Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Replication of Bedini Solid State SSG without any trigger coil or Pulsing circuit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kajironpu View Post
    Hello, Please teach me about coil spool material.
    Can I make a coil spool material with metal?
    If I make a coil spool material with iron (stainless) not plastic, do I need to put welding rod into spool? Please advise me and domo arigato!

Regards,
    Kjp
    Kip,

You can try the Yahoo! Group called Bedini_Monopole3. When you join the group you get sent detailed instructions on how to build a basic Bedini SSG Energizer.

Bedini_Monopole3 : Bedini_Monopole3

John K.
    http://teslagenx.com

Comment

imranxpt,

Thanks for sharing your work. This is a very interesting modification of the Bedini SS SG circuit.

The circuit is trying to run at the resonant frequency of the coil, however this is usually in the kHz range so it's very likely that the reed switch cannot keep up.

This may be a good thing though as slowing down the current pulses through the coil may extract more radiant energy.

I will replicate this, but instead of the reed switch I will use a hall effect switch that can run at much higher frequencies. Of course, the base resistance will need to be adjusted for the maximum efficiency.

John K.

Comment

Bulding directions

KJP, this is off topic but here is a site that details building a Bedini motor with lots of illustration. Erwin's Work Shop This guy goes into great detail from materials to tools needed and their sources.

Randy
        _

Comment

Thanks

Imran,
          Thanks for sharing. I must build this. John K, you may not get the same results with a hall, remember the physics involved with the reed and the mass of it being effected by the mag fields. I love the simplicity of this.

Randy
          _

Comment

Originally posted by tachyoncatcher View Post
            Imran,
            Thanks for sharing. I must build this. John K, you may not get the same results with a hall, remember the physics involved with the reed and the mass of it being effected by the mag fields. I love the simplicity of this.

Randy
            Randy,

Yes, I will see what happens. A the end of the day the reed or the hall is just the mechanism to switch the transistor.

John K.

Comment

Theoretically, the reed should give better results. It's a pure mechanical switch with no rise or fall time on switching. If someone can design a magnetic mechanism to do the job of the reed switch and the transistor, the result may be even better.

Comment

coplete schematic with DIV

aa
                Imran, I am very new to this and I am interested in making your circuit so as to revive batteries. I am suggesting that you print a complete circuit OR a detailed video to help us who want to make things but have little expertise in electronics .

Comment

Hi Imranexpt!

As my first post, let me start by thanking you for this brilliant idea.

I've worked the last 4 month on a bedini 6 coilers showing good results, but not as the one that I expected from it.

After finding this post, I went back to my "mad room" and try your circuit... AMAZING results. I've been able to bring a 12v 200A/H Golf cart battery back to life (from 11.2v to 13.4v) in approx. 2 hours. and this, with just 1.24amp of input.

I modified a bit your setup by using a multifillar coil (4 twisted wires of 18AWG / 100' each) and removing the 100 omhs resistor (with it, the reed switch was really hard to go into oscillation).

Today, I charged back my weak car battery (700Acrank/12.2v) to 16.2V in less than 30 minutes! More and more I'm playing with it, your system shows good results!

All this said, for an undetermined factor, after stopping or unplugging my setup, I often have such a hard time try to get the reed switch resonate again. Try a lot fo different position, reconnect all my wires, change reed switch, etc etc, etc....and after a while, things go back to normal (without been able to pinpoint what fixed the problem). Does it also happened to you? If so, what strategy you use to get t back to work?

Thanks again for your finding!

Comment

Bedini SSG

Found a possible connection between energy and phone service. Phone 4 Energy - Discover a Hidden Source of Free Electricity - Your Phone Line!
                    Please comment.

Comment

Hello Anothercat and Imranexpt.
                      I've replicated your charging device, and I have to accept that it's really incredible !
                      The transistor is coooooooooooooooool , low power consuming and great output.
                      I'm very happy !But what I don't understant is the Anothercat problem....
                      If you have changed the reed switch, it seems to be impossible what you relate...
                      A reed switch can be magnetised, but after that, I don't know what can happen, maybe your coil is the problem no ?

All what I can say, it's that devise MUST be improve, because it's great !
                      What I've done with my setup, it's to stick my little neodynium magnet directly on the top of the reed swtich : IT WORKS FINE !

Comment

Replication of Bedini Reed Switching

I am in the process of building this circuit, I should be done tonight soon after I get home from work. This circuit seems straightforward and effective!

I will post pictures and initial results tonight once I have completed this build.

Looking forward to great results!!!
                        “I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... Such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything.”
                        ~Nikola Tesla

Comment

Replication of Bedini Reed Switching

I built the circuit and then the reed switch burnt out! The only other reed switch I had was rated for less than the one that burnt out so I made my own that could handle more power, it's kinda cool being able to watch it spark as it works!

I'm going to start a new thread where I'll post some pics of the device and my DIY Reed switch since this thread is old and No one has posted for a year.

I can get it to push the battery's voltage up to like 13 1/2 while it's running but the battery doesn't seem to be charging? I'll investigate more tonight why it won't charge but any help would be appreciated!
                          “I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... Such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything.”
                          ~Nikola Tesla

Comment

Hi all!
                            After i broke many little reed switch and toasted 2 transistor, i have to admit this is a good way to charge battery (far better than the sg spinning one...). I did not made the test yet but I'm pretty shure it is a good desulfator either. Thank you to bring it up here! Until now it be, with some other, in my top list of "radiant" charger.!!

Comment

reed self oscillating

Works great on my 3000 foot #20 gauge wire Newman coil.
                              It lite up both of my thoriated tungsten/ carbon spark gaps. An inch and a quarter long and 0.020 wide.
                              The coil backkicks 2200 volt threw a 2meg load when measured on scope.
                              Just wait till I start a thread on this.
                              Last edited by maxc; 05-31-2015, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by maxc View Post
                                Works great on my 3000 foot #20 gauge wire Newman coil.
                                It lite up both of my thoriated tungsten/ carbon spark gaps. An inch and a quarter long and 0.020 wide.
                                The coil backkicks 2200 volt threw a 2meg load when measured on scope.
                                Just wait till I start a thread on this.
                                I have heard very little about the newman. Glad to see someone
                                did it. Like the very very very long twisted wire coils, such as a
                                window motor of SSG as compared to running a very short coil
                                resistance changes the action of the circuit.

I am new and what I see is that the longer the wire coil is, the less
                                power needed to reach resonance. Of of course my 100ma coils don't
                                do much work but they resonant at 100ma.

AND the longer wire coils give back such high voltage spikes the
                                transistors have to be changed out to high voltage transistors.

The internal resistance of a high voltage transistor is much higher
                                thereby burning up extra power I thought I might be gaining.

However I hear that the spike/event makes it worth it all if it can
                                be properly harnessed on the back end.

Other than this short discourse, I do not understand the goals.
                                Newman like Bedini's work was suppressed and still is today. These
                                inventors did the best that they could.

Beyond that making a new thread might give enough detail to
                                understand the rational of why your design works or doesn't.
                                Naturally we all would like it to work.

Understanding the goals and strategy used to get to the desired
                                end of extra energy is difficult due to terminology viewpoint.

Some call it BEMF some say CEMF, and the list goes on for a while.

One inventor I know says that the key to getting the extra is
                                the capture of the collapsing field so he says fast diodes, one
                                behind the other helped him a great deal.

Have you ever used fast diodes?

Mikey

Comment

Working...
                                X