Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by prochiro View Post
    DadHav
    Your question (What exactly does a battery look like when it's in an over unity system? ) is one that in the end we will see, but, in speculation from what we think so far(as this is not something we have seen before) this is how I see it. It will stay black the whole time and not loose its shape. But really, Battery at full charge before start up. Switch on shows severe drop in voltage followed by more stable motor run only level but in drain mode. Generator load switch on is also another deep drop until battery charge control system kicks in. Battery should slowly rise until high battery level is reached and then stay within high and low controls level for duration of run. At generator load off battery should again drop hard and as long as motor switch is soon, this will be followed by a medium battery rise followed be return to stabilization level and ready to repeat cycle. There, that wasn't to hard.
    Dana
    Hello Dana, You even got the one I forgot. The color of the battery. LOL. OK so you're probably right along with the fact it isn't hard. It should be pretty obvious to people working on energy experiments. With that being said I think it's amazing how many times I see over unity experiments where the inventor shows battery voltage going up while the motor, energizer, circuit or whatever is running. It's funny how almost every time the voltage is in the area well under the resting voltage or less depending on the load of the device. Did I say load, should there be one if the operation is over unity? Maybe I'm wrong about that. It's also notable that depending on who is doing the experiment most people will believe him. So that brings the question: Can a device be over unity if the experiment runs for a duration below the starting or resiting voltage of a battery? Maybe the answer is yes because the battery returns to its original resting voltage after it sits. I don't particularly by that one do you? I don't have a clue were I'm going with this, I'm just babbling or thinking out loud but I swear on the ashes of my two past schnauzers, if I had a device that was over unity I would present it in a way that would be without question and it would be on a level that even the inexperienced would understand. High tech measurements and data to find out just how good it is could follow. I think UFO has a cup of confidence which is slightly over flowing but if he didn't there wouldn't be this many posts. I also know you from other forums and understand your camaraderie and dedication to the project. There are a lot of people in the platoon. At least I know for sure you're one who knows your battery colors. OK, and that other suff you said. I think UFO should promote you to squad leader. I think when the revolution comes, General Politics will hunt us down and put Farmhand, TinMan and DadHav in leg irons. Oh and Promt too.
    Take care Dana
    John Hav
    Last edited by DadHav; 12-17-2012, 02:54 AM. Reason: Oh forgot about Promt

Comment

• Re Tinny an the meaning therof

Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
      You Got it Daddyo, i do appologise to Tinmanpower, I just couldn't help myself, in the land of OZ (Australia) Tinny has several native meanings, for instance, if you win raffles, etc, all the time you are called Tinny Or a tinarse, also a small aluminium dingy is called a Tinny, and last but not least, if you want a two dozen carton of beers in aluminium containers, you ask for a slab of Tinny's.

Regards Always.
      Cornboy.
      G'Day whoever is interested
      I remember before all those meanings mentioned above were used.
      The word tinny was used whenever any one said something that didn't sound quite right the answer given to them was "Sounds Tinny to me"

meaning they sound just like someone hitting an empty tincan it is just empth means nothing Like we say today it all hot air.

It is about time every one stopped this babyish fighting and verbal juelling

to all those that have nothing better than to argue here go somewhere else and post stop cluttering up this thread we do not want you here wasting our time.
      Regards Kogs

Comment

• John Hav
        Wow... that a new signature for me. I thought your question kind of a fun thing but in reality, it comes down to what is going to actually be controlling this beast, but, I do have maybe a clue. After watching UFO's pikes peek film, listening to Cornboy 555 and just general sense, I thing it may be spelled A r d u i n o. That thing will control anything. It is vary fast, controls any relay, even remotely and it is cheap and easy to program as well. It can handle load fluctuations and respond with proper control measures instantly. Despite most people not understanding it, one can just load the whole program from there computer and have it all. This is just what I wonder about.
        Dana
        "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
        Nikola Tesla

Comment

• your all right

That's one angry monkey

Hey machinealive
          Keep waiting, as I said, I will show my when zilano-cosmo-stipvep-ufo will show theirs 5, 10, 6, etc kW OU

And besides, I was put into "Skeptics Country", so have to show it in another place.
          U happy now?
          What a fighting moron
          Promt, I don't know who zilano-cosmo-stivep are, but some say mimicking is a form of flatery. just saying.

But, yes I get angry when someone accusses me of anything, don't you.

Tinmanpower @ machinealive

Quote:I helped set this up, the kit. I am making no money, nor UFO. Please stop talking loose, or I'll start on you. I wouldn't mind seeing your vid, that defies Ohm's law, by the way.

Did you miss the word IF ?
          And what defiance of ohm's law do you think i stated?

If you are reffering to my statment that the amp's will rise when the voltage rises accross an incandecant bulb-then i stick to my statment-you should try adding the laws of thermo dynamics in there when in reguards to an incandecant bulb.
          Reguardless of wether the resistance changes in an incandecant bulb- as the voltage accross that bulb rises,the amps drawn from the power sorce will aslo rise.
          Dose the fact that( although the resistance becomes more accross the bulb),more heat is also generated not tell you why amps will rise with voltage?
          So unless you have a way of producing more heat without raising the amps within a resistive load-then what i say stand's.

And do try to remember that we are talking about UFO's generator output here-or any other ac or dc delivered power for that matter.

And your statment about starting on me--go ahead,knock yaself out

And i will be more than happy to do a video to show the amp's rising right along with voltage when in reguards to an incandecant buld.
          Will post it after work today.

Cheers

Sorry Tinman, I really wasn't sure if you were accussing me of making money here, But I wasn't upset with you. But after my promt rant, I can see how that was how you took that.
          If you lower the voltage, amps will go up if there is a source to draw from, to give same 12 watts.
          if you lower the volts, watts out will go down if there is no source to provide extra current,why would amps not stay the same, or decrease? therefore less then 12 watts, and light dims.

So like always, it depends. Like everyone has been saying, we need a few more measurements, or am I wrong, and if I am I apoligize, but please tell me why?
          I wouldn't mind seeing your vid, that defies Ohm's law, by the way.
          Just giving you a chance to be a teacher, a helpful person.

@all
          Listen, I said before I'm very 1 dimensional, and self absorbed. I like being in a lab ( by myself). I find it hard to communicate with people most of the time.

I came here after looking for radiant energy, after reading about Tesla. I had no idea, this was going to be a thread on electric motors. I actually had someone teach me how to build a radiant generator, That was my holy grail

I own a 300 acre woodlot, I haven't paid for heat for 10 years. I have free energy. Some of you guy's have no idea how lucky you are that UFO is so alltruistic, sorry but I'm not. I've spent alot of money on this, and it's fun. And I would have liked to help you all, but....

since I don't like to be taken out of context, and I don't like where this is going, and I don't care as much as UFO, I am not going to post any more, except privately to UFO, and a few other peolpe I feel like posting to, if they will let me.

Promt, Tinman, you guys could really help this thread, if you could only inspire, instead of dissapoint. All my life I've met smart professor's that couldn't teach, only because they couldn't inspire. Teach by example, not by force.

Peace

Comment

• Originally posted by prochiro View Post
            John Hav
            Wow... that a new signature for me. I thought your question kind of a fun thing but in reality, it comes down to what is going to actually be controlling this beast, but, I do have maybe a clue. After watching UFO's pikes peek film, listening to Cornboy 555 and just general sense, I thing it may be spelled A r d u i n o. That thing will control anything. It is vary fast, controls any relay, even remotely and it is cheap and easy to program as well. It can handle load fluctuations and respond with proper control measures instantly. Despite most people not understanding it, one can just load the whole program from there computer and have it all. This is just what I wonder about.
            Dana
            Yes, it seems to be overlooked easily. I have the Arduino Duemilanove and have used it for PWM. Now there are a ton of Shields easily available and pretty inexpensive too. I think this is what Johan used in hi videos of the Hex Controllers. Not there's some video that really had me convinced of over unity. I think it was said somewhere that three others where able to duplicate his experiments. But Ya, they are definitely cool. I'll bet there's at least a dozen guys on this forum that can use them with some real expertise. I only tried some simple things.
            John Hav.

Comment

• Originally posted by ewizard View Post
              To all those wanting detailed scientific measurements I think you might have missed some hints that have been dropped. While some may still want those type of measurements I don't think there will be any need for them in the future

I believe we will see a looped self running unit in the future here. Actually that was more than hints IIRC that leads me to believe that. Have all the detractors missed this or is it just an attempt at mis-direction? Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe we were told this will eventually only need a battery to start it and after that the motor will be powering the generator which will be providing power to the motor and then some. LOOPED. Self-Running. Proof by measurements not needed! Until then I think we can hold the confetti as well as hold the screams for measurements. I trust UFO knows what he is doing here and I think we need to let him work on the project rather than spending his time appeasing all who want more and more 'proof with measurements'.
              hello @ewizard
              Self running systems are out there, for example see this Kapanadze system just started with one tiny 9v battery but the guy is not letting out any info. Here U.P. is very kindly sharing all the details with us. It is matter of some time that we too will have something similar here.

Tariel Kapanadze overunity motor 02 free energy - YouTube

Tariel Kapanadze overunity motor 02 free energy

Warmest regards
              lightworker

Comment

• Originally posted by Michelinho View Post
                Can someone post pictures of the UFO motor kit. Not sure if anyone has received his kit yet but when one gets his, please take a few snapshots.

Thanks,

Michel
                Hello @Michel, I am hoping to receive hopefully this week. Will try post pics of THE UFO KIT

Warmest regards
                lightworker

Comment

• Originally posted by DadHav View Post
                  General Politics will hunt us down and put Farmhand, TinMan and DadHav in leg irons. Oh and Promt too.
                  No, I'm in different shoe, they will eat me alive .
                  Fortunately the Physics won't allow it.

But, yes I get angry when someone accusses me of anything, don't you
                  Promt, Tinman, you guys could really help this thread.
                  Oh, man ...What I'm accusing you of?? Do your stuff and be happy, don't listen anybody if you sure it's right.

I'm trying to, don't mention Farmhand, Tinman, Daddo, Zardox, others, but you're not listening.
                  See, the electric machines working on some kind of laws, it's been years and years of scientific and practical works of much more educated and goal-centered professionals who trying to find either exceptions or perfections of those laws;
                  there's a tons of unshown developments and only the useful, beneficial ones coming through, and we have what we have - very efficient and power electric machinery.

If you change the law the behave of machine changes too, so back here we see the attempt to change the law (like Alexander tried, well, let say ufopolitics, does not matter), personally I do not mind, it's good thing to think differently, but I'm just pointing to where it could be wrong, namely,
                  by all things being equal, the power developed by new winding should be less than in original motor because it has less motive force (one pair coils vs all coils);
                  gen part of winding is a regular coil in magnetic flux, so it has CEMF too which slows down the motor when getting under the load (see the drop of speed under load).

But of course the combination of two sets in one in this way could be useful for some kind of application, and yes it could be developed and improved. But OU? Why? Where it can come from?

That's what I'm pointing to, at least as I can see it, other guys respectively pointing to other parts of setup; personally I would consider it as a help, not accusation. How you guys responding to it is a different story.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Ufopolitics;218560]I will do that next run, I promise, I swear, for real!!

If I look at it in the simplest terms it took over 40 amps with the machine, for what ever reason, to light 16 amps of lights. So that makes the setup over unity? This is very confusing to me. If you don't mind can you clear things up a little further?[/QUOTE}

I have written in the first post where I linked video...

System Dropped down speed (RPM's) while "On Load"...System did NOT turn off/Collapse but fought to keep going (that we all saw on video)...Lights were On...Power was there...the slowing/decrease/De-acceleration creates a Higher Amperage congestion within generator field Coils (just like trying to stop a running Motor mechanically loading it...Amps raises...same applies here, except that in a Motor Amperage rises in the Armature...in a Generator of this kind, it raises on the Static Generating Coils, the other circuit is just a steady rotating stator, no input, no output connection (Isolated) with outer circuitry (Lamps), they just exchange energy through induction from exciter coil to rotor coil and store it via capacitor maintaining a steady polarity through its diodes-varistor compensator internal circuit on stator rotor coils) if the time ratio per interaction/induction to generating coils from rotor becomes wider (more time than normal) then that allows more current density to develop...hope I am not confusing you more here.

All this behavior I have explained above is normal and typical to any generator out there, and have nothing to do with output-input or Over Unity observation. However it did increased output from Generator BUT in an abnormal circumstance though...I wrote about it...as I also wrote I forced machines, they were stressed out during this test due to No-Regulation or Governing of appropriate speed control at prime mover feeding.

But it DID Raise the Watts at Input Dad Hav...didn't you notice it?...I mean, running at 75 Amps and 33V makes it to 2500 Watts!!

I am definitively NOT planning to run the System at that going rate nor even close to it!...it would NOT be economical at all...putting aside Over Unity and everything else...

What makes the typical Gas generator "Economical" up to certain point is just that little rod called "Governor"...that opens the Throat to swallow gas galore, ONLY at High Loads...and choke Carburator on just higher % of Air Mixed ratio...at "No Load"...

Remember that HERE... I AM RUNNING THIS SYSTEM AT FULL OPENED THROTTLE at ALL TIMES...by feeding Linear Direct Via Switch from Batteries...No "Governor here"

So please bare with me...and consider this fact!

Glad you are already throwing Confetti out to the air...(you admit it in above comment...!!)

Regards Dad Hav

Ufopolitics
                    What is it that acts as a governor in a regular electric motor ? Would that be
                    the nasty Counter emf ? Is it the nasty Counter emf that improves the
                    efficiency of a regular motor by restricting it's input in a (lossless way) when
                    the load is small or decreased ?

Same with a transformer, take away the counter emf and take away the
                    automatic regulation of input power relative to the load.

Good luck on the control systems. Much easier to have the back emf do the
                    job it wants to do for free which is control the input depending on the load applied.

On a fuel motor generator the governor does the job of the counter emf.
                    What you're doing seems like it would be similar to removing the governor then
                    trying to restrict the fuel with a regulator fuel pump or something.

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by Tinmanpower View Post
                      @ machinealive
                      Quote:I helped set this up, the kit. I am making no money, nor UFO. Please stop talking loose, or I'll start on you. I wouldn't mind seeing your vid, that defies Ohm's law, by the way.

Did you miss the word IF ?
                      And what defiance of ohm's law do you think i stated?

If you are reffering to my statment that the amp's will rise when the voltage rises accross an incandecant bulb-then i stick to my statment-you should try adding the laws of thermo dynamics in there when in reguards to an incandecant bulb.
                      Reguardless of wether the resistance changes in an incandecant bulb- as the voltage accross that bulb rises,the amps drawn from the power sorce will aslo rise.
                      Dose the fact that( although the resistance becomes more accross the bulb),more heat is also generated not tell you why amps will rise with voltage?
                      So unless you have a way of producing more heat without raising the amps within a resistive load-then what i say stand's.

And do try to remember that we are talking about UFO's generator output here-or any other ac or dc delivered power for that matter.

And your statment about starting on me--go ahead,knock yaself out

And i will be more than happy to do a video to show the amp's rising right along with voltage when in reguards to an incandecant buld.
                      Will post it after work today.

Cheers
                      Hello @Tin

Hello @Tin
                      I think it is instructive to see the graph curves of:

(1) A linear Resistance obeying OHMS LAW (BLUE LINE)

(2) A Filament Bulb NOT obeying OHMS LAW as the relationship is non linear (RED CURVE)

In both cases current "I" will appear to increase with "V". However they are not same.
                      Now if we reduced the Voltage (V) associated with the data point (A) --> (B),
                      the filament bulb will be running at a higher current compared to the linear resistance (or OHMS LAW) by length of line-segment BC.
                      In other words we should not expect filament bulb's current to drop along the path A, B, D, .. and so on.

I hope this helps.

Warmest regards
                      lightworker

Comment

• Originally posted by machinealive View Post
                        I own a 300 acre woodlot, I haven't paid for heat for 10 years. I have free energy. Some of you guy's have no idea how lucky you are that UFO is so alltruistic, sorry but I'm not. I've spent alot of money on this, and it's fun. And I would have liked to help you all, but....

since I don't like to be taken out of context, and I don't like where this is going, and I don't care as much as UFO, I am not going to post any more, except privately to UFO, and a few other peolpe I feel like posting to, if they will let me.

Peace
                        G'Day Machinealive
                        I appreciate your effort and input here please Stay here but if you post privately please include me

Kindest regards

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael John Nunnerley View Post
                          Nicely said, I really do not know what it is with these people who HAVETO CHALLENGE WHATEVER, a bit like a very "good" electronics guy in OU.com, begins with a T, who is an absolute AR----hole with an inflated ego which stinks from one side of the atlantic to the other, I think most will know whom I am talking about.

I hope Aaron is looking at this and can suggest a form of blocking those people on this thread that just want to cause disruption be it political OR EGO's, just to stop the posts which are anti constructive.

From a scientific point of view, UFO has a product, if I can call it that, which has come from the past from one of the masters of the art, and brought it into our present day as a real working product. This product has to be totally completed before ANYONE CAN MAKE A COMMENT FOR OR AGAINST, that is being unbiased to either party. So please no more bickering, it is very very childish to say the least. Enough said

Mike
                          MJN is correct, let's just wait until Ufo finishes, then make the comment, if you still can . UFO my friend, just take your time, I believe in your good heart and strong spirit. Never give up, Sir UFO

Comment

• You go they win.

Originally posted by iankoglin View Post
                            G'Day Machinealive
                            I appreciate your effort and input here please Stay here but if you post privately please include me

Kindest regards

Please don't go Machine, You have great organisational skills not to mention excellent build skills, you can help very much and most here really appreciate it.

Just imagine what we would have missed, if UFO didn't come back when they upset him.

If you do go please PM me.

Warm Regards, Cornboy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lightworker1 View Post
                              Hello @Tin

Hello @Tin
                              I think it is instructive to see the graph curves of:

(1) A linear Resistance obeying OHMS LAW (BLUE LINE)

(2) A Filament Bulb NOT obeying OHMS LAW as the relationship is non linear (RED CURVE)

In both cases current "I" will appear to increase with "V". However they are not same.
                              Now if we reduced the Voltage (V) associated with the data point (A) --> (B),
                              the filament bulb will be running at a higher current compared to the linear resistance (or OHMS LAW) by length of line-segment BC.
                              In other words we should not expect filament bulb's current to drop along the path A, B, D, .. and so on.

I hope this helps.

Warmest regards
                              lightworker
                              Hi lightworker
                              The graph is correct,and the reason for the curve over a linear resistance is for two reason,s
                              1st being the creation of heat,and the second is something that not many take into account-and that is that an incandecant bulb has a slight inductance aswell,due to the shape of the filament-when pulsed dc or ac is used to run them.

Comment

• @machinealive
                                First i must say that there is no need to stop posting here,as everyones input is valuble.
                                The one thing i dont understand is how i have disapointed anyone?
                                You said i could teach what i know-is that not what i did try and do in reguards to lester444's comment about volts and amps and incandecant bulb's?
                                And what lester444 did was exactly what evryone should do,and that is listen to what you have been told-but go and try it for your self.
                                Only then will you know for sure what is and what isnt.

If my asking UFO to show us the input and output watts of his system that he claimed to be overunity was wrong-then i humbly appologise to everyone here.
                                But enough on the measuring stuff,as UFO explained his position on that a couple of pages ago.
                                The one thing we can all agree on is,what UFO has done is nothing short of fantastic-and i see a lot more to come yet.

And i do also appologise to you if you think i was trying to say that you were makeing a quid from this setup-that wasnt my intention and i had no idea you were helping out with the kit's either.

Hope to see you stick around and share your input

TinMan

Comment

Working...
                                X