X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaron
    replied
    Recording available - eric dollard's live call - q & a colorado springs tesla transfo

RECORDING AVAILABLE - ERIC DOLLARD'S LIVE CALL - Q & A COLORADO SPRINGS TESLA TRANSFORMER PRESENTATION

When I was down in West Central Nevada at EPD Laboratories, Inc. we recorded this live call where a few people asked some questions related to the presentation. Go here to listen to it now: 2019-08-12 Live Call Eric Dollard on 20:1 Scale Model Replica of Tesla's Colorado Springs Transformer - Eric P. Dollard - Official Homepage

Eric Dollard hit a grand slam with his presentation and demonstration of the 20:1 scale model replica of Tesla's Colorado Springs Transformer, which is available here: Theory, Calculation & Operation of the Colorado Springs Tesla Transformer by Eric Dollard

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    Thanks Adrian

Hi Adrian,

Special thanks to you and all your help and support at the conference!

Was awesome to see you get the pulse modulator for the MWO working on the Tesla Transformers.

I just purchased the network analyzer - can't wait to get it and try it out! I'm sure I'll have some questions for you

Will show Eric your post on the conference experiments on your page when I see him next - in about 2 weeks.

Leave a comment:

• aminnovations
    replied
    Originally posted by Marcus Neuhof View Post
    This makes a great deal of sense. One question -- by M you presumably mean mutual inductance, but what do you mean by K? Surely not the dielectic constant?

In general, please do post updates here in this thread when you are updating your blog. I think that many people do not check your website regularly and would otherwise miss them.
    Hi Marcus,

By L, C, M, and K, I am referring to the four different forms by which energy can be stored in a winding, consistent with Eric Dollard's models for the electric and magnetic fields of induction:

L = Inductance in Henry.
    M = Mutual Inductance, per Henry.
    C = Capacitance in Farad.
    K = Mutual Capacitance, per Farad.

Yes I can update this thread when I release relevant posts on my website. Since I wrote last I have added the following posts:

Parts 1 and 2 of the Spark Gap Generator:

Spark Gap Generator - Part1 | AMInnovations

Spark Gap Generator Measurements – Part2 | AMInnovations

A review and analysis of a 1920s H.G. Fischer Daithermy Unit:

1920s H.G. Fischer Diathermy Unit | AMInnovations

And my latest post is a write-up of the endeavour that emerged at the ESTC 2019 conference after Eric Dollard's demonstration and presentation of the Colorado Springs experiment. There was an endeavour to retune and operate the Colorado Springs demonstration from one of the MWO generators, (multiwave oscillator spark gap generator). There is a video of Eric Dollard and I working together to measure and retune the system, and then running the system to show interesting Tesla related phenomena. The post also includes additional schematics and impedance measurements of the overall experiment from both before and after modification to work with the MWO generator:

ESTC 2019 - Tesla's Colorado Springs Experiment | AMInnovations

Best wishes,
    Adrian
    Last edited by aminnovations; 07-29-2019, 09:20 AM. Reason: url incorrect

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Wow, that is something to think about. If I had extra time

I guess you are worth the extra $10 Thanks for the hard work.

This will turn out to be the biggest rave online, watch for real power
    handling builds. It looks like I have almost everything to build it.

Just have to make everything the right size and the pattern is already
    laid out. It will be worth it all in the end. I guess $47 won't break me

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    real cost of the Tesla presentation

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
    I am posting these links around to FACEBOOK and telling all my
    friends. Can I get coupon to tie my over til I get the money in the
    bank?
    There is already a discount until tomorrow morning.

Maybe you could become an affiliate? Details here: Affiliate Program Signup - A & P Electronic Media

Keep in mind the project was nearly $30,000.00 USD in parts, labor, etc.

$20k for the replica - but that included thousands of dollars worth of Bruce Gavin's time to verify, test, re-verify, plot data, etc. for Eric's presentation, which we did not have to pay him for. That was a crazy amount of time Bruce spent doing the tests that Eric needed. We spent about $6500 for the build. Then another $1500 or so for travel to the conference and that wasn't the entire bill. Then another $500-550 for the build to come motor freight in a pallet to the conference.

For $37 ($47 tomorrow), that already is a ridiculously low price considering the real value invested. I personally put 200 hours into helping Eric build the PowerPoint alone - $37 doesn't even cover 30 minutes of my time. And the many, many months of non-stop reading, writing, calculating, etc. of Eric's time. If Eric got paid what his time is worth and me and Bruce, this would easily be a $100k project. $250 per copy of the presentation would be a good deal in my opinion and that would still be underpriced.

I'm obviously biased, but the value of this presentation is priceless and I recognize the full value of it.

With that being said, it wouldn't cost you that much to replicate it since all the hard work and details are worked out. I'd say for the cost in parts plus the RF amp, etc. it can be replicated for a couple thousand.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    I am posting these links around to FACEBOOK and telling all my
    friends. Can I get coupon to tie my over til I get the money in the
    bank?

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    Theory, calculation & operation of the colorado springs tesla transformer by eric dol

NEW RELEASE * THEORY, CALCULATION & OPERATION OF THE COLORADO SPRINGS TESLA TRANSFORMER BY ERIC DOLLARD

We're very excited and honored to be a part of history where Eric Dollard shows a working 20:1 scale model replica of Nikola Tesla's Colorado Springs Magnifying Transformer!

If you ever wanted to know the truth down to the finest detail on what Tesla actually did, here is your opportunity. Not only will you learn the operating theory and more data than you will ever want to know, you'll get all details on how to replicate a 20:1 scale model along with an actual demonstration by Eric Dollard and Bruce Gavin. So, it's not just talk, you see the demonstration that blew everyone away!

Go here to get your copy now & learn more - see some pics!! Theory, Calculation & Operation of the Colorado Springs Tesla Transformer by Eric Dollard

When you check out of the shopping cart, make sure to click the GREEN button to access the download. Details are here: http://www.energeticforum.com/redire...wnload-help%2F - A & P Electronic Media This is INSTANT ACCESS - you do not need to wait for an e-mail to come with download instructions - you're already there.

On the download page, you can get the 3 zip files that have everything in hi resolution format, but it's fairly large. If you have limited bandwidth, you can get the lower resolution ones that are quite a bit smaller (still a lot of megabytes). The point is that you do NOT need to download all 6 zip files, just hi-res or lower-res. Hi Res is 1920x1080 and the lower one, which is still high quality is 1280x720.

There are 5 things that come with this package.

Part 1 of the 4 hour presentation
    Part 2 of the 4 hour presentation
    20 minute demonstration video
    35 minute white board overview of the demonstration setup
    553 page PDF of the PowerPoint presentation

The introductory discounted price is only good for the next 24 hours then it goes up to the regular price.

Go here to get your copy now & learn more - see some pics!! Theory, Calculation & Operation of the Colorado Springs Tesla Transformer by Eric Dollard

A portion of the proceeds to go EPD Laboratories, Inc., a 501(c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to the work of Eric Dollard.

If you attended the 2019 ESTC, use the code given at the conference for your special ESTC discount. It was emailed to you yesterday, check your spam box if you can't find it.
    Last edited by Aaron; 07-25-2019, 05:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    Dollard's colorado springs presentation coming thursday, july 25, 8am pst

DOLLARD'S COLORADO SPRINGS PRESENTATION COMING THURSDAY, JULY 25, 8AM PST

Eric Dollard's presentation on Tesla's Colorado Springs Magnifying Transformer will be released this Thursday at 8am in the morning. If you're receiving this email, you'll receive the link. The 20:1 scale model replication cost about $24,000 USD, which includes parts, labor, motor freight to get it to the conference and a couple thousand to get Bruce Gavin here to bring his equipment to run the demo. Fortunately, it cost EPD Laboratories, Inc. about $6500 or so rather than the full cost, but we do need to raise some funds.

The presentation will include a 4 hour presentation video, 553 page PDF of the presentation, 20 minute presentation video and a 35 minute whiteboard presentation explaining how the demonstration was setup and what equipment was used. *** YOU GET 100% OF EVERY BIT OF INFORMATION NECESSARY TO REPLICATE THE 20:1 SCALE MODEL ***

This presentation should be selling for well over $100 but it will be released at a ridiculously low introductory price of $37 for the first 24 hours, then it will go to $47 Friday morning - no exceptions, we cannot give you the $37 introductory price after the price is raised. A portion of the proceeds from the sales of this presentation will got to EPD Laboratories, Inc. to help support the amazing work of Eric Dollard. If you were at the 2019 ESTC, you will have a special code that will give you a bit of an extra discount.

The next presentations to be released after this will be both presentations by Dr. James DeMeo - you can get either one or in a combo at a deeper discount. These may be avail next Tuesday or possibly sooner.

Leave a comment:

• Marcus Neuhof
    replied
    Originally posted by David G Dawson View Post
    TMT Gravity/Inertia:

I didn't realise that the Gravity/Inertia paper by Petkov wouldn't be attached in this medium so have provided the URL:

https://epdf.pub/relativity-and-the-...spacetime.html

Have presented this testimony on the TMT by Ernst a week before the 2019 ESTC so that it may aid in digesting what Eric will present at the Conference as it is simply coming from another direction.

If Eric is going to present the full construction details of the TMT I will surely be in line for the first print as it comes off the press. Most impressed by the build so far - we are all still only Artists at this point.

During the build of the Crystal Set Initiative (CSI), I was a little taken aback by the lack of response to my observation that I was able to receive a signal off the Extra Coil at a distance of about 21" away from the coil using high impedance headphones on a 3" silver faced RF capacitor plate as the receiver. Nobody made comment and this was using no external power source other than the telluric connection which we could assume to be near zero volts. So then what would happen if this is then pulsed with the Dollard Pulser at 600 V dc, what distance could I expect to be removed from the device to again hear the signal in the headphones?

Food for thought.

Smokey
    That all sounds very interesting but your previous post was talking about "Flat Earth" theories and it seems like you have not bothered to take the most elementary steps (like taking an international flight) to verify these theories for yourself... maybe worth doing?

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    Versor algebra part 1 in paperback available

SURPRISE ERIC DOLLARD PAPERBACK RELEASE

It's taken a lot of work to get this into a paperback template, but Versor Algebra - As Applied to Polyphase Power Systems Part 1 is now on Amazon!!!

Go here for more info: Eric Dollard's Versor Algebra Part 1 - Now available in paperback on Amazon - A & P Electronic Media

Leave a comment:

• David G Dawson
    replied
    TMT Gravity/Inertia

TMT Gravity/Inertia:

I didn't realise that the Gravity/Inertia paper by Petkov wouldn't be attached in this medium so have provided the URL:

https://epdf.pub/relativity-and-the-...spacetime.html

Have presented this testimony on the TMT by Ernst a week before the 2019 ESTC so that it may aid in digesting what Eric will present at the Conference as it is simply coming from another direction.

If Eric is going to present the full construction details of the TMT I will surely be in line for the first print as it comes off the press. Most impressed by the build so far - we are all still only Artists at this point.

During the build of the Crystal Set Initiative (CSI), I was a little taken aback by the lack of response to my observation that I was able to receive a signal off the Extra Coil at a distance of about 21" away from the coil using high impedance headphones on a 3" silver faced RF capacitor plate as the receiver. Nobody made comment and this was using no external power source other than the telluric connection which we could assume to be near zero volts. So then what would happen if this is then pulsed with the Dollard Pulser at 600 V dc, what distance could I expect to be removed from the device to again hear the signal in the headphones?

Food for thought.

Smokey

Leave a comment:

• David G Dawson
    replied
    Tesla Magnifying Transmitter (TMT)

Tesla Magnifying Transmitter TMT:

I bought a Book by Ernst Willem von den Bergh on the above subject and had it read within two hours - "recreating Tesla's Dream".

Two subtle decisions for me emerged from the excellent detective work initiated by the Author:

1. Rain:

How rain is made to fall and what is required to do so, meaning a new Rainmaker is on the table but also a change in the methodology of using the devices that I currently have. Tesla always hinted at frequency and vibration and this now shows that I need both the positive and a negative Ion Generator as a catalyst for rain. I built a positive Ion gun after the negative but never used it but that is what is required - the frequency and vibration side. The unknown here is the size of the apparatus needed but early testing should reveal this consideration. This is also what the CSI could be used for as these tests are under investigation as to what may be required and again, size is of significance.

2. TMT:

The Extra Coil of the TMT is now seen in a different light after building Eric Dollard's 'Crystal Set Intitiative' (CSI) and this will now be reviewed with his 5R4GYB/2050 Thyratron Pulser driving the device. Frequency again of concern in that used by Tesla at 11.77 hertz. A receiver required here and at last the penny dropped as to why Eric also presented his 'Regenerative Magnifying Receiver' (RMR) using the 2C22 which would be used to monitor the transmitted signal some 84.9uS later - the time the signal takes to travel around the Flat Earth. Circumference of the Earth used here 25,470 miles and this operation is easy to clarify using a two channel oscilloscope. This then also will prove the correct Circumference of the Earth. Tesla didn't have these tools in his day.

If Tesla had ever mentioned a Flat Earth in his time he would have been laughed out of society as is still being done today without the accuser doing the slightest amount of research to discover the real truth or at least, something closer to the mark.

I have had to put my Flat Earth studies aside but at this point will bring it all back to the fore as it is now being further questioned by comments made by James Clark Ross in his 'voyage of discovery' of Antarctica in 1839/43and more on all of this later as it unfolds. How can you use a Sextant aimed at the Sun at midnight in late January/February in Antarctica waters to find your position?

One criticism of Ernst in that at the end of the Book in his brief summary of 'Capturing Cosmic Rays', he mentions a thingy called an 'electron' and yet through the entire Book, not one single mention of that thing that doesn't exist in reality. Eric Dollard was also well up on track with the energy contained in Cosmic Rays as my 'Cosmic Ray Detector' is also proving which, to this day, is still the only one in operation from Eric's initiative. A possible source here of the elusive energy required to power an 'Energy Synthesis' device.

Whose reality? Yours if you want to spend the hard yards in time doing the research.

After reading the Book, I then did some digging of my own and you can all have it here for free as it is the same as the Book but covers the subject in much greater detail with much clearer diagrams and pictures:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B70...JORnZGVTg/view

Just hit the blue 'Download' button.

Further information at 'steemit' from Ernst:

https://steemit.com/science/@mage000...esla-s-secrets

https://steemit.com/science/@mage000...patent-decoded

There are a further 8 documents here to download for the full picture.

Further into this is an explanation of what gravity and inertia really are and nothing to do with the corrupted Newton version accepted by controlled society and this from a Russian in Vesselin Petkov which I have attached.

So basically what you now have is all the information from both Eric and Ernst and coming in from different directions which should allow for a further leap into this amazing Tesla technology which is still untamed.

Respectfully

Smokey

Leave a comment:

• Marcus Neuhof
    replied
    Originally posted by Aaron View Post
    PREVIEW OF THEORY, CALCULATION & OPERATION OF COLORADO SPRINGS TESLA TRANSFORMER BY ERIC DOLLARD

JUNE 5, 2019

20:1 Scale Model Tesla Magnifying Transmitter

For the last 3.5 weeks, Eric Dollard has been at my home and one of the most if not THE most refined presentation he has ever given is being created. It is Theory, Calculation & Operation of Colorado Springs Tesla Transformer, which will be given at the 2019 Energy Science & Technology Conference in July.

This presentation will be the most comprehensive analysis of Tesla’s Colorado Springs Magnifying Transmitter ever given complete with a working demonstration. This is destined to become an instant classic as it is probably the most desired quintessential topic that has defined much of Nikola Tesla’s work and everyone wants to learn about it.

Watch the video here: Preview of Theory, Calculation & Operation of Colorado Springs Tesla Transformer by Eric Dollard - Eric P. Dollard - Official Homepage
    Thank you for posting this. It is a wonderful preview of what looks like a superb presentation. I look forward to buying the video once it comes out. (I trust you will still be able to accept Bitcoin as last time!)

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    Preview of Electrodynamic Seismic Forecasting by Eric Dollard

25 minute video.

This is a preview of what is to come in one of two different presentations that Eric Dollard will be giving at the 2019 Energy Science & Technology Conference.

All seats are already sold out, but you can pre-register for the 2020 ESTC at 2019 Energy Science & Technology Conference ? Exclusive conference with the Pioneers of the modern day Tesla & free energy movement!. The registration will show it is for 2019, but all those registrations will be moved across to 2020 so please disregard the date. Also, if you already registered for 2019, you do NOT have to re-register as all registrations will be carried over for 2020.

Video is here: Preview of Electrodynamic Seismic Forecasting by Eric Dollard - Eric P. Dollard - Official Homepage

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    That is awesome to hear Aaron. This will be a landmark, finally a
    working model proving that electricity can be shared from a single
    output.

This is something everyone will want to see, such exciting news.

I saw one guy on youtube get close.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X