• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• words are primitive to express myself

Comment

• It is NOT My Success John...

Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
      Hi UFO, my friend!
      I feel very excited because of - especially your - success. But you decided to celebrate it with the community - with us. THANKS! Mille grazie!
      Im very happy with you! Please keep secure!!!!
      JohnStone

@ALL: I'd like to know in what countries you watch this success. We are many and can't be beaten because it is a global celebrity

US, Canada, Australia, Germany, France, Argentina, Philipines, New Zeeland

Please repost this list in bold letters and add your country!

Thanks My Dear Friend John Stone...

But...it is NOT My success at all...it is the Success of a Silenced up mankind for so long...for too long...that I really do not look/seek after any personal success/glory my dear friend...but I do can imagine your faces of joy...and happiness...

Can't help it John...along with the success...comes the sadness for our World...for all the scam to make us slaves of Oil Machines for so long...but is over John...and mainly... I do count on ALL OF YOU HERE...to make it spread as much as your lungs let you scream it out LOUD...

IT WAS A LIE...ALL THIS TIME...PLEASE TELL THE WORLD...and if there is One Person to Thank...in all this Success....Thank the banned out from EE Schools....DR Nikola Tesla, Rest in the Glory and Peace for ever!

I would not say I don't feel joy...of course I do my friend...but I was sure of this...just because I know this Machines like I know Myself...and we could get more out of them...You know...I know...this is just a "Raw and Badly Reproduced Model", unbalanced, "hand made"...but still it did it....Imagine being done the real and professional way?

Regards and Thanks, Dear Friend

Ufopolitics
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
        Good News Guys...got It!!

Overunity Galore...meccalte, Once That Is Excited Is Running Like A Charm!!

130/25a , 240 Ac 50 Amps...input 36v/33 A...

It Is Beautifuul!!...lovely Feeling To Let You Know...get Ready...i Will Be Here Till My Morning.

Regards To All

Ufopolitics
        Congratulation UFO...!!! at last you made it...!!

Wow...It's really a great moment..!!.

sahars

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
          Hi UFO, my friend!
          I feel very excited because of - especially your - success. But you decided to celebrate it with the community - with us. THANKS! Mille grazie!
          JohnStone

@ALL: I'd like to know in what countries you watch this success. We are many and can't be beaten because it is a global celebrity

US, Canada, Australia, Germany, France, Argentina, Philipines, New Zeeland , Malaysia

Malaysia too..

Comment

• Not with this Set Up-Design...

Originally posted by Shanjaq View Post
            Can it be run on high frequency DC Impulse Currents?
            With High Frequency Pulses and Mechanical Contact Commutators...is like trying to run a Ferrari Enzo...with Diesel Fuel...it will stall, jump and vibrate...till it stops.
            It can be done, but the receiving side in the transmission of signals must be as fast as the High Frequency Signals sent...

Think about the Communication Protocol in Robotics between Client-Server...in order for Network not to get "congested" it needs receiver-transmitter equal capacity/ability for the data processing...

Hope you understand me as I really do not want to get deeper into that discussion right now...but on the Model We have achieved so far a Success ...then replicate/reproduce it to test it further on your side.

Regards

Ufopolitics
            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnStone
              The global party is ongoing:
              US, Canada, Australia, Germany, France, Argentina, Philippines, New Zealand, Spain, Malaysia
              US, Canada, Australia, Germany, France, Argentina, Philippines, New Zealand, Spain, Malaysia, Poland

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
                Hi UFO, my friend!
                JohnStone

US, Canada, Australia, Germany, France, Argentina, Philipines, New Zeeland

HEY!!!!! dont forget SOUTH AFRICA dude!!!!!

MIGHTY DRAGON SLAYER UFOPOLITICS ......WOWOWOWOWOWOWO!!!!!!
                THIS IS A MOMENTOUS DAY IN HISTORY

You, sir, are my new and only SUPERHERO!!! .....screw batman and superman and.........they got nothing on you sir!!!!!

Comment

• Ok,well take me as the bad guy if you wish-but what exactly are we suppose to be seeing here?
                  I have been waiting to see the over unity device as you stated on the last page UFO-(over unity galor),but all i saw in the video was an electric motor driving a generator that was running two light's?

I must have missed something here.
                  I see 3 decent size battery's,which voltage was dropping fast.
                  I seen only one DMM hooked to the battery's
                  No input current
                  No output current
                  no output voltage
                  An rpm drop when first light was hooked up=htz change
                  Another rpm drop when second light was hooked up=another htz drop-along with voltage output drop due to lower rpm.

Then when load was removed,battery voltage went up-due to lower amp draw from battery's
                  Then when machine was switched of,battery voltage went back up to starting voltage-which is recovery voltage as normaly seen in a lead acid battery

From this test,how was any over unity shown>?
                  No input current,no output current and no output voltage.
                  The lights may be 500 watt when they have the full voltage accross them,but they clearly did not-due to the drop in rpm when second light was hooked up.

I do enjoy your work,and i have watched most of your video's-but i am at a loss here as to what we were supose to see??

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                    Good News Guys...got It!!

Overunity Galore...meccalte, Once That Is Excited Is Running Like A Charm!!

130/25a , 240 Ac 50 Amps...input 36v/33 A...

It Is Beautifuul!!...lovely Feeling To Let You Know...get Ready...i Will Be Here Till My Morning.

Regards To All

Ufopolitics
                    Input to asymetrial motor is 36V/33A ?

What does 130/25A means ?
                    What is 240 AC 50 amps?
                    Whoch of those is output from symetrical generator attached to the asymetrical motor, and which is asymetrical motor output ?

Comment

• I am tired...but I will answer Tin

Originally posted by Tinmanpower View Post
                      Ok,well take me as the bad guy if you wish-but what exactly are we suppose to be seeing here?
                      I have been waiting to see the over unity device as you stated on the last page UFO-(over unity galor),but all i saw in the video was an electric motor driving a generator that was running two light's?

I am tired Tinmanpower...but I will take my sleep time to answer...

First, I have a question for You.

¿Have You ever run a Motor with a Generator Head of 6000 Watts?

Honestly I do not think you have done it...
                      Why?
                      Simply because as soon as you load directly with two Incandescent (NOT CFL's Now) 500 Watts Bulbs...Your lovely and dear Symmetric Motor WILL START TO STALL...TIL IT WILL get to a FULL and "crispy-toasted" smoked well done cook... STOP....while Lamps will dim out faster than an Edison DC System lit before Nikola Tesla gave Us all AC...

I must have missed something here.
                      I see 3 decent size battery's,which voltage was dropping fast.
                      First, they were not "decent size"...I call decent size a 750 cranking amps automotive battery...this are small type for electric scooters 15 minute ride on a Symmetrical Motor...

Second..."dropping fast" is NOT a fair description Tin...when all we saw was two(2) or three(3) volts AVERAGE below starting voltage.

I seen only one DMM hooked to the battery's
                      No input current
                      No output current
                      no output voltage
                      An rpm drop when first light was hooked up=htz change
                      Another rpm drop when second light was hooked up=another htz drop-along with voltage output drop due to lower rpm.
                      How many more DMM's you want me to HOOK on and where Tin...?...I have got plenty to fulfill anyone's desires here...believe me.

Then when load was removed,battery voltage went up-due to lower amp draw from battery's
                      Then when machine was switched of,battery voltage went back up to starting voltage-which is recovery voltage as normaly seen in a lead acid battery
                      "When load was removed Battery Voltage went up"...as also RPM's went up higher when load was removed...So, have you seen a Gas Engine behavior when you add loads to the Generator is running?...doesn't it comes down in RPM's until the compensating rod (Governor) opens the Carburetor throat more...?

From this test,how was any over unity shown>?
                      No input current,no output current and no output voltage.
                      The lights may be 500 watt when they have the full voltage accross them,but they clearly did not-due to the drop in rpm when second light was hooked up.

I do enjoy your work,and i have watched most of your video's-but i am at a loss here as to what we were supose to see??
                      I said this was a preliminary video, a raw one for the date I put to myself...so please...allow me more time to show it better...then talk...

BUT I DO WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN COMMENTING HERE, AFTER I LOAD WHAT IS TO COME...OK?!

Take care Tin

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Twitter as #UfoOverunity

The good news are now in Twitter:

12-12-12 Ufopolitics gets OVERUNITY with his asymmetric motor. Beginning of new age? #FreeEnergy #Tesla #UfoOverunity http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post218245

We can use the new hastag #UfoOverunity to spread the news. I hope it will be helpful. Please be safe!!
                        https://figueragenerator.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by grizli View Post
                          Input to asymetrial motor is 36V/33A ?

What does 130/25A means ?
                          What is 240 AC 50 amps?
                          Whoch of those is output from symetrical generator attached to the asymetrical motor, and which is asymetrical motor output ?
                          Hello Grizli,

Sorry, actually it is 130-120/50A is the TWO direct output from Generator, as also if you hook them, two white as common and Red-Black live wires as ends it will deliver 240V/25Amps.

If You multiply 120X50=6000
                          Or
                          240X25=6000

Meaning 6000 Watts

Asymmetrical Motor is ONLY attached to Symmetrical Generator MECHANICALLY...through their shafts...NOT Electrically (Not YET...as I plan to make it a "Battery Less" Running System very soon...batteries will just be used to "crank" the beast...)

Good Morning (My Good Night, meaning "goodbye")

Regards to all and am taking a heck of a rest sleep...

Comment

• My congratulations to all of you

Originally posted by JohnStone
                            The global party is ongoing:
                            US, Canada, Australia, Germany, France, Argentina, Philippines, New Zealand, Spain, Malaysia, Latvia,
                            Hi Ufopolitics,

My congratulations to you, Ufopolitics, and to all of us.

Best regards.

Comment

• Originally posted by hanon1492 View Post
                              The good news are now in Twitter:

12-12-12 Ufopolitics gets OVERUNITY with his asymmetric motor. Beginning of new age? #FreeEnergy #Tesla #UfoOverunity http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post218245

We can use the new hastag #UfoOverunity to spread the news. I hope it will be helpful. Please be safe!!
                              Oh please be careful with publicity. Wait for UFO posting his complete facts.
                              We do not want to polute this visionary thread with all those bugs crowling out of their notorously sceptical caves.
                              I do not refere to all those honest searchers.
                              Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Dear Ufopolitics

With regards from Indonesia!

Congratulations to your success and thank you so much for your selfless work and patient advises to all people drawing questions to you.

I followed your thread from the begin and I am very exited for what you achieved. I am still stuck in the thread: My motors got me to tap into Radiant Energy. I am very exited to light lamps with cold electricity! I of course want to start too to experiment with this motors.

You did a great favor for human being!

Thank you for your kind attention!

Kind regards, Hans

Comment

Working...
                                X