Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please don't go

Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
    Please don't go Machine, You have great organisational skills not to mention excellent build skills, you can help very much and most here really appreciate it.

Just imagine what we would have missed, if UFO didn't come back when they upset him.

If you do go please PM me.

Warm Regards, Cornboy.
    Machine,
    We need people like you, who actually do it, many of us watchers doesn't have the financial means to back UFO up, if only I can, but you can, you've already done that, people like you are very valuable to this project, and UFO needs all the support he could get. Just don't mind them.

Comment

• Originally posted by DadHav View Post
      Hello Dana, You even got the one I forgot. The color of the battery. LOL. OK so you're probably right along with the fact it isn't hard. It should be pretty obvious to people working on energy experiments. With that being said I think it's amazing how many times I see over unity experiments where the inventor shows battery voltage going up while the motor, energizer, circuit or whatever is running. It's funny how almost every time the voltage is in the area well under the resting voltage or less depending on the load of the device. Did I say load, should there be one if the operation is over unity? Maybe I'm wrong about that. It's also notable that depending on who is doing the experiment most people will believe him. So that brings the question: Can a device be over unity if the experiment runs for a duration below the starting or resiting voltage of a battery? Maybe the answer is yes because the battery returns to its original resting voltage after it sits. I don't particularly by that one do you? I don't have a clue were I'm going with this, I'm just babbling or thinking out loud but I swear on the ashes of my two past schnauzers, if I had a device that was over unity I would present it in a way that would be without question and it would be on a level that even the inexperienced would understand. High tech measurements and data to find out just how good it is could follow. I think UFO has a cup of confidence which is slightly over flowing but if he didn't there wouldn't be this many posts. I also know you from other forums and understand your camaraderie and dedication to the project. There are a lot of people in the platoon. At least I know for sure you're one who knows your battery colors. OK, and that other suff you said. I think UFO should promote you to squad leader. I think when the revolution comes, General Politics will hunt us down and put Farmhand, TinMan and DadHav in leg irons. Oh and Promt too.
      Take care Dana
      John Hav
      Mmm-not to sure i like the leg irons John lol.
      But in reguards to those systems that seem to run overunity because the battery voltage returns to the starting voltage when the unit switched off,is very common-but not over unity.
      It works like this.Look at the battery as if it is a newspaper.
      Now we take some pages out of the middle of the newspaper and close the newspaper back up.
      So we then look at the newspaper and think it's full ,just because we can see the cover page-but in reality there are pages missing.
      Same thing with the battery.We can see the starting voltage,but the amp hour's that are left are less.(surface charge)

Now your comment in reguards to how a battery would look in an overunity device-(well it would look exactly the same as in an underunity device lol)
      Sorry-but you left your self wide open for that one lol.

But on a serious side-you asume correct.
      If a device that was looping the output back to the input battery-it would look like this
      Underunity-when the device input and output are disonected from the battery at the same time-the battery voltage would rise to a rest state

Overunity-when the input and output are disconected from the battery at the same time-the battery voltage will drop to a rest state

This is ofcourse after a decent run time,so as to see the effect working as it should.

Now this would be very useful to UFO when he loops the system back to the run batterys-if that is what he intends on doing.
      But first there will be those that want to know for sure if that is correct.
      So i present a very simple test that confirms this,that most here will be able to do.

Most of us will have a 12 volt battery charger and a 12 volt lead acid battery.

Now depending on the output current that the battery charge you have can put out,will determond the load that is needed to be placed on the battery for this test.

I will use a 4 amp battery charger as a base figure.

Underunity test-place the 4 amp battery charger on the battery.
      Then place a 6 amp load on the battery-maybe a couple of car headlamps.
      Let run for 15 minutes,and disconect load and charger at the same time
      Battery voltage will rise to a rest state.

Overunity test-place 4 amp battery charger onto battery.
      Then place a 2 amp load on the battery-maybe some tail light globes?
      Let run for 15 minute's,then disconect charger and load at the same time.
      Battery voltage will fall to a rest state.

Hope this helps out.

P.S-the knickname TinMan was given to me by my friend's,as i use to build shed's,patio's and roof houses-ofcourse all out of tin-and not because i like beer lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tinmanpower View Post
        Mmm-not to sure i like the leg irons John lol.
        But in reguards to those systems that seem to run overunity because the battery voltage returns to the starting voltage when the unit switched off,is very common-but not over unity.
        It works like this.Look at the battery as if it is a newspaper.
        Now we take some pages out of the middle of the newspaper and close the newspaper back up.
        So we then look at the newspaper and think it's full ,just because we can see the cover page-but in reality there are pages missing.
        Same thing with the battery.We can see the starting voltage,but the amp hour's that are left are less.(surface charge)

Now your comment in reguards to how a battery would look in an overunity device-(well it would look exactly the same as in an underunity device lol)
        Sorry-but you left your self wide open for that one lol.

But on a serious side-you asume correct.
        If a device that was looping the output back to the input battery-it would look like this
        Underunity-when the device input and output are disonected from the battery at the same time-the battery voltage would rise to a rest state

Overunity-when the input and output are disconected from the battery at the same time-the battery voltage will drop to a rest state

This is ofcourse after a decent run time,so as to see the effect working as it should.

Now this would be very useful to UFO when he loops the system back to the run batterys-if that is what he intends on doing.
        But first there will be those that want to know for sure if that is correct.
        So i present a very simple test that confirms this,that most here will be able to do.

Most of us will have a 12 volt battery charger and a 12 volt lead acid battery.

Now depending on the output current that the battery charge you have can put out,will determond the load that is needed to be placed on the battery for this test.

I will use a 4 amp battery charger as a base figure.

Underunity test-place the 4 amp battery charger on the battery.
        Then place a 6 amp load on the battery-maybe a couple of car headlamps.
        Let run for 15 minutes,and disconect load and charger at the same time
        Battery voltage will rise to a rest state.

Overunity test-place 4 amp battery charger onto battery.
        Then place a 2 amp load on the battery-maybe some tail light globes?
        Let run for 15 minute's,then disconect charger and load at the same time.
        Battery voltage will fall to a rest state.

Hope this helps out.

P.S-the knickname TinMan was given to me by my friend's,as i use to build shed's,patio's and roof houses-ofcourse all out of tin-and not because i like beer lol.
        G'Day Timman
        Why wast our time
        Have you got an overunity Battery to prove what you say if so show us your overunity battery don't speculate

Regards Kogs

Comment

• Originally posted by Tinmanpower View Post
          @machinealive
          First i must say that there is no need to stop posting here,as everyones input is valuble.
          The one thing i dont understand is how i have disapointed anyone?
          You said i could teach what i know-is that not what i did try and do in reguards to lester444's comment about volts and amps and incandecant bulb's?
          And what lester444 did was exactly what evryone should do,and that is listen to what you have been told-but go and try it for your self.
          Only then will you know for sure what is and what isnt.

If my asking UFO to show us the input and output watts of his system that he claimed to be overunity was wrong-then i humbly appologise to everyone here.
          But enough on the measuring stuff,as UFO explained his position on that a couple of pages ago.
          The one thing we can all agree on is,what UFO has done is nothing short of fantastic-and i see a lot more to come yet.

And i do also appologise to you if you think i was trying to say that you were makeing a quid from this setup-that wasnt my intention and i had no idea you were helping out with the kit's either.

Hope to see you stick around and share your input

TinMan
          G'Day Tinman
          Your post are boring and distracting from this thread

Its obvious you have not studied and understood all of UFO's posts
          where he is disclosing what he has learneded.
          Have you even replicated the first things he has shown us in "Mymotorsgot meintoRadiantenergy", if so show us your results.

Please go and start your own thread and stop disrupting this one

Regards Kogs

Comment

• Thirsty Work.

Hello Tin manpower, you must have lots of money, the last time i had tinmen working on my place it was to replace all the roofs on my houses and sheds with insurance, from a huge hailstorm, it cost $52.000.00 which at the time was approx $45,000.00 US.

I'm not saying that they didn't deserve every penny, it's as hard work as Farming, but it didn't take very long.

Anyway, after a long hard day in the hot sun, i haven't known any tinman or farmer that doesn't enjoy a refreshing beer.

Regards Tinmanpower.
            Cornboy.
            Last edited by Cornboy 555; 12-17-2012, 09:27 AM. Reason: colour

Comment

• Originally posted by prochiro View Post
              John Hav
              Wow... that a new signature for me. I thought your question kind of a fun thing but in reality, it comes down to what is going to actually be controlling this beast, but, I do have maybe a clue. After watching UFO's pikes peek film, listening to Cornboy 555 and just general sense, I thing it may be spelled A r d u i n o. That thing will control anything. It is vary fast, controls any relay, even remotely and it is cheap and easy to program as well. It can handle load fluctuations and respond with proper control measures instantly. Despite most people not understanding it, one can just load the whole program from there computer and have it all. This is just what I wonder about.
              Dana
              Yes Sir!
              This is the choice. I talked to Nico8K and he agrees. I am a beginner in arduino matter but no beginner in programming micros. Nico helped me to employ arduino recently.
              One very nice property is that everyone having a PC and an USB port can download the program by some key strokes only. Once installed we can forward test versions and updates within seconds all over the world.
              An do not forget pulsing matters being a home domain of this arduino dwarf (dwarf in Greek = nano).
              All these matters are standard technology and thus are a matter of dilligence.
              The main task now is to get the power train running.
              JohnS
              Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• To All the Ausies

G'Day Fellow Ausies
                I found this site that seems to be reasonable

MyUS.com - ship-to-au

It costs $10AUD to register with them.
                They give you an individual Address in the US where you to have the goods with Your Name Sent to You and when they receive the Goods it is forwarded on to you in about 3-4 days
                The cost for 1 motor is using DHL $237.35 FedEx $231.77
                Plus of course the delivery from ImperialElectric

So check it out
                Kindest Regards

Kogs always trying to help

Comment

• I Need A Machine Live Here

Hello My Dear Friend Machine Alive,

Please don't go from here...We all need here DOERS, and NOT CRITICS that do absolutely NADA...that kind of People are just like Tesla once wrote..."Bacteria, Germs of the worst Viruses..."

Do NOT give Them the pleasure to see you quit, to see you go...
                  You are NOT a Quitter...You are a winner, You are a Go Getter, a Doer...a Brave Guy, and I really admire your very positive attitude all the time here and in my other Thread.

I know You have written that we (you and I) will keep in touch through private mails Machine...but that is not the point, the main SPIRIT of Free Energy...is to share it in the very OPEN...not in private...You know it...I know it.

Once before, this same people upset me...to the point I wanted to leave this Forum...and erase everything down...every single drawing, every single written word...and I started doing it...and while I was making it happen... I realize all I am writing here to you...As also I understood that my attitude was wrong....that I was falling as low as their behavior...And the many People that supported me, that believed in me...did not deserve for me to act like that...I balanced the weights...and I stayed.

The Light won.

See Machine...the Light is beautiful...is positive...is good...is the right side...but it is very fragile, have to admit it is very weak...any dark and obscure object could Eclipse its beautiful shinning, its beautiful brightness...and most of times not even requiring to touch the source that generated that light...

We are ALL capable of generating Light...some don't know it...then by ignorance hate those that have found the ways to bring, to produce light...but They all don't know...that by doing this negative acting...they are bringing darkness into their souls...very badly...and I feel nothing for sorry and sadness for all of them.

I know You will keep Generating light, My Dear Friend...like You have done Up to Now...but leaving here, somehow will reduce your desires to keep going...and I will hate to see... that I let you go without writing all this words here, not in private, in the very open...so anyone sees this facts that have nothing to do with Physical Science, with Over Unity or Motion Perpetual Machines...but with the Spiritual-Soul side that we all have inside.

However, I don't want to force you to stay...and you know I could use all the belief and loyalty you feel for me...as you wrote once here..."UFO, I am a guy that do not trust any one on this Planet...but I trust You my Friend..."...And You have shown that with your acts towards Me as also towards the Community here...when you help out, to put together the "UFO Kit" directly with Dyann...at a price below an entire assembled Motor...You know I tried that before...and Dyann told me that it would be very hard to get that...for whatever reasons...and You did it my Friend.

Let them judge Me, let them say...that I am making nickels and dimes as an earned "commission" on this sales...what a poor mind that could judge that way to someone that has given for free a priceless Technology without the slightest desire to make a single penny from it...and still... showing every single detail and explanation with a very positive attitude, without any "hidden agenda"...That judgement by itself, far from being stupid and ignorant...is opening/showing, exactly the attitude that person will take/assume "IF" He/She would be in my shoes...poor souls.

They don't know...that I had received here, on my private mail, many offers from many members...Asking me if I had a "Donate Site" to Direct Funds to me...to help me...that had offer to get me any parts/equipment that I would need to expedite my work...

And I have refuse them all.

Damn of Me...IF I get a single Old rusty...Copper Penny out of this...before I finish its complete Disclosure!

But "They" can not understand this behavior of mine ...simply, because... They would have never done it...

Warmest Regards My Dear Friend Machine...think about these calmly...relax, never make decisions under the control of anger and frustrations...it is not good...

Ufopolitics
                  Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by iankoglin View Post
                    G'Day Timman
                    Why wast our time
                    Have you got an overunity Battery to prove what you say if so show us your overunity battery don't speculate

Regards Kogs
                    You obviously cant read

Comment

• We discuss here the behaviour of a bulb based on common knowledge:
                      A filament is a nonlinear resistor as it increases its resitance with heat.
                      • This gives a bent graph for R/I or U/I graphs
                      • The filament will adjust after short time to a corresponing resistance and current at given voltage.
                      • The high inrush current at filament being cold is an intermediante case only up to the time of settling - and only there!
                      • The inductance of the double wound fimlament can be neglected at low frequencies like 50/60Hz.

As long we can not interpret the readings on meters we can not deceide finally. We have two chances:
                      • Meters wrong applied or being defective.
                      • We still do not know some additional effects being still obscure to out mind.

We comprehend electricity as one component only -> flowing electrons. This is very unusual as in nature we observe always two opposing effects acting in same system. There are many scinetist serching for this opposing component. Some propose protons flowing in the other direction, some think in a model of longitudinal waves ...... All those imaginations are artifacts of models in thinking. But nobody can tell if any of them corresponds to reality.
                      I'd like to know what thinking model my dog applies in order to comprehend the source of his food he gets. Does he know anything of my earnings, bank accounts, credit cards, food industry? ...
                      We all are apprentices!
                      So we really do not know where these 41Amps come from. They might prove to be wrong measurements or they are some artifacts of this obscure reverse energy flow - contardicting i.e. Ohm's law, struggling to go the way with higher resistance, cooling down assets they flow through.
                      The fruitless recent discussions shows that we need some more hands on measurements and fortunately we will have them soon. And we need some more replications.
                      JohnS
                      Last edited by JohnStone; 12-17-2012, 12:56 PM.
                      Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Originally posted by iankoglin View Post
                        G'Day Tinman
                        Your post are boring and distracting from this thread

Its obvious you have not studied and understood all of UFO's posts
                        where he is disclosing what he has learneded.
                        Have you even replicated the first things he has shown us in "Mymotorsgot meintoRadiantenergy", if so show us your results.

Please go and start your own thread and stop disrupting this one

Regards Kogs
                        So in your opinion,only those that agree with what is being said are welcome here?
                        Well here is some new's for you-what i asked of UFO is nothing to what the big guns would ask.
                        I have seen many member's ridiculed if they didnt go along with the platoon as dadhav calls it.
                        Your attitude of agree or get out isnt the way the world works,and forums like this are for presenting your opinion's and idea's.

I do have my own post(other lockridge theroy's)and would i ask you to leave my post if you didnt agree with what i say-no,as everyone is entitled to there opinion--wether you like it or not.
                        I wonder how far man kind would have come if every one agreed on the same thing?

What i have seen on this thread-long befor i made any comment's,is members that have a diference of opinion in reguards to UFO's motor-are jumped apon simply because they dont agree.
                        And some of these members built the motor's exactly as ufo explain's,but dont get the result's that ufo says they should.
                        When they question this-people like you jump on them and tell them they wouldnt know what there talking about-and now they are getting told to go and start there own thread.

So should this thread be renamed!! Agree with us or leave !!?

I,like others befor me asked a question-UFO how did you come up with an overunity machine-could we see the measurments?
                        And look what happened.
                        So if i or others are exiled from this post-or forum for that matter,just for haveing a diference of opinion-more will come with the same question's

Comment

• Listen Tinman

Originally posted by Tinmanpower View Post
                          So in your opinion,only those that agree with what is being said are welcome here?
                          Well here is some new's for you-what i asked of UFO is nothing to what the big guns would ask.
                          I have seen many member's ridiculed if they didnt go along with the platoon as dadhav calls it.
                          Your attitude of agree or get out isnt the way the world works,and forums like this are for presenting your opinion's and idea's.

I do have my own post(other lockridge theroy's)and would i ask you to leave my post if you didnt agree with what i say-no,as everyone is entitled to there opinion--wether you like it or not.
                          I wonder how far man kind would have come if every one agreed on the same thing?

What i have seen on this thread-long befor i made any comment's,is members that have a diference of opinion in reguards to UFO's motor-are jumped apon simply because they dont agree.
                          And some of these members built the motor's exactly as ufo explain's,but dont get the result's that ufo says they should.
                          When they question this-people like you jump on them and tell them they wouldnt know what there talking about-and now they are getting told to go and start there own thread.

So should this thread be renamed!! Agree with us or leave !!?

I,like others befor me asked a question-UFO how did you come up with an overunity machine-could we see the measurments?
                          And look what happened.
                          So if i or others are exiled from this post-or forum for that matter,just for haveing a diference of opinion-more will come with the same question's
                          Hey, Listen Tinman,

I allowed You to post here...and openly

All I have got from you are a lot of negativity no matter how well I have treated You.

I do NOT like Your

TOO OFTEN NEGATIVE RESPONSIVE AND REPETITIVE

POSTS ON MY THREAD.

YOU ARE NOT A PERSON THAT HAS EVEN REPLICATED THE SMALLEST AND CHEAPEST PROTOTYPE HERE, AS THE OTHER ONE THAT YOU HAVE MENTIONED, HAVE NOT POSTED ANY PROOF OF SUCH BUILDS EITHER, AND THAT OTHER ONE MEMBER IS PROMPT.

YOU TWO GUYS (BOTH) HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT TO IRRUPT HERE AND CAUSE OTHER DOERS TO GET UPSET AND LEAVE THIS THREAD LIKE MACHINE ALIVE.

NOW YOU ARE STARTING WITH IAN KOGLIN...

WHO WILL BE NEXT?

I WILL BE NEXT...BUT YOU KNOW WHERE?

TO GET YOU BANNED FROM MY THREAD

CAPISCI?

I do not want you two guys in here again.

No Regards, Not welcomed here

One thing is to Object in a nice manner

Another one is to offend, insult, harass and discredit the work of others. You are in Violations of this Forum Rules.

You and Prompt

YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR, EVEN FURTHER BY DIRECT STATING INSINUATIONS EXPRESSED IN HERE, THAT I WAS MAKING/EARNING A PROFIT ON THIS UFO KITS...THAT IS CALLED DEFAMATION OF MY PERSON.

THEREFORE:

You are advised NOW, My next MOVE will be directed to the Administrators/ Creators of this Forum

Ufopolitics
                          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-17-2012, 01:49 PM.
                          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                            Hey, Listen Tinman,

I allowed You to post here...and openly

All I have got from you are a lot of negativity no matter how well I have treated You.

I do NOT like Your

TOO OFTEN NEGATIVE RESPONSIVE AND REPETITIVE

POSTS ON MY THREAD.

YOU ARE NOT A PERSON THAT HAS EVEN REPLICATED THE SMALLEST AND CHEAPEST PROTOTYPE HERE, AS THE OTHER ONE THAT YOU HAVE MENTIONED, HAVE NOT POSTED ANY PROOF OF SUCH BUILDS EITHER, AND THAT OTHER ONE MEMBER IS PROMPT.

YOU TWO GUYS (BOTH) HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT TO IRRUPT HERE AND CAUSE OTHER DOERS TO GET UPSET AND LEAVE THIS THREAD LIKE MACHINE ALIVE.

NOW YOU ARE STARTING WITH IAN KOGLIN...

WHO WILL BE NEXT?

I WILL BE NEXT...BUT YOU KNOW WHERE?

TO GET YOU BANNED FROM MY THREAD

CAPISCI?

I do not want you two guys in here again.

No Regards, Not welcomed here

One thing is to Object in a nice manner

Another one is to offend, insult, harass and discredit the work of others. You are in Violations of this Forum Rules.

You and Prompt

YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR, EVEN FURTHER BY DIRECT STATING INSINUATIONS EXPRESSED IN HERE, THAT I WAS MAKING/EARNING A PROFIT ON THIS UFO KITS...THAT IS CALLED DEFAMATION OF MY PERSON.

THEREFORE:

You are advised NOW, My next MOVE will be directed to the Administrators/ Creators of this Forum

Ufopolitics
                            You and your group of follower's are only happy when people agree with you UFO.And if you are going to acuse some one of something-get it right.
                            IAN KOGLIN threw the first punch pal,not me.But because he is one of your followers,you let it slide.

Here is a simple fact-as can be seen from any one who reads this thread.You screamed overunity galore-and we caught you out-us skeptics.
                            And now you ask us to leave because we questioned you measurment method's.

Good bye and good luck UFO,this is clearly not a place for the people that seek the truth.

TinMan

Comment

• Thank You Sir

Originally posted by Tinmanpower View Post
                              You and your group of follower's are only happy when people agree with you UFO.And if you are going to acuse some one of something-get it right.
                              IAN KOGLIN threw the first punch pal,not me.But because he is one of your followers,you let it slide.

Here is a simple fact-as can be seen from any one who reads this thread.You screamed overunity galore-and we caught you out-us skeptics.
                              And now you ask us to leave because we questioned you measurment method's.

Good bye and good luck UFO,this is clearly not a place for the people that seek the truth.

TinMan

THANK YOU SIR

HAVE A GOOD LIFE

FIXING THE STINKING PIECES OF CRAP, LAWNMOWER TWO STROKE, AS THE ONLY THING YOU COULD REALLY DO WELL...TO EARN A LIVING...

I RECOMMEND YOU LEARN SOMETHING ELSE...AS VERY SOON THEY WILL BE OBSOLETE DINOSAURS.

UFOPOLITICS

Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-17-2012, 02:29 PM.

Comment

• @ALL:
                                Please calm down!
                                This is a thread regarding assymmetric motors and not for power plays of young lads. Nowbody is forced to post here nor read any line posted.
                                The question being open is not if but how to get the measurements requried. There is no blind flock following a guru but people waiting patiently for results.
                                Please stay away from insults and escalation of insults. Exactly this is following as blind flock to nowhere.
                                Please concentrate on important goals.
                                JohnS

Comment

Working...
                                X