Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroMikey
    replied

Last edited by BroMikey; 05-22-2020, 11:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Newton's laws clearly contradict themselves. The key to focus on is (neg) - work is done but this is not possible (Can't not be created or...) Tricky set of flashcards. Breaking the nursery rhyme programming is fun. Maybe try a (Cow jumped over the moon story?) new tactic

Remember the controllers had to make all of the big names in science agree to make their power circle look perfect. That is not possible. How about "hey diddle diddle the cat and the fiddle? we can then make flashcards for the kiddys with Newton, Faraday, Einstein............ all dances in a circle.
    Such smart peeps at least the cat knows where to find his next dinner.
    Last edited by BroMikey; 05-20-2020, 08:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

heins-law1.jpg

3 of his 4 equations contain mistakes. And EMF is not work, or energy, or force, but rather a potential. The following explains it. Thane appears to be confused on the subject.

​​​​From:

https://energyeducation.ca/encyclope...romotive_force

Electromotive force (EMF) is a voltage developed by any source of electrical energy such as a battery or photovoltaic cell. The word "force" is somewhat misleading, because EMF is not a force, but rather a "potential" to provide energy. The term EMF is retained because of historical reasons, and is useful to distinguish between voltages that are generated and energy that is lost to resistors.[2]

When a charged particle is present in the EMF, the voltage will supply the particle with kinetic energy which is what drives electric circuits. This energy can then be lost as heat throughout the circuit as the moving current of charges meets electrical resistance. The amount of resistance throughout the circuit dictates how much current will flow in it, given by Ohm's law.
    bi
    ​​​​​​
    ​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by lotec View Post
    Hi Bro Mikey This is the last time Ill hassle you for a while.
    Thanks for seeing the lighter side if my last post. I probabky didnt intend to pay out newton that badly.
    Glad to see that the attraction to steel between the magnets kicked your system up a notch speed wise. Motoring or generating that is probably closer to the action.
    When it comes down to Einsteinian physics, I have to admit that I probably didnt get the whole thing when it came down to the finer points concerning the relationship between energy, mass and motion. So I just settled for the belief that he pulled the figure c out of a hat because it was a big number and then just squared it to be sure.

Anyhow I enjoy following you guys on this thread.
    There is definitely no shortage of completely empty space, where I am coming from.
    Cheers
    Yeah man, good you say something now and then. Newton and Einstein were smart people who were chosen for that task at an early age. The people in power need to control the people's minds. That is what they did.

Yes on the opposing magnets? It helps a great deal. I can't explain it yet but I can tell.

Leave a comment:

• lotec
    replied
    Hi Bro Mikey This is the last time Ill hassle you for a while.
    Thanks for seeing the lighter side if my last post. I probabky didnt intend to pay out newton that badly.
    Glad to see that the attraction to steel between the magnets kicked your system up a notch speed wise. Motoring or generating that is probably closer to the action.
    When it comes down to Einsteinian physics, I have to admit that I probably didnt get the whole thing when it came down to the finer points concerning the relationship between energy, mass and motion. So I just settled for the belief that he pulled the figure c out of a hat because it was a big number and then just squared it to be sure.

Anyhow I enjoy following you guys on this thread.
    There is definitely no shortage of completely empty space, where I am coming from.
    Cheers

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    This one is for BYE, watch your head. More nursery rhyme sciences for the weak minded.

Last edited by BroMikey; 05-20-2020, 12:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied

heins-law1.jpg

heins-law2.jpg

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Been doing some cancellation magnet tests. Jordan wanted to try it out and noticed that the smoothness was shocking. Doing our best to balance between counteracting forces such as metal between magnets (repulsion magnet attracts) we are enjoying our new innovation.

I our case at low speeds of 1000 rpm's when adding the extra magnets (the big 1" long half inch square) the amp draw slightly increases only 20ma, well worth what happens later at higher speeds. It is a magnetic bearing which gives a freedom in getting up to the higher speeds much faster at a lower voltage. These are tiny machines and to be fair I need a tachometer. Right now it is a game of "seems like" just going by sound.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by lotec View Post
    Im not sure what would cause Newton to nearly give himself a frontal labotamy with a long spike inserted into the corner of his eye, but I tend to think that physics wasnt the only thing on his mind. If empty space were truley empty then what difference would mass make?

Thanks for the good work and the cool links.
    Now that is funny. You are welcome. The empty space was between his ears.

Leave a comment:

• lotec
    replied
    Im not sure what would cause Newton to nearly give himself a frontal labotamy with a long spike inserted into the corner of his eye, but I tend to think that physics wasnt the only thing on his mind. If empty space were truley empty then what difference would mass make?

Thanks for the good work and the cool links.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    1*B1iOPlrmO0HVqXffqLRhxQ.png
    https://medium.com/@deepbreadth/newt...y-a5ad4dedfe26

Unfortunately, his equations were wrong.

If we use Newton’s laws of motion to calculate positions on earth using our GPS satellites, it would start out alright…but by the end of a single day they would be off by miles. [1]

They also give very close, but still incorrect answers to how Mercury’s elliptical orbit changes over time. [2]

Using his equations to make predictions of objects around black holes or moving near the speed of light yields even more inaccurate results.

Essentially, if you’re trying to answer questions about objects moving at extremely high velocities or in extremely strong gravitational fields, Newton’s equations simply give you the wrong answers.

If only there were a super genius that could invent new interpretations of light, mass, space, and time, that fixes all of these problems…

Newton didn’t know about the speed of light or the fact that things like neutron stars and black holes exist. But he did know that “if [he had] seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants”.

These insights triggered successive ontological reawakenings for humanity and uncovered new understanding which we set foot upon today in our endeavor to see further still.

Newton was wrong and so was Einstein, and that’s okay because their insights are fundamentally important steps towards a more fully accurate understanding of reality and our existence.
    Last edited by BroMikey; 05-19-2020, 03:07 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Unsolved mysterious Lenz law, rubbish

Last edited by BroMikey; 05-19-2020, 02:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Newton parrot

scopedelay1.jpg

scopedelay2.jpg

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    corrections to lenz's law, newtons 3rd law

Leave a comment:

• alexelectric
    replied
    Originally posted by Turion View Post
    Not going to happen bi. Not now. Not ever.
    That series of videos, along with the output of the coils is what we started sending to Aaron before Greyland got sick, and will not be shared anywhere else until after the conference. And NEVER here. Just the links sent to people who are actually building.

Thanks Mr Dave.
    We continue in the practice to have better yields, hopefully more people are encouraged to experiment and enjoy the challenges that are obtained

Leave a comment:

Working...
X