My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
    Oh please be careful with publicity. Wait for UFO posting his complete facts.
    Twitter removed. You are right. Letīs wait to have everything written and under control
    https://figueragenerator.wordpress.com/

Comment

• My first post Thank you very much Mr. UFO ang congratulations

Hello UFO and All others! I have been silently following this forum for quite a while and this UFO threads particularly since spring. Reason for not posting is that i have not so far time to contribute and not knowledge to put up info that ar"nt already here. I am still learning from many of you guys.

Thank you very much Ufopolitics for your generousity and amazing skills. Such a great time this has been (and will be further on!! ) sorry there is to little time with familylife and everything... But i will follow. I like to also thank you John Stone for your very useful info and advises in another tread (don smith)as well as here. This message is written i a rush at work sorry for my english its easyer to read than spell Swede 11
      US, Canada, Australia, Germany, France, Argentina, Philippines, New Zealand, Spain, Malaysia, Poland; South Africa, Latvia, Netherlands sweden

Comment

• US, Canada, Australia, Germany, France, Argentina, Philippines, New Zealand, Spain, Malaysia, Poland; South Africa, Latvia, Netherlands, Indonesia, Costa Rica....
        This is getting global very quickly!

Comment

• Global Party:
          • US, Canada
          • Costa Rica, Argentina
          • Australia, New Zealand
          • South Africa
          • Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines
          • France, UK, Spain, Poland, Latvia, Netherlands, Sweden, Germany

All continents involved except Antarctica and Greenland.
          Gift to UFO: MAP
          Last edited by JohnStone; 12-13-2012, 02:11 PM.
          Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Hi UFOpolotics

Just to answer some of the things you have asked from my questions.

Have You ever run a Motor with a Generator Head of 6000 Watts?

Answer-no i havnt,not a 6kw generator.
            But i have run smaller generators with standard electric motors (3kw was the bigest)
            But why would it matter if it was a 6kw generator or a 1.5kw generator when only running a 1kw load as you were in your video?
            A ruel of thumb when building a generator with a gasoline engine as the prime mover- is the x1.5 ruel.
            If you need to drive a 3kw generator,you time's 3 by 1.5 to give you the kw rateing for the prime mover-which would be 4.5kw
            So for your 1000 watt load,you would need a 1.5kw prime mover.

How many more DMM's you want me to HOOK on and where Tin...?...I have got plenty to fulfill anyone's desires here...believe me.

Answer-well unless some one has come up with formula to work out the efficiency of a system,useing only the input voltage-then we would need 4 DMM's
            1-for dc volts in(which you had)
            1-for dc amps in
            1-for ac volt's out to load
            1-for ac amps to load.

I guess when i read your comment-quote:Good News Guys...got It!!
            Overunity Galore...
            I was expecting to see you show us all as to how you made those measurment's.

.So, have you seen a Gas Engine behavior when you add loads to the Generator is running?...doesn't it comes down in RPM's until the compensating rod (Governor) opens the Carburetor throat more...?

Answer-yes ,many time's as this is what i do for a living(mechanic)
            The reason they have a governor is to compensate for a load change.
            When a heaver load is drawn ,the motor may drop slightly in rpm until the governor opens up the throtle some more,and the rpm is then maintained to keep the voltage and htz at the right value's.
            But with your setup,there is no governor-so the rpm's drop and remain there when a load is applied.
            This means that the frequency and voltage also drop,s-and remains there.

It would seem that your system has gained world status,but without any input and output measurment's for people to see?

So i was just asking if i missed the video that showed an over unity device?-i have watched most of your video's-is there one i have missed?

Please dont go doing any test at my request,as getting your machine running without the battery's is far more important at this stage.

Your name and system is now world wide-for that i congradulate you.

All the best
            TinMan

Comment

• You got it done, congratulations UFO.

Comment

• Hi Tinmanpower,
                you are right with your request and many others feel with you. Of course such measurements will be done all over the world - including me.
                But please let Ufo recover first from his excessive effort during recent days.
                We will surely get our proof - soon.
                rgds John
                Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• UFOPolitics - congrats again. Though I sure hope you're sleeping now.

JohnStone
                  Maybe you can answer a couple questions?

Is the UFO Kit just the modified electrical motor?
                  Is there a website to order this or a phone number/person to contact?
                  I want to order one today.

Can I use any generator head or is the one UFOPolitics is using a special one for this set up?

Thank you,
                  Don

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                    Hello Grizli,

Sorry, actually it is 130-120/50A is the TWO direct output from Generator, as also if you hook them, two white as common and Red-Black live wires as ends it will deliver 240V/25Amps.

If You multiply 120X50=6000
                    Or
                    240X25=6000

Meaning 6000 Watts

Asymmetrical Motor is ONLY attached to Symmetrical Generator MECHANICALLY...through their shafts...NOT Electrically (Not YET...as I plan to make it a "Battery Less" Running System very soon...batteries will just be used to "crank" the beast...)

Good Morning (My Good Night, meaning "goodbye")

Regards to all and am taking a heck of a rest sleep...

So not to be misunderstood:

Output of symetrical generator which is mechanisly atached to asymetrical motor is 6000W ? and asyimetrical motor putput is not attachet to anything yet?

Input to asymetrycal motor is 36V/33A which is 1180W..

So we have 6000W output from symetrical genrator and 1180W input to symetrical motor + not used asymetrical output whcih is aditional energy possible?
                    Sorry if I misunderstood, please explain..

Asymetric motor uses permanent magnets? Can asymetric motor be done using stator electromagnets(wired stator) if I have trouble to get perm magent DC motor ?

Also if we would connect load to asymetrical motor output will it affect its imput power at all ?

But battery can give much more current than its rated Ah capacity ... 36AH battery can easily give five hundrent Amps
                    Last edited by grizli; 12-13-2012, 02:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dllabarre View Post
                      UFOPolitics - congrats again. Though I sure hope you're sleeping now.

JohnStone
                      Maybe you can answer a couple questions?

Is the UFO Kit just the modified electrical motor?
                      Is there a website to order this or a phone number/person to contact?
                      I want to order one today.

Can I use any generator head or is the one UFOPolitics is using a special one for this set up?

Thank you,
                      There is a kit available - US made - for prime mover (armature not wound!) but please stand by. The source for this kit is not ready to ship items individually and worldwide just now. Some of the members are in contact in order to organize. Do not try to contact the manufacturer directly - it will delay or make the kit unavailable! And no: Nobody will earn any buck with this kit. Please stand by.

UFO prefers this generator head because of superiour technology. Thus he expects to get faster to OU prove. Nevertheless you can use any asynchronous motor. But please note that you need to do precautions in order to energize it (see Wikipedia).

@ALL: Please be patient! This is the first publicly tangible success. Many details are still under research. You will not miss anything because all is given open source - freely.
                      There is no instructable for dummies available - it is still reseach and all newcomers are requested to dig through the thread in order to grasp the matter. If not you will very probably disappointed later on. And please understand we can not surrogate your study by endless answering of same questions.
                      rgds JohnS

Comment

• Your the man UFO

Well done UFO, keep at it, we will have a self runner yet, that I am sure of, it is all in the detail.

This motor generator does not have all the detail yet so for those who hit out be patient and the system will be completed, controlled input, governers, feed back from prime mover generation to batteries etc etc.

GREAT WORK

Mike

Comment

• Originally posted by grizli View Post
                          So not to be misunderstood:

Output of symetrical generator which is mechanisly atached to asymetrical motor is 6000W ? and asyimetrical motor putput is not attachet to anything yet?

Input to asymetrycal motor is 36V/33A which is 1180W..

So we have 6000W output from symetrical genrator and 1180W input to symetrical motor + not used asymetrical output whcih is aditional energy possible?
                          Sorry if I misunderstood, please explain..

Asymetric motor uses permanent magnets? Can asymetric motor be done using stator electromagnets(wired stator) if I have trouble to get perm magent DC motor ?

Also if we would connect load to asymetrical motor output will it affect its imput power at all ?

p.S THANK YOU , very good work !!!
                          • Yes first glance indicates a COP of 5. Let's wait for proof.
                          • Stator can be wire wond (I built one myself) but this gives some additional implications not covered in this thread in a suffitient way.
                          • Ufo motors exhibit a very different and superiour behaviour but i do not know any graph posted. I will do it some time next year. There are many effects involved and the proper tuning will take some time. But who cares if we possibly have a selfrunner?
                          Last edited by JohnStone; 12-13-2012, 02:51 PM.

Comment

There is a kit available - US made - for prime mover (armature not wound!) but please stand by. The source for this kit is not ready to ship items individually and worldwide just now. Some of the members are in contact in order to organize. Do not try to contact the manufacturer directly - it will delay or make the kit unavailable! And no: Nobody will earn any buck with this kit. Please stand by.

UFO prefers this generator head because of superiour technology. Thus he expects to get faster to OU prove. Nevertheless you can use any asynchronous motor. But please note that you need to do precautions in order to energize it (see Wikipedia).

@ALL: Please be patient! This is the first publicly tangible success. Many details are still under research. You will not miss anything because all is given open source - freely.
                            There is no instructable for dummies available - it is still reseach and all newcomers are requested to dig through the thread in order to grasp the matter. If not you will very probably disappointed later on. And please understand we can not surrogate your study by endless answering of same questions.
                            rgds JohnS
                            Some drawing of winding procdure or winding diagram for rotor would be nice

Comment

• UFO, JohnStone,

Moving forward, we will need power management & speed governors for this generator to be useable to anyone out there. Plug and play for my next door neighbor. You can count on me to provide expertise in that area. Just let me know what you require.

Congratulations UFO!!! Well done!!! Indeed I am ecstatic at this point and if the others out there still don't get it then hopefully they will, soon!

Fantastic!!!

Lester444
                              (Philippines)

Comment

• Yes first glance indicates a COP of 5. Let's wait for proof.
                                • Stator can be wire wond (I built one myself) but this gives some additional implications not covered in this thread in a suffitient way.
                                • Ufo motors exhibit a very different and superiour behaviour but i do not know any graph posted. I will do it some time next year. There are many effects involved and the proper tuning will take some time. But who cares if we possibly have a selfrunner?
                                Possilby ther is OU, but unfortunately it is not proved yet..

Output current and voltage is needd (best to use T rms meter)

Input current is needed.. now current is more than 40A becasue 40A Amp meter we over the scale , also acording to battery voltage drop there is at least 50A inout current.. also there should be noted that 32Ah agm battery can give at least few hundreds of amp for short time
                                For this particualr voltage drop I would say more than 50Amps
                                But who know mybe asymetrical motor current is not sine. So scope is needed to measure current input
                                Also thare is phase difference.. and scope is needed to calculated input power from battery...
                                Only two 500W bulbs were connected in video...
                                But dont get me wrong I am really open minded to this and I really wish there is OU
                                Last edited by grizli; 12-13-2012, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X