Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uploading Video...

Hello and Thanks,

Yes, this is the New Era my Dear Friends.
    On one side it is sad to know there was a hidden agenda for all this time...BUT We have to become BIGGER than THEM ALL!!.

I am uploading a "Non Edited, Non Cut video" of just one run, where it shows I am using a couple of volts and Output is turning on two big Incandescent Spot Lights of 500 Watts each...I know it is not enough to bang them straight in their heads...there will be more...trust me, I promise, more detailed in every single aspect to consider to view and to measure.

Have to convert to different formats but will do it tonite...

Have to go soon to my Planet...
    But before I will tech you all...how to build it.

Ufopolitics
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• WOW! Great Work UFO!!! And thank you very much for your unselfish sharing of your knowledge and time.
      I have been reading this thread religiously since I joined this forum and like many others, have just stayed quietly in the background, trying to learn as much as someone with no knowledge in electronics or motors possibly can from what has been presented in this thread. Will definitely try to get ahold of an imperial UFO motor kit and try my best to replicate this. Hope people here will be patient enough to help a complete novice get his hands wet on replicating this.
      Again, congratulations UFO! A big thank you and my God bless your kind soul.

Comment

• No Problem.

Originally posted by freefloat View Post
        WOW! Great Work UFO!!! And thank you very much for your unselfish sharing of your knowledge and time.
        I have been reading this thread religiously since I joined this forum and like many others, have just stayed quietly in the background, trying to learn as much as someone with no knowledge in electronics or motors possibly can from what has been presented in this thread. Will definitely try to get ahold of an imperial UFO motor kit and try my best to replicate this. Hope people here will be patient enough to help a complete novice get his hands wet on replicating this.
        Again, congratulations UFO! A big thank you and my God bless your kind soul.

Hello Free Float, there are plenty of UFO inspired people here to help always.

Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• Glorious

Mr UFO,

We are thrilled and extremely grateful.

How can we help you?

bro d

Comment

• Felicitaciones! Ufo:
            Estamos ante una nueva era de salto tecnologico. Bravo!
            I feel excited to viewing the historical YT clip in short. This is writing history!
            And Ufo deserves all the support we can give to him and his endeavors.

aaron5120

Comment

• The golden age

A new era has finally begun. Thanks UFO for such great information. I will be eagerly waiting for parts for the circuit and motor...its going to be a fun ride. and as always

safe travels

Warren

Comment

• my dear ufo we thank you so much for this i am another that was in the background reading and trying to learn i will get a kit and with the help of all these wonderful people we will make this planet a better place by all helping each other all the best ron from aussie

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                  Good News Guys...got It!!
                  Congratulations Ufo! The manking is changing for the better
                  https://figueragenerator.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Raw Video...

RAW VIDEO, FIRST ROUND...BETTER LATE THAN NEVER... - YouTube

Ok, Please...do not pay attention to the MESS I have in my Garage...JUST FOCUS ON SET UP!!...

Enjoy it...

By the way...I am making a Text Video same but with some info on it...However I am uploading this Raw...as is...I know you are and have been waiting for this for a long time...so...did not wanted to make you wait more...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Hi UFO, my friend!
                      I feel very excited because of - especially your - success. But you decided to celebrate it with the community - with us. THANKS! Mille grazie!
                      Im very happy with you! Please keep secure!!!!
                      JohnStone
                      Last edited by JohnStone; 12-13-2012, 11:17 AM.
                      Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Congratulations UFO !!!

Congratulations UFO !!!
                        HELLO
                        This is my first post on this forum but I was watching this thread for long time and I even was trying to replicate your motor
                        Good luck and best greatings from Poland !

PAVAR
                        Last edited by pavar; 12-13-2012, 08:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
                          Hi UFO, my friend!
                          I feel very excited because of - especially your - success. But you decided to celebrate it with the community - with us. THANKS! Mille grazie!
                          Please keep secure!!!!
                          JohnStone

@ALL: I'd like to know in what countries you watch this success. We are many and can't be beaten becuae it is a global celebrity

US, Canada, Australia, Germany, France, Argentina, Philippines, New Zeeland

Please repost this list in bold letters and add your country!
                          Just added another p in Philippines Congratulations!!!! Ufo Congratulations Mankind!!

Comment

• add Spain too

US, Canada, Australia, Germany, France, Argentina, Philipines, New Zeeland, Spain.

For the moment, last but not least !!!

UFO: no words at hand to express the joy !!!

Will do whatever I can to spread this in my country.
                            THANK YOU

hasta pronto
                            Alvaro

Comment

• Asymmetrical Wind View One

[IMG][/IMG]

I used 18 Gauge wire...just 13-14 turns per Coil (N & S) in Pair, meaning 26-28 turns per Pair...and still note how much wire...was running short of room...and wire have to be packed in order to keep going...

I have recorded all the winding process...from setting (painting up) empty armature...all the way to mounting it on frame...

Set Up Frame...

[IMG][/IMG]

More to come

Yes John Stone, Alvaro and all...let's celebrate...We Made it...thanks for believing in me...

(By the way...Do You now believe in UFO's?... )

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Can it be run on high frequency DC Impulse Currents?

Comment

Working...
                                X