Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nuclear Thorium Plasma Battery Victim of Technology Suppression?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EYECU View Post
    Leslie did not say they found the body on the 29th of January. If you read carefully she said the email was sent on the 29th of January from her friend Sergei. Nobody mentions when Dimitri's body was actually found but according to Marina's interview it would have been at least 2 weeks before the 17th of January do the first week of January or lst week of December seems likely. But then again, in murder cases involving mobsters, government agents, or unidentified people the cops sometimes do not release their reports to the media or delay doing so while they try to find/trap the killer. I mean sometimes it better for them to keep quiet or t least delay stuff hitting the newspapers.

Or as you say, maybe he is still alive and they want everyone to think he is dead, but then I would ask... for what reason? Right now I think the most impotant thing is to find out the real true role of this Zachary character.

Side Note: Thanks KCJones for your note but what you are talking about are the first generation of nuclear batteries called "RTGs" which were first used in 1961 when NASA launched the voyager. This link has a photo of one Nuclear Generators Power NASA Deep Space Probes (Infographic) | Radioisotope Thermoelectric Generators (RTGs) | Plutonium-238 Power | Space.com But those batteries were highly radiactive and worked on a completely different principal. By all indications this new nuclear battery called the Thorium plasma battery or "TPB" do not use fission nor decay (like other voltaic batteries) and have the same radiation level as a cell phone.
    With all due respect, if the tech is secret how can you say how much
    radiation is emitted ? Is there any credible source of info in a technical form
    to back that statement up.

After all you are "telling" us how much radiation a Thorium Plasma Battery
    emits, how could you know this information without a source ?

Please provide some kind of verification.

How could you possible say how much radiation they emit without knowing
    how they work or measuring one.

Cheers

Comment

Good question!

Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
      With all due respect, if the tech is secret how can you say how much
      radiation is emitted ? Is there any credible source of info in a technical form
      to back that statement up.

After all you are "telling" us how much radiation a Thorium Plasma Battery
      emits, how could you know this information without a source ?

Please provide some kind of verification.

How could you possible say how much radiation they emit without knowing
      how they work or measuring one.

Cheers
      I just answered this question at this thread ...

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post191685

So I will cut and paste my answer here in case anyone else does not know about these other sources:

Green Energy Technology Suppression Exposed

If you go Google and read the links especially this one here, you will see that in 2010 there was quite a bit of information and specifications at Office of Scientific and Technical Information, OSTI, U.S. Department of Energy which is the official database site for the DoE. Sometime in late 2010 all those posts were deleted without explanation. My memory is not photographic but I do remember some of the details. You can also still get some information that the censors overlooked, and the physical properties of Thorium are well known. And since only the Th232 isotope would be the most practical and easiest choice it is not to difficult to extrapolate basic conclusions.
      Last edited by EXCELERATOR; 05-06-2012, 04:13 AM.
      The harder you work the luckier you get!

Comment

There is another Patent out now, with # WO2011/011504.
        But since the Inventor is listed as Zeev Shayer, i am not sure how reliable this Patent is.
        I uploaded it to scribd.com, you may need to make an account to view it.
        WO2011011504A1
        Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

Great news Joit - This helps fend of the doubters

Originally posted by Joit View Post
          There is another Patent out now, with # WO2011/011504.
          But since the Inventor is listed as Zeev Shayer, i am not sure how reliable this Patent is.
          WO2011011504A1

This should help silence the people who are too lazy to read and research anything but take less than a minute to call us "conspiracy nuts".

Comment

So far I have only seen blogs, I don't have time to read blogs. Not every source
            of information is independent many just report what they are given or find out
            about the incident. But do they fact check ?

This link doesn't work for me. Office of Scientific and Technical Information, OSTI, U.S. Department of Energy

And as far as this patent goes-it's about Nuclear batteries isn't it ? Of course
            I may be misunderstanding or just plain missed where it is written to be safe.

A quote from the patent below

WO2011011504A1

After its operational life, it may be replaced by another module, and the old
            module may be transported to a nuclear waste repository site or a fuel recycling system.
            And just to be clear I was just asking questions as we all should. I'm not
            accusing anyone of being anything. At least I don't recall doing that.

EYECU, If it was me you refer to that called someone a conspiracy nut then
            please point out where so I can make a full retraction.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by Farmhand View Post

And just to be clear I was just asking questions as we all should. I'm not
              accusing anyone of being anything. At least I don't recall doing that.

EYECU, If it was me you refer to that called someone a conspiracy nut then
              please point out where so I can make a full retraction.

Regards
              Relax Joit I was just speaking in general terms. None of us have enough time to read everything and the biggest problem about this matter seems to be censorship. Someone is getting the most credible links from scientists deleted at other news and log sites - just like they did to the white papers that were posted at Office of Scientific and Technical Information, OSTI, U.S. Department of Energy two years ago. The feds are slick for sure. But to be honest, I'm not sure if the feds or the oil companies are behind the hacking. The other big problem we have is that there are a lot of people who agree with what Patriot said. I found this other link and I can't believe these people are so gung-ho and ignorant. http://www.patriotscorner.com/forums...=14473&p=80347
              Last edited by EYECU; 05-07-2012, 01:21 AM.

Comment

Not sure if this particular document has been directly posted before in this discussion but by the time I was a third of the way through it I was so impressed with the overall picture being put together by Bob Greene (presidential candidate from New Hampshire) PhD that I think every one would benefit by seeing it. He is starting a grassroots effort for Thorium based power. His web site home page clearly states this: Bob Greene for President - Official Website

Here's the pdf http://www.greeneforoffice.org/uploa...asicsdraft.pdf

It's an easy and very well researched read on energy. With the amount of research put into this I think there is little doubt Thorium could be a major energy source in the future if enough people demand it. This document not only details how it would be better for the health of the people and planet but how it will be so much better for the U.S. economy then the path we are on now.

Also see Flibe Energy a local U.S. company whose mission is to supply the world with affordable and sustainable energy, water, and fuel from thorium.

From what I have read now thorium is a much better choice than coal, natural gas, traditional nuclear and almost every other alternative that is currently in use. However I wonder if it will be better than LENR based technologies like Rossi's E-cat and so on if those take hold. Given the choice of fission versus fusion I think fusion is a safer choice overall if everything else is equal. However at this moment LENR is does not seem as ready as Thorium would seem to be. That is to say that it appears the only thing holding back thorium is politics.
                Last edited by ewizard; 05-08-2012, 03:04 AM.
                There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

Yes ewizard, I agree LFTR tech beats the traditional Nuclear method hands down.
                  I think we need to be careful not to confuse the difference between
                  a "Liquid Fluoride Thorium Reactor" and a so called "Nuclear Thorium Plasma Battery".

The impression I get of a NTPB (Nuclear Thorium Plasma Battery) as it is being
                  touted, is that it is completely safe and could be placed in close proximity to
                  children and pregnant women permanently, it would require no "clean up" as it
                  is already safe and even if physically destroyed in part or full it would present
                  no irradiation problems for anyone.

I agree 100% that all new "large" reactors built should be LFTR type or as safe as.
                  I don't have any opinion on Nuclear Thorium Plasma Batteries until I have some
                  solid info to go on.

Personally I don't want any commercial nuclear reactors in my country at all
                  of any kind period. But that's just my opinion.

Cheers

Comment

Hi Farmhand, I also agree with that - all of it. I actually got a bit off topic probably as I haven't kept up on this thread and found myself surfing further and further into anything 'thorium'. Just a wild speculation at this point but I think the thorium plasma battery could probably be made as safe if not safer than lithium ion batteries and lithium ion is in extremely wide use in cell phones, laptops, flashlights and lots of other electronic gizmo's. Lithium ion batteries are well known to explode, catch fire in a way that is very hard to extinguish and when they burn or explode put off very dangerous fumes. One whiff can land you in the hospital. Most of these problems occur when recharging and sometimes when discharging. The fact that thorium plasma would not need charging and that it would not face some of the haphazard situations people put lithium ion batteries in by the very nature that they would not need to be removed from a device would in itself make it a safer battery. As long as containment of the battery is done right I think it is a good choice.
                    Speculative mode off. Ramble mode off
                    There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Originally posted by Joit View Post
                      WO2011011504A1
                      If pressed (extorted) to give them money, for what they steal from everyone else,
                      then force you to pay for the download as free as was intended by the uploader.

Just make a text file filled with one hundred copy/paste'd lines of:
                      "ScribD steals people's IP, and then charges you to download them"
                      and upload that instead of letting them extort money from you...

Yeah, you do have to make a free account to get prompted for
                      the "Free download if you upload" option to use that method...

Comment

• Maybe I spoke to soon?

Okay, maybe I spoke too soon. I just saw this link which was emailed to me by my cousin.

Should Technology Suppression Be A Felony Crime Requiring A Mandatory 5 Year Prison Sentence?

Yeah, I guess this may be a bit much to all be just a coincidence, but really, this is just too big to cover up. I mean, like over a thousand people in the government must know about it right? The chances of them all keeping their trap shut is not very likely. Has anyone made any Freedom Of Information requests on this yet?

Comment

• Basic Info About Thorium & Plasma Energy

In follow up to Farmhand's questions here are basics on both Thorium and Plasma Energy. Once you understand both, watch the last half of the PBS documentary on Tesla's plasma energy experiments, research the power of lightning (pure plasma energy) and you will understand why this battery will probably change our world forever - no more metered energy or buying any fuel by the gallon. As for the radiation worries, relax. The TH232 isotope has a half life of 14 million years - see the below radiation chart. You will fry your brain quicker with a cell phone in only 320 years, if you can find a way to live that long and if you talked on your cell phone for 12 hours 365 days a year.

Thorium Facts - Periodic Table of the Elements

http://www.greeneforoffice.org/uploa...asicsdraft.pdf

Plasma Science and Technology

Tesla: Master of Lightning | Watch Free Documentary Online

Last edited by EXCELERATOR; 05-15-2012, 11:32 PM. Reason: attachment added
                          The harder you work the luckier you get!

Comment

• Holy Mother of God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think you guys need to see this. My wife just got it from an RSS link -

Green Plasma Battery - Former DoE Employee Admits Cover-Up In Progress - Science Forums
                            God Bless America but damn the profiteers at the helm!

Comment

• Well you can see how far a patent will get ya, we knew this all along,
                              but it is nice to see a post from someone that has seen it firsthand.
                              Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Time for some serious legal action I think

DoE Technology Suppression This link was just forwarded to me. I think America has completely slid right off that proverbial "slippery slope".

I hope Greenpeace, The Sierra Club, or maybe the ACLU can take the DoE to Court and hold their feet to the legal fire and force the truth the surface publicly. I am up for organizing something but frankly don't have the budget for it. Anyone have any better ideas out there?

Comment

Working...
                                X