X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hevus
    replied
    Thanks Sput. I was watching a video with him in which someone said to him what he said was wrong because the limit was the speed of light, to which he replied "limit to what?". Anyway I loved that. Some people just recite what others say, without actual knowledge and that person was put in their place. Anyway, irrelevant at moment but felt like bringing it up

Leave a comment:

• Sputins
    replied
    T-rex!

Originally posted by Hevus View Post
    I am a big fan of Eric. Does he actually attend this forum and if so what is his username?
    Hello Hevus.
    Professor Eric Dollard goes by the username T-rex here on the Energetic Forum. There are hundreds of postings from him. However for the most part the Professor departs himself from digital technology, thus the postings are actually done by David Webster or "Web000x" here on the forum. As far as I know, Eric hand-writes the originals and then posts (mails) it off to Web000x and he then puts it up on the forum under the T-rex username.

T-rex at one point was posting almost every day and even answering some questions. Much of these postings became the recently released book: The Lone Pine Writings - A Common Language for Electrical Engineering. Although not all of them and there are some gems of postings made by T-Rex that appear here.

T-rex has not made many postings of recent times, there was only one recently. However this is quite understandable as he is no doubt very busy with the new lab and creating material to present at the up and coming Science and Technology Conference.

We'll just have to keep an eye out, perhaps he might surprise us with a posting at some point in time. Enjoy going through them as they are an amazing* series of writings that covers a period of around two years. (*To say the least)!

Sputins.

Leave a comment:

• Hevus
    replied
    I am a big fan of Eric. Does he actually attend this forum and if so what is his username?

Leave a comment:

• Sputins
    replied
    Primary Questions.

Originally posted by madhatter View Post
    looks good,however I found something out about the push-pull setup like that. The primary coils needed spacing from each others respective plane, then the extra coils also needed to be adjusted out, the extras will vary based on the capacitance needed. the 4Mhz build I made had the two primaries about ~50mm apart, it also offered some interesting tests in putting a ground plane between them.
    Thanks Madhatter.
    The extras as they are mounted on a flange, thus they can be removed and located elsewhere, for experiments with the 'null point' between them. I.e. I believe that's what the Professor did with the galaxy in a light bulb experiments.

The Primary coil or coils, is where I have some questions, or I am uncertain as to what's going on. There is an option to build two separate primary coils one CW, the other CCW. With one of them powered the other not powered, or being the receiver. Another option is to have then both powered, but then when they have a common ground we have the two inductances of them basically cancelling each other. The other thought is to have just one primary coil; driving both half’s of the setup together, particularly if there is only a one or two turn primary coil. I am also concerned how a vacuum tube can drive such a primary coil, given it's low inductance and low resistance, without the use of added inductance or a balast resistor (but this provides a resistive leak) otherwise the current through the tube will be far too high. (A couple of 304TL's is what I have).

You raise the point of the ground plane between the two primary coils & most certainly I will construct a ground plane somewhere in the build. What interesting tests did this offer up for you? Another thought is that we have been taught by the Professor that the true "output" is the ground output of the Secondary coil(s). So this output, (the reflected standing wave(s) of the secondary / extra coils) I intend to build it so that this can be experimented with. These two outputs can be brought together through a vacuum light bulb, (to hopefully feel the pressure effect) a vacuum space or some sort of cross-like arrangement coil like a caduceus coil or a rodin coil, within a vacuum etc. The experiments here are endless.

So it has been said that the extra coil(s) establishes an artificial ground, or it's grounding to Counterspace. Also Tesla built mechanical analogs to his electrical devices. So an analogy I have in my mind, (whether it's correct or not I don’t know) which is that you are standing on a cliff and you lean over the edge to take a look, but then you overbalance and you are about to fall over the edge to your death. So what do you do? It seems you throw your arms out to the side and wildly flap them in circles.. Somehow this gives you, it seems for a brief second, something to "push against". Then if you’re lucky you manage to save yourself from falling off the edge. Perhaps this is part of what’s happening with extra coils, or at least part of an analogy.

Sputins.

Leave a comment:

• artoj
    replied
    Old Vibrator Circuit

Hi All , Eric released an old circuit from a Navy handbook a while back,it gave you a AC current using a vibrator type arrangement. I had been working through my files and tided up what I had started, If any body could just check over the circuit diagram I extrapolated and make sure it is fine.

I might try to build this, If anybody knows what the frequency of this unit was it would be appreciated, otherwise I will figure it out regardless(L1,L2,L3). Thanks Arto

Leave a comment:

Working...
X