X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dR-Green
    replied
    Originally posted by orgonaut314 View Post
    Hi dR-Green what was really amazing about you experiment to me was that you clearly demonstrated transferring energy through the bucket with soil. However I think it are merely the electrodes in the soil that act like the plates of a capacitor and the soil might be replaced with anything else?

When I think of the Colorado springs experiment I imagine Tesla using the earth as the negative electrode and the ionosphere as the positive electrode. In that case I suppose the electrode coming from the coil has to touch the ground water? Also Tesla talks about his experiments with lightning that made him understand that this energy goes around the earth in a wave so he charged the plates with a frequency that made this a standing resonating wave.

Though we do not really tune to the earths frequency I think in the crystal initiative we would have to use electrodes deep into the ground water to receive from an AM station?

Just thinking
    How did your tests go?

I don't think the terminals act as capacitor plates, the soil and water (the soil is damp) is conductive so it would be sorted out, although it would be a very high DC resistance. It's essentially a single wire transmission system. But the coils can also be capacitively coupled, it's not very obvious in the video but the signal is received when I put my hand on the plastic side of the bucket and hold the receiver input in my other hand. You can replace the soil with air but then the transmission distance is greatly reduced because there is no longer a conductor joining them together. It all loads the coil differently so ideally the receiver should be retuned each time I change the configuration in the video. I would say that the idea behind the "wireless" is simply that wherever you go on the planet, you are always standing on the same conductor.

Simple experiments can reveal obvious and important things. For example I mentioned that in the video I'm using 6mm diameter steel rods instead of the (much better) 22mm diameter copper pipes. The difference is obviously observable when you test them side by side. Also the signal can be observed to get progressively weaker in proportion as the terminals are pulled out of the soil. So the better your grounding, the better your reception.

Leave a comment:

• dR-Green
    replied
    Originally posted by bourne View Post
    Hi dR-Green,

I have just come across the exact same video and this thread was the first place I came to post it. Only to see you have beat me to it !

The fact that it is moving at walking pace is awesome enough, but being caught on camera is just out of this world.

In one of Eric's recent-ish talks he mentions the formation of these long streamers in regards to switches opening. If I remember correctly it has something to do with the current being out of phase with the voltage. I am fully expecting to be corrected on that. But why would it travel along the line at a very slow pace. It's hardly thundering.

A couple of observations from the video;
    The pitch doesn't change even when it blasts out then back on at the end.
    It looks like the power is out, no street lights, but difficult to tell.

My best guess is some sort of standing wave. If the out of phase element is true I would also guess it is not perfectly out of phase allowing for a 'leading edge' to travel along the conductors.

But I am just guessing really !
    Yes I didn't say any more because I would be guessing. But I would guess that based on the fact it's moving so slowly it would be some sort of transient or extremely high peak caused by a phasing effect, that is, when two waves are not quite at the same frequency a new very low frequency is produced as a result so it appears to gradually move down the line as the phase shifts between the two higher frequencies. Like you say the 60 CPS can be heard throughout so that would be my guess.
    Last edited by dR-Green; 11-05-2013, 12:27 AM.

Leave a comment:

• bourne
    replied
    An extremely important video

Originally posted by dR-Green View Post
    This is an interesting video, the energy appears to come "thundering back down the line" as Eric would say.

EXPLODING ELECTRIC FIREBALL IN CANADA (BIZARRE FOOTAGE) - YouTube

Hi dR-Green,

I have just come across the exact same video and this thread was the first place I came to post it. Only to see you have beat me to it !

The fact that it is moving at walking pace is awesome enough, but being caught on camera is just out of this world.

In one of Eric's recent-ish talks he mentions the formation of these long streamers in regards to switches opening. If I remember correctly it has something to do with the current being out of phase with the voltage. I am fully expecting to be corrected on that. But why would it travel along the line at a very slow pace. It's hardly thundering.

A couple of observations from the video;
    The pitch doesn't change even when it blasts out then back on at the end.
    It looks like the power is out, no street lights, but difficult to tell.

My best guess is some sort of standing wave. If the out of phase element is true I would also guess it is not perfectly out of phase allowing for a 'leading edge' to travel along the conductors.

But I am just guessing really !

Leave a comment:

• crystal618
    replied
    hello all
    there is some mystirius effect whit magnet and tesla coil.
    So russian sciancest Vladimir Brovin develop tesla coil or transformar whatever whethout high voltage and spark gap. its colt KACHER / качер
    hi made it whit transistor and many people start to replicate it and
    1guy put magnet on top his kacher take metal stick close to magnet and discharge is violent BOOOM when touch the magnet whit hand nothing hapens here is video whit effect
    ТЁМНАЯ МАТЕ*ИЯ - YouTube
    so this effect hapend only once noweone alse can raplicate the effect and
    this guy set that his transistor burnoff replace him whit other analog and effect wasnt there any more. here is more interesting kacher videos
    качер - YouTube
    Качер 3 - YouTube
    Micro Tesla Coil // Качер - возможности и способы применения - YouTube
    Качер и живые растения - YouTube
    just whana point that kacher is very uneficiant akording to Gerry Vasilatos book eather is white sparks kacher makes blue sparks i wonder if you make it whit TMT from borderlads days whit white light and magnet on top ov it what whill be the effect.
    i hope mr.Dollard will abel to explain why is this hapening
    i hope this magnet effect thing whill give mr.Dollard bether understanding
    of proceses hapening in cosmig induction generator
    p.p. sorry for my bad english

Leave a comment:

• orgonaut314
    replied
    I was informed that this first video is blocked (in the UK, although apparently not all of it) despite the fact that youtube tells me it's not blocked, but the problem persists because regardless of how low the audio quality is, lawyers and business men clearly don't like you to use their copyrighted material in any way without getting paid for it.

So the video was redone using material that I own the copyright to. Fortunately we don't all rely on the commercial machine in order to get anything done on this planet. The content of both videos above have been compiled into this new video. The class B amplifier remains throughout, as well as the capacitance plate on the secondary. Otherwise it's the same thing.

Tesla Magnifying Transmitter - Colorado Springs Coil Scale Model - Local Signal Test - YouTube
    Hi dR-Green what was really amazing about you experiment to me was that you clearly demonstrated transferring energy through the bucket with soil. However I think it are merely the electrodes in the soil that act like the plates of a capacitor and the soil might be replaced with anything else?

When I think of the Colorado springs experiment I imagine Tesla using the earth as the negative electrode and the ionosphere as the positive electrode. In that case I suppose the electrode coming from the coil has to touch the ground water? Also Tesla talks about his experiments with lightning that made him understand that this energy goes around the earth in a wave so he charged the plates with a frequency that made this a standing resonating wave.

Though we do not really tune to the earths frequency I think in the crystal initiative we would have to use electrodes deep into the ground water to receive from an AM station?

Just thinking
    Last edited by orgonaut314; 11-04-2013, 01:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dR-Green
    replied
    This is an interesting video, the energy appears to come "thundering back down the line" as Eric would say.

EXPLODING ELECTRIC FIREBALL IN CANADA (BIZARRE FOOTAGE) - YouTube

Leave a comment:

• dR-Green
    replied
    I was informed that this first video is blocked (in the UK, although apparently not all of it) despite the fact that youtube tells me it's not blocked, but the problem persists because regardless of how low the audio quality is, lawyers and business men clearly don't like you to use their copyrighted material in any way without getting paid for it.

So the video was redone using material that I own the copyright to. Fortunately we don't all rely on the commercial machine in order to get anything done on this planet. The content of both videos above have been compiled into this new video. The class B amplifier remains throughout, as well as the capacitance plate on the secondary. Otherwise it's the same thing.

Tesla Magnifying Transmitter - Colorado Springs Coil Scale Model - Local Signal Test - YouTube
    Last edited by dR-Green; 11-04-2013, 12:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• t-rex
    replied
    NFG - Gang of Four

Their Spiritual Master

Leave a comment:

• t-rex
    replied
    Support the War on Terror

These are my official websites for anyone with any doubts about who is really representing me.

Eric P. Dollard - Official Homepage
    http://www.energeticforum.com/eric-d...fficial-forum/
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/118409944702063559692/posts
    Eric Dollard - YouTube
    http://facebook.com/ericpdollard
    https://twitter.com/EricDollard
    Eric Dollard | LinkedIn

The phony websites that never have represented me are ericdollard.com (without my middle initial P) and aetherforce.com

Leave a comment:

• dR-Green
    replied
    This video has some things that were not included in the previous video or any other video in the past although I have described the effect once or twice in the notes on tests done on the earlier coils, namely transmission through my fingers and from one hand to another.

Tesla Magnifying Transmitter (Scale Model) - More - YouTube

The video camera's auto audio gain is useless and works in exactly the opposite way to how it should! When the signal gets quiet the camera wants to cut the sound completely rather than increase the gain, so I keep knocking it or making some sound to try and keep it active hence all the rustling noises.

[edit] There's also a bit more power with a class B amplifier supplying the power and a capacitance plate/condenser on the transmitter secondary in this particular test/demo.
    Last edited by dR-Green; 11-03-2013, 06:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• dR-Green
    replied
    Preliminary test, or preluminary test, of the secondary coils alone with "offline" transmission through a bucket of soil and directly connected coils, or set up as a single wire audio system. The (much better) 22mm diameter copper pipes that were used in the bucket are now buried in the garden so the 6mm diameter steel rods will have to do in the meantime. The same modulating preamp as before is used as the power supply with no modifications. Ohm's law has fallen overboard.

Tesla Magnifying Transmitter (Scale Model) - Local Signal Test - YouTube

Leave a comment:

• orgonaut314
    replied
    Originally posted by a.king21 View Post
    Nice!
    From the video I remember that this single wire transmission works with 8 micron wire while a normal power transmission line has to be 16mm2 for this amount of power transport.

I try to understand Tesla/Eric in saying that the energy is transported through an electrostatic longitudinal wave in stead of a transversal electromagnetic wave. I suppose that the transversal wave modes cancel each other in this transmission line. The line really acts as a wave guide and they say it is much more efficient than an circuit exactly like Tesla wrote.

I can only think of lines of force going from one part of the wire to a part that has a lower potential further on the wire because of some resistance in the wire gradually lowering the potential along the wire. I hope I picture this right?
    Last edited by orgonaut314; 11-02-2013, 10:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• dR-Green
    replied
    Originally posted by Sputins View Post
    Good idea! Designing the gradient ring (or coronal ring) to make up the remaining mass of the secondary to that of the primary, plus it doubles as a gradient ring or partial ring (as not to be a shorted turn). The same trick could be done with an extra coil? Careful, as the heavier wire may add unwanted capacity and drag down the resonant frequency. (?)
    I don't think it's necessary with the extra coil, at its ground end there is the secondary's gradient ring, and on the top end is the capacitance mast. Unless you are talking about the copper mass? I have a problem already in that Tesla's measurements were not accurate due to stray factors, so my frequency is already higher than the designed scaled frequency because the stray factors don't exist in my setup. So you could say that the unwanted capacitance is already "missing".

Leave a comment:

• dR-Green
    replied
    Originally posted by SERG V.
    It's good to be well informed dR-Green !!

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post242423
    Thanks for the concern but I am informed and the knowledge has already served its purpose. There comes a point that you can (want to) be no more informed and the information serves only as a distraction. You will find enough "information" out there to keep you occupied for the rest of your life, posted all over youtube no less. Beyond the basic truth it's all useless and quickly leaves the realms of reality behind. It's time to move on and do something productive, otherwise it makes no difference whether you are informed or not.
    Last edited by dR-Green; 11-01-2013, 02:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Farmhand
    replied
    I agree Eric, that is the reality of it.

I was referring to the words and reality post, which appears to now be
    completely replaced.

Last edited by Farmhand; 11-01-2013, 01:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X