Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quantum_well
    replied
    Bro' I have stuff I'd like to share with you. When I tried to PM you I got the red cross and the email bounces back.

Leave a comment:

• voltan
    replied
    it’s alive. it’s just a basic pulse motor at this stage but runs ok. the drive coil has a ferrite core that attracts the rotor magnets on approach then it energises and repels the rotor magnets after tdc.
    me frequency meter says it’s currently topping out at 65 hz so 2 magnet stacks on the rotor makes 32.5 rps x 60=1950 rpm at 12 v input. with a 9 cm diameter that makes 33 km/h at the perimeter/magnets currently.
    i’m thinkin i want a bifilar coil( easier to recycle spike energy), and a larger one than the little choke i got on it.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by voltan; 05-03-2021, 07:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by Quantum_well View Post
    Hi Bro', I'd love to see your 4 wheeler, please post a pic.
    As for Heins, this poor little company called Hillcrest Energy ( HEAT) is trying to get Heins's tech 3rd party tested.
    They have lined up a well known generator manufacturer and will pay for testing but Thane won't have the testing done.
    He knows (Thane) that the testing company will just make mincemeat of him.
    Bro, if you don't believe me ring Don Currie CEO of Hillcrest and he'll fill you in.
    Dude you have made one very large mistake. First of all I do not trust anyone who is in a position of power, CEO or King tut.
    2nd big mistake is that the testing is already been done right in front of your eyes and you or others can't see it so sending this all out to a lab must be the answer.

3rd you bought a dirt digger and told stories about starting a build for this project. The basic tests you do not understand.
    I hope you are not an engineer. If you are an engineer that blends alfalfa with corn I will understand.

How do you like them tomato's?

It is a no brainer to see or understand that motors slow down when generating and that our designs do the opposite. 6th grade levels of perception unless you have already made of your mind in advance.

Leave a comment:

• Quantum_well
    replied
    Hi Bro', I'd love to see your 4 wheeler, please post a pic.
    As for Heins, this poor little company called Hillcrest Energy ( HEAT) is trying to get Heins's tech 3rd party tested.
    They have lined up a well known generator manufacturer and will pay for testing but Thane won't have the testing done.
    He knows (Thane) that the testing company will just make mincemeat of him.
    Bro, if you don't believe me ring Don Currie CEO of Hillcrest and he'll fill you in.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Buck-Wheat Strikes again

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    POSSIBLE CORE MATERIAL. I haven't tested it yet. It is on its way.
    https://www.cwsbytemark.com/index.ph...&cPath=206_247
    Look at part number CN20-12-08G A bit bigger in diameter than the 3/4 inch cores I am using now, but stack them and glue them together and add a piece of plastic on each end and you have a coil bobbin. The hole in the center lets you put a bolt through for winding wire on them, and allows air to flow through the center for cooling. I haven't tried them yet, but have enough on order to do a couple cores. Will keep you posted.

Also, here is a SMOKING DEAL on wire.
    I got TWO 11 pound spools for $99 including shipping because there is a $25 discount for ordering two instead of now. On eBay the same wire, so compare the two:

eBay
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/32108194097...Cclp%3A2334524

And the good place
    https://www.jamdeesj.com/cms-magneti...b-p-435573.htm

Leave a comment:

• Sawt2
    replied
    Originally posted by Turion View Post
    Was going to share some coil core info, but no one is replicating anyway.
    I’m interested, still working on it, I’ve decided to post here when I have my unit together and working.

Leave a comment:

• thaelin
    replied
    Great stock for rotors is already made and waiting for you to use. I went with a 12" cutting disk rated for 6300 rpm for $11. Just had to print up a hub to match the .5" shaft I am using. I got that idea from Konehead. Easy to glue mags to, true and straight, just remember they will cut fingers off.
    Dave: I am running no cores at the moment, would love to hear of your ideas. PM if you want. I am stoked to meet you at ETSC.
    thay

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by Quantum_well View Post
    Got a new toy. Extending veg. garden. IMG_20210501_174840.jpg
    Great garden machine. Between garden work and Dave's remodeling we might never see a motor generator. It costs real money to buy machines such as for milling a rotor or box. I should make you guys a thread to showboat these types of heroic deeds.

A complete unit is always nice. Bits and pieces pie in the sky is all we have so far. Maybe I'll post my new 4 wheelers and the wifes new bathroom. Screw the work on this thread.Is this your gist?
    Last edited by BroMikey; 05-02-2021, 04:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Was going to share some coil core info, but no one is replicating anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Quantum_well
    replied
    Got a new toy. Extending veg. garden. IMG_20210501_174840.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    I found this statement from the above mentioned article interesting:
    "While a search of Canadian, American and international patent databases turns up several patent applications from Thane Heins (for ReGenX and other inventions), none have ever been issued, and in fact, all are now expired. As far as I can determine, Heins has no granted patents to his name."

Either it is true or it is false. Not much middle ground.

https://youtu.be/IpEHTk2-BMI
    Just a quick update.
    Last edited by Turion; 05-01-2021, 08:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Here is a taste of your everyday, ordinary, dumbed down Professor idiot. Still feeling the burn? I don't think so. Anyway this is the pinnacle of engineering today. Joke. Arrogant fools, not great thinker. In the 70's we as students were seeing many discrepancies in physics and electricity, do you think anyone cared? No. All young fresh minds are mocked for any entry that goes against status quo. Belittlement is the norm in higher(So Called) learning. All of your teachers and school leaders have it so bad, you can't even have an intelligent conversation.

In This Town, We Still Obey The Laws Of Thermodynamics – The Ottawa Skeptics

In This Town, We Still Obey The Laws Of Thermodynamics

It has been five years since we posted the report on the Perepiteia Generator, a device that inventor Thane Heins, is careful not to call a perpetual motion machine (except that it would be if it worked as described, but it doesn’t, which means he’s accidentally telling the truth). Since then, the original article has gathered a couple of comments which perhaps deserve a reply. Also, we’ve been on Heins’s mailing list ever since, meaning that at intervals we receive a blast of self-promotion from him, usually accompanied by documents purporting to show positive results for his experiments, and — fascinatingly — email exchanges he has had with other people, which Heins apparently interprets as endorsements (I think — sometimes it’s difficult to discern the purported significance of the attachments). In addition, in 2010 Seanna and I were interviewed for a CBC documentary series on maverick inventors (or if you prefer: crackpots), which is the first (and likely only ever) time we have been interviewed on the same radio program as Steve Novella. All of which culminated in a presentation to Ottawa Skeptics this last spring.

So, What’s Up With Thane Heins?

See link....

http://www.ottawaskeptics.org/2013/0...hermodynamics/
    Last edited by BroMikey; 05-01-2021, 05:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Latest video

Last edited by BroMikey; 05-01-2021, 05:34 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Thane is a great example to all of us for a demo that shows the on load conventional dive tho slight of rotor speed and the tiny increase for the regenx coils. The slight increase is irrelevant for the new coils, what is important is they do not slow the system down. On the other hand a conventional coil slowing down a rotor is not only significant but also has a direct relationship to increased power requirement using this old system. The special coils do not work the same. The old coils are goo for a 65% to 85% high end max, while COP for the new coils might be as high as 300%-500%.

You know what this is like trying to explain? Take a cubic yard of sand and measure it. Then add Portland and measure it. Has the size changed? No. See how this requires people to think? Your lesson today is to find out why the block size has not changed.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X