Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroMikey
    replied
    Thane sells the concept and let's the big companies run all of the red tape and perfecting. Thane shows the proof of concept. That means Thane shows a working bench top generator, something that no other person on planet earth has done.

Send Thane your message about what you think he should do with his life and time, then he might make you president of the factory. Are you the guy who copied Thane?

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Thane should start by selling small bench top units that produce more than is input. Even if he only made ten of them the tech would be out there. Build up his business by selling hundreds or thousands of small working units to build up his capital and then start selling bigger and bigger units. Or has he not got all the kinks worked out to go into production yet? It has been years. I know what that is like. But he has also benefited from many investors.

Leave a comment:

• alexelectric
    replied
    Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
    Very practical and fast, good if I consulted it, it was because you show us a lot the examples and works of Thane, and defend his postulates and projects, he asked me, he must know how he is doing things, but he is well appreciated, he helps me to document myself and find more information on my own.

The difference between Thane and Mr. Dave is that Mr. Dave explains how when and where to do things and how.

Thanks, Mike

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    New Plug

Dr. Saab / Saudi Arabia Introduction to the Canadian ReGenX Generator and ReGen-X Motor

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by alexelectric View Post

Thanks for important information, and from the coil that you can cite, I mentioned that the coil is two connected in parallel
    Read Thane's Patent

https://patents.justia.com/patent/10103591

Leave a comment:

• alexelectric
    replied
    Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

Cogging problem. Answer, magnets right next to the next magnet. Very close together and also the right size core width facing the magnets. Ozer or nearly ZERO COGGING. BIG SECRET.
    Thanks for important information, and from the coil that you can cite, I mentioned that the coil is two connected in parallel

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by alexelectric View Post
    Reviewing Thane's video,

BroMikey, you who have been studying Thane for a long time, could you give me more information, and what results have you had, in a practical way.
    Cogging problem. Answer, magnets right next to the next magnet. Very close together and also the right size core width facing the magnets. Ozer or nearly ZERO COGGING. BIG SECRET.

Leave a comment:

• alexelectric
    replied
    Reviewing Thane's video, you can see where the coil is shown, it seems very simple, it is seen that there are two coils, overlapping one another, according to his explanation, it tries to have more capacitance, and the coil behaves like a capacitor, and thus with the impedance of the coil obtain the delay of operation of the coil.

Well, it does not give more details on how to build it, but it seems that it uses thin wire for one layer, and for another layer a thicker wire, and the resulting terminals are connected in parallel, I think it is like that, I think I know why it does it like this .

BroMikey, you who have been studying Thane for a long time, could you give me more information, and what results have you had, in a practical way.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied

http://flyer.thenetteam.net/ThaneH/teachrules2.jpg

http://flyer.thenetteam.net/ThaneH/teachrules3.jpg

http://flyer.thenetteam.net/ThaneH/teachrules4.jpg

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by Turion View Post
    Matt proved with the first machine he built that only had TWO coils, that you get out more than you put in.
    See Dragon, you don't have to build a 10' monopole after all.
    A 10" rotor is fine

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Matt proved with the first machine he built that only had TWO coils, that you get out more than you put in. And he didn't have opposition magnets. Just two huge coils with small cores so the attraction to the rotor magnets was minimal while the output was MAXIMUM, and very FEW magnets on the rotor. He pulsed the motor and it drew very little power, and the output was greater than the input. I replicated that BEFORE I built my first big machine.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by Turion View Post
    Build a rotor as big as you can afford to build
    Whatever your cost to turn that rotor is ALL you have to pay to make the generator run. Continue to add coils and opposition magnets until your output is whatever YOU want it to be.
    Good point. Making sure cogging is dealt with can mean the difference between a cop2 without or a cop10 with. Opposition magnets are only one way to lower drag and is effective.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    The basic idea behind ALL of the work we have done is this....Build a rotor as big as you can afford to build with as many magnets on it as you can afford to put on it. Connect a motor to the rotor. Whatever your cost to turn that rotor is ALL you have to pay to make the generator run. Add as many of the correct coils as you like with opposition magnets. No additional input cost. Add your loads. No additional input cost. Once you have added enough coils that your output exceeds your input you have what we have all been searching for. Continue to add coils and opposition magnets until your output is whatever YOU want it to be. Simple.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by dragon View Post

Ok then, thanks for the info. I think I'll continue using my method as it seems to bring solutions to powering my home. Your method does increase the illusion but doesn't seem to bring useful outcomes/solutions. I wish you the best.
    There is no illusion other than you may think this is being projected out there as a real easy solution for powering your home. You can use a 10 feet monopole and charge batteries.

What this unit is about is plugging directly into it without batteries. Solar panels can do this. To improve your collection of sunlight to a flat plate panel, use mirror tile. On overcast days you can get good power with 5X reflective concentration schemes

This work is not spread out over a 45' rooftop and could be used to get down the road. Wind can serve well. Take a 1000lb tank 12" long by 4 feet dia, split it and mount on the ground. You could charge your batteries easily.

If no wind blows much, maybe you have a stream nearby.

let's say I am right and that motors could be rewound to get the higher efficiencies. This could mean that a single 12v solar panel could run one of these new motors pumping enough water for a 100 acre farm.

Leave a comment:

• dragon
    replied
    You do not have the right figures there.
    Ok then, thanks for the info. I think I'll continue using my method as it seems to bring solutions to powering my home. Your method does increase the illusion but doesn't seem to bring useful outcomes/solutions. I wish you the best.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X