in 12-12-12 video, but the aliens however, used that for some entirely different purpose. Machine you and others (lets call them INNER CIRCLE for short) know, it is a matter some time that over unity will be achieved here by a very big margin, since the science behind this project is very solid and involves infinite energy of the vacuum or radiant energy. Lets get started with our new imperial motors next as soon as possible. We do not have to respond to everything thrown at us with intention of getting our peace of mind ruffled. Great deal of time has been already wasted.

Machine, I will very kindly request please do not leave your family of this forum thread.

We have to stand like guardians of light together. I believe Cornboy also made the same request. If only Nicola Tesla had access to The Internet, his fate would have been different. Lets do this together now what Nicola Tesla could not do in the face of darkness. God Bless Us All.

Hello UFO and Machine
                        Today I am going to put all the past behind me and resume with the dual pentagon Y wind goldmine motor. 5 Coils of #28 AWG magnet wire about 26 feet will be used for each of the coils. Each coil has been marked by a small masking tape at the mid point. The resistance of each coil will be 1.7 to 1.8 OHM. First I will align two commutators with 5 pole armature. Next I will wind the coils. Hope it goes smoothly. Some pictures here.

Also, looks like UFO KIT might be here by the weekend or whenever possible. It is going to be my Christmas Present (that what my wife said)

Warmest regards
                        lighworker

Comment

• Congratulations UFO with your OU motor, I watched your video's many times and want to thank you for all your work and sharing your discovery to give us free energy

Maybe this was what the Maya's predicted
                          I will order a kid asap.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
                            Yes Sir!
                            This is the choice. I talked to Nico8K and he agrees. I am a beginner in arduino matter but no beginner in programming micros. Nico helped me to employ arduino recently.
                            One very nice property is that everyone having a PC and an USB port can download the program by some key strokes only. Once installed we can forward test versions and updates within seconds all over the world.
                            An do not forget pulsing matters being a home domain of this arduino dwarf (dwarf in Greek = nano).
                            All these matters are standard technology and thus are a matter of dilligence.
                            The main task now is to get the power train running.
                            JohnS
                            Hello JohnStone, this is great sub-project. I am also thinking of buying Arduino Leonardo

This video impressed me. However there are cheaper versions also out there.

Why you should buy an Arduino Leonardo

Why you should buy an Arduino Leonardo - YouTube

Warmest regards
                            lightworker

Comment

• Originally posted by Donald Haas View Post
                              Thankyou for this post.

bro d
                              Ha, That's pretty funny. Probably the only person on the entire forum who doesn't deserve a flag, based on the rules, Would be John Stone. UFO's attack on a very good man for his spelling and grammar ended my respect for him. TinMan asked the same questions that I did thousands of posts ago. History repeats itself doesn't it. Many more will ask, some will be polite and ask nicely and others won't, but the end result will be the same. TinMan has his own forum with hundreds of knowledgeable experimenters who follow him with great respect. I think there's a lot of people here that should be ashamed of themselves and if you aren't already maybe you will be down the line. I'm now ready to take my stand against the platoon for acting in a very non profession manner. I tried to patch things up here but I don't belong here other than to defend myself for this post. Please keep in mind my finger will be on the red button.
                              J

Comment

• MACHINE - We do need you here. Along with anyone else that is willing to learn and help us all to keep moving ahead as a group. Don't forget that this is bigger than all of us and that regardless of our initial intentions that we are actually doing something that is for the betterment of all mankind.
                                UFO may indeed turn out to be our guru, but I don't take that to be a bad thing.
                                He has made a few mistakes along the way, but hey what pleiadian doesn't.
                                For the most part just about everything he has told us has been spot on.
                                I can't order my kit until after the holidays but I am hoping to get started on the driver circuit.

Comment

Working...
                                X