X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back to the C.S.I., these are the data files of the results of the test a few weeks ago. The .txt files contain the scope data, channel B is below channel A, and the Excel file is the same data plotted on charts. All files are compressed into a single .rar file.

telluric_vs_hertz_results-01.rar

The transmitter is 84.78km away, measured using UK Grid Reference Finder
    http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

Originally posted by T-rex View Post
      The following is from Alternating Current Phenomena, Fifth Edition, C.P. Steinmetz, Art. 50

so then as I said the conductance IS in fact the reciprocal of the resistance and in the case of reactance must include the phase angle.

Comment

Originally posted by madhatter View Post
        Kokomoj0, are you looking for physical proof? or mathematical theory?
        I view that the videos of the radio reception are proof of tel-uric currents, however the pics of experiments Eric did with the extra coil are downright baffling and would point to longitudinal waves as TEM waves can not exhibit those behaviors.

The mathematical theory has basic structure but is not fully finished.

But we can receive telluric 60 cycles from california light and power too. So now what?

That last part makes no sense to me.

Yeh you cant just state something exists because you "think" it exists. You need to support it with some sort of empirical evidence, and a "double bump" resonance does not provide any sort of positive evidence it exists. sorry I have graphic equalizers with a 1/60 octave Q and I can put them side by side too, proves nothing.

I have not seen what I would classify "new" math, or anything that I could not figure out without adding extra quadrants. Thats my problem with all this and as we go those very pointed questions that I put up here that go unanswered are stacking up.

Comment

Originally posted by Kokomoj0 View Post
          I have not seen what I would classify "new" math, or anything that I could not figure out without adding extra quadrants. Thats my problem with all this and as we go those very pointed questions that I put up here that go unanswered are stacking up.
          Go build an Alexanderson network or a TMT base on Eric's dimensions and prove/disprove it to yourself. You will get nowhere by asking a bunch of questions and saying everybody here is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by lamare View Post
            I discard BOTH relativity AND the current Maxwell equations:

Tuks DrippingPedia : Ruins 96 Years Einstein Relativity

Until you have something "fully functional" that replaces it you cannot. At lease not legitimately.

The magnetic field is just a special case of the electric field, because the electric field is nothing other than the pressure of the aether, a fluid-like medium, which can obviously rotate, which is what magnetism is.

Sure but a charge is only a charge, a scalar potential that sits there like a pretty princess doing nothing.

As soon as that charge does something (moves or is directed to move) there is that pesky intrinsic magnetic field that sets up right with it as a result of flow, current.

Thanks to the comments here, I realized that the Tesla transmitter most likely actually transforms the LMD mode in the secondary into a LD mode in the "extra" coil, while being driven from a TEM mode in the primary...

I hope to be able to have some simulations made of the pancake coil in the near future, because if that is operating in LD/LMD mode, one should be able to simulate it just fine with current software...

Yeh if I have time I will set up my spice program also. Dont have much use for it now days LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Web000x View Post
              Go build an Alexanderson network or a TMT base on Eric's dimensions and prove/disprove it to yourself. You will get nowhere by asking a bunch of questions and saying everybody here is wrong.

no, what you do not understand is that I disagree with much of what is being said here based upon my own education and personal experience. Because I pose it in the form of a question does not mean that I do not already know (or presume) an answer just as you all are doing.

I have no need to be a "TPU" tard with a coil winding obsession to prove to myself what every engineer learns in second semester. (to be blunt)

When I see something that has promise to fulfill my expectations of a successful project then I will start winding coils. I am willing to experiment but not until I can at least reasonably get a working theory on how the stuff is supposed to work and most questions I pose are either felt to be unimportant or are too difficult for promoters to answer. It usually takes about 1 - 3 years before others start asking the same questions, so I just consider myself a seed planter

Comment

I am willing to experiment but not until I can at least reasonably get a working theory on how the stuff is supposed to work
                There is no theory without observation.

Originally posted by Nikola Tesla
                Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality.
                http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

Originally posted by dR-Green View Post
                  There is no theory without observation.

You know several years ago there was this kid who obviously never spent a day past the 8th grade in school who had this gigantic rats nest of coils and he made all kinds of noise about overunity and was in every magazine looking for investors for his marvel.

He even attracted the attention of the local power company who came out made a few measurements and they were kind to the kid they just shrugged and said no thanks. Then again from a long term standpoint maybe they were not so kind to the kid.

Anyway like most of these fabulous inventions the ole bear craps in the buckwheat when us old timers come in and want to disect what they have done or make a precise copy for testing.

Its amazing how they get sick, they lent it to a friend and they will have any number of excuses to make sure you will never test or replicate their unit.

Just goes to show you that they know what they have does not work as advertised

So now today that game has changed its colors like a chameleon since there is the internet they have to contend with now days. You know what I mean? Do you recognize it when you see it?

The standing presumed principles have gaping holes in them, just look at my previous posts, feel free to answer the questions I pose or respond.

We can start from the beginning. How does an electric charge that (is moving) flows not have a current and hence not have a magnetic field intrinsic to that flowing current?

The problem is not what I observe but the claims that are being made without any observation or standing, and of course my old time favorite, cherry picking and wordsmithing..(in some cases)
                  Last edited by Kokomoj0; 04-04-2012, 01:01 AM.

Comment

But we can receive telluric 60 cycles from california light and power too. So now what?

That last part makes no sense to me.

Yeh you cant just state something exists because you "think" it exists. You need to support it with some sort of empirical evidence, and a "double bump" resonance does not provide any sort of positive evidence it exists. sorry I have graphic equalizers with a 1/60 octave Q and I can put them side by side too, proves nothing.

That part should read, "would point to longitudinal waves, as TEM waves can not.."

I can think of anything I want, I know it doesn't mean it's reality. adding extra quadrants to what?

the imaginary term is where the 'new' application would be, it is normally utilized as rotational marker. the big question is why? what is that term really representing? That is what Eric has been talking about, the power of the square root of -1, the imaginary j operator of counterspace rotation.

Comment

That part should read, "would point to longitudinal waves, as TEM waves can not.."

I can think of anything I want, I know it doesn't mean it's reality. adding extra quadrants to what?

the imaginary term is where the 'new' application would be, it is normally utilized as rotational marker. the big question is why? what is that term really representing? That is what Eric has been talking about, the power of the square root of -1, the imaginary j operator of counterspace rotation.

So what is longitudinal about running an ac generator through the ground, say to a motor?

Comment

So what is longitudinal about running an ac generator through the ground, say to a motor?
                        whats that got to do with the price of cheese?

Comment

Things that Needn't be Said

Kokomoj0,

I don't want to be "that guy", but it would seem I need to. Your nitpickery, condescending quiffs, rebukes and over all negative tone have caused me to write this.

If you feel that there is nothing to be found here other than to promote "valid" arguments with others I suggest doing something else with your time. Try participating in another thread, plant a garden, read a book, go to the gym, or maybe smoking weed. These might give you the desired "fulfillment" that you are looking for.

There is nothing wrong with posting questions and there is nothing wrong with getting annoyed when they are not answered but you take your "seed planting" to an over zealous level. Much like a Knights Templar killing innocent Arabs because "god wills it".

I honestly believe that you think you are actually helping and are doing a good thing, much like Eric Cartman on the South Park episode "Fishsticks", where he believes he's the one who came up with the joke.

I don't want to seem like some sort of naysayer and I don't think ALL of your post were over the top but it is the incessant nature of your posting habits, if one were to divide this (newly created) thread's posts into a pie chart, an overly large portion would be yours rebuking what everyone else has posted. While this isn't wrong it gets a bit tiring so PLEASE, show some restraint or find a better outlet for your time.

With your current fervor you are exponentially approaching the status of "Forum Troll".

Your last known position, at the time of this writing, was at time constant 1, "Baby Troll" (I would say you are the one in the center of the above pic).

Garrett M
                          Last edited by garrettm4; 04-04-2012, 08:11 PM.

Comment

whats that got to do with the price of cheese?

so then from your inference; if it can pass through the earth it must be longitudinal....or something other than tem.

therefore 60cycle ac is not a tem wave correct

Comment

Quote from Tesla on transverse and longitudinal waves...

"I have read the article, and I quite agree with the opinion expressed - that wireless power transmission is impractical with present apparatus. This conclusion will be naturally reached by any one who recognizes the nature of the agent by which the impulses are transmitted in present wireless practice.

"When Dr. Heinrich Hertz undertook his experiments from 1887 to 1889 his object was to demonstrate a theory postulating a medium filling all space, called the ether, which was structureless, of inconceivable tenuity and yet solid and possessed of rigidity incomparably greater than that of the hardest steel. He obtained certain results and the whole world acclaimed them as an experimental verification of that cherished theory. But in reality what he observed tended to prove just its fallacy.

"I had maintained for many years before that such a medium as supposed could not exist, and that we must rather accept the view that all space is filled with a gaseous substance. On repeating the Hertz experiments with much improved and very powerful apparatus, I satisfied myself that what he had observed was nothing else but effects of longitudinal waves in a gaseous medium, that is to say, waves, propagated by alternate compression and expansion. He had observed waves in the ether much of the nature of sound waves in the air.

"Up to 1896, however, I did not succeed in obtaining a positive experimental proof of the existence of such a medium. But in that year I brought out a new form of vacuum tube capable of being charged to any desired potential, and operated it with effective pressures of about 4,000,000 volts. I produced cathodic and other rays of transcending intensity. The effects, according to my view, were due to minute particles of matter carrying enormous electrical charges, which, for want of a better name, I designated as matter not further decomposable. Subsequently those particles were called electrons.

"One of the first striking observations made with my tubes was that a purplish glow for several feet around the end of the tube was formed, and I readily ascertained that it was due to the escape of the charges of the particles as soon as they passed out into the air; for it was only in a nearly perfect vacuum that these charges could be confined to them. The coronal discharge proved that there must be a medium besides air in the space, composed of particles immeasurably smaller than those of air, as otherwise such a discharge would not be possible. On further investigation I found that this gas was so light that a volume equal to that of the earth would weigh only about one-twentieth of a pound.

"The velocity of any sound wave depends on a certain ratio between elasticity and density, and for this ether or universal gas the ratio is 800,000,000,000 times greater than for air. This means that the velocity of the sound waves propagated through the ether is about 300,000 times greater than that of the sound waves in air, which travel at approximately 1,085 feet a second. Consequently the speed in ether is 900,000 x 1,085 feet, or 186,000 miles, and that is the speed of light.

"As the waves of this kind are all the more penetrative the shorter they are, I have for years urged the wireless experts to use such waves in order to get good results, but it took a long time before they settled upon this practice.

"Although the world is still skeptical as to the feasibility of my undertaking, I note that some advanced experts, at least, share my views, and I hope that before long wireless power transmission will be as common as transmission by wires."
                              "Nikola Tesla Tells of New Radio Theories"

Tesla states many many times, in all of his work, that his wireless transmission is utilizing longitudinal waves, and infact that transverse waves do not exist in nature...

Comment

Originally posted by garrettm4 View Post
                                Kokomoj0,

I don't want to be "that guy" but I would seem I need to. Your nitpickery, quiffs, rebukes and over all negative tone have caused me to write this.

thats the same kind of dissmissalist thinking like those who say if you are unhappy with the government fix it by getting out of the country.

If you feel that there is nothing to be found here other than to promote "valid" arguments with others I suggest doing something else with your time. Try participating in another thread, plant a garden, read a book, go to the gym, or maybe smoking weed. These might give you the desired "fulfillment" that you are looking for.

Thats is your conclusion.

There is nothing wrong with posting questions and there is nothing wrong with getting annoyed when they are not answered but you take your "seed planting" to an over zealous level. Much like a Knights Templar killing innocent Arabs because "god wills it".

I honestly believe that you think you are actually helping and are doing a good thing, much like Eric Cartman on the South Park episode "Fish Dicks", where he believes he's the one who came up with the joke.

I don't want to seem like some sort of naysayer and I don't think ALL of your post were over the top but it is the incessant nature of your posting habits, if one were to divide this (newly created) thread's posts into a pie chart, a fair portion would be yours rebuking what everyone else has posted. While this isn't wrong it gets a bit tiring so PLEASE, show some restraint or find a better outlet for your time.

Garrett M

Killing arabs? Dont you think thats a bit over the moon dramatic?

Comment

Working...
                                X