X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lamare, good find. I did some digging and found a review by gentleman who's been working in the Navy with the security clearance to NEC-4 and well here's his review...
    NEC-4 Modeling

"I have a lot to learn before I can be confident in using NEC-4 to predict antenna performance. I must find a better way to model grounded insulated antennas underground, and must find my errors in modeling electrically small loops."

I've got a compiler program from MIT for mutual capacitance and inductance on semi conductors that's scalable, just trying to get another Unix compiler to output the input file for custom designs. It should be able to calculate fairly accurately the interturn capacitance and inductance thru a Fq sweep. I'll keep the group posted on results.

Comment

• @ All working on Crystal Radios,
      If you are seeing that your radio's are still picking up a signal even though it is out of tune, you are in a good position to light up a lightbulb. If you are having trouble with your radio's, more than likely it is a grounding issue. Establishing a GOOD ground will be the most troublesome part of this project for most people.

@Eric,
      The "Build Your Own Alexanderson Antenna" is 36 pages long so I'm not going to post it directly to the thread unless you want me to.

@All,
      Here is a set of instructions for building your own Alexanderson Antenna on a scaled down ratio of 100:1. This quote is from a post by E.P. Dollard on the Heretical Builders Forum:
      Build your own - 160 Meter Ham Band Alexanderson Antenna
      In 1919 in Bolinas, CA the United States Navy commissioned Ernst Alexanderson of General Electric to adapt the existing Marconi antenna into a scalar transmission network for VLF communications. The operating frequency was 18.6 KC. A 100:1 scale model operates on 1860 KC, the 160 meter ham band. This Alexanderson model could be the first ham radio non-electromagnetic communication system. As of yet, this has not been built and tested. Possibly transmitting between a pair, resulting in space scalar communications, for the first time. Theoretically no time delay, and very little attenuation. Try it and see.
      Downloads :: AMERICAN MARCONI FOUNDATION
      Alexanderson Antenna System at a scale of 1 : 100 (Second item down on the page)
      System for the Transmission and Reception of Telluric electric waves (5th item down on the page)

Later will come the 160 meter ham band Tesla magnifying transmitter.
      YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Theory of Wireless Power by E. P. Dollard.

73 DE N6KPH

Comment

• Thanks lamare, that info will help. So far I've just been improvising based on Eric's demonstrations and Tesla's writings and forming ideas/opinions based on what I see happening. I also got a 1961 edition of The Radio Amateur's Handbook delivered today so I think things are about to get even more interesting This book looks good.
        http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• Originally posted by Web000x View Post
          @ All working on Crystal Radios,
          If you are seeing that your radio's are still picking up a signal even though it is out of tune, you are in a good position to light up a lightbulb. If you are having trouble with your radio's, more than likely it is a grounding issue. Establishing a GOOD ground will be the most troublesome part of this project for most people.
          I apologise if these seem like stupid questions but I have my reasons for asking Does it specifically need to be a 100 watt bulb (also does the voltage rating matter in this case), and what kind of voltage are we supposed to be looking for on the scope across the primary to expect to be able to light it?
          http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• Some Basic Thoughts

While the "Captain's Mast" was the fate of Joe Blow, the Mr. Wizard achievement award goes to Geo-Algebra. This is for the meritorious effort in determining the frequency of the C.R.I. coils. 1600 Kc is just what I wanted. This can be loaded by a variable condenser down into the center of the broadcast band. More on this later.

While the greatly increased activity on this forum is very encouraging, La-Mare is drifting far off course, and this is compounding the confusion. The "T.M.T." and the Tesla Coil are not distinct modes. Also Meyl is a waste of time and I see a new trend coming to distort Tesla's real objectives. The "Tesla Coil"is not an antenna. Two modes do exist however, Telluric Excitation and the Earth-Ionosphere Condenser (Air). Excitation of the Earth-Ionosphere condenser runs the aeroplanes. La-Mare's biggest error is the insistance upon a transverse component, that physics poison from his university training. The L.M.D. is NOT, NOT, NOT, the T.E. or T.M. The L.M.D. wave has both Phi & Psi in the direction of propogation, there is NO transverse component. Also it would be helpful if La-Mare would stop using the term electric for dielectric. This can only hamper the Steinmetz view on electricity. I went thru great efforts to set the wording right and it would be nice if we could stick with it, or is it that the curse "College Education" causes permanent brain damage? Also La-Mare may find my M.W.O. Antenna (Which Lindemann profits from), may be his moon bounce antenna. I will credit this however, La-Mare's theory about the circumference and length Pi over two factor is getting me thinking, something lurks here of importance.

A lot of work on my part is required to discuss these things but the forum moves faster than I can write in the driver seat of my Corolla.
            This is an outline.

1) Are we sure mutual inductance M is rotational. We know nothing about M, NOTHING.

2) The La-Mare/Thompson Longitudinal Dielectric force cannot be a wave if only one energy exists.

3) Here is the very critical question, does a displacement current in a dielectric really produce a magnetic field? I do not believe it does.

4) The dimension of time appears with Dielectricity in three forms:
            (I) Coulombs per second, or Ampere

(II) Farad times Ohm, or Second

(III) Siemens per Farad, or per Second

Break more to follow
            DE N6KPH
            Last edited by t-rex; 04-05-2012, 11:35 PM.
            SUPPORT ERIC DOLLARD'S WORK AT EPD LABORATORIES, INC.

Purchase Eric Dollard's Books & Videos: Eric Dollard Books & Videos
            Donate by Paypal: Donate to EPD Laboratories

Comment

• Originally posted by dR-Green View Post
              I apologise if these seem like stupid questions but I have my reasons for asking Does it specifically need to be a 100 watt bulb (also does the voltage rating matter in this case), and what kind of voltage are we supposed to be looking for on the scope across the primary to expect to be able to light it?
              Start with a #327 light bulb and then after you burn it out give me a call

73 DE N6KPH
              SUPPORT ERIC DOLLARD'S WORK AT EPD LABORATORIES, INC.

Purchase Eric Dollard's Books & Videos: Eric Dollard Books & Videos
              Donate by Paypal: Donate to EPD Laboratories

Comment

• Originally posted by T-rex View Post
                A lot of work on my part is required to discuss these things but the forum moves faster than I can write in the driver seat of my Corolla.
                This is an outline.

1) Are we sure mutual inductance M is rotational. We know nothing about M, NOTHING.
                That's a good question, if it's one of two states 0* or 90* then it's not, but if we can measure an incident or 'polarized' angle then it's rotational, however that re-introduces the asymptote or singularity.

Originally posted by T-rex View Post
                2) The La-Mare/Thompson Longitudinal Dielectric force cannot be a wave if only one energy exists.
                true, although with math I'm sure there's a way to derive a wave function from the interaction of two dimensional manifolds. number twisting really.

3) Here is the very critical question, does a displacement current in a dielectric really produce a magnetic field? I do not believe it does.
                This goes back to the first question, if the magnetic field is purely a geometric result of the metalic director, then it's possible to have a displacement current without the magnetic field. I think of cloud lighting.

Break more to follow
                DE N6KPH
                Very interesting point, magnetic inductance is time dependent but it's a result of the moving dielectric current, which goes back to question of magnetic field rotation, is the dielectric wave velocity above C a one step unit or variable. If the magnetic field rotates then the velocity propagation would vary based on cosine theta of the magnetic field correct?

Onto some progress,
                I managed to compile the self inductance calculations at frequency, working on double checking the leakage capacitance now. the Xc and Xl numbers I have now for a calculated 4Mhz calculate to a resonance of 3.9Mhz for the secondary however the Extra is coming up with 2.8Mhz
                for the secondary Xc=2736.94 and the Xl=2939.15 whereas the Extra is coming up with Xc=9879.60 Xl=19606.20

I'll be running the field solver with both coils in series however that's going to take some processing time.

unfortunately the inductance solver is not dynamic so while I can had hoc change variables for the coils and and get capacitance I need to re-run the solver for the changes to get the new inductance values.

For the capacitance it's a modified Kennely Equation for two parallel cylinders.

Comment

While the "Captain's Mast" was the fate of Joe Blow, the Mr. Wizard achievement award goes to Geo-Algebra. This is for the meritorious effort in determining the frequency of the C.R.I. coils. 1600 Kc is just what I wanted. This can be loaded by a variable condenser down into the center of the broadcast band. More on this later.

While the greatly increased activity on this forum is very encouraging, La-Mare is drifting far off course, and this is compounding the confusion.

The "T.M.T." and the Tesla Coil are not distinct modes.

Not distinct in what way?

Also Meyl is a waste of time and I see a new trend coming to distort Tesla's real objectives.

Kool! WHY!

The "Tesla Coil"is not an antenna.

Then why do you have everyone building crystal radio antennas?

Two modes do exist however, Telluric Excitation and the Earth-Ionosphere Condenser (Air). Excitation of the Earth-Ionosphere condenser runs the aeroplanes.

Yeh I made this cute drawing about it once.

La-Mare's biggest error is the insistance upon a transverse component, that physics poison from his university training.

Yeh it existed in Tesla's world too, seems to me I remember reading his concern for reducing it to a minimum.

The L.M.D. is NOT, NOT, NOT, the T.E. or T.M. The L.M.D. wave has both Phi & Psi in the direction of propogation, there is NO transverse component.

Yeh but we havent demonstrated any of those yet unfortunately.

Also it would be helpful if La-Mare would stop using the term electric for dielectric. This can only hamper the Steinmetz view on electricity. I went thru great efforts to set the wording right and it would be nice if we could stick with it, or is it that the curse "College Education" causes permanent brain damage?

Well see, with a college education you sit in class and listen to boring theory and lectures and then you get to go to the lab and see the theory demonstrated so you know it is real.

Also La-Mare may find my M.W.O. Antenna (Which Lindemann profits from), may be his moon bounce antenna. I will credit this however, La-Mare's theory about the circumference and length Pi over two factor is getting me thinking, something lurks here of importance.

This is an outline.

Break more to follow
                  DE N6KPH
                  Last edited by Kokomoj0; 04-06-2012, 07:45 AM.

Comment

• Garrett's posts recovered

All of Garrett's posts in this thread:

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...p-dollard.html

Have been recovered for anyone that was wanting them.
                    Go there and check them out.
                    Sincerely,
                    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Displacement current

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

displacement current is a quantity that is defined in terms of the rate of change of electric displacement field.

Displacement current has the units of electric current density, and it has an associated magnetic field just as actual currents do

However it is not an electric current of moving charges, but a time-varying electric field. In materials, there is also a contribution from the slight motion of charges bound in atoms, dielectric polarization.

The idea was conceived by James Clerk Maxwell in his 1861 paper On Physical Lines of Force[citation needed] in connection with the displacement of electric particles in a dielectric medium. Maxwell added displacement current to the electric current term in Ampère's Circuital Law. In his 1865 paper A Dynamical Theory of the Electromagnetic Field Maxwell used this amended version of Ampère's Circuital Law to derive the electromagnetic wave equation. This derivation is now generally accepted as a historical landmark in physics by virtue of uniting electricity, magnetism and optics into one single unified theory. The displacement current term is now seen as a crucial addition that completed Maxwell's equations and is necessary to explain many phenomena, most particularly the existence of electromagnetic waves.

The electric displacement field is defined as:

where:

ε0 is the permittivity of free space E is the electric field intensityP is the polarization of the medium Differentiating this equation with respect to time defines the displacement current density, which therefore has two components in a dielectric:[1]

The first term on the right hand side is present in material media and in free space. It doesn't necessarily involve any actual movement of charge, but it does have an associated magnetic field, just as does a current due to charge motion. Some authors apply the name displacement current to only this contribution.[2]

The second term on the right hand side is associated with the polarization of the individual molecules of the dielectric material. Polarization results when the charges in molecules move a little under the influence of an applied electric field. The positive and negative charges in molecules separate, causing an increase in the state of polarization P. A changing state of polarization corresponds to charge movement and so is equivalent to a current.

This polarization is the displacement current as it was originally conceived by Maxwell. Maxwell made no special treatment of the vacuum, treating it as a material medium. For Maxwell, the effect of P was simply to change the relative permittivity εr in the relation D = εrε0 E.
                      The modern justification of displacement current is explained below.
                      Isotropic dielectric case

In the case of a very simple dielectric material the constitutive relation holds:

where the permittivity ε = ε0 εr,
                      • εr is the relative permittivity of the dielectric and
                      • ε0 is the electric constant.
                      In this equation the use of ε, accounts for the polarization of the dielectric.

The scalar value of displacement current may also be expressed in terms of electric flux:

The forms in terms of ε are correct only for linear isotropic materials. More generally ε may be replaced by a tensor, may depend upon the electric field itself, and may exhibit time dependence (dispersion).
                      For a linear isotropic dielectric, the polarization P is given by:

where χe is known as the electric susceptibility of the dielectric.
                      Note that:

Necessity

Some implications of the displacement current follow, which agree with experimental observation, and with the requirements of logical consistency for the theory of electromagnetism.

Generalizing Ampère's circuital law

Current in capacitors

An example illustrating the need for the displacement current arises in connection with capacitors with no medium between the plates. Consider the charging capacitor in the figure. The capacitor is in a circuit that transfers charge (on a wire external to the capacitor) from the left plate to the right plate, charging the capacitor and increasing the electric field between its plates. The same current enters the right plate (say I ) as leaves the left plate. Although current is flowing through the capacitor, no actual charge is transported through the vacuum between its plates. Nonetheless, a magnetic field exists between the plates as though a current were present there as well. The explanation is that a displacement current ID flows in the vacuum, and this current produces the magnetic field in the region between the plates according to Ampère's law:[3][4]

Comment

• An electrically charging capacitor with an imaginary cylindrical surface surrounding the left-hand plate. Right-hand surface R lies in the space between the plates and left-hand surface L lies to the left of the left plate. No conduction current enters cylinder surface R, while current I leaves through surface L. Consistency of Ampère's law requires a displacement current ID = I to flow across surface R.

where
                        • is the closed line integral around some closed curve C.
                        • is the magnetic field in tesla.
                        • is the vector dot product.
                        • is an infinitesimal element (differential) of the curve C (that is, a vector with magnitude equal to the length of the infinitesimal line element, and direction given by the tangent to the curve C).
                        • is the magnetic constant also called the permeability of free space.
                        • is the net displacement current that links the curve C.
                        The magnetic field between the plates is the same as that outside the plates, so the displacement current must be the same as the conduction current in the wires, that is,

which extends the notion of current beyond a mere transport of charge.
                        Next, this displacement current is related to the charging of the capacitor. Consider the current in the imaginary cylindrical surface shown surrounding the left plate. A current, say I, passes outward through the left surface L of the cylinder, but no conduction current (no transport of real charges) enters the right surface R. Notice that the electric field between the plates E increases as the capacitor charges. That is, in a manner described by Gauss's law, assuming no dielectric between the plates:

where S refers to the imaginary cylindrical surface. Assuming a parallel plate capacitor with uniform electric field, and neglecting fringing effects around the edges of the plates, differentiation provides:[3]

where the sign is negative because charge leaves this plate (the charge is decreasing), and where S is the area of the face R. The electric field at face L is zero because the field due to charge on the right-hand plate is terminated by the equal but opposite charge on the left-hand plate. Under the assumption of a uniform electric field distribution inside the capacitor, the displacement current density JD is found by dividing by the area of the surface:

where I is the current leaving the cylindrical surface (which must equal −ID as the two currents sum to zero) and JD is the flow of charge per unit area into the cylindrical surface through the face R.

Comment

• Example showing two surfaces S1 and S2 that share the same bounding contour ∂S. However, S1 is pierced by conduction current, while S2 is pierced by displacement current.

Combining these results, the magnetic field is found using the integral form of Ampère's law with an arbitrary choice of contour provided the displacement current density term is added to the conduction current density (the Ampère-Maxwell equation):[5]

This equation says that the integral of the magnetic field B around a loop ∂S is equal to the integrated current J through any surface spanning the loop, plus the displacement current term ε0 ∂E / ∂t through the surface. Applying the Ampère-Maxwell equation to surface S1 we find:

However, applying this law to surface S2, which is bounded by exactly the same curve , but lies between the plates, provides:

Any surface that intersects the wire has current I passing through it so Ampère's law gives the correct magnetic field. Also, any surface bounded by the same loop but passing between the capacitor's plates has no charge transport flowing through it, but the ε0 ∂E / ∂t term provides a second source for the magnetic field besides charge conduction current. Because the current is increasing the charge on the capacitor's plates, the electric field between the plates is increasing, and the rate of change of electric field gives the correct value for the field B found above.

Mathematical formulation

In a more mathematical vein, the same results can be obtained from the underlying differential equations. Consider for simplicity a non-magnetic medium where the relative magnetic permeability is unity, and the complication of magnetization current is absent. The current leaving a volume must equal the rate of decrease of charge in a volume. In differential form this continuity equation becomes:

where the left side is the divergence of the free current density and the right side is the rate of decrease of the free charge density. However, Ampère's law in its original form states:

which implies that the divergence of the current term vanishes, contradicting the continuity equation. (Vanishing of the divergence is a result of the mathematical identity that states the divergence of a curl is always zero.) This conflict is removed by addition of the displacement current, as then:[6][7]

and

which is in
                          agreement with the continuity equation because of Gauss's law:

Wave propagation

The added displacement current also leads to wave propagation by taking the curl of the equation for magnetic field.[8]

Comment

• Substituting this form for J into Ampère's law, and assuming there is no bound or free current density contributing to J :

with the result:

However,

leading to the wave equation:[9]

where use is made of the vector identity that holds for any vector field V(r, t):

and the fact that the divergence of the magnetic field is zero. An identical wave equation can be found for the electric field by taking the curl:

If J, P and ρ are zero, the result is:

The electric field can be expressed in the general form:

where φ is the electric potential (which can be chosen to satisfy Poisson's equation) and A is a vector potential. The φ component on the right hand side is the Gauss's law component, and this is the component that is relevant to the conservation of charge argument above. The second term on the right-hand side is the one relevant to the electromagnetic wave equation, because it is the term that contributes to the curl of E. Because of the vector identity that says the curl of a gradient is zero, φ does not contribute to ∇×E. snip

Electromagnetic wave equation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I stand by what I said.

Comment

While the greatly increased activity on this forum is very encouraging, La-Mare is drifting far off course, and this is compounding the confusion. The "T.M.T." and the Tesla Coil are not distinct modes. Also Meyl is a waste of time and I see a new trend coming to distort Tesla's real objectives. The "Tesla Coil"is not an antenna. Two modes do exist however, Telluric Excitation and the Earth-Ionosphere Condenser (Air). Excitation of the Earth-Ionosphere condenser runs the aeroplanes. La-Mare's biggest error is the insistance upon a transverse component, that physics poison from his university training. The L.M.D. is NOT, NOT, NOT, the T.E. or T.M. The L.M.D. wave has both Phi & Psi in the direction of propogation, there is NO transverse component. Also it would be helpful if La-Mare would stop using the term electric for dielectric. This can only hamper the Steinmetz view on electricity. I went thru great efforts to set the wording right and it would be nice if we could stick with it, or is it that the curse "College Education" causes permanent brain damage? Also La-Mare may find my M.W.O. Antenna (Which Lindemann profits from), may be his moon bounce antenna. I will credit this however, La-Mare's theory about the circumference and length Pi over two factor is getting me thinking, something lurks here of importance.
                              Let me repost some of what I posted here, so we have some visuals, even though not all details in what I said there are 100% correct, especially regarding gravity:
                              http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...phenomena.html

Originally posted by lamare View Post
                              If indeed capacitive coupling is the dominant coupling mechanism, we would be talking about electric waves propagating from one winding to the next, which would be akin to pressure waves in a fluid, which would have an interesting analogy with acoustics. With acoustic pressure waves, one can make interesting pressure wave patterns, which would be similar to what would happen inside a resonating pancake coil. This is known as cymatics:

Cymatics

This is a 2D pattern:

In 3D, we get similar patterns:

The left half of the images show the same kind of pattern, one in 2D, one in 3D. As you can see, you get a hot spot in the centre, so it may be possible to do something similar with 3D ball / wool knot shaped coils.

[...]

Update 7: One more picture on cymatics:
                              Cymatics : Physics • Rational Skepticism Forum

I like these kinds of images, because I believe there is a real ether, as Tesla always said, so these cymatic techniques enable us to make pictures and video's of how waves propagate trough the medium, be it water or the ether.
                              First a bit about what Cynematics is:
                              The Structure and Dynamics of Waves and Vibrations by Hans Jenny

Basically, you have some particles floating in a fluid and vibrate that with sound.

Now take a look at this picture:

See this ball-like structure in the centre?

Two questions to think about:
                              1. What force makes the matter stick in that centre?
                              2. What would happen if you would rotate this whole thing?

And then look at this:
                              Cymatic Ferrofluid « all manner of distractions

Why does magnetism do the same things?
                              A quote from this ferrofluid article:
                              The reason the black oil appealed to me was that it allows you to visualize the invisible field surrounding magnets. Its like a three dimensional execution of the iron filings test but much more mesmerizing. I instantly wanted to know more about them. Why do they behave the way they do? Why are they spaced out just so? What insane amount of math is going on behind the scenes?

I recently came across a similar looking phenomenon when looking for late night distraction on YouTube. Cymatics is described by wikipedia as being “the study of visible sound and vibration”. Below is an image of how vibrations from audio can create non-newtonian structures in a cornstarch and water solution.

How come "a three dimensional execution of the iron filings test" can be reproduced with sound waves in a fluid????

I think you must have figured out by now that it isn't gravity that keeps the particles in place in the cynematics exercise. That is very interesting, because if "gravity" exists in resonating fluids and there is a real fluidlike ether with such small particles that we cannot meausure them, then gravity would be exactly the same as in this analogy. Since these are standing waves, you would have standing areas with high pressure, and standing areas with low pressure of the fluid surrounding the sphere. Then the big particles would naturally flow towards the areas with the lowest ether pressure.

If that would be the case, gravity would be nothing but an electric phenomenon, and you could theoritically overcome it very easily. You see, if there would be a gradient in the ether pressure around the earth, and ether pressure is the exact same phenomenon as the phenomenon we call the electric field, then you could create "anti gravity" simply by taking two capacitor plates and charge them in the opposit direction as the pressure gradient, right?

Of course, we could not figure that one out by ourselves using "classic" EM theory, because if there is no ether, then gravity must be something else. How convenient:

Unexplained Mysteries - Biefield-Brown Anti-Gravity Effect

Oops, the capacitors would have to be asymmetrical:

IceStuff.com: The electrostatic Lifter v3.0 experiment from The Encyclopedia of free energy,energy21.org,energy 21 org Geoff Egel
                              [...]

So, in classic EM theory, we are dealing with an interesting problem. You see, because it is charge carriers that cause the field, you cannot have a field by itself. Now, if there are no charge carriers, like what is supposedly the case in the vacuum, it eventually turns out of the equations that there can be no longitudinal, pressurelike waves, which is also why they are still looking for "gravity waves", so they can finally understand gravity.

However, in Quantum mechanics, you have all kinds of wave equations, with which you can do all kinds of calculations on atoms and for example predict the wave lengths of light that will be emitted when an atom has been "excited", as you do in a fluorescent bulb. Basically, that says matter is an electromagnetic wave.

So, we end up with the situation that on the one hand they say longitudinal waves cannot exist in the vacuum, because the fields can only be created by charge carriers which are matter, while on the other hand they say matter is nothing but an electromagnetic wave. Make up your mind, folks! Either the field creates the matter, or the matter creates the field. Really, ye can't have them both at the same time, right?

And of course, then they also manage to explain EM waves as being transversal waves, which would be the only types of waves that can exist, while in "real fluids" you cannot have transversal waves, except at the boundary of two media.

Now look back at this "Cymatic Ferrofluid" picture. Basically the same exercise as with we saw before with sound. The only difference is that this time magnetic fluid is used, and you see the same kind of patterns. If there would be a real ether, you would say that it look exactly like a standing wave pattern and that the fluid naturally moves to the areas which have the lowest ether pressure.
                              [...]

So, then let's summarize this:

The electric field as well as gravitation is a longitudinal wave propagating trough the ether.
                              Magnetism is a 3D vortex in the ether.

Now enter Viktor Schauberger:
                              Viktor Schauberger, Anti gravity propulsion inventor

Viktor Schauberger :

So, if there is no ether, how on earth could a water expert be useful in the research into this kind of technology?
                              Let's not worry too much about the details regarding gravity. I am pretty sure that Stowe is correct and that mathematically gravity = grad E.

The foundation of all this is the existence of the ether. Tesla:

Tuks DrippingPedia : Tesla Prepared Statement80st Birthday
                              I returned to this country in 1892 eager to devote myself to the subject of predilection on my thoughts: the study of the universe.

During the succeeding two years of intense concentration I was fortunate enough to make two far-reaching discoveries. The first was a dynamic theory of gravity, which I have worked out in all details and hope to give to the world very soon. It explains the causes of this force and the motions of heavenly bodies under its influence so satisfactorily that it will put an end to idle speculations and false conceptions, as that of curved space. According to the relativists, space has a tendency to curvature owing to an inherent property or presence of celestial bodies. Granting a semblance of reality to this fantastic idea, it is still self-contradictory. Every action is accompanied by an equivalent reaction and the effects of the latter are directly opposite to those of the former. Supposing that the bodies act upon the surrounding space causing curvature of the same, it appears to my simple mind that the curved spaces must react on the bodies and, producing the opposite effects, straighten out the curves. Since action and reaction are coexistent, it follows that the supposed curvature of space is entirely impossible. But even if it existed it would not explain the motions of the bodies as observed. Only the existence of a field of force can account for them and its assumption dispenses with space curvature. All literature on this subject is futile and destined to oblivion. So are also all attempts to explain the workings of the universe without recognizing the existence of the ether and the indispensable function it plays in the phenomena.

My second discovery was a physical truth of the greatest importance. As I have searched the scientific records in more than half dozen languages for a long time without finding the least anticipation, I consider myself the original discoverer of this truth, which can be expressed by the statement: There is no energy in matter other than that received from the environment.

Break - more to follow...
                              Last edited by lamare; 04-06-2012, 01:47 PM.

Comment

• It's late I'm tired, the solver just finished compiling the self and mutual inductance of both coils in the same field. here's the raw data for those interested.
                                Computed matrices (R+jwL)
                                Row 2: n320 to n2292
                                Row 1: n0 to n319
                                Impedance matrix for frequency = 4e+006 2 x 2
                                0.0914883 +2939.15j -1.29896e-014 +1460.98j
                                -1.32672e-013 +1460.76j 9.29463 +19590.8j

Computed matrices (R+jL)
                                Row 0: n0 to n319
                                Row 1: n320 to n2292
                                Freq = 4e+006
                                Row 0: 0.0914883+0.000116945j -1.29896e-014+5.81307e-005j
                                Row 1: -1.32672e-013+5.81216e-005j 9.29463+0.000779491j

I'll sort it later.

Kokomoj0, I know where you are coming from, honestly I do. It wasn't till I got into QED did things go sideways. The forced marriage of electromagnetism to relativity gave birth to QED, and now most all of electrodynamics is adjusted to relativity. I'm sure Lamare knows more than I do on it. long story short, physics made a left turn a long while back and while the macrocosm is close it isn't right, especially the microcosm.

Comment

Working...
                                X