Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "all so simple.”

Dr. Tesla Talks of Gas Turbines from Motor World, September 18th, 1911

An external electrical field causes the charges to rearrange, which cancels the field inside.
    what if you don't let them rearrange and create rotating field within

a nice Electrostatic Fountain
    Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-01-2013, 06:21 PM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Can an oil bath solve the mysteries of the quantum world?

For the past eight years, two French researchers have been bouncing droplets around a vibrating oil bath and observing their unique behaviour. What sounds like a high-school experiment has in fact provided the first ever evidence that the strange features of the quantum world can be reproduced on a macroscopic scale.

Now, many researchers are asking if the oil-bath experiments can provide insights into quantum mechanics and more specifically why particles can behave as waves and waves can behave as particles.

Read more at:
      +

+

The Physics of Dreamtime: An analysis of the acoustical properties of a didgeridoo

Chapter 10

Capture of Energy by Resonance

[p. 241] Such an energy transformer or converter has been built. It has been operated, at full load continuously with no expenditure of fuels of any type, without a mechanical prime mover, kept alive by the oscillations of the energies from the cosmos; an energy converter, or transformer, which would be capable of converting the high frequency, high level energy of the cosmic radiation into current of usable frequency and voltage.

Basically the theory of operation is as follows: Oscillations are started in the first stage or circuit of the device by exciting it with an external energy source. The circuit is "tuned" until the oscillations are sustained by harmonic coupling to the cosmic wave frequencies. The reinforcing action of the harmonic coupling increases the amplitude of the oscillations until the peak pulses "spill" over into the next stage through a special detector or valve which prevents the return or feedback of energy from succeeding circuits. These "pulses" drive this stage, which oscillates at a lower frequency and is again reinforced by harmonic coupling with the ever present cosmic waves. The second stage drives a third stage, and additional stages are coupled until a suitable power level at a useable frequency and voltage is obtained by means of special transformers (See schematic drawing of RE device)

Thomas Henry Moray: The Sea of Energy ~ Excerpts of technical factoids & illustrations of the Moray Radiant Energy Receiver.

+

I have found that, be enveloping a patient in a high potential, high frequency field in such a manner that no closed circuit is completed through his body, radioactive and other electronic and radiation phenomena can be used therapeutically with considerably greater effectiveness than if used alone.

Faraday cage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The exact reason for this is not known, nor is it known definitely which, the electric field or the radioactive phenomena, acts upon the other to produce the advantageous results. It is thought, however, that the electric field permeating the body of the patient as it does attracts the radioactive emanations or radiations and enables them to penetrate considerably deeper into the tissues and vital organs of the patient than would otherwise be the case.

In any event, remarkable therapeutic results have been achieved by use of the invention in the treatment of malignant tumors. Arthritis, sinus infections, and various other diseased conditions

Thomas H. Moray: Transmutation of Low Grade Ores by High Energy Bombardment.
      Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-01-2013, 11:26 PM.

Comment

• Solar eclipse, daylight savings: Put your hands together and clap

Prepare to be amazed. Not only is there a hybrid solar eclipse happening but folks also get an extra hour of sleep courtesy of daylight savings time so many can rest up and see it.

Sunday's rare hybrid eclipse is a combination of two types: annular and total. NASA denotes the final eclipse of 2013 will be visible from within a thin corridor, which travels across the North Atlantic and Africa.
        ..... booker t and the mgs - soul clap 69 - YouTube

-------------

Astronomers discover Milky Way’s secret fuel source | National Monitor

Australia’s Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO) says the Milky Way galaxy is addicted to gas. In fact, astronomers at the CSIRO believe that our galaxy may have been consuming clouds of gas with a magnetic wrapper to continue generating stars for the past eight billion years.
        see previous posts ....

I have found that, be enveloping a patient in a high potential, high frequency field in such a manner that no closed circuit is completed through his body, radioactive and other electronic and radiation phenomena can be used therapeutically with considerably greater effectiveness than if used alone.

Thomas H. Moray: Transmutation of Low Grade Ores by High Energy Bombardment
        so what would happen if you replace patient with Crystal Radio ( maybe .... Thomas Henry Moray: The Sea of Energy ~ Excerpts of technical factoids & illustrations of the Moray Radiant Energy Receiver )

This unknown energy, he thought, had amplified the small electric current used in the machine.

Crystal Electrical Generator.

ps: Tesla Coil And Crystal Radio are not much different ( visually )

Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-02-2013, 02:59 PM.

Comment

• Nikola Tesla Writes (Additional Comments on Electro-Static Generators) from Scientific American, April, 1934.[/QUOTE]

“This is the greatest of my inventions,” Tesla went on with great enthusiasm. “Now take my ‘rotating field’ — do you know my rotating field — are you familiar at all with electricity? There are millions invested in it already. Well, that is a very useful thing, but the field is limited to dynamos and motors. But here you have a new power for pumps, steam engines, gasoline motors, for automobiles, for airships, for many other uses, and all so simple.”

Dr. Tesla Talks of Gas Turbines from Motor World, September 18th, 1911

+

+

Crystal Radio

=

Luc Montagnier -- DNA Teleportation -- article & patent application

Can an oil bath solve the mysteries of the quantum world?

For the past eight years, two French researchers have been bouncing droplets around a vibrating oil bath and observing their unique behaviour. What sounds like a high-school experiment has in fact provided the first ever evidence that the strange features of the quantum world can be reproduced on a macroscopic scale.

Now, many researchers are asking if the oil-bath experiments can provide insights into quantum mechanics and more specifically why particles can behave as waves and waves can behave as particles.

Read more at:
          +

Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-02-2013, 04:28 PM.

Comment

• you know Tesla was using a Natural phenomena .... instead of Water .... he used Electrostatic field

Osmotic pressure - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Osmotic pressure is the pressure which needs to be applied to a solution to prevent the inward flow of water across a semipermeable membrane.[1] It is also defined as the minimum pressure needed to nullify osmosis

=

Faraday cage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A Faraday cage or Faraday shield is an enclosure formed by conducting material or by a mesh of such material. Such an enclosure blocks external static and non-static electric fields. Faraday cages are named after the English scientist Michael Faraday, who invented them in 1836.[1]
            biomimetics

Thomas H. MORAY speech - Nu Energy ™

While on this subject of the vibrations of matter, be it in the Universe or beyond the microscopic, let me state that one finds another very interesting discovery for which we must acknowledge the help of Dr. Robert B. Craig, without whose accomplishment in obtaining the original support of a branch of the United States Government for research in Cosray Electric Therapy, this very valuable equipment might never have been given to the public. Also, we might not have made the discovery that the living cell oscillates very similarly to the oscillations of the Universe and can be expressed mathematically, much as the oscillations of capacitors under high frequency current effect.

Reverse osmosis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Reverse osmosis (RO) is a water purification technology that uses a semipermeable membrane. This membrane-technology is not properly a filtration method. In RO, an applied pressure is used to overcome osmotic pressure,

Areas that have either no or limited surface water or groundwater may choose to desalinate. Reverse osmosis is an increasingly common method of desalination

Thomas Henry Moray: The Sea of Energy ~ Excerpts of technical factoids & illustrations of the Moray Radiant Energy Receiver

Editor, Scientific American:

Engineers attach no importance whatever to static electricity generated by belt friction or otherwise. They are apt to dismiss it with the thought that the energy is infinitesimal. That is true. A little water pumped through some joint in a big low-pressure main is of no consequence, but in a pump designed for an extremely high pressure and very small delivery it is all-important. Exactly so in the electrical case. The belt or equivalent device is simply a pump capable of forcing the minute quantity of electricity produced into a condenser against a pressure and increasing the power up to a limit of working capacity of the means employed. Thus mechanical energy, in any desired amount, can be transformed into electric energy yielding direct and constant currents of many millions of volts

Nikola Tesla Writes (Additional Comments on Electro-Static Generators) from Scientific American, April, 1934.
            Most generally I employed receiving circuits
            in the form of loops, including condensers, because the discharges of my high-tension transmitter
            ionized the air in the hall so that even a very small aerial would draw electricity from the
            surrounding atmosphere for hours

My Inventions by Nikola Tesla Autobiography YouTube - YouTube
            Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-03-2013, 12:26 AM.

Comment

• let's do a bit of num

+

elif lam ha be

Kai Warner's Oriental Express Funky Harem 1977 ( Baksana Talihe - Viens Dans Ma Vie Enstrumental ) - YouTube

are you familiar with :

List of multiple discoveries - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Historians and sociologists have remarked on the occurrence, in science, of "multiple independent discovery". Robert K. Merton defined such "multiples" as instances in which similar discoveries are made by scientists working independently of each other.[1] "Sometimes the discoveries are simultaneous or almost so; sometimes a scientist will make a new discovery which, unknown to him, somebody else has made years before."[2]
              and that is why it is interesting to compare the discoveries of rota / clemente / Tesla / Moray / Reich etc..... Inconnu - The Pink Panther Theme Revisted - YouTube

let's not forget : Kozyrev mirror - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia .... ( think of them as a condenser as Moray mentions .... Deodato - Caravan Watusi strut [1975] - YouTube )

hint : it is always snowy in the North Pole ( where kozyrev did his experiments ) ... Mirrors - Breaking the Future - YouTube ... with this in mind .....

PEOPLE'S CHOICE - Here We Go Again (1976) vinyl 33° - YouTube

In 1899, when I was past forty and carrying on my experiments in Colorado, I could hear very
              distinctly thunderclaps at a distance of 550 miles. The limit of audition for my young assistants
              was scarcely more than 150 miles. My ear was thus over thirteen times more sensitive. Yet at
              that time I was, so to speak, stone deaf in comparison with the acuteness of my hearing while
              under the nervous strain. In Budapest I could hear the ticking of a watch with three rooms
              between me and the time-piece. A fly alighting on a table in the room would cause a dull thud in
              my ear. A carriage passing at a distance of a few miles fairly shook my whole body. The whistle
              of a locomotive twenty or thirty miles away made the bench or chair on which I sat vibrate so
              strongly that the pain was unbearable. The ground under my feet trembled continuously. I had to
              support my bed on rubber cushions to get any rest at all. The roaring noises from near and far
              often produced the effect of spoken words which would have frightened me had I not been able to
              resolve them into their accidental components. The sun's rays, when periodically intercepted,
              would cause blows of such force on my brain that they would stun me. I had to summon all my
              will power to pass under a bridge or other structure as I experienced a crushing pressure on the
              skull. In the dark I had the sense of a bat and could detect the presence of an object at a
              distance of twelve feet by a peculiar creepy sensation on the forehead. My pulse varied from a
              few to two hundred and sixty beats and all the tissues of the body quivered with twitchings and
              tremors which was perhaps the hardest to bear. A renowned physician who gave me daily large
              doses of Bromide of Potassium pronounced my malady unique and incurable.

It is my eternal regret that I was not under the observation of experts in physiology and
              psychology at that time. I clung desperately to life, but never expected to recover. Can anyone
              believe that so hopeless a physical wreck could ever be transformed into a man of astonishing
              strength and tenacity, able to work thirty-eight years almost without a day's interruption, and find
              himself still strong and fresh in body and mind? Such is my case. A powerful desire to live and to
              continue the work, and the assistance of a devoted friend and athlete accomplished the wonder.
              My health returned and with it the vigor of mind. In attacking the problem again I almost regretted
              that the struggle was soon to end. I had so much energy to spare.

My Inventions
              Nikola Tesla's Autobiography
              At the age of 63 Tesla tells the story of his creative life.
              First published in 1919 in the Electrical Experimenter magazine
              Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-04-2013, 03:00 PM.

Comment

• un petite Re post .... Hodges, James & Smith - Turn The People On - YouTube

Biogenic Magnetite

Biomineralization of ferrimagnetic magnetite is known to occur in a number of organisms including animals [e.g. 1]. Recent investigations have revealed the presence of biogenic magnetite in human brain tissue as well [2,3,4]. The presence of magnetite in the brain has been established using a variety of magnetic and electron microscopic techniques.

The focus of this project - being conducted in co-operation with the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH-Zurich), the University Hospital Zurich, and the University of Hawaii - is on comparing and quantifying the amount of biogenic magnetite present in both normal and pathologic brain tissue samples in order to evaluate its possible role in diseases and disorders of the brain such as epilepsy. In order to accomplish this, methods were developed to quantify contamination levels and accurately measure tissue magnetite content [5].

In addition, we are examining tissue samples using scanning and transmission electron microscopy (SEM and TEM), electron energy loss spectroscopy (EELS) and energy filter TEM (EFTEM) imaging in order to locate the particles in the tissue and determine their relationships to structures in the brain.

The presence of ferrimagnetic material in human brain tissue also provides plausible theoretical mechanisms for the interaction of environmental magnetic fields with the human central nervous system [6,7]. These relationships are under investigation as well.
                +

Speed limit set for ultrafast electrical switch

Researchers from the U.S. Department of Energy's (DOE) SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory have clocked the fastest-possible electrical switching in magnetite, a naturally magnetic mineral. Their results could drive innovations in the tiny transistors that control the flow of electricity across silicon chips, enabling faster, more powerful computing devices.

Read more at:
                Scientists using SLAC's Linac Coherent Light Source (LCLS) X-ray laser found that it takes only 1 trillionth of a second to flip the on-off electrical switch in samples of magnetite, which is thousands of times faster than in transistors now in use. The results were published July 28 in Nature Materials.

Read more at:
                .... your brain

link:
                Neurobiologists Find that Weak Electrical Fields in the Brain Help Neurons Fire Together - Caltech Media Relations

"So far, neural communication has been thought to occur almost entirely via traffic involving synapses, the junctions where one neuron connects to the next one. Our work suggests an additional means of neural communication through the extracellular space independent of synapses."

so how about placing a water Jug in a high potential, high frequency field ..... Ancient Secrets Of Clay Amphora Vessels - YouTube

grounded water Jug .... The Packers - Hole In The Wall - YouTube .... would be interesting to see the result on plants
                Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-04-2013, 03:51 PM.

Comment

• ps: we are talking electrical experiments so always use caution .... respect the experiment

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...55819444,d.bGE

what is missing in the above set up ( Buried Clay Pot Irrigation For The Garden ) .... Ancient Secrets Of Clay Amphora Vessels - YouTube

Most generally I employed receiving circuits
                  in the form of loops, including condensers
                  , because the discharges of my high-tension transmitter
                  ionized the air in the hall so that even a very small aerial would draw electricity from the
                  surrounding atmosphere for hours

My Inventions by Nikola Tesla Autobiography YouTube - YouTube

The loop form of receiver was not sensitive to such a disturbance
                  and it is curious to note that it is becoming popular at this late date. In reality it collects much less
                  energy than the aerials or a long grounded wire,
                  from http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...collector.html and Transmitting Antenna

---------------

The New “Power Plants”: Trees Make Electricity?

It appears that a small electrical component company near Boston has figured out how to get electricity out of trees. MagCap Engineering is pretty sure they’ve come up on the next renewable energy revolution. By pounding a nail into the trunk and a conductor into the ground, a faint but consistent charge is detected in a wire running from the tree to the earth.
                  The New “Power Plants�: Trees Make Electricity? : TreeHugger

an ssg or a Crystal Radio would probably do the same job

+

V. The Magnifying Transmitter

As I review the events of my past life I realize how subtle are the influences that shape our
                  destinies. An incident of my youth may serve to illustrate. One winter's day I managed to climb a
                  steep mountain, in company with other boys. The snow was quite deep and a warm southerly
                  wind made it just suitable for our purpose. We amused ourselves by throwing balls which would
                  roll down a certain distance, gathering more or less snow, and we tried to outdo one another in
                  this exciting sport. Suddenly a ball was seen to go beyond the limit, swelling to enormous
                  proportions
                  until it became as big as a house and plunged thundering into the valley below with a
                  force that made the ground tremble. I looked on spellbound, incapable of understanding what
                  had happened. For weeks afterward the picture of the avalanche was before my eyes and I
                  wondered how anything so small could grow to such an immense size. Ever since that time the
                  magnification of feeble actions fascinated me

Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-04-2013, 05:40 PM.

Comment

• Gustave LeBon: The Evolution of Forces ~ Part II

4. Mechanism of the Leak of Electrical Charges from Insulating Bodies

Electricity is able to diffuse itself in conducting bodies by conduction, convection, and influence. How does its diffusion take place in non-conducting bodies?

Maxwell’s theory is well known. According to him, electricity does not circulate in dielectrics because it would have to overcome an elastic resistance which goes on increasing, and soon opposes its propagation.

It is true that a dielectric may for a very long time retain a part of its charge. I have electrified blocks of paraffin which at the end of 18 months retained a weak residual electrification. But it is evident also that dielectrics very quickly lose a great part of their electricity, because a rod of ebonite excited by friction, of which the potential may exceed 1500 volts, loses the greater part of its charge in a few minutes. It is even astonishing that it should not disappear quicker, if we admit that the quantity of electricity retained by a body is kept on its surface by the pressure of the insulating gas and of the equally insulating ether which surround it. When there is no longer equilibrium between these antagonistic actions, the electricity partly escapes. ( see reverse osmosis )

My researches prove that this loss of electricity by an insulating body is effected in two ways: (1) by convection -- that is to say, by the emission of particles; and (2) by conduction -- that is to say, by propagation along an electrified body to one of its extremities, as in the case of conductors.

This last mode of propagation, evidently contrary to the reigning theories, can be put in evidence by the following experiment: --

Procure some rods of ebonite or of paraffin about 1 meter long. After having electrified them at one of their extremities by rubbing them for a length of only 2 centimeters, the unelectrified end is placed in contact with a conducting body connected with the ball of an electroscope. No displacement of the gold leaves is noticed at first, but by prolonging the contact for a few minutes the instrument becomes slowly changed. The electricity is therefore propagated along the unelectrified part.

This experiment shows that, in reality, electricity is able to propagate itself in insulators as well as in conductors, but much more slowly in the first-named case than in the second. When we speak of the velocity of electricity, therefore, it must be said that, according to the body employed, it circulates with a rapidity varying from a few centimeters to 300,000 kilometers per second.
                    [/QUOTE]

°

I have found that, be enveloping a patient in a high potential, high frequency field in such a manner that no closed circuit is completed through his body, radioactive and other electronic and radiation phenomena can be used therapeutically with considerably greater effectiveness than if used alone. The exact reason for this is not known, nor is it known definitely which, the electric field or the radioactive phenomena, acts upon the other to produce the advantageous results. It is thought, however, that the electric field permeating the body of the patient as it does attracts the radioactive emanations or radiations and enables them to penetrate considerably deeper into the tissues and vital organs of the patient than would otherwise be the case. In any event, remarkable therapeutic results have been achieved by use of the invention in the treatment of malignant tumors. Arthritis, sinus infections, and various other diseased conditions.

ps:: sorry for the repeat .... Dielectric Properties of Body Tissues: Home page

+

Gustave LeBon: The Evolution of Forces ~ Part II

If the electrification of metals by friction or by influence did not depend on so many very variable atmospheric conditions, there might be an advantage in replacing the insulating glass or ebonite plates of static machines by metal plates properly insulated.

+

These experiments led to the presumption that a wire gauze of fine mesh would act exactly like a solid sheet, and this was easily verified by observation. An envelope of wire gauze, with meshes 1 mm square, is opaque, save when the radiator is only a few centimeters away.

From what precedes, it results that metal envelopes act with regard to the electric waves much as Faraday’s cage does with regard to electrostatic induction. It will be remarked. However, in the case of electric waves, that the slits exercise an influence which is not produced in the case of static electricity. There must be likewise observed in electric waves the facility with which they pass through very narrow slits while square openings large enough for the insertion of a finger will not allow them to pass. Electric waves appear to behave as if they were rigid and similar to a metal disc which passes without difficulty through a sufficiently large slit, but is stopped by an orifice smaller than its diameter

Gustave LeBon: The Evolution of Forces ~ Part II.

-----------------------

What if i told you that you have just read the act of having Sex ...... how do a Female and Male Poles generate electrostatic..... friction .... find the pun

" Give me some Flute "

James Brown - Mind Power - YouTube

ask yourself ... when you hurt yourself ( say you accidentally hit your knee against a table ).... you try to rub away the pain ....

Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-05-2013, 11:52 AM.

Comment

• These experiments led to the presumption that a wire gauze of fine mesh would act exactly like a solid sheet, and this was easily verified by observation. An envelope of wire gauze, with meshes 1 mm square, is opaque, save when the radiator is only a few centimeters away.

From what precedes, it results that metal envelopes act with regard to the electric waves much as Faraday’s cage does with regard to electrostatic induction. It will be remarked. However, in the case of electric waves, that the slits exercise an influence which is not produced in the case of static electricity. There must be likewise observed in electric waves the facility with which they pass through very narrow slits while square openings large enough for the insertion of a finger will not allow them to pass. Electric waves appear to behave as if they were rigid and similar to a metal disc ( see tesla turbine ) which passes without difficulty through a sufficiently large slit, but is stopped by an orifice smaller than its diameter

Gustave LeBon: The Evolution of Forces ~ Part II.

Hardy Pyramid Double Helix

+

http://www.energeticforum.com/242671-post3107.html ..... http://www.energeticforum.com/242703-post3110.html

( think mummification .... enveloping a body and placed in a coffin .... just like a condenser / faraday cage ) ... Clay key to high-temperature supercapacitors

-------------

Chapter VI
                      The Different Forms of Electricity and Their Origin

1. Does the Electricity Derived from Matter Exist in Matter?

According to a theory which in the last few years has become a dogma for many physicists, matter is composed entirely of electric particles called electrons, and its most fundamental property, inertia, is of electromagnetic origin.

My work on The Evolution of Matter has already shown how little foundation there is for this hypothesis. But in order not to complicate an already difficult statement of novel things, I have kept to the almost classic terms derived from this theory. It can, moreover, in no way interfere with my statement, since things happen in appearance as if electricity existed completely formed in matter, instead of being, as I maintain, a secondary transformation of intra-atomic energy.

The theory of electrons is now popular. The proof of this will be found in the following passage of a speech made by Mr Balfour, then Prime Minister of England, at one of the recent meetings of the British Association for the Advancement of Science. The speaker defends in it the new ideas with all the ardor of a neophyte: --

"Learned men", he said, "have come to look on brute matter as a simple appearance, of which electricity is, physically, the real basis, and to think that the elementary atom of the chemist is nothing more than a systematic grouping of electric monads or electrons -- which are not electrified matter, but electricity itself".

This theory, which everywhere confounds cause and effect, is not derived from mathematical arguments alone. It is also based on the interpretation of certain observations, such as the composition of the emissions of radioactive bodies, the phenomenon of Zeeman, etc. But the fact which -- unconsciously at least -- has perhaps most influenced the idea of the learned is certainly the facility with which electricity is drawn from matter. It may be said, without too much exaggeration, that it is impossible to touch matter without causing electricity to come forth from it. It might also be said, and this time without any exaggeration at all, that a body cannot be touched without heat coming forth from it. No one, however, dreams of asserting that matter is composed of calorific particles.

If the fluid called electricity existed complete in matter, it would be in an utterly inexplicable state of condensation. We know, in fact, that it is easy to extract from a small particle of matter a quantity of electricity out of all proportion to that which we can retain upon bodies of great volume. A small part of the 96,000 coulombs drawn from the decomposition of 9 grams of water would charge with electricity to a potential of 7000 volts a globe as large as the earth.

It must be admitted that if electricity exists in matter, it is found there in a form which we cannot conceive. It is impossible to imagine a kind of condensation by the drawing together of the electrons supposed to compose the electric fluid, for they would exercise with regard to one another such immense repulsions that matter could not exist for a single instant. In my last book we saw that, if a charge of 1 coulomb would be concentrated on a small sphere and brought within 1 cm of another sphere bearing a similar charge, the work produced by its displacement at a velocity of 10 cm per second would be equal to 82,000 million kilogram-meters, or over one billion horsepower in the same space of time.

But if electricity does not exist in matter, how can it be explained that it is so easy to draw the first-named from the second? When matter was considered as an inert thing only restoring the energy with which it had been at first supplied, no answer could be given to this question. Since I have shown that, contrary to the old belief, matter constitutes a colossal reservoir of a special energy -- intra-atomic energy -- it has become easy to explain how it is possible, at the expense of this energy, to obtain heat, electricity, or any other force. Without invoking any unknown phenomenon, I have shown how a tiny atom contains an immense quantity of energy. By calculations needless to reproduce, I have shown that a sphere the size of a pin’s head, revolving on its own axis with the speed of projection of the cathode particles, represents an amount of kinetic energy equal to that produced in an hour by 1500 steam engines of 500 hp each.

The rotary movements attributed to the elements of matter alone explain how the particles of radioactive bodies are projected into space with a velocity of the same order as that of light.

These velocities of rotation are necessary not only to explain the projections just mentioned, but also the equilibrium of the elements of which the atoms are formed. In the same way as the top falls to the ground the moment it ceases to turn, the elements of matter only keep themselves in equilibrium by their movements. If these last were stopped for a single instant, all bodies would be reduced to an invisible dust of ether, and would no longer be anything.

This is why it has been possible to compare the atom to a small solar system composed of particles gravitating round one or several centers at some immense velocity. So soon as, from some cause or another, the centrifugal force resulting from the rotation of these elements exceeds the force of attraction which keeps them in their orbits, the particles of the periphery escape into space by following the tangent of the curve they pursue, like a stone hurled from a sling.

In my last book, we considered electricity as an intermediary substance between matter and the ether, resulting from certain disturbances of equilibrium of the ether following upon the partial disaggregation of the atoms. According to the nature of these disturbances, light, heat, electricity, etc., result; but the elements which produce these effects have in themselves nothing electrical or calorific.

If, therefore, matter can, by dissociating itself, produce various energies -- light, heat, electricity, etc. -- this does not in any way say that it is composed of light, heat or electricity. The conception of electrons, a near relative to the old phlogiston, is, as has been well shown by Prof de Heen, one of the most unfortunate metaphysical ideas recently formulated.

2. The Various Forms of Electricity

Gustave LeBon: The Evolution of Forces ~ Part II
                      Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-05-2013, 12:57 PM.

Comment

• The Survival Sixth Sense - Personal Defense Network

We’ve all been in that situation before. Something makes the hair stand up on the back of your neck.

What Makes Hair Stand on End When You're Scared? - Emotional Health Center - Everyday Health

What Goose Bumps Say About Your Personality

It’s not just fear that triggers goose bumps, though. Research shows that piloerection can also be brought on by a number of other strong emotions — such as awe or excitement — or even just by listening to music.

“People tend to experience goose bumps during emotional situations, such as walking down the aisle during their wedding, standing on a podium and listening to a national anthem after winning in sports, or even just watching horror movies on television,” Bubenik writes. “Quite often a person may get goose bumps many years after a significant event, just by thinking about the emotions she once experienced, perhaps while listening to the romantic song to which she danced many years ago with the love of her life.”

Scientists at the University of North Carolina have actually studied this phenomenon. In a report published in the journal Social Psychology and Personality Science, researchers examined the relationship between music-induced goose bumps and personality types. They postulated that beautiful music stimulates your brain’s hypothalamus, which controls primal drives such as hunger, rage, and sexual arousal. They found that people who experienced the most “chills” also had the most “open” personalities — they were receptive to new experiences, creative, curious, and had active imaginations.

..... Debra Dejean Goosebumps 12'' Mix) - YouTube
                        Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-05-2013, 10:32 PM.

Comment

• Wow!

I only scanned the very last page (167) and I'm literally blown away from only 10% of the info, wish I could just plug my brain into this knowledge and download it all Neo in the "Matrix" style.

Thanks so much for taking the time to give us this info, you truly make me feel better knowing there are still great geniuses aboard the Planet Earth space-ship, and when mankind is ready for you, you will be our heroes not Pop-Stars or Sports celebrities. I Doff my Cap to Ya. Monsieur M

Comment

• Originally posted by PYak1967 View Post
                            I only scanned the very last page (167) and I'm literally blown away from only 10% of the info, wish I could just plug my brain into this knowledge and download it all Neo in the "Matrix" style.

Thanks so much for taking the time to give us this info, you truly make me feel better knowing there are still great geniuses aboard the Planet Earth space-ship, and when mankind is ready for you, you will be our heroes not Pop-Stars or Sports celebrities. I Doff my Cap to Ya. Monsieur M
                            thank you PYak1967 and welcome to our Discussion

and thank you for the compliments .... I do not really deserve that much .... merely playing my part in this symphony we call reality .... some call it the Cosmic Game .... The Revelations - Soul 111 [1974] - YouTube
                            Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-06-2013, 11:21 AM.

Comment

• Sun today — solar flares online

.... Sandro Brugnolini - Amofen (1970) - YouTube
                              Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-06-2013, 02:29 PM.

Comment

• Most Welcome...

Your humble and generous nature are the exact reason I blew that compliment your way bud....I don't know you personally but the amount of your time you give freely to ensure it can spark (like that pun eh???) a few kindred minds, is very inspiring. Making sure the original scientists research time, Isn't Suppressed IS a Noble Act mate whatever way we try to dress it up...lol.

So just bloody accept my compliments , I don't give them often as kissing butt is repulsive to me, but thought the Genuine people deserve my thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X