X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello AV

Originally posted by ampsvolts View Post
    Hello UFO Guru

Congratulations on posting your latest important information..
    Excuse me if i missed this info....

Will your modification to the imperial motor include a wired stator (no magnets?... will this be a pulsed system?)

Cheers and kind regards
    Take care
    AV
    Hello Amps Volts,

Please...I am "no longer" a Guru...I am now a Pleiadian!!...

It will be a Controlled Pulsed System, in order not to blow out the Generator in smoke...
    But the PM Stators on that Motor are so strong...I almost needed a Pulley to extract Armature from Motor Frame...

However, if you look at Diagram that is at Scale related to Stators area versus Armature Diameter, (I must do it at scale to calculate the Throw Out Forces well) will notice Magnets are pretty spaced apart...(I particularly would have designed much closer to each others [Bigger Magnets]...the increase and difference would then be galore)...But saying... I do have lots of room to add Coil-Stators there... wound around magnets...It will make up for the lost space...and it will enhance the strength on Stator side.

But it will run Generator Head easy without the Stators Coils... and at Full Load...for sure.

I got a few 500 Watts Incandescent Spot Lights...So, I will be loading them one by one and observing behavior- Meters reading...and filming...the "Light Show"...

Plus other heavy loads as well...Wall AC 12000 BTU...Portable AC 9000...All together to run it almost Max Surge Out Watts...I don't want the Skeptics crying that I should do this or that...to prove it, etc,etc...
    So tell them all...I know exactly what am doing...

Regards A/V

Ufopolitics
    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 09-19-2012, 01:53 AM.
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
      Hello Dana,

Wow!...That is a "Limo Asymmetric Machine" Man!!

Imagine a "Hand Drill" with that Motor...the Handle would be the Batteries...Will look like an Uzzi Machine Gun...

Did you run Coil wires all along the shaft for the whole length of armature?!

Any testing yet on that Machine?

Excellent work!

Regards

Ufopolitics
      Hello UFO
      Yes, wires are all along, 12 inches each loop. It is a five pole. Both ends are adjustable and I have it close to great tuning. I have run it on 24 volts pulsed but have not checked RPM or frequency or things like that yet. Volts out is 30 and I have not opened her up full speed yet. I think that if I built this again, I would use maybe 22 or 23 gage wire so I could get more loops for even more torque. I plan on testing HP also and am setting up a test stand for that. This thing actually runs on six volts also but takes a minimum of 1.5 amps. I welded the cases and am glad I did as that rotor is heavy. After I finish up with this project I plan on doing a prime mover as I have three generator heads ready to go that range from 3200 to 4800 watts. They all have at least 5 inches of shaft usable and two have fuses and plugs ready and are capacitor charged. Turning by hand, I can get one half volt AC. That has got to be at least 20 to 30 RPM. WOW.
      Thank-you for who you are and what you are doing, whatever your name is. Maybe some day when this is all over, we will know and be able to shake your hand.
      Dana
      Last edited by prochiro; 09-19-2012, 01:57 AM. Reason: spell
      "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
      Nikola Tesla

Comment

• She is a nice Machine!!

Originally posted by prochiro View Post
        Hello UFO
        Yes, wires are all along, 12 inches each loop. It is a five pole. Both ends are adjustable and I have it close to great tuning. I have run it on 24 volts pulsed but have not checked RPM or frequency or things like that yet. Volts out is 30 and I have not opened her up full speed yet. I think that if I built this again, I would use maybe 22 or 23 gage wire so I could get more loops for even more torque. I plan on testing HP also and am setting up a test stand for that. This thing actually runs on six volts also but takes a minimum of 1.5 amps. I welded the cases and am glad I did as that rotor is heavy. After I finish up with this project I plan on doing a prime mover as I have three generator heads ready to go that range from 3200 to 4800 watts. They all have at least 5 inches of shaft usable and two have fuses and plugs ready and are capacitor charged. Turning by hand, I can get one half volt AC. That has got to be at least 20 to 30 RPM. WOW.
        Thank-you for who you are and what you are doing, whatever your name is. Maybe some day when this is all over, we will know and be able to shake your hand.
        Dana
        Hey Dana,

Nice work Dana!...I imagine what torque should that baby have at full speed!! (remember when we "could not" say that?...High Speed/Higher Torque?)...
        That should do a great dedicated Generator with a nice strong little prime mover!!...

Great you have generator heads!!...nice!
        I believe your ability to build could convert easy a 2 Stator 2 Brush into a Four X Four system...

You know Ceramic Magnets could be cut?...All you need is a Fine Diamond Blade, (NOT Carbide!) and inject a mixture of water and grease (lithium) as a coolant while cutting...and first you cut shallow lines (@1.0 then 2.0 mm) around area to be cut, on both sides and all around first...lightly while shutting the coolant (this will be your Trace Cut)...then go for it evenly...I have cut many ceramic magnets...and curved ones.

Your "Trace Cut" prevents in the event it cracks on you... it will "go" through those primary lines...then you could use same blade to edge/sand borders...
        Got to wear a Heavy Duty Breathing Mask to do this!!...That magnetic dust is a Killer!!

Making a four brush board in thick fiberglass and adding the brass brush housings would not be a big deal for you. Many Cars Radiator Fans, like Dodge Caravan's 2001-2005...have great four brush systems in their BOSCH Motors...minor modifications to adapt...and brush metal housings have bent tabs that could come out easy.

Of course after is over (Not really that much time left... ) we will shake hands...one day in a big party!!...A Free Energy Party!!

And Nico in Argentina would be making a nice BBQ Skirt Steak there also...a Churrasco or they call it "Entraña"...

Regards my friend

Ufopolitics
        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Hello Amps Volts,

Please...I am "no longer" a Guru...I am now a Pleiadian!!...

It will be a Controlled Pulsed System, in order not to blow out the Generator in smoke..............
          Hello UFO Pleiadian
          For those of us who do not know.. how do you match the polarity of the magnets with the wrapped stator coils?
          Cheers
          AV

Comment

Hey Seth,

Good try man!!...and good lesson...

Now please try this test below...will you?...so you know "a bit more"...

[IMG][/IMG]

Netica, Gints, Bob French,MachineAlive as others...have done it...

It will clear the Phenomena that there IS ANOTHER OPPOSED FLOW to the already existing Opposed flow after Coil goes in "Collapse"...so this Flow is NOW SAME DIRECTION as Your Input, BUT at Output...¿?

¿WTF?...

Regards

Ufopolitics
            Hi Ufo,

With the neon at the end of my last video Asymmetric Motor, 12 Pole, build and run, by netica. Video 4 - YouTube the neon (and cfl) were connected to the diodes at the input, or motor side.
            As yet I have not been able to get the neon or the cfl to light on the generator side. It can produce power, this is maybe only from induction though. It maybe that because it is a 2 brush motor that it takes to long for the rotor to reach 180 degrees to the generator brushes.

I tend to find when the motor speeds up the cfl tends to slow and stop its pulsing on the input side, now this maybe because it starts going to fast to allow the radiant back through the input, but not fast enough to make it to the output generator side. Now I'm just guessing but I'm sure Ufo you will have a good idea if this is the case.

netica

Comment

• love your build Netica

hi Netica...i love your latest build with the movable brushes.
              i'm going to build something similar hopefully but with only 3 coils wound onto a 12 pole armature.

my feeling is that a 30' offset in the brushes will reduce the input and output angles reducing the input current to the best 60' while the collapse too will happen at a time when the induced current is fighting it less.

of course the machine will not always start with applied current in that config but your design allows the adjustments to be made after the machine is already running.

Comment

• Energy Party!

Of course after is over (Not really that much time left... ) we will shake hands...one day in a big party!!...A Free Energy Party!!

And Nico in Argentina would be making a nice BBQ Skirt Steak there also...a Churrasco or they call it "Entraña"...
                Sure I'll be in that party and "WE" will make a nice BBQ/Asado with "Asado, entraña, bife de chorizo, chinchulines, and so on..."

Ok Ufo.. Here in my country is incredible hard to find DC Motors with permanent magnets, I guessed that a starter motor will work but you said that they have no room for winding, so today I'm going to buy 2 or 4 washing machine motors that have carbons (also hard to find!) that I found and are very cheap.
                Hope can I find a generator head from a Generator Set.

Ufo thanks for ALL you are doing!
                And all members of this thread also very thanks!

Big hug!

Nico

Comment

• Hello Netica

Originally posted by Netica View Post
                  Hi Ufo,

With the neon at the end of my last video Asymmetric Motor, 12 Pole, build and run, by netica. Video 4 - YouTube the neon (and cfl) were connected to the diodes at the input, or motor side.

As yet I have not been able to get the neon or the cfl to light on the generator side. It can produce power, this is maybe only from induction though. It maybe that because it is a 2 brush motor that it takes to long for the rotor to reach 180 degrees to the generator brushes.

I tend to find when the motor speeds up the cfl tends to slow and stop its pulsing on the input side, now this maybe because it starts going to fast to allow the radiant back through the input, but not fast enough to make it to the output generator side. Now I'm just guessing but I'm sure Ufo you will have a good idea if this is the case.

netica
                  Hello dear Netica,

First I must say you have made a beautiful built Model there!...I love it!

Now, If you are getting the CFL and the Neon to light up through your Input AND NOT through your Output...then you have a slight problem there...

You actually DO NOT NEED DIODES to connect CFL to Motor Output, it is supposed to light Up without them. It will flash/blinking but when Motor loaded MECHANICALLY , it is then, supposed to bright up steadily

Are You getting ANY Readings at Output?
                  What are Your readings at Output?

And You are not feeding the Input through Diodes and Coil...I watch your video a few times by now...and I can see the negative drain going direct to Motor Input...

I have noticed "something" though...and it is, that normally, on this kind of Machines, you are supposed to get a slight spark-arcing on your Negative Output (right next to Positive In)...However, You are getting that arcing at your Negative Input...
                  So I recommend that you try Inverting your Input polarity...so Machine rotate the other way...then test Output with CFL and Neon...Now, remember the Neon will be at low pulses...not high....The CFL You could do at High then try loading shaft mechanically with wood...like you did before.
                  As also try adjusting the Brushes timing...moving brushes counter rotation...while CFL connected at output.

I believe those are the two main issues you may have...rotation sense and timing...and that is the reason why Output is NOT developing on terminals but on Input.
                  Rotation sense have direct relation with brushes positioning, stators (magnets) positioning and the way you hook your Pairs to commutator elements.

You did the P-12 right?...I have displayed Two P-12, and I see you have chosen the 90 degrees , therefore, You MUST have the one below:

[IMG][/IMG]

Please let me know ...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                  Last edited by Ufopolitics; 09-19-2012, 04:07 PM.

Comment

• Hello Seth

Originally posted by s e t h View Post
                    hi Netica...i love your latest build with the movable brushes.
                    I'm going to build something similar hopefully but with only 3 coils wound onto a 12 pole armature.

Hello Seth,

You will be building "something similar" but exactly as My Star of David...on 12 Poles...I did that set-up a while back...here are the diagrams:

[IMG][/IMG]

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• @ Ufopolitics
                      sorry i mean your 3 pole design but with movable brushes like Netica has.

@ nico8k
                      i found a good place to look for motors is automobile scrap yard/used auto parts places.

there are many 12v dc brushed permanent magnet motors in such places.
                      i live in a fairly small town and it was easy to find quite a large pile of identical motors from auto ventilation systems.

Comment

• hello Nico
                        my budget is so restricted, that I go to car repair shops (I have made friends there) and ask for broken car window systems, they include high torque dc motors, the system usually broke and they replace the whole.
                        At present they are so collaborative and supportive, that they keep them for me.
                        regards
                        Alvaro

ps: also look at the repair shops for kitchen stuff, the blenders (those with long shaft that one sinks in a vase )
                        Last edited by interdesign21; 09-19-2012, 05:44 PM.

Comment

• A Brief Comparison Approach to My Machines

Hello to All,

All of you so far have been working and reproducing my Machines without having an exact idea of how mechanically they produce so much Torque...Therefore, below I will be displaying a simple comparison to get you more familiar with them.

The Example I will be citing here to compare from the Mechanical point of view, is the Air Motor Impact Wrench/Gun...
                          This Tools are able to deliver Massive Amount of "Impact Torque-Power" by sequential Momentum's of Forces applied during rotation.

The Enhancement of this Machines is achieved by a number of Pistons-Like Cylinders, gathered around the Shaft, where this pistons act like small "Hammers" assisting rotation, BUT mainly impacting a solid extrusion from shaft assembly every time is their "turn" to act. This pistons work under pressurized air sent by the Air Motor behind Assembly.

[IMG][/IMG]

Now getting back to My Machines, something very similar occurs, BUT, from the Electromagnetic Forces developed between the Stator and Rotor Momentum of Interaction (Energizing Time). Where this huge magnetic force based on repulsion-attraction "Pushes-Attracts" the Coils Steel Mass to then disconnect while next one in line starts the procedure. You have to realize that this "Energizing-Injection" occurs from Zero Point (disconnected coils) to Peak or Max Input (energized coils)

This is the reason that I have written before that a Four Stator/Four Brush System will be more powerful design, just because the "Hammering Effect" will be distributed EVENLY throughout the whole 360 degrees of rotation...Therefore, would be just like a Four Cylinders-Hammering Impact Gun, instead of just Two...

The Fact that a Pair or just a single Coil gets disconnected, offers a "Brake"...a cooling period to the wires as also to the Magnetic Field Flux and portion of core-poles energized...However, by NOT reversing polarity...their Traffic Flow, electrical and magnetic...remains either "semi-static" for the "Pause-Brake Momentum"...to then follow THE SAME DIRECTION at "Activation time"....without the need to create Electronic and Magnetic Flux Collisions due to Reversals, at ANY Point during their performance.

Now the "Speed Factor" of My Machines besides being assisted by this great Impact Torque, that projects the Inertia Forces of the total mass comprehended within each energized Pair or Coil...is also determined by the Trow Out Angle they are designed to Interact with Stators, and that is achieved by embracing the larger amount of poles the design allows.

Concluding this Analysis, We derive into a different design from the ones achieved in the past from Symmetrical Motors, where the continuous energizing of their coils end up causing heating and fatigue in all their metals, as also flux and electronic collisions contributing to the "heating process", therefore, weakening the Machine Overall Performance over certain period of time.

My Machines generate a Torque as a Function Independently achieved from speed, that I explained above, by "Independent Impact Forces", not "Continuous" like Symmetry does.

Speed is enhanced by broadening the Angle of Coil related to Stator Interaction, and I call that Angle, The Throw Out Angle

I hope this comparison and explanations, helped all of you to "see" furthermore, in order to understand better, some of the attributes of my Machines...like the High Torque as High Speed they All deliver at once, an Attribute "Not Applicable"(N/A) to Symmetrical Systems...

Many Regards to All and Thanks

Ufopolitics
                          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 09-19-2012, 08:27 PM.

Comment

• Buying Parts

Hi All

I thought I’d pick up on UFOs very cruel ‘ribbing’ of Turion about the price he paid for parts.

I had on order in the UK a Mecca Alt alternator, made an offer on E-bay and then informed all sold and product withdrawn! Anyway they will give me a reasonable deal on an alike, having complained that the items are still displayed as for sale.

I rang Imperial and spoke to Sally who gave me the same deal as Turion.

However ringing around in the UK to find my Imperial 56, I came across a company who as it turned out dealt in massive motors – so a laugh a 4hp! However the sales guy was very helpful and a few tips. It is a buyer’s market – so haggle, and maybe down to 1/3 price is not outrageous. He also kindly offered to act as an intermediary as B2B will sell at a much lower price.

It would appear that the Imperial motor is used in one of the Lincoln factory floor sweepers - which may help some.

I have still not sourced my motor - working on it.

Anyway, just though I’d share – As it is now becoming very expensive.

Regards

John

Comment

• Originally posted by john_g View Post
                              Hi All

I thought I’d pick up on UFOs very cruel ‘ribbing’ of Turion about the price he paid for parts.
                              Hey Thanks John! ...I really appreciate you are "taking sides now with Turion"...

I had on order in the UK a Mecca Alt alternator, made an offer on E-bay and then informed all sold and product withdrawn! Anyway they will give me a reasonable deal on an alike, having complained that the items are still displayed as for sale.
                              I wrote here "How" I got that Generator Head, and how much I paid for...$200.00, Now, that is NOT the only Brush-Less/6KVA Genny Head out there guys!
                              I found places they are selling it for 361.00 USD while others want 449.00 USD...As others want a "MODIC" $499.00...so the more you search the best deal you will definitively get!

I rang Imperial and spoke to Sally who gave me the same deal as Turion.
                              I Wrote TO YOU JOHN...to speak with Dianne!...NOT Sally...
                              Means: You pay more attention to Turion than to me...see what happens when You do that?...

However ringing around in the UK to find my Imperial 56, I came across a company who as it turned out dealt in massive motors – so a laugh a 4hp! However the sales guy was very helpful and a few tips. It is a buyer’s market – so haggle, and maybe down to 1/3 price is not outrageous. He also kindly offered to act as an intermediary as B2B will sell at a much lower price.

It would appear that the Imperial motor is used in one of the Lincoln factory floor sweepers - which may help some.

I have still not sourced my motor - working on it.

Anyway, just though I’d share – As it is now becoming very expensive.

Regards

John
                              I searched for my original Invoice...I still can not find it...However, I went to My Bank Account and printed a Copy of Transaction...(do not worry, I erase Transaction date as also card #... )

[IMG][/IMG]

I paid for EACH Motor: $358.35
                              The Ground Freight (OHIO to FLORIDA) was $85.35
                              Because of some delivery Issue, She was very kind to delete Freight Charges from total bill...and just some 15.00 for I don't remember what Tax or fee...or whatever.

Now IF You guys want to see the Picture of My Two Motors together...let me know...as I will also could "provide"...

Regards to "You and Turion"... ....

Ufopolitics
                              Last edited by Ufopolitics; 09-19-2012, 10:42 PM.

Comment

• DC switched reluctance motor

Hello UFO and all,
                                I was doing some research on motors and came upon a switched reluctance motor. I am probably wrong but could not this be converted to DC. I think it could with at least conventional wiring but is it possible to convert to our (UFO style)? If not a simple answer would do. I have a 56 frame and do not know.
                                Dana
                                "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                                Nikola Tesla

Comment

Working...
                                X