Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Triangular book of Saint-Germain

Tetragrammaton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The term tetragrammaton (from Greek τετραγράμματον, meaning "four letters")[1][2] refers to the Hebrew theonym (Hebrew: יהוה‎) transliterated to the Latin letters YHWH. It is derived from a verb that means "to be",[1] and is considered in Judaism to be a proper name of the God of Israel used in the Hebrew Bible.

Morcheeba - Be Yourself (lyrics) - YouTube

The most widely accepted pronunciation of the Tetragrammaton (YHWH) is Yahweh, though Jehovah is used in many Bibles, but in few modern ones. The Samaritans understood the pronunciation for the Tetragrammaton to be Iabe. Some patristic sources give evidence to a Greek pronunciation Iao.[3] ( as in Lao Tsu )

a fractal construct has an 'efficient function', it has a fractal ergonomy to them, they function on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions:

Sun Angel Creations - Law of Attraction Secrets - NumberQuest Numerology - NQ-Multi Numerology Calculator - Calculate Pythagorean, Chaldean, Kabbalah and Gematria Numerology Numbers! :: 123 Free Numerology Reports! :: Unlimited Free Numerology Name,

Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-10-2012, 05:33 PM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Morcheeba - Be Yourself (lyrics) - YouTube

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Be_Your...Morcheeba_song)

Track listing

1. "World Looking In" - 4:07
      2. "Rome Wasn't Built in a Day" - 3:35
      3. "Love Is Rare" - 4:04
      4. "Let It Go" - 4:45
      5. "A Well Deserved Break" - 2:14
      6. "Love Sweet Love" (featuring Mr. Complex) - 3:58
      7. "In the Hands of the Gods" (featuring Biz Markie) - 1:42
      8. "Shallow End" - 3:53
      9. "Be Yourself" - 3:15
      10. "Coming Down Gently" - 4:20
      11. "Good Girl Down" (featuring Bahamadia) - 3:27
      12. "Fragments of Freedom" - 5:06
      13. "Frogmarched To Freedom" - 4:55 (Japan bonus track)

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
        btw :

Our Discussion with all its "Fractal" elements ( colors .... images .... links .... music ..... quotes .... etc ) ........ you can also view it as a variation of the "Psychographics" used by the Aliens

personally I see each post as a set of different Frequencies ( like a Fractal Construct ) .... to get the message across to "those who have eyes to see and ears to hear" ( NUM 153 ) ...... a Fist Full of Honey Bees ( NUM : 90 )

Matthew 13 NIV - The Parable of the Sower - That same - Bible Gateway

13 This is why I speak to them in parables:

“Though seeing, they do not see;
        though hearing, they do not hear or understand.

Ps: if you follow the flow you get :

M ( as in Matthew ) => Chapter 13 => line 13 or 13 13 13 = 39

Gnostic.Org: The Kybalion

CHAPTER I

THE HERMETIC PHILOSOPHY.

"The lips of wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding." - ( NUM : 252 ) The Kybalion.
        --------------------

a fractal construct has an 'efficient function', it has a fractal ergonomy to them, they function on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions:

as in Meta - Tron 13

meta-

Online Etymology Dictionary

word-forming element meaning 1. "after, behind," 2. "changed, altered," 3. "higher, beyond;" from Gk. meta (prep.) "in the midst of, in common with, by means of, in pursuit or quest of," from PIE *me- "in the middle" (cf. Ger. mit, Goth. miþ, O.E. mið "with, together with, among;" see mid). Notion of "changing places with" probably led to senses "change of place, order, or nature," ( The Eagles-Journey of the Sorcerer ( Long Version) - YouTube ) which was a principal meaning of the Greek word when used as a prefix (but also denoting "community, participation; in common with; pursuing").

Third sense, "higher than, transcending, overarching, dealing with the most fundamental matters of," is due to misinterpretation of metaphysics as "science of that which transcends the physical." This has led to a prodigious erroneous extension in modern usage, with meta- affixed to the names of other sciences and disciplines( Meta Materials like Water ), especially in the academic jargon of literary criticism, which affixes it to just about anything that moves and much that doesn't.
        and the word METAL is META + EL

Metals are usually good "El ectric" conductors

Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-10-2012, 07:22 PM.

Comment

• The following are the arts to be studied, together with the Kama Sutra:

The art of understanding writing in cypher, and the writing of words in a peculiar way

The art of speaking by changing the forms of words. It is of various kinds. Some speak by changing the beginning and end of words, others by adding unnecessary letters between every syllable of a word, and so on

Knowledge of language and of the vernacular dialects

Shall we Dance

Anita Ward - Ring my bell Lyrics (Requested) - YouTube

+

Tibetan singing bowls - YouTube

O rgas M

the interesting observation is the use of the expression : OM G when your hair stands up
          Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-10-2012, 08:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post

Anita Ward - Ring my bell Lyrics (Requested) - YouTube

+

Tibetan singing bowls - YouTube

O rgas M

the interesting observation is the use of the expression : OM G when your hair stands up

The Modern Expression OMG let's play with it

O r G as M

Oh My God

OM Gum

Om Gam Ganapataye Namaha - YouTube also called Remover of Obstacles .... go with the flow

Ganesha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ganesha (Sanskrit: गणेश; IAST: Gaṇeśa; listen (help·info)), also spelled Ganesa and Ganesh, also known as Ganapati (Sanskrit: गणपति, IAST: gaṇapati), Vinayaka (Sanskrit: विनायक; IAST: Vināyaka), and Pillaiyar (Tamil: பிள்ளையார்), is one of the best-known and most widely worshipped deities in the Hindu pantheon.[5] His image is found throughout India and Nepal.[6] Hindu sects worship him regardless of affiliations.[7] Devotion to Ganesha is widely diffused and extends to Jains, Buddhists, and beyond India.[8]

Although he is known by many other attributes, Ganesha's elephant head makes him particularly easy to identify.[9] Ganesha is widely revered as the Remover of Obstacles[10] and more generally as Lord of Beginnings and Lord of Obstacles (Vighnesha (Sanskrit: विघ्नेश; IAST: Vighneśa), Vighneshvara (Sanskrit: विघ्नेश्वर; IAST: Vighneśvara),[11] patron of arts and sciences, and the deva of intellect and wisdom.[12] He is honoured at the beginning of rituals and ceremonies and invoked as Patron of Letters during writing sessions.[13] Several texts relate mythological anecdotes associated with his birth and exploits and explain his distinct iconography.

Kama Sutra - Part 1 - Chapter 3 - On the study of the Sixty-four Arts

Chapter 3 - On the study of the Sixty-four Arts

HM 3 + HM 1 = 13 .............. Principle of Gender

MAN (he / she ) should study the Kama Sutra and the arts and sciences subordinate thereto, in addition to the study of the arts and sciences contained in Dharma and Artha. Even young maids should study this Kama Sutra along with its arts and sciences before marriage, and after it they should continue to do so with the consent of their husbands.

Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-10-2012, 09:46 PM.

Comment

• from: http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tml#post205397

one more thing : Twenty Five Miles Edwin Starr - YouTube

one of the most visited places in India :

Elephanta Caves - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Elephanta Caves (Marathi: घारापुरीची लेणी, Gharapurichya Lenee) are a network of sculpted caves located on Elephanta Island, or Gharapuri (literally "the city of caves") in Mumbai Harbour, 10 kilometres (6.2 mi) to the east of the city of Mumbai in the Indian state of Maharashtra. The island, located on an arm of the Arabian Sea, consists of two groups of caves—the first is a large group of five Hindu caves, the second, a smaller group of two Buddhist caves. The Hindu caves contain rock cut stone sculptures, representing the Shaiva Hindu sect, dedicated to the god Shiva.[1][2]

The rock cut architecture of the caves has been dated to between the 5th and 8th centuries, although the identity of the original builders is still a subject of debate. The caves are hewn from solid basalt rock. All the caves were also originally painted in the past, but now only traces remain.

The island was called Gharapuri and was a Hindu place of worship until Portuguese rule began in 1534. The Portuguese called the island Elephanta on seeing its huge gigantic statue of an Elephant at the entrance. The Statue is now placed in the garden outside the Bhau Daji Lad (erstwhile Victoria & Albert) Museum at the Jijamata Udyan (erstwhile Victoria Gardens) at Byculla in Mumbai. This cave was renovated in the 1970s after years of neglect, and was designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1987 to preserve the artwork. It is currently maintained by the Archaeological Survey of India (ASI).[1][2]
              Coordinates: 18°57′30″N 72°55′50″E

18°57′30″N = 18+ 57+ 30 = 105 = HM 6
              72°55′50″E = 72+ 55+ 50 = 177 = HM 6

Coordinates: 18°57′30″N 72°55′50″E = HM 3

HIRAPUR: le temple des Déesses-Mères - YouTube

History

Since no inscriptions on any of the caves on the island have been discovered, the ancient history of the island is conjectural, at best. Pandava, the hero of the Hindu epic Mahabharata, and Banasura, the demon devotee of Shiva, are both credited with building temples or cut caves to live. Local tradition holds that the caves are not man-made.[3][7]
              Ganesha's elephant head makes him particularly easy to identify.[9] Ganesha is widely revered as the Remover of Obstacles[10] and more generally as Lord of Beginnings and Lord of Obstacles (Vighnesha (Sanskrit: विघ्नेश; IAST: Vighneśa), Vighneshvara (Sanskrit: विघ्नेश्वर; IAST: Vighneśvara),[11] patron of arts and sciences, and the deva of intellect and wisdom.[1

Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-10-2012, 10:03 PM.

Comment

• found the following vid :

TESLA, the Accomodation of Angels - YouTube

"Tesla, the Accommodation of Angels" (Tesla ili prilagođavanje Anđela) is a play based on a real article (interview for Colorado Springs' "Immortality" magazine).
                unfortunately it is in Russian ..... not giving up yet :

Interview with Nikola Tesla from 1899 - freedomtek.org

Very interesting interview Nikola Tesla and John Smith in which he said: Everything is the Light. In one of its rays is the fate of nations, each nation has its own ray in that great light source, which we see as the Sun. And remember: no one man that existed did not die.

+

Pier Ighina's Cosmic Energy Inventions - The Tesla / Reich / Keely of Italy - English Subtitles - YouTube

TESLA: It is the psychic discharge or a warning to be alert. The light was always on my side. Do you know how I discovered the rotating magnetic field and induction motor, which made me became famous when I was twenty-six? One summer evening in Budapest, I watched with my friend Sigetijem sunset. Thousands of fire was turning around in thousands of flaming colors. I remembered Faust and recited his verses and then, as in a fog, I saw spinning magnetic field, and induction motor. I saw them in the sun!
                The glow retreats, done in the day of toil;
                It yonder hastes, new fields of life exploring;
                Ah, that no wing can lift me from the soil,
                Upon its track to follow, follow soaring!
                Faust

TESLA PATENT 396,121 THERMO-MAGNETIC MOTOR. ....... The Animals - House of the Rising Sun (1964) HD/Widescreen - YouTube

TESLA: Yes, these are some of my most important discoveries. I'm a defeated man. I have not accomplished the greatest thing I could.

JOURNALIST: What is it, Mr. Tesla?
                TESLA: I wanted to illuminate the whole earth. There is enough electricity to become a second sun. Light would appear around the equator, as a ring around Saturn.
                Mankind is not ready for the great and good. In Colorado Springs I soaked the earth by electricity. Also we can water the other energies, such as positive mental energy. They are in the music of Bach or Mozart, or in the verses of great poets. In the Earth's interior, there are energy of Joy, Peace and Love. Their expressions are a flower that grows from the Earth, the food we get out of her and everything that makes man's homeland. I've spent years looking for the way that this energy could influence people. The beauty and the scent of roses can be used as a medicine and the sun rays as a food.

Life has an infinite number of forms, and the duty of scientists is to find them in every form of matter.

Three things are essential in this. All that I do is a search for them. I know I will not find them, but I will not give up on them.
                JOURNALIST: Have you ever married? It is not known that you have affection for love or for a woman. Photos from the youth show you were handsome man.
                TESLA: Yes. I did not. There are two views: a lot affection or not at all. The center serves to rejuvenate human race. Women for certain people nurtures and strengthen its vitality and spirit. Being single does the same to other people. I chose that second path.
                TESLA: The knowledge of how the mental and vital energy transform into what we want, and achieve control over all feelings. Hindus call it Kundalini Yoga. This knowledge can be learned, for what they need many years or is acquired by birth. The most of them I acquired by birth. They are in the closest connection with a sexual energy that is after the most widespread in the Universe. The woman is the biggest thief of that energy, and thus the spiritual power. I've always knew that and was alerted. Of myself I created what I wanted: a thoughtful and spiritual machine.

Mayan Numbers Symbols

9 - Highest Female Authority. 9 levels of creation.
                Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-11-2012, 10:21 PM.

Comment

• Very good reading MonsieurM Refreshing some older entries doesn't hurt at all. I'm working on brain synchronizer (or tuner) and just came across your earlier post regarding brain oscillations and pulsed DC perception. I appreciate that you posted again.

Vtech
                  'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

• Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
                    Very good reading MonsieurM Refreshing some older entries doesn't hurt at all. I'm working on brain synchronizer (or tuner) and just came across your earlier post regarding brain oscillations and pulsed DC perception. I appreciate that you posted again.

Vtech

My pleasure blackchisel97 .... and good reading you ..... a little riddle for you

. I'm working on brain synchronizer (or tuner)
                    +

CADUCEUS COIL LEVITATION 1 - YouTube

A 2 INCH CADUCEUS COIL ENERGIZED BY A 23 HERTZ SINE WAVE
                    IS LEVITATING AN N45 ONE INCH SPHERE MAGNET WITH EASE
                    VERY INTERESTING RESULTS FROM SUCH A SIMPLE COIL
                    Your welcome to try the 'set-up' used in this video

I use 'Audacity' and generate a 23 hz sine wave

From the 'headphone-out' of the computer to the signal input of a 100 watt car stereo amplifier with the gain turned all the way down

Left channel out to the coil

The volume in 'Audacity" and the computer are at max

Adjust the track gain to vary the intensity

The magnet is an 'N45' 1 inch neo
                    +

Om Gam Ganapataye Namaha - YouTube

Comment

• TESLA: Remember, it is not curved space, but the human mind which cannot comprehend infinity and eternity! If relativity has been clearly understood by its Creator, he would gain immortality, even yet physically, if he is pleased.
                      I am part of a light, and it is the music. The Light fills my six senses: I see it, hear, feel, smell, touch and think. Thinking of it means my sixth sense. Particles of Light are written note. O bolt of lightning can be an entire sonata. A thousand balls of lightening is a concert.. For this concert I have created a Ball Lightning, which can be heard on the icy peaks of the Himalayas.
                      About Pythagoras and mathematics a scientist may not and must not infringe of these two. Numbers and equations are signs that mark the music of the spheres. If Einstein had heard these sounds, he would not create theories of relativity. These sounds are the messages to the mind that life has meaning, that the Universe exists in perfect harmony, and its beauty is the cause and effect of Creation. This music is the eternal cycle of stellar heavens. The smallest star has completed composition and also, part of the celestial symphony. The man’s heartbeats are part of the symphony on the Earth. Newton learned that the secret is in geometric arrangement and motion of celestial bodies. He recognized that the supreme law of harmony exists in the Universe. The curved space is chaos, chaos is not music. Einstein is the messenger of the time of sound and fury.

If it wasn't for Nikola Tesla ....... we would not have this :

guns and roses - knocking on heavens door lyrics - YouTube

Knocking On Heaven's Door lyrics

Mama take this badge from me
                      I can't use it anymore
                      It's getting dark too dark to see
                      Feels like I'm knockin' on heaven's door

Knock-knock-knockin' on heaven's door, Hey, hey, hey, hey, yeah
                      Knock-knock-knockin' on heaven's door
                      Knock-knock-knockin' on heaven's door, Ooh, yeah
                      Knock-knock-knockin' on heaven's door, hey, hey, yeah

FIRST SOLO

Mama put my guns in the ground
                      I can't shoot them anymore
                      That cold black cloud is comin' down
                      Feels like I'm knockin' on heaven's door

Knock-knock-knockin' on heaven's door, hey, hey, yeah

SECOND SOLO

(telephone sounds, voice over telephone
                      "You just better start sniffin' your own rank subjugation, Jack, 'cause it's just you against your tattered libido, the bank, and the mortician forever man, and it wouldn't be luck if you could get out of life alive."
                      (From: KNOCKING ON HEAVEN'S DOOR Lyrics - GUNS N' ROSES)

(Knock-knock-knockin' on heaven's door)
                      Knock-knock-knockin' on heaven's door, Ooh, no, no, no, no, no
                      Knock-knock-knockin' on heaven's door, Woah, no, no, no, no
                      Door, woah, oh, oh, yeah

Knock-knock-knockin' on heaven's door, Ooh, woah, woah, oh, yeah.... ow!

Comment

• linking old news together .....

Blue Light Tells Plants When To Flower - Science News

As the days become longer in spring, plants know to bloom thanks to an interaction between several crucial proteins and blue light, scientists report in the May 25 Science. The new work describes the molecular mechanics that enables a light-sensitive protein to help switch on a suite of genes that control flowering. Understanding the biology of how plants regulate flowering could be useful for tweaking crops to start producing food earlier in the year.
                        +

All is Analogy

Seeing blue . Cells equipped with a gene whose activity is driven by blue light were used to help diabetic mice control glucose levels.

Blue Cross

'Light Switch' Flips Genes On and Off - ScienceNOW

'Light Switch' Flips Genes On and Off
                        by Kai Kupferschmidt on 23 June 2011, 2:01 PM

Turning a gene on or off is usually a lot more difficult than just flipping a light switch. But a team of Swiss scientists has engineered cells that come pretty close: Only when they are bathed in blue light do the cells express a gene that has been inserted into them.

The feat is the latest trick in a rapidly growing discipline known as optogenetics, where light is used to control activities within cells. The new technique, described online today in Science, "has extraordinary potential," says synthetic biologist Christopher Voigt of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) in Cambridge, who was not involved in the study. In one example, the research team put the production of an antidiabetes peptide in mice under the control of an optogenetic switch, allowing them to regulate glucose levels in the animals just by shining light on them.

At the heart of the new study is melanopsin, a light-sensitive molecule found on certain neurons in the retina that helps keep the biological clock of mammals in sync with the cycle of dusk and dawn. When these cells are illuminated by a strong light, a change in the structure of melanopsin triggers a molecular cascade that eventually leads to an influx of calcium ions into those neurons and an electrical pulse.
                        +

link:
                        Neurobiologists Find that Weak Electrical Fields in the Brain Help Neurons Fire Together - Caltech Media Relations

"So far, neural communication has been thought to occur almost entirely via traffic involving synapses, the junctions where one neuron connects to the next one. Our work suggests an additional means of neural communication through the extracellular space independent of synapses."

COHERENCE AT ANY LEVEL IS COHERENCE AT ALL LEVELS.
                        An orderly arrangement between wave lengths establishes a connection between frequencies and fields. But for this connection to last, it must resonate to all frequencies and fields. This can only be accomplished through the resonate structure of golden mean pathways
                        . a harmonic cascade effect

AC/DC - Thunderstruck Lyrics - YouTube
                        Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-11-2012, 12:21 AM.

Comment

• COHERENCE AT ANY LEVEL IS COHERENCE AT ALL LEVELS.
                          An orderly arrangement between wave lengths establishes a connection between frequencies and fields. But for this connection to last, it must resonate to all frequencies and fields. This can only be accomplished through the resonate structure of golden mean pathways

AC/DC - TNT(with lyrics) - YouTube + Supertramp-Goodbye Stranger lyrics - YouTube

image from: Wizard « The Art of Writing

this is post number : #3496

TESLA: That's right! This means that there is general knowledge and truth that man has always possessed. In my feeling and experience, the Universe has only one substance and one supreme energy with an infinite number of manifestations of life. The best thing is that the discovery of a secret nature, reveals the other. One cannot hide, there are around us, but we are blind and deaf to them. ( Matthew 13 ) If we emotionally tie ourselves to them, they come to us themselves. There are a lot of apples, but one Newton. He asked for just one apple that fell in front of him.
                          Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-11-2012, 01:09 AM.

Comment

• linking some old news with a new one :

here are two interesting Patterns

GEN | News Highlights:Generic Antifungal Is Effective Against Cancer

Aug 21, 2012 Scientists report on the surprising discovery that a generic drug used for over 40 years as an antifungal agent may also prove to be an effective treatment for cancer. Researchers at the University of Texas at Austin (UTA) have found that the oral antifungal agent thiabendazole acts as a vascular disrupting agent that reduces the growth of both tumor-feeding blood vessels and tumors in experimental mice carrying fibrosarcomas. The investigators are already looking to move the drug into clinical trials in a cancer setting.
                            +

Cancer is a fungus - the book by Dr. T. Simoncini

Among the many books that try to give an answer to the problem, the one given by the oncologist Tullio Simoncini distinguishes itself by its simplicity and its innovative ideology.

The book “Cancer is a fungus” describes how a fungous infection always forms the basis of every neoplastic formation, and this formation tries to spread within the whole organism without stopping. The growth of the fungous colonies, together with the reaction of the tissue that tries to defend itself against the invasion, causes the tumour. This is a simple and solely extracellular phenomenon.

Therefore, there is only one cause of cancer: candida, which, according to the anatomical branch concerned causes different histological reactions. This is the reason why there are so many types of tumours.

At the moment, sodium bicarbonate (in a solution of 5% or 8.4%) is the only remedy capable of making the tumours disappear completely. In order to get the maximum of damaging effect, the sodium bicarbonate should be brought into direct contact with the tissue. This can be done by bringing a special catheter into the arteries that go to different organs, or by using the conventional endoscopic methods.
                            sodium bicarbonate is Alkaline too

+

http://www.energeticforum.com/180141-post922.html

Change your body from 'Acidic' to 'Alkaline'; according to Cancer specialist Dr. Leonard Coldwell, this alone will stop cancer from growing.
                            Dr. Leonard Coldwell states that every cancer can be cured within 16 weeks. Dr. Coldwell states how that's possible in this video.
                            Every Cancer Can be Cured in Weeks explains Dr. Leonard Coldwell - YouTube

+

the new info :

Julia Roberts Uses Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda) | Dr. Mark's Blog

Sodium bicarbonate has been suggested to increase the pH in the oral cavity, potentially neutralizing the harmful effects of bacterial metabolic acids. Sodium bicarbonate is increasingly used in dentistry and its presence appears to be less abrasive to enamel and dentine than other commercial toothpastes.
                            Why Is This Important?

Through the years scientists have discovered a conclusive link between gum disease and both cancer and heart disease. “Our study provides the first strong evidence that periodontal disease increases the risk of pancreatic cancer,” said Dr. Dominique Michaud of the Harvard School of Public Health in Boston, who led the research. Men with a history of periodontal disease had a 64% increased risk of pancreatic cancer than men with no such history.
                            thought it worth sharing .... and saves up on dental expenses ( don't forget oil pulling after brushing )

The underlying causes of periodontal disease are infectious agents such as virus, bacteria, spirochetes, amoebas and fungus. Periodontitis is a micro climate that reflects the macro climate of the entire body. A published study in the Journal of Periodontology confirms recent findings that people with periodontal disease are at a greater risk of systemic diseases, and periodontal disease appears to be a risk factor for heart disease and stroke. Men with periodontitis had a 72% greater risk of developing coronary disease. Gingivitis was associated with a 42% increased risk for men. A 1996 study involving over 1,100 individuals found that the incidence of coronary heart disease, fatal coronary disease, and strokes were all significantly related to their baseline periodontal status.[3]
                            Queen - Put Out The Fire (Lyrics) - YouTube

Sodium bicarbonate is used to reduce the inflammation of oral mucosa resulting from chemotherapeutic agents or ionizing radiation. Mucositis typically manifests as erythema or ulcerations.[5]
                            +

Dr Gerard F Judd : Remineralization of Teeth

As stated above, THE GUMS CAN BE RECONNECTED TO THE TEETH BY TAKING VITAMIN C (ASCORBIC ACID) (1 tsp) with Arm and Hammer baking soda (1/2 tsp) in 1 inch of water, letting it fizz and then diluting to 1/2 to 1 cup with water, then drinking. The resulting SODIUM ASCORBATE is non-acid, very pure and a thousand times more soluble than vitamin C. SODIUM ASCORBATE IS MORE REACTIVE THAN ASCORBIC ACID (C) in building connective tissue and antibody structures and more effective in killing some viruses and bacteria.

COHERENCE AT ANY LEVEL IS COHERENCE AT ALL LEVELS.
                            Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-11-2012, 11:59 AM.

Comment

• was doing a research on Richard Feynman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cultural identification

Although born to and raised by parents who were Ashkenazi, Feynman was not only an atheist, but declined to be labelled Jewish on supposedly "ethnic" grounds. He routinely refused to be included in lists or books that classified people by race. He asked to not be included in Tina Levitan's The Laureates: Jewish Winners of the Nobel Prize, writing, "To select, for approbation the peculiar elements that come from some supposedly Jewish heredity is to open the door to all kinds of nonsense on racial theory," and adding "…at thirteen I was not only converted to other religious views , but I also stopped believing that the Jewish people are in any way 'the chosen people'".[50][51]
                              According to Genius, the James Gleick–authored biography, Feynman tried LSD during his professorship at Caltech.[19] Somewhat embarrassed by his actions, Feynman largely sidestepped the issue when dictating his anecdotes; he mentions it in passing in the "O Americano, Outra Vez" section, while the "Altered States" chapter in Surely You're Joking, Mr. Feynman! describes only marijuana and ketamine experiences at John Lilly's famed sensory deprivation tanks, as a way of studying consciousness.[17] Feynman gave up alcohol when he began to show early signs of alcoholism, as he did not want to do anything that could damage his brain—the same reason given in "O Americano, Outra Vez" for his reluctance to experiment with LSD.[17]
                              when I stumbled on the following ( was familiar with it ..... just got reminded of it )

remember the Pair 13 6 and 6 5

M-theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In theoretical physics, M-theory is an extension of string theory in which 11 dimensions( or 6 5 ) are identified. Proponents believe that the 11-dimensional theory unites all five 10 dimensional string ( or 15 ) theories and supersedes them. Though a full description of the theory is not known, the low-entropy dynamics are known to be supergravity interacting with 2- and 5-dimensional membranes.

Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-11-2012, 01:31 PM.

Comment

• for the fans of conspiracy ......did you ever ask yourself why the numbers

13 9 11 have such a negative Connotation nowadays

before you go on overdrive .... Kali Yuga ..... ask any woman during her period ..... when she wishes she could do this to you :

All is Analogy
                                Periodontitis is a micro climate that reflects the macro climate of the entire body
                                note : period and periodontis

from : http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tml#post210953

have been exploring this thread as it links up with our discussion ... Dowsing / etheric energies :

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post210951

Medical Applications - WikiRota

The universal currents conditioning the movement of worlds, they affect the earth and we must be grateful for without them we would go into the infinite. When there is a lack of accord between them we feel annoying effects; tidal waves, earthquakes and even stranger the appearance of social disturbance. This brings to mind a conversation had between M. Rota, Commandant Lachouque and myself, the first time that the latter took me to Mont-Saint-Aignan.

We enter, said he, a period from 1936 to 1946 where certain currents in certain places and at certain dates will produce strange effects. For example, I am able, to indicate that there will be the reappearance of events where suddenly an individual considered up to that point normal will massacre anyone using the first instrument of death which is at hand”.
                                What are the Universal Currents

According to M. Rota they are constant in their direction, but variable in their intensity and density, depending on the time and place. They are at the origin of worlds, assuring the mechanism of the universe and dispensers of life and death.

The characteristic of a current at a given époque ( see our discussion and Harmonic Math ) and in a given place are reproduced with a frequency which it has been possible to determine. The laws which govern them are in effect immutable.

The Universal Currents create, maintain, modify, remove organic and inorganic life on the earth. The variations of intensity and density which occur are the causes of the actions and reactions which operate the one upon the other according to the place and époque. They give rise to phenomena which can be verified without being able always to explain them ( see also Astrotheology ) .

It is true that the equinoxes are the period where M. Rota passes his days and nights leaning over his apparatus because certain universal currents at that time reach formidable intensities.
                                from a great Master :

For one country is different from another; its earth is different, as are its stones, wines, bread, meat, and everything that grows and thrives in a specific region.
                                Paracelsus
                                Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-11-2012, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X