Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nuclear Thorium Plasma Battery Victim of Technology Suppression?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Savvypro View Post
    You make valid points.
    However, "Patriot" started off by insulting people, who don't fit the map and model of the world, that they are pushing as theirs.

Their whole post is basically nationalistic/patriotic propaganda, that's been used for the past 100+ years to scare people into doing or being a certain way.

Oh and I'll feed the trolls just for the fun of it. Especially in a fishy thread.

As Focus Fusion doesn't use Thorium. <-- If you understand this last statement, you'll understand why I think this thread is fishy.
    I whole-heartedly agree with this assessment. This is nothing more than patriotical propaganda expressing not a national viewpoint but a brain-washing spiel of rhetoric that was only missing rohypnol and a baseball bat to get it's point across.
    Whether or not this person is trolling is a matter of debate. Troll once, troll twice, troll fifty-thousand times...what's the difference?
    However if this person was not a troll then they are obviously oblivious to the new world pulse of a dying heart. This world is being systematically ripped to shreds and fought over due to oil or better yet the lack of available efficient energy. Which brings me back to Thorium. It is far more efficient and abundant than Uranium Oxide. And the man that designed and built the first Uranium nuclear reactor, Eugene Paul Wignor, even said that Thorium was nearly 200 times more efficient than its predecessor and far more safe and user friendly, he just couldn't prove it due to a lack of funding. The government did not care because the waste product of a Thorium reactor can not be used to arm a warhead i.e no plutonium or Uranium235 not to mention they already understood the process, A Thorium reactor was completely foreign to them. It is unfortunate that Alvin Weinberg, his friend, PROVED far too late that Thorium WAS far more efficient and even built a salt water Thorium reactor to prove it. However it is my assumption that if the Doc himself said that Thorium energy is possible then why do we doubt the numerous inventors that say they have harnessed Thorium energy in a lesser form i.e. batteries? We, at this point should not be asking 'is it real?', we should be asking, 'how is it done?' and 'what are the sefety precautions?'...do you feel me? Yes this stuff lets off radiation but it's not like it lets off gamma rays, which will kill you. The amount of radiation is no more powerful than the radiation let off by your cellphone. Guys, this is do-able...we just have to figure out how.
    ,Shawn
    ,Shawn

Comment

&quot;Tree Huggers&quot;

I suppose COULD be taken as an 'insult', or as a derisive term. Or, it COULD just be using 'shorthand' to describe people who are focused on the environment.
      Even if someone IS 'insulting', not sure it benefits anyone to respond with insults; thats how fistfights and wars start.
      And yeah, there ARE a # of smells emanating from this thread, and one of them is distinctly,.....'ocean-like?' Anyway, I guess what I said previously applies not only to THIS thread, but have seen similar bahavior on far too many threads.
      Its like we've got this wonderful new 'toy'; the I-net. I REMEMBER what it was like when there wasn't one. I can sit here, and, for free, 'talk' i.e. post, and communicate with people from all over the world, and we can even have a discussion, sharing ideas, opinions, knowledge and experience. And what do we do???? We get in silly pissing contests.
      REALLY DOESN'T 'bode well' for humankind, know what I mean? Jim

Comment

Motherboard TV: The Thorium Dream - YouTube

LFTR in 5 Minutes - THORIUM REMIX 2011 - YouTube
        Last edited by Cherryman; 04-06-2012, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Yes

I DO like bringing the discussion back to what seems MOST relevent. IS it doable, and HOW to do it. What are the economic considerations, safety considerations. Most relevent to many of us; is it something I can do, myself? Something that maybe is impractical for a centralised, profit driven and market driven developement model, but something 'doable' in my backyard?????
          Can we start with the basics? What qualities does THORIUM have, that would (uniquely?)make it a material that you could make a battery out of, that would have the qualities described??? Seems to me a good starting point? Jim

Comment

Thorium Plasma Battery Follow Up...

Hi guys, I agree, let's not get distracted by that patriot crap. I guess if we gave away 23 years of our lives to a corrupt government we might also feel obligated to be "patriotic" to justify our dumb career choice. Anyway, getting back to the plasma battery...

I read the Harvard, Stanford, and MIT White papers and even though Sandia and Princeton plasma labs have millions at their disposal, the four inventors who actually made prototypes apparently did it with their own funds so I think someone knowledgeable can replicate it. About 4 years ago I met an old physics professor at the airport in Vancouver. We both had long delays and somehow we struck up a conversation about plasma physics, which happened to be his specialty. His name I recall was Walker and he was old enough to be God's little brother. Anyway he seemed to have a handle on this and claimed to know one of the inventors personally.

He said that the key to a plasma battery was ionizing the plasma of the Thorium 232 isotope and feeding it through a magnetic field. Other than that I don't remember much more. But I did find this interesting link that raises other issues even more disturbing than the technology hijack by the Pentagon. Prepare yourself to be objective before clicking on this link...

Are Green Nuclear Thorium Plasma Batteries Imported From Afar? Read before laughing!

The harder you work the luckier you get!

Comment

Originally posted by EXCELERATOR View Post
              He said that the key to a plasma battery was ionizing the plasma of the Thorium 232 isotope and feeding it through a magnetic field. Other than that I don't remember much more. But I did find this interesting link that raises other issues even more disturbing than the technology hijack by the Pentagon. Prepare yourself to be objective before clicking on this link...
              Hi EXCELERATOR, Exactly how would one go about "ionizing the plasma of the Thorium 232 isotope" ?

This is the problem, this type of Tech I think should only be done by qualified
              people in the correct safe lab setting.

I challenge anyone here to explain even the first steps of how this would be
              accomplished ! A theory of operation would be a good start then some
              construction idea's and safety precautions, parts list ect. .

Comment

There's also the much safer strontium battery that has seemingly vanished too:
                Paul M. Brown: Resonant Nuclear Battery (Nucell) ~ Beta Voltaic Effect ~ Collected papers & US Patent # 4,835,433

Production of Nucell batteries, the size of a D-cell battery and producing one to five watts with a 3 to 5 year lifespan. Could begin by year's end, according to Paul Brown, vice president of R&D and inventor of the device.
                And he said that back in 1990, poor sob didn't know who he was messing with. And yet history seems to repeat over and over.

Oh yeah he's also dead btw, died in a car crash: Mike Kremer - The strange Legacy of Paul M. Brown Ph.D
                Last edited by broli; 04-08-2012, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
                  Hi EXCELERATOR, Exactly how would one go about "ionizing the plasma of the Thorium 232 isotope" ?

This is the problem, this type of Tech I think should only be done by qualified
                  people in the correct safe lab setting.

I challenge anyone here to explain even the first steps of how this would be
                  accomplished ! A theory of operation would be a good start then some
                  construction idea's and safety precautions, parts list ect. .

Here is a rare video of one of Arie DeGeus many unknown works.

Plasmavolt-Test-Footage.wmv

Plasmavolt-Test-Footage.wmv
                  01:33 - 4 years ago
                  Betavoltaic Corporate test-footage for an Inertial Electrostatic Confinement Vortex-Fusion prototype called the "Plasmavolt" by inventor Arie DeGeus. This is the only footage available for the device, which reportedly produced excess energy. The principle of operation involved the fusion of light-metal nuclei (beryllium, lithium, etc) eroded from a composite anode in a self-compressing electromagnetic vortex.

Maybe he later found that thorium fission was better?

Cheers Mike

Comment

Originally posted by broli View Post
                    There's also the much safer strontium battery that has seemingly vanished too:
                    Paul M. Brown: Resonant Nuclear Battery (Nucell) ~ Beta Voltaic Effect ~ Collected papers & US Patent # 4,835,433

And he said that back in 1990, poor sob didn't know who he was messing with. And yet history seems to repeat over and over.

Oh yeah he's also dead btw, died in a car crash: Mike Kremer - The strange Legacy of Paul M. Brown Ph.D
                    Another plasma researcher, from Russia this time, that suddenly died back in the 1990's was Chernetsky and his Plasmatron Self-Generating Discharge hydrogen plasma device.

Free Energy - Plasmatron - Inventor Died Suddenly
                    Free Energy - Plasmatron - Inventor Died Suddenly - YouTube

At least inventors Correa's abnormal glow discharge, and Papp technology being developed today by Inteligentry, Ltd., Plasmic Transition Process, are still around and progressing!

Cheers Mike

Comment

ONE other thing;

EVERYONE dies; and, at least for the person, the vast majority die 'suddenly'.
                      Using such adjectives to suggest foul play is rather 'yellow journalism' sensationalism, seems to me. Feeds the paranoid idea that these are assasinations, without actually contributing anything. They died. O.K. They died of a car wreck. o.k. They died of a heart attack. O.K. Those are statements of fact, assuming they are verified. To say someone 'died suddenly', and use this to IMPLY some kind of 'black operation' seems to me to be rather childish., Just suggesting we stick with the 'facts, m'am JUST the facts."
                      And, if any of these threads on Thorium are going to have any value, would be a lot better if someone would describe exactly HOW thorium is used, either for a battery or a power plant, instead of ranting about suppression, etc.Jim

Comment

An idea for the basis for a working device:

Look at the Paul Brown, Resonant Nuclear Battery link.

Then get pats:

Then think about T. Henry Moray. And how he used the output of one of his "Transistor" Vacuum tubes, to feed the input of the other resulting in amplified output.

It's an idea.

. . .
                        Regular service Signature:
                        Follow along on my Algae growing adventure, where I'm currently growing Spirulina and two mystery strains (one of which can also produce Biofuel). All is revealed in the Growing Algae thread...

Comment

Thorium And Plasma Energy Not New At All...

Its no big surprise people are talking about Thorium Power again, especially since the Fukishima fiasco. A nuclear crisis brings out both sides of the crowd, the greenies and the nukies, - as well as those with vested interests in fossil fuels and want to keep ICEs in our cars for as long as possible.

Thorium was discovered way backin 1828 and ever since scientists have found it to have far more benefits, safety, and energy potential than uranium. In fact both Dupont and a Congressional committee pushed to use Thorium instead of Uranium for our nuclear energy program back in the 50s. But since gas was dirt cheap and oil so plentiful back then, the nation's nuclear focus was on Uranium simply because Thorium could not be used to manufacture atomic bombs. So as we know, the DoD overruled Congress and Uranium was selected, and now people are pushing to make the switch - just like China, Norway, and India did and just like MIT, Harvard, Princeton, and Purdue has been urging.

Do you recall Eisenhower's warning about the threat of the military industrial complex? They have indeed become part of the real shadow government and for them Uranium is good for business and politics. Iran could easily avoid problems with the America by using Thorium in their reactors. Think about it.

And plasma energy is not "new" either. Tesla had advanced theories on the subject and if you look at a previous post above on the first page you will even find one of his diagrams. The only new thing that has got people excited and pissed off is that we discovered we already have Thorium plasma batteries available to us that never need a recharge, but they are under lock and key by the Pentagon - forcing us to remain addicted to oil and the elite who profit from the black gold trade.

The key debate is not just Thorium but the technology suppression surrounding it. If any of the surviving inventors are reading this, I would urge them to publish their work online and give the technology to the world as a gift so no one government or the military can glom it for themselves. The problem is there are too many "Patriots" in the world in high places. In the mean time, the greenies and nukies both need to understand that Nuclear can indeed be green, clean and safe with Thorium, and disregard all the deliberate disinformation being spread by Uncle to keep people living in fear and occasional panic. As Hitler once said "A fearful populace is an obedient populace".
                          Last edited by EXCELERATOR; 04-11-2012, 11:18 PM. Reason: typo
                          The harder you work the luckier you get!

Comment

Still getting sidetracked

with irrelevencies of politics and ancient history.
                            What IS 'known' about using Thorium as an energy source???
                            For example; a LOT of energy is used, to simply supply houses with hot water, so how about we START there? How would one go about building a household hot water heater, using Thorium? From there, we can look at a steam generator, to produce electricity. And we don't NEED to expend words on dead researchers, the military industrial complex, etc. Just FOCUS on what IS 'known', and what can be done with it???Jim

Comment

Some recent printed info on thorium for power generation.

Bob Dratch:
                              Green Atomics - a better way

Bob Dratch: Thorium Powerpack
                              Howard Rory Johnson: Magnatron – Light-Activated Cold Fusion Magnetic Motor for Energy Invention Suppression Cases

Bob Dratch’s thorium powerpack would generate electricity at approximately one-tenth of the cost of current methods of producing electricity. Thorium is sufficiently abundant that the entire planet can be powered for millennia. After ten years of continuous operation, a trace amount of U-233 is produced. U-233 recovery to re-purify the thorium is easily accomplished. Thorium thus lasts a long time when recycled and consequently is a very efficient energy source. After extraction from ore, thorium does not
                              require energy-intensive enrichment as is the case with uranium.
                              A thorium-powered reactor is inherently safe. It doesn't run the risk of "meltdown" or explosion nor can even a dirty bomb be created. Its nuclear reaction simply stops when its neutron exciter is turned off.
                              The simplest and smallest "table top-sized " neutron exciter design is something close to the size of a 4-D cell flashlight, and starts at about 500-kilovolt neutron output. In fact this smallest most cost-effective system can run off 4 D cells for its power.

A thorium powerpack’s neutron excitor does not use radioactive flux components as conventionally done for portable systems. Instead it relies on Dratch’s invention of a novel method of resonant phonon pair cleavage using specifically designed nuclear lattice holo-forms (holographic waveforms) to induce neutron imbalance in a host atom where the host atom then attempts to establish "balance" through the liberation of neutrons. Dratch demonstrated the first model of this novel design back in 1966.

Commercial thorium powerpacks can be developed with 50 or 100 kilowatts of output for home use, and up to 1 megawatt for industrial use. They actually are “power amplifiers” with power outputs of 60 times over input power. Maintenance would be minimal.

IPMS: Thorium-227 Electricity Generator
                              Howard Rory Johnson: Magnatron – Light-Activated Cold Fusion Magnetic Motor for Energy Invention Suppression Cases

The I.N. Frantsevich Institute for Problems of Materials Science (IPMS), Kiev, Ukraine, from 1951
                              through 1991 secretly employed 6600 of the most brilliant theoretical physicists in the entire Soviet
                              Union to work for nearly 50 years with complete freedom. They were able to develop whole new
                              sciences, technologies and materials unknown in the West.
                              Their models of non-linear quantum mechanics, plasma physics, atomic engineering, nuclear
                              physics and related mathematical and theoretical constructs, which made their development possible, are
                              so unique that they challenge the validity of the most fundamental assumptions embodied in the
                              Copenhagen Interpretation model currently held in general acceptance in the West.
                              For example, Western-developed particle/wave quantum mechanics is described by Einstein’s E =
                              MC
                              . The Soviet nonlinear model of quantum mechanics is described by the formula E = M
                              K
                              v [Energy =
                              Mass @ rest as a function of a mathematical constant].
                              Einstein’s theory of relativity assumes that the speed of light is constant. However, measurements
                              have shown that the speed of light has slowed down 7 per cent over the past two centuries. (See
                              Search Results news article asp ARTICLE ID=39733.) Einstein’s famous equation is therefore
                              not based on the real world of peer-reviewed experimental results. Consequently the more correct Soviet
                              model has enabled numerous technical advances not even dreamed of by Western science.
                              Among several energy inventions developed by the IPMS are free-standing thorium-227 isotope
                              electric power generating plants. They can be small enough to power a single home and large enough to
                              power whole communities. They also can operate for up to 18 years without ever requiring refueling or
                              maintenance.
                              Arrangements to commercialize these useful energy inventions by joint ventures of the IPMS and
                              more than a dozen private sector companies were repeatedly sabotaged by the U.S. Government’s
                              Defense Intelligence Agency and others. (Source: David G. Yurth,
                              The Anthropos Files: Tales of
                              Quantum Physics from Another World – 2
                              nd
                              Edition
                              , 2007)

Cheers Mike

Comment

Product info on thorium plasma design for power generation.

Phemax Technology: Microsun Plasmagnetic Alternator
                                Directory:Phemax Technology: Microsun Plasmagnetic Alternator - PESWiki

Plasma arc generator:
                                Using the plasma arc and the water electricity fusion principle, separates the water into hydrogen gas fuel forms that may heat thermal power machines (internal combustion engine and external combustion engine). These engines can the turn generators to produce electricity. One prototype output five kilowatts [net?].

The Phemax generator is said to have a "1:5 electric power scale-up effect."

Plasmagnetic Alternator document:
                                http://freeenergynews.com/Directory/...Alternator.doc

Phemax technology tody announced The FREE Plasmagnetic alternator,published a patent peding application in the fuelless Renewable Electricity Energy generation equipment, use of cutting-edge plasmarc reaction (Microsun) the effect of plasma, into low-voltage high-current high temperature thermal conductivity of thorium fast tungsten, graphite electrode and water to produce plasmarc so that the water molecules of hydrogen and oxygen molecules of carbon electrodes and was an instant Atomic , Ion of the water of the composition of the chemical bond between the pyrolysis and produce some simple atoms such as hydrogen, carbon, oxygen, and so on, these atoms collected by the synthesis gas into hot gas turbine (engine or outboard engines)."

Looks like a typical welder with thorium electrode creating water gas through plasma arcing in water, that then feeds the gas to a genset to make electricity.

Maybe make the plasma arc without the carbon electrode being consumed, by using 2 thorium electrodes instead.

This type of thorium plasma gneration is commonly used in the welding industry, so parts are readily available.

Cheers Mike

Comment

Working...
                                X