Avramenko's Plug/Tesla

Ernst,
    My apologies, mistaken identity.

Smokey

Leave a comment:

• mikrovolt
    replied
    SDR possible use in Telluric current

The Linux software for radio receiving ( SDR means software defined radio ) written in GNU open source. It should be possible to record radio type signals from both above and below ground to a data file. By comparing the two files of data from above ground and below ground using a simple algorithm. The sorted data would sent to a third file and played back to an FFT fast Fourier graph without any appreciable delay, the output could also be sent to a chart recorder.

USB TV dongles sell for under $10 USD on ebay. The Linux box is also inexpensive which leaves one item, The up-converter for low band that works with GNU software.

on a separate note I found an intersting wave detector. Possible use for cosmic or tesla.
    PA2OHH in the Netherlands . By first screening the electrostatic field using flat cable then using a ferrite rod antenna inside.
    This smaller version worked better than the conventional aluminum housing possibly the surface area of ferrite exposed than the area or geometry of the slit.
    A SCREENED FERRITE ROD ANTENNA

Unwinding an AM radio ferrite loop stick so as to remove turns to get close to 160 Meter 1.85 Mhz.
    The marine Navtex signals propagate as groundwaves during the day.
    The author says that currents are induced in the aluminum but cannot be induced in the flat cable.
    By comparing the two it should be possible to use the difference between the two shielding methods.
    Last edited by mikrovolt; 04-16-2014, 10:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Ernst
    replied
    Hi Smokey/David,

Your post confuses me for a number of reasons. So let me start there...
    - Shouldn't this post be in 'Eric Dollard Type Coils Compendium'? Why is it here commenting on things going on over there?
    -
    Reading back in 22nd March 2009 at the joecellfreeenergydevice Group you were referring to ...
    I have no such recollection. Are you confusing me with someone else?

Ok, then to your post.
    You want to offer help with 'extra coil' calculations. That is great, really, but I am not interested in just one coil, I am interested in the calculations. I know the CS set-up (of course) but if you think you have found an important key that you would like to share, I'm all ears.

You will recal that Tesla appeared to stumble at Wardenclyffe and ventured into a very serious grounding system...
    I don't think he stumbled at all. If you read the CSN you will find that there he was already paying much attention to very good grounding. I believe he never intended it in any other way.

Let me leave it there for now, because I really think you have me for someone else.

Ernst.

Leave a comment:

• David G Dawson
    replied
    Extra Coil

This from dR-Green's excellent Energetic Forum 'Eric Dollard Type Coils Compendium':

Hello Ernst, dR-Green,
    Excellent questions and responses.
    See you are having difficulty with Eric's Extra Coil as I also did but made the accidental error of using the same length of cable as in the secondary and the Extra comes out as a 'square' coil exactly as did Teslas.
    As far as I am concerned it worked due to the fact it followed exactly what Tesla used at Colorado Springs - both secondary and extra of the same length.
    If you use' Eric's calculation here you wind up with too many turns using too fine a wire and I think the concatenated effect gets lost in L and C.

If you can give me your working frequency, I can calculate an Extra for you using my method - if you don't like it, you don't use it.
    I built one to Eric's calculations and it simply worked poorly.
    Also hooked both onto a 30 meter antenna just as a loading coil for a Crystal Set and Eric's again performed poorly compared to my design which used 14 awg wire and was only 30 meters long as against his 76 meter for my frequency (1557 khz).
    Also built two others using both a larger and smaller wire but the accidental original was still the best.

dr-Green has presented an RF Current Probe which I find most interesting as it represents a means for detecting the Longitudinal wave - I will probably build this to match the Gauss Meter that I have currently on the bench.
    Detecting both the magnetic and electrostatic field.

Ernst,
    Reading back in 22nd March 2009 at the joecellfreeenergydevice Group you were referring to Tom Bearden's 'The Final Secret Of Free Energy' and you had built a relay device as per the Fig2. - how did this device perform and did you find out its limitations?
    Your description was exciting but as usual there was probably a catch that did not quite meet the expectations.
    Did the Imhotep one and this was good as a demonstrator but not long lived as the constant relay operation was a negative.
    Glad that you also agree that there were two opportunities for ambient energy entry via the spark gaps and in this we see a DC Impulse Discharge which can be tamed via a plasma gap as in a fluorescent Tube or a similar device as Avramenko used in his Plug - a Xenon Tube or even a better tuned or designed spark gap that allows a plasma path in the gap.

Avramenko's Free Electrons Pump v1.0 by Jean-Louis Naudin

The AFEP v1.2, Single-Wire Energy transmission test by Jean-Louis Naudin

Free Electrons Pump v1.0 by Jean-Louis Naudin

A Key here is not to use one capacitor but a string of high voltage ceramics as it appears to be another source of ambient energy entry.
    Example is 10 x 100pF in series to give 10pF as in a Don Smith setup.
    Currently working on this phenomena of collecting electrons as this is what this device actually does from the environment.
    Not happy with the electron bit but looking at its use with the 'Crystal Set Initiative' (CSI) or The 'Tesla Magnifying Transmitter' (TMT) as a source of ambient energy other than a ground.
    You will recal that Tesla appeared to stumble at Wardenclyffe and ventured into a very serious grounding system but if you look at Avramenko's Plug and this ceases to function when grounded - but did he stumble or was he more interested in something else?

So in this device we have an alternative energy source other than the ground and I suggest, did Tesla miss this phenomena as this is what his capacitive dome was doing, being a source for collecting free electrons in the atmosphere with no need for a grounding.
    Tesla, of course was more interested in the Telluric transmission of both energy and communications than seeking an alternative energy source and this is probably the dividing line here.
    Naturally have built the Avramenko's Plug and was very happy with the end result and an amplification was achieved when a 900 mm square aluminium sheet antenna was used along with the small telescopic antenna which proved a valuable amplifier for collecting energy.
    The Xenon was excited to the point where its operation became continuous other than a pulse.
    There are others like Plauson who was also collecting 'free electrons' or was it more to do with the Aether than electrons?

Next step for me is to reverse the CSI/TMT into an Avramenko Plug and will advise as to how we go.
    I believe you were quite correct in your direction to reverse the function of a Tesla Coil.

So how is it that we have so many 'free electrons' available for our use and in this can we say that they are what remain from the Aetheric interaction/transformation with the Ionosphere (producing Light) and those electrons become displaced through that exchange and are freely available for collection?
    Don't want the sparks but more the available energy that is there for harvesting and now looking so very possible.
    Thanks.

Smokey

Leave a comment:

• AstroNod
    replied
    Tesla Cosmic Induction Generator Experiment #7

Hi All ,Astronod here .

New Video , Horseshoe mode . Tesla Cosmic Induction Generator Experiment #7 - YouTube
    Tesla / Plasma Globe op top one coil .
    With the Blue white flame comming straigt out there is a nother beam around the Flame . could be the beam is comming form the top of the glas back to the center small sphere/`electrode`
    It heat up the glass fast .
    Perhaps some one know what is going on , is it cathode ray or anode ray ? however this is AC at about 7.09MHz .
    It looks lovely .
    Love to hear some feedback .

Happy experimeting !

AstroNod/PD7Z

Leave a comment:

• AstroNod
    replied
    Tesla Cosmic Induction Generator Experiment #6

Hi All ,

made a new Video with more experiments to show the energy between the coils .

Next sett up is get the power transfer to one coil to the other via the primairy.

Tesla Cosmic Induction Generator Experiment #6 - YouTube

enjoy .

Astronod/PD7Z

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    Eric's new book

The scans of the notes for Eric's new book were posted in part before already - right in this thread. More to come.

That is just the text that references equations 1-8 and there are a LOT more. Will be posting some about once a week or so.

It's been a monumental task to have all those notes transcribed and especially the equations. We'd like to release the whole book in PDF downloadable format as a fundraiser for Eric here in a few weeks.

Although this is being posted free here - please understand the amount of work that Eric put into the text and equations, so when the book is available as a paid download, please buy a copy and support Eric.

Leave a comment:

• t-rex
    replied
    Versor Algebra As Applied To Polyphase Power Systems Equations 1-8 B

Leave a comment:

• t-rex
    replied
    Versor Algebra As Applied To Polyphase Power Systems Equations 1-8

Versor Algebra As Applied To Polyphase Power Systems Equations 1-8

Leave a comment:

• AstroNod
    replied
    Tesla Cosmic Induction Generator Experiment #5

HI All,

Here Astronod , Well i made a new Video with the Plasma Sphere and hook the coils up in Horse Shoe .
    Tesla Cosmic Induction Generator Experiment #5 - YouTube
    There is a Blue/Pink/PurpleWhite Big Flame in the Sphere .
    It looks like A Deep Sea Worm :This Deep Sea Alien Worm, Tomopteris, Is Utterly Captivating : The Featured Creature
    I did Modulate the coils With AM modulation and CW .
    The Ringing of the glas the the plasma flame make the the sound high likely , the sphere is vacuum with some gas mix argon/neon .
    When induse the highvoltage from the plasma sphere toy it interfere the flame but the HV line have huge rf power it burned straight trough my tumb nail from the HV wire 0.2 copper transformer wire .

The Flame looks lovely on one coil it is huge and when spin the sphere it move nice and slow , as well when spin fast and stop it will spin a little due its momentum .

Here is a Great man who make lovely Plasma Tubes :

https://www.youtube.com/user/Thallium208

Regards,

PD7Z

Leave a comment:

• AstroNod
    replied
    Tesla Cosmic Induction Generator Experiment #4

Hi All,

Made a nother Video . Tesla Cosmic Induction Generator Experiment #4 - YouTube
    now i have even better phase and clear dark spots on both coils sides .
    yesterday it showed a little more to one side than the other .
    Feels a bit strange when hold the CFL between the center of the 2 coils like if there is energy slipping away energetic wise .
    Made the wire s better and the strip straight , i got almost no relection back to the transceiver thats very good .
    Seems to radiate a bit EMF when i hear my self back on the web sdr receivers .
    Looking good tom. i have the plasma sphere high likely so than i make a nother video !

Greetings from a mild spring like Netherlands west coast .

Leave a comment:

• AstroNod
    replied
    Tesla Cosmic Induction Generator Experiment #3

Hello All,

Thanks for the reply dr.green. Sure T-Rex The Last Sett of Photo`s where awesome , bit mystical Toyota and Wild Life hihi.
    In test #3 in dipole mode there are no black spots to be found .
    Tesla Cosmic Induction Generator Experiment #3 - YouTube
    -->Sputins , yes i would like to see somehing happen between the 2 dielectric fields in the right phase mode .
    I will make one HV supply 50 a 500KV to break down the dielectrics in the air and materials . and one or 2 tesla beam tubes .

T Rex mention Crookes Spots , nice to read something about them sure Tesla picked it up to make his own tubes like tesla beam tube and the cold cath. x ray tubes .

Crookes tube - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Drop me a line if your materials melt of take off...

PD7Z

Leave a comment:

• dR-Green
    replied
    Nice work Astronod.

Originally posted by T-rex View Post
    3) if there is interest in photos of bush-life and things encountered I will provide more.
    I'd like to see more bush-life too!

Leave a comment:

• AstroNod
    replied
    Tesla Cosmic Induction Generator Experiment #2

Hello All / Natusake ,

Thanks for the reply , yes indeed the phase seems to be ok .
    Today i am Happy to show the new Sett Up Horizontal with the top end to each other .
    The Basic video i made is here :Tesla Cosmic Induction Generator Experiment #2 - YouTube
    There is Less E.M. field and less radio interference on the radio bands .
    The Black Spots are strong . the field of counterspace looks flat between the coils .
    Did bought one plasma sphere wait for the post to bring it here .
    Seems the Tune cap is always at minium capacitance to get good tune .
    more experimenting need to be done with connections and tune capacitor hook up to the coil .

The Power Transfer from one coil to the other is good i got about the same in and out from the other coil and a bit more with just basic experiments .
    If You want to like me to try some experiment or specialy not drop me a line .

All the best De PD7Z
    Last edited by AstroNod; 04-09-2014, 03:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• orgonaut314
    replied
    Originally posted by T-rex View Post
    1) The Polokowski dark spot in the florescent lamp is unique. It is not the conventional Crookes dark spot nor is it traveling striations. It represents a neutral plane or counterspace between the two coil fields.

73 DE N6KPH
    SO than this interpretation from Polokowski is right.
    1. The interference pattern is actively sucking energy away from the tube in this area to prevent a plasma from forming.

I can not see another explanation too. This is weird! Energy is sucked into counterspace?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X