X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tenaus
    replied
    I have a question for Eric. I don't have the opportunity to go to those QA phone calls, so if someone could ask him this if they have the chance I would appreciate it.

Why are you calling the math "Versor" algebra? Versors are the algebraic form of quanternion math, which was the type originally used by Maxwell. Heaviside improved upon Maxwell's equations, but he did so using vectors. Steinmetz did develop this entire new system of mathematics, but they are not versors. They are called phasors by the contemporary engineering/physics community, and are used all the time. So, with the math being called phasors, why not call them phasors yourself? The term versor is a misnomer and it then allows people to assume that you don't know much of anything because they believe erroneously that you work on a form of math which is completely different than what you actually do work with.

And another question, which also bothers me:

Why the use of the term dielectric as what contemporary physics calls the electric? It makes sense to me, however, it is consensus from Maxwell, to Faraday, to Tesla and others to call the dielectric field the electric field, and the combined dielectric and magnetic fields, the electromagnetic. Only Steinmetez has insisted on calling the field "dielectric". So why do you, when almost all, save Steinmetz, call it the dielectric, when people know it as the electric? It only serves to confuse people and this results in them disbelieving in your work.

Leave a comment:

• jwpotts
    replied
    Somethings Rotten In Denmark!!

Post removed by jwpotts to: Eric Dollard - False Allegations by Techzombie Ray Savant "Muhamed"
    Last edited by jwpotts; 08-05-2013, 10:37 PM. Reason: Moved to Relavant Thread

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    Eric Dollard

Originally posted by thedude View Post
    What a jackass that Ray is turning out to be.
    Thanks - got your email!

I have something special saved up for the troublemaker and it will be revealed in the near future.

@All, Eric did another interview this morning with someone, will post a link after it is released.

Leave a comment:

• thedude
    replied
    Originally posted by T-rex View Post
    I'm heading back to the bushes and don't know when I'll be back on a computer again.

In the meantime, for entertainment purposes, see what the phony Eric Dollard is saying: https://www.facebook.com/TheAetherForce

Most importantly, keep building and experimenting! Try to get more people involved in showing their results and that makes me more interested.

QRT DE N6KPH SK
    Crap! Just missed you Eric. Just wanted to say thanks for all your inspiration. I just purchased your Four Quadrant Representation of Electricity and watched it last night.

Your rotational model really illustrates the relationship between sine and cosine in their separate planes. Has me thinking a lot lately while reading Steinmetz's "Electric Discharges, Waves & Impulses" but still really looking forward to your book.

Stay safe in the bushes Eric! Hope your not too discouraged with the public at large and are back soon.

PS- Just had a look there at Ray's rendition of Eric on Facebook to discover that he is promoting a link to a torrent file with latest lecture there. I'd get on top of that Aaron if i were you. What a jackass that Ray is turning out to be.
    Last edited by thedude; 08-05-2013, 05:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• dR-Green
    replied
    Last edited by dR-Green; 08-04-2013, 07:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dR-Green
    replied
    I believe the reactance of the Colorado extra coil is 10411.7401 ohms if my calculations are correct. Susceptance = 254333288 Siemens. But I'm not sure if I've even calculated that right.

[edit] Either way, it's definitely not right because I calculated from pF instead of Farad! New result is 0.00024414 Siemens.
    Last edited by dR-Green; 08-04-2013, 07:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dR-Green
    replied
    Thank you Eric, have a good journey back into the bushes and hope to see you back soon, with any luck with some experimental results on this. Time to get to work!

Take care.

Leave a comment:

• t-rex
    replied
    da da dit dit dit dit dit dit da da

I'm heading back to the bushes and don't know when I'll be back on a computer again.

In the meantime, for entertainment purposes, see what the phony Eric Dollard is saying: https://www.facebook.com/TheAetherForce

Most importantly, keep building and experimenting! Try to get more people involved in showing their results and that makes me more interested.

QRT DE N6KPH SK

Leave a comment:

• t-rex
    replied
    Dr Green 1125

Reactance in Ohms is Henry per second. The per second is two Pi times the frequency, this is called radians per second.

Frequency, or radians per second is one over the square root of L time C, so if L varies, the frequency varies as an inverse square root, example, four times L gives one half the frequency.

Inductance L varies with the square of the number of turns, example, twice the turns, four times the inductance. Its the same with the diameter.

So, F varies with square root of L, L varies with square of the turns, so F varies directly with length by combination of square & square root. All scales must conform to basic law.

A model must equal its original in two things.

Network analysis seeks two things:

1. Propagation, or the fraction of one wavelength.

2. Impedance, the ratio of magnetism to dielectric.

This is called the Transfer Function.

All networks have this pair of functions. Thus, to make a model (scale) network, it must have the same function results, one fourth wave, and 1000 ohms let's say, this result at the frequency of the model, which would be a fourth wave and 1k Ohm at the original frequency. In general L time C is propagation, L over C is Impedance.

If the original coil has a reactance of X ohms at its frequency, the model coil must have the SAME reactance at its frequency.
    Last edited by t-rex; 08-04-2013, 05:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sputins
    replied
    100 Watt Transmitter & Power-Supply Stage1, Pt1

Power supply & Transmitter front panels (unfinished) need mA meters, paint job and other finishing touches:

100 Watt Transmitter schematic partly based on this. VFO & CIG Network not shown here (working on this to show later).

Transmitter build, the connecting wires are a dogs breakfast at the moment. I can now see why a common grounded chassis is normally used, much easier. Await a few other parts as yet unfinished but I expect to power up for the first time in about a week or so.

RCA 807 Tube close up: (Nerd eye-candy).

Power supply Schematic:

Power supply, Transformer, rectifier (silicon diodes) and a battery of capacitors to provide the B+750, B+250, 6.3V filaments and has 5V supply for tube rectifiers, when I take that path later on.

Large plate transformers & 304TL Tubes: Lucky to score these transformers for free, extracted out of ICP/ Mass Spectrometers. The large one would cost $8000 new! A collection of 304TL tubes, one is dead however. Matching capacitors, rectifiers and chokes not shown.

304TL close up. (More eye candy).

Primary Coil / capacitor arrangement for TMT / CIG is the next step, once the transmitter & PS is complete and all tests okay. Along with the secondary and extra coils. More on all of this later.

Sputins.

Leave a comment:

• dR-Green
    replied
    Originally posted by T-rex View Post
    It is not important that the number of turns be equal to Colorado. Wire length is best to be the EXACT fraction of wavelength that existed in Colorado, same with Z.

Equal reactance in ohms & suceptance in Siemens for both scaled and Colorado. Frequency in proportion to the square root of inductance, inductance in proportion to the square of the turns and radius, both divided by a factor.

L equal radius squared, turns squared this over 9 radius plus 10 length.
    From your "The Telegraph Equation, Part One:"

"Energy Defined" by E. P. Dollard | Gestalt Reality

(a) Dielectric Energy Storage,
    Suceptance, B, in Farad per Second

(b) Magnetic Energy Storage,
    Reactance, X, in Henry per Second
    Reactance = L multiplied by the radians per second? And I assume the same for susceptance? I'm reading through those notes now but it's 6:40am so I'm going to have to give it up for now and continue tomorrow.

Also what do you mean by "Frequency in proportion to the square root of inductance, inductance in proportion to the square of the turns and radius, both divided by a factor."?

The ratio of F to the square root of L should be equal on all scales?

Thanks for your help, I wish you luck with getting everything sorted out and have a good journey back into the bushes if you're already gone tomorrow, I'll be in touch one way or another if you're not back on here for a while.

Leave a comment:

• dR-Green
    replied
    That's it, thanks madhatter. I must have passed that page about 50 times.

Leave a comment:

• madhatter
    replied
    page 345, latest type of 20 turns two wires #10.... ratio of conversion 1:20

Leave a comment:

• dR-Green
    replied

The final diagram is calculated from the given dimensions and secondary frame description. From the given groove spacing and Tesla's description the secondary is technically 16 turns, the 17th turn being on the top insulators.

Also I've just spent an hour if not more looking through the same few pages in CS Notes but I can't find it, but somewhere towards the end Tesla reverts back to 20 (or 19) turns and as far as I know that's the final adjustment. I think this is mentioned when he's describing some of the pictures at the end.

Leave a comment:

• dR-Green
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X