X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dR-Green
    replied
    The book arrived today. It's a good copy, I think these are the worst images in it, and the image on page 76, otherwise all the print and diagrams and equations are fine. It could be worth checking out the online pdf scans of the originals and printing out the images if they are clearer, but I've seen a lot worse than this so I have no complaints.

ISBN-10: 1933998679
    ISBN-13: 978-1933998671

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Elementary-L...dp/1933998679/

Leave a comment:

• jpolakow
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jpolakow
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jpolakow
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jpolakow
    replied
    Update From Eric

Gentlemen,

I hate to interrupt the excellent discussion but I had to add a few updates.

First of all the thread is definitely not dead, I have been working quietly for some time with the parameter variation via the magamp and have quite a bit of material to post as far as that is concerned. I will do that sometime in the coming weeks. Somewhat recently I have switched my focus to a replication of Eric's Cosmic Induction Generator, and have been spending all of my time working with Eric on that. Eric is building a large 5 KW version, and I am building a scaled down 1 KW version. After completion, information will be forthcoming on how to replicate.

I recently spent a week with Eric at his new lab facility and have some new material to add. First he gave me some new ideas to try with the Cosmic Ray Detector, to post on the forum, I will add that sometime in the next week. Also some of Eric's previously un-released writings have just resurfaced. Eric asked me to scan and upload this material. There are quite a few pages, so they will be in the following posts.

Eric is in pretty good spirits thanks to the help of everyone who donated to the indiegogo campaign. Things are moving forward and I'm sure some great things will come from Eric having a place to work. The lab isn't entirely setup yet, but we are getting there. All good things take time.

Also for anyone attending the upcoming conference in June, Eric said you can prepare for his presentation by studying the following things:
    1) His "QuadraPolar Resonance" posts already published on this forum
    2) "The Imaginary of Algebra" by Alexander MacFarlane
    3) Complex Numbers and their relation to the expression of an electric wave. Some great material for this is the work of Steinmetz. From "Alternating Current Phenomena" read Chapter V "Symbolic Method".

The following posts give a great comparison of the TEM wave vs. the LMD wave. Please don't let the posts interrupt your discussion, I wanted to release the material.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X