Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nuclear Thorium Plasma Battery Victim of Technology Suppression?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is soultion to stop Technoloy Suppression of Thorium plasma battery?

It is now clear that the problem of energy technology suppression is very deliberate and it starts here-

Why do I say this? Well first read these three links and be your own judge-

The Orion Project - Suppressed Energy Technologies

Thorium Plasma Battery Technology = Energy Freedom

IS ONGOING “FREE ENERGY” SUPPRESSION THE ULTIMATE CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY? « The Dirty Lowdown

And for anyone who has the nerve to call me a "conspiracy nut" my guess is that they are one of these sheeple morons who actaually believe all the mainstreet media "news" (propaganda) and talking-heads spoon feed us on a daily basis. Watch the above video and you can actually get the patent numbers of the 927 free energy inventions that have been sealed from public eyes.

So what can we all do to expose this criminal racketeering? I think Excelerator has the right idea, we should all tweet this thread to anyone we know whose brain has not already been pickled by the press. Any other ideas?
    Last edited by EYECU; 04-15-2012, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by EXCELERATOR View Post

He said that the key to a plasma battery was ionizing the plasma of the Thorium 232 isotope and feeding it through a magnetic field. Other than that I don't remember much more. But I did find this interesting link that raises other issues even more disturbing than the technology hijack by the Pentagon. Prepare yourself to be objective before clicking on this link...

Are Green Nuclear Thorium Plasma Batteries Imported From Afar? Read before laughing!
      wow this is pretty cool I have been working on a slayer circuit that will charge nearby metal objects to a high potential, I'm running enough wattage that there is a DC plasma discharge at the high voltage output and if I where to put two metal objects on the opposite sides of the coil it produces a current, perhaps if I were to replace the screwdriver and file for thorium rods I would get even more current out than I am putting in. I'm curious enough to buy some 2% thorium testing rods off ebay and will try to make a make-shift thorium battery out of it well let you all know if it works here is my plans, please copy and save them if you wish wouldn't want this to disappear as well

Comment

So lets build it, can we get thorium or can we use americium, I can think of several ways to use it to ionize a magnetic field also putting a spark gap in the field as well, we can build it.
        Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

Yes, I believe we can, just will take some time and effort with an open mind. What methods of ion and magnetic field generation did you have in mind?

Comment

Radioactive Don Smith
            Last edited by Dave45; 04-16-2012, 01:29 AM.

Comment

I'd stay away from Thorium and any other "naturally" radioactive material. I say this because I've been going through Gustave Le Bon's book: The Evolution of Matter, in it, he says that it's possible to make Tin, 40 times more radioactive than Radium. That lower atomic weight elements can be made more radioactive than heavier ones, which are “naturally” radioactive.

SilverToGold posted the following back in post 12:

Originally posted by SilverToGold View Post
              You haven't even scratched the surface of what's going on. It's not the big bad oil companies, it's all of them including the so called "academia" and bogus self righteous "scientific community" you suggest get together to fight the oil guys. And their end goal is not to just keep you from having free energy... it's to kill all of us off. That's why they keep pumping all of us with cancer, AIDS and whatever other goodies they use your tax dollars to come up with to KILL everyone. They want you dead.

ENDGAME- ALEX JONES - Blueprint for Global Enslavement

I don't see what the big mystery of this "plasma battery" is. Nuclear radiation and any other sort of "plasma" effect (such as hydrogen or even nitrogen gas) ignited will generate more energy than it requires to make the plasma. All you have to do is put it in a magnetic field and collect the charges.

YES, all this nonsense about nuclear power plants making steam to turn turbines is stupid. It's like using a Ferrari engine to power your tooth brush - a super waste of energy. All radioactive material (like thorium) emit ELECTRICAL CHARGES you can directly turn into electrical energy! How obvious is this yet sell out "academia" and the bogus "scientific community" don't say a thing about it! What a joke these institutions of brain washing are.

You want the secret of this "plasma battery"????

Here it is.

Just use thorium in some manner to increase it radioactivity and you've got your super battery if you can transform the output to 12V or whatever you wanted. LOTS of energy there.

William Lyne explained this in his books and it's no secret. You can buy his books on Amazon or from him directly for a few bucks.

Books written by William R. Lyne

The design by Lyne is simple, it's probably best to stay away from using a pure lithium source. Even if it can potently output 50Kw. The risk of an explosion is too high.

Combine Gustave Le Bon's observation: that all matter is radio active.
              And that lighter elements can be made more radio active than heaver one's, especially those that are “naturally” radioactive.

Combine it with the information in the following patent:

http://www.pat2pdf.org/patents/pat20070007844.pdf

. . .
              Regular service Signature:
              Follow along on my Algae growing adventure, where I'm currently growing Spirulina and two mystery strains (one of which can also produce Biofuel). All is revealed in the Growing Algae thread...

Comment

Interesting device Dave, I assume you will be putting Americium smoke detector isotopes in the holes, should have some interesting results

Comment

Nothing wrong with Thorium used in plasma battery

Originally posted by Savvypro View Post
                  I'd stay away from Thorium and any other "naturally" radioactive material. I say this because I've been going through Gustave Le Bon's book: The Evolution of Matter, in it, he says that it's possible to make Tin, 40 times more radioactive than Radium. That lower atomic weight elements can be made more radioactive than heavier ones, which are “naturally” radioactive.
                  I agree with you about the lithium, but not to worry abut Thorium - we are talking about the TH232 isotope which has a half-life of 14 million years! I think all of us will be checking out out in 150 years or less yes? Also check out the posts of this Walter guy and be sure to read his attachments about wastes and radiation dose chart. Endless-sphere.com • View topic - Thorium Plasma Battery - Right Technology - Wrong Priority? I borrowed them and attached them here for convenience. I also added the diagram from Aries DeGeus's original plasma battery

For the money, nothing will give us a bigger or safer bang for our buck than Thorium. It has 90 times the energy yield as Uranium, is far more readily available and less than half the cost. Maybe you should read up more on Thorium. I really cannot find a down side. Thorium is stable and less harmful to humans than common coal. Only Thorium dust/powder presents a hazard, and from what I can see neither is used in these batteries.

The two battery designs submitted here are interesting. How do you guys propose generating the plasma in a self contained unit? BTW... we have enough Thorium right here in the U.S. for over 1,000 years of clean green energy.

Attached Files
                  Last edited by EXCELERATOR; 04-17-2012, 08:26 AM.
                  The harder you work the luckier you get!

Comment

Originally posted by EXCELERATOR View Post
                    I agree with you about the lithium, but not to worry abut Thorium - we are talking about the TH232 isotope which has a half-life of 14 million years! I think all of us will be checking out out in 150 years or less yes? Also check out the posts of this Walter guy and be sure to read his attachments about wastes and radiation dose chart. Endless-sphere.com • View topic - Thorium Plasma Battery - Right Technology - Wrong Priority? I borrowed them and attached them here for convenience. I also added the diagram from Aries DeGeus's original plasma battery

For the money, nothing will give us a bigger or safer bang for our buck than Thorium. It has 90 times the energy yield as Uranium, is far more readily available and less than half the cost. Maybe you should read up more on Thorium. I really cannot find a down side. Thorium is stable and less harmful to humans than common coal. Only Thorium dust/powder presents a hazard, and from what I can see neither is used in these batteries.

The two battery designs submitted here are interesting. How do you guys propose generating the plasma in a self contained unit? BTW... we have enough Thorium right here in the U.S. for over 1,000 years of clean green energy.

Seeing as you have not understood what I posted: I'll make it even simpler.

You'll get better results by not using Thorium or any other "naturally" radio active material.

By making light elements artificially radio active, and capturing the alpha and beta particles with the Lyne method as shown - which is much simpler than anything that has been proposed so far.

Because the normal state of the light elements is non radio active (compared to the "naturally" radio active elements like Thorium), they are easier, simpler and safer to handle. Plus once the cause that made them artificially radio active, has stopped. Their artificial radio activity begins to subside and then will stop, leaving you with a sample in it's non radio active normal state. You can’t say that about Thorium, which as you state has a half-life of 14 million years.

On the bang for the buck. Got a 1 penny/cent coin, if so, you have your sample to turn radio active and collect power from.

. . .
                    Follow along on my Algae growing adventure, where I'm currently growing Spirulina and two mystery strains (one of which can also produce Biofuel). All is revealed in the Growing Algae thread...

Comment

I would think a material that is radioactive would decay faster and may not be safe in the fields, their breakdown would be accelerated.
                      be careful
                      a strong magnetic field as inside the core can be very powerful, just look at the center of our galaxy.

Comment

Totally agree Dave will be doing lots of research on nuclear reactors and such,
                        oh and btw you might find it interesting that when alpha waves strikes a foil
                        out of Beryllium or aluminum it will produce a small amount of neutrons
                        Last edited by Leviathan; 04-18-2012, 12:44 AM.

Comment

StrategicTechnology Belongs To Military

Whether you fellows gang up on me or not, I am entitled to express my opinion and I will keep doing so. Why did we win WWII? Because we had advanced technology (the atom bomb). If we did not use high technology, the war would have dragged on and thousands more people would have died. Hitler also had high tech weapons but he waited too long to use them including the V2 Rocket, the world's first jet fighter ME-262, and the first smart "Fritz" bomb. The Japanese also developed the UL400 submarine that could secertly launch 3 bombers less than a mile from Los Angeles or New York. Fortunately for us, they also waited too long to build them. They were going to drop anthrax bombs on both cities. Millions of Americans would have died. The Technology edge was ours and that is the only reason we won the war. The next big war may be mostly by remote control - another high-technology. China just built their first aircraft carrier but it takes them 2 minutes to launch a single plane while we can launch 4 jets in the same time frame. Why? High-technology.

In time of war, high technology can spell the difference between victory or defeat. As for these plasma batteries, Imagine a land war spanning a large country like Russia, China, or India. A tank powered by an electric motor and a plasma battery can cross the entire continent of Asia without refueling. An enemy tank would require refueling every 120 miles. Who do you think has the tactical advantage? Ditto for ships and submarines. High technology gadgets may have have both military and civilian uses, but if it can give us such a huge military advantage, it is justifiable to keep them secret.

No matter what your idea of patriotism may be, we all live in an unpredictable world, and war can erupt at any time. Thank God and our technology which has always kept the wars off of American soil and took it to the enemy. So in conclusion, I think these batteries are in the best hands for now.
                          Last edited by Patriot; 04-20-2012, 04:26 PM. Reason: typo
                          Freedom is never free. If you are not willing to pay its price then stand in line for it like the rest of the world!

Comment

Originally posted by Patriot View Post
                            Whether you fellows gang up on me or not, I am entitled to express my opinion and I will keep doing so.
                            You are not entitled to anything when you start off by insulting people.

Why did we win WWII? Because we had advanced technology (the atom bomb).
                            Nope.

Sheer numbers of young men were sent to their death. I won't even get into the genocide the allies committed against the German population with the bombing campaigns. As towards the end of the war, the allies were dropping in one night more bombs on Germany, than the Germans dropped on the UK, during the whole of the war.

If we did not use high technology, the war would have dragged on and thousands more people would have died.
                            So your telling us, that up to that point: the fact that Germany and Japan were being beaten with antiquated inferior weapons (compared to what the Germans and Japanese were using) is irrelevant. The war in Europe was already over, Japan was being surrounded, day time bombing raids were taking place, terms of surrender we're being negotiated - all irrelevant.

The dropping of the nukes, made what was left of the Government give in just like I stated, where Governments are the biggest single point of weakness.

Hitler also had high tech weapons but he waited too long to use them including the V2 Rocket,
                            Get your facts straight, he used them, but decided to diverted their resources to other projects.

the world's first jet fighter ME-262, and the first smart "Fritz" bomb. The Japanese also developed the UL400 submarine that could secertly launch 3 bombers less than a mile from Los Angeles or New York. Fortunately for us, they also waited too long to build them. They were going to drop anthrax bombs on both cities. Millions of Americans would have died.
                            The Technology edge was ours and that is the only reason we won the war.
                            Holy cow, "you funny man" - you just disproved your own argument.

The next big war may be mostly by remote control - another high-technology. China just built their first aircraft carrier but it takes them 2 minutes to launch a single plane while we can launch 4 jets in the same time frame. Why? High-technology.
                            Big deal, most of the electronics used in US weapons systems, command and control are made in China. Can anyone say: back doors

In time of war, high technology can spell the difference between victory or defeat.
                            You have disproved your own argument already. To top it off, history has shown: high technology don't mean sh*t. Case in point: The English during the American War of independence were better trained, better equipped with state of the art weapons at the time. Yet farmers slaughtered them with their hunting rifles.

As for these plasma batteries, Imagine a land war spanning a large country like Russia, China, or India. A tank powered by an electric motor and a plasma battery can cross the entire continent of Asia without refueling. An enemy tank would require refueling every 120 miles. Who do you think has the tactical advantage?
                            Simple: Whoever is being invaded has home advantage. Even if the invader has tanks with plasma batteries. Another case in point: Afghanistan, in 2,000+ years of history, no invader has conquered the country. The Russians could not do it, America will not, as well.

Ditto for ships and submarines. High technology gadgets may have have both military and civilian uses, but if it can give us such a huge military advantage, it is justifiable to keep them secret.
                            In no way shape or form is it justified. Only warmongers want war, 99.9% of the global population want nothing to do with it.

No matter what your idea of patriotism may be, we all live in an unpredictable world, and war can erupt at any time.
                            It's unpredictable when your not privy to the script.

Thank God and our technology which has always kept the wars off of American soil and took it to the enemy.
                            Your forgetting the American War of independence, which was only won with the help and support of France.

So in conclusion, I think these batteries are in the best hands for now.
                            In conclusion, what B.S.
                            Last edited by Savvypro; 04-20-2012, 05:54 PM.

. . .

Comment

Here we go, AGAIN

Just when we start getting into a good, POSSIBLY productive conversation, about HOW this technology works, and how it could be used to build something that MIGHT work, we get jerked off coarse, and back into a BS discussion, and ultimately p*ssing contest, between 2 *ssholes who will continue to insult each other, NEVER persuade the other one that they are 'right', and for what????

Who the F CARES about all this BS? JUST cause someone posts something that YOU think is 'wrong', or BS, or whatever, DOESN'T mean you HAVE to respond! Grow up and MOVE ON, for Christs sake!!!!Jeese,....Jim

Comment

LOL personally I think patriots posts are just hilarious not kidding here, I alwase get a few good laughs when he posts but ya its starting to get annoying if he doesn't agree with what this thread is all about he can just stfu or gtfo, this thread isn't about patriotism, he should post his opinions elsewhere

Comment

Working...
                                X