This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all,

It has been some time since I come keeping on this thread. It is a very interesting theme and I send my congratulations for yours efforts investigating the effect.

@Turion
    I understand that configuration has not returned to work in the original shape.I have observed a circuit to work correct and next do not work without apparent cause.
    At this moment I am trying with Ufopolitics's circuit, keeping on his thread. I have managed to see an indicator of radiant with the purple light of neon, but sometimes it works and other ones no, untouched absolutely nothing. I do not explain to myself to what he can be owed, I have tried some things and I do not find the pattern. In general I get the effect with some conditions to the 90 % and with another configuration to the 80 % approximately.

I keep on this thread and and I hope to be able to replicate the circuit soon.

Regards
    http://Cacharreo.com.es/foro

Comment

• my 3BGS test

Hi all

I was busy reading this thread from the beginning and it was interesting so i tried to have my shear in this thread just by replicate David experiment but
      I don’t have dc motor and I don’t have dead battery so I was looking for 12v dc brush motor and i found small one maybe it draw 140ma but then I have a battery I don’t need it and its voltage was 8v so I drain it to2v by putting 5w load across it for 7days and then I did my first run with 140ma dc motor and 60AH dead battery and two 12v 7.2Ah sealed Led Acid Battery as a primary and as soon as i put the switch on the motor start to run and then i tried different loads and that was just a start and i knew that i connect the circuit in a proper way and at least I didn’t make some fire and that was a good sign but on the other hand the test didn’t go as i hope because David said that the motor shouldn’t run immediately but as i said it was just a start.
      then yesterday I remember that I have 12v dc drill so I took its battery out and connect it to the circuit and I was careful because I don’t want to smoke this drill , so i was looking carefully during the test .
      The drill is 12v dc 1.4A and i also used 0.3A 12v dc brushless fan across the dead battery as a load and to cool my motor so here is the video for this test.

3 BGS test - YouTube

Then in the night I did the test again and I will put my notice and reading here:
      1.I used a voltmeter across the battery to measure the voltage across the
      battery during the whole process; also there is a voltmeter across the dead
      battery and voltmeter across each primary battery.
      2.I used 0.3A 12v DC brushless fan across the dead battery as a load and to
      cool the motor as I said.
      3.My motor is 12v DC 1.4A drill max speed is 550rpm
      4.I used different automotive bulbs as a loads 10w,10w,5w,10,20w so I was
      playing with these loads during the test.
      5.The Dead battery voltage was 1.5v

When I first start the test and turn on the switch the motor didn’t start and the voltage across the dead battery climb up to 24.3v and the fan start immediately after I run the circuit but it was running fast for 2sec and then it almost dead and then it run fast for 2 sec and then dead I notice when the voltage for the dead battery 24v its start and when the fan start the voltage go down to 23.8v and the voltage across the motor is 0.5 v when the fan run and 0.7v when the fan stop .

When I hook up 5w bulb across the dead battery the voltage across the motor was less than 1v and the bulb was about to explode so I turn of the 5w load and as soon as I put on 10w load the voltage across the motor start to climb up from 1v gradually to 12.5vand the motor start and increase its speed until it reach 540rpm (the motor start as soon as I put 10w load but it was running slowly and increase its speed as the voltage across the motor increase )and at the same time the voltage across the dead battery decrease as the motor speed increase and when the motor reach 12.3v the system was almost stable but after 5 minutes the system start to be unstable but I have noticed that my primaries was less than 12v so I turn of the system .
      During the system run I noticed that the primaries lose voltage.
      This was my first documented run and I will do more tests.
      Sorry for the silly details but it will be helpful for the beginners like me they want to replicate this interesting experiment, they need every small detail to make compering between their result and the others results.

Good luck

Ehsan
      Last edited by ehsanco1062; 05-11-2012, 09:54 AM.
      Take the wisdom even from the mouths of the insane

Comment

• ehsanco1062,

Glad to see you here building a setup and messing with it. You are giving us good information.
        Watch your primaries after the experiment. How long until they come back to where they started from, if they ever do? They SHOULD, but everybody's setup is a little different.

If you get it to balance, but are unable to keep it in balance, it usually means you do NOT have enough of a load on battery three and it is being allowed to charge. As soon as it gains some voltage, its potential changes and messes everything up. This is the main reason you need a really DEAD battery for number three----one that won't take a charge.

David
        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
        —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Hi Turion

Your thread is interesting and exiting a lot of people here working hard and I think that this is promising and I think that we are here close to get some good result and I am just waiting to charge my battery to go with the tests I have many thing in my mind to try I am just trying to replicate your way because it's simple and every one can do it but the only difficulty is with the dead battery I was hopping that some one can replicate Matt schematic the one that he use the cap instead of the dead and wings battery and I am sure that the dead battery is acting lick capacitor .the problem is that Matt using the propelar and I have the basic stamp the one we use it on Matt tesla switch so that work then I need the p-Chanel Mosfet and some ather parts but I am just waiting because Matt says to wait , but untill then I am trying with your set up and I hope some one can get it working and tuned soon.

I hope you can do it because you start it and you deserve to complete it.

Good luck

Comment

• Thanks for joining in!

Originally posted by ehsanco1062 View Post
            Hi Turion

Your thread is interesting and exiting a lot of people here working hard and I think that this is promising and I think that we are here close to get some good result and I am just waiting to charge my battery to go with the tests I have many thing in my mind to try I am just trying to replicate your way because it's simple and every one can do it but the only difficulty is with the dead battery I was hopping that some one can replicate Matt schematic the one that he use the cap instead of the dead and wings battery and I am sure that the dead battery is acting lick capacitor .the problem is that Matt using the propelar and I have the basic stamp the one we use it on Matt tesla switch so that work then I need the p-Chanel Mosfet and some ather parts but I am just waiting because Matt says to wait , but untill then I am trying with your set up and I hope some one can get it working and tuned soon.

I hope you can do it because you start it and you deserve to complete it.

Good luck
            Hi Ehsan,

Thanks for joining in and reporting your results so far. I don't think it'll be much longer before we have this system working for us.

Cheers,

Luther
            Electrostatic charges manipulating magneto-gravitic streams...

Comment

• I'm working on mine right now. Got all the parts, and should have it done in the next day or so. I only have a small transformer wound right now, but that should work for messing with.

You can use the stamp instead of the propeller. The propeller just has the ability to control more things. The stamp should work just fine for this. I have a stamp also, and will be getting a propeller one of these days. Unfortunately, there are several things ahead of it on my list of "must have" items.

Dave
              “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
              —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Hi Turion

It seems that my dead battery isn’t dead after all, I start the circuit without load and wait for 3 hours and the motor didn’t start and the dead battery charge to 12v and i dropped my primaries voltage.
                So i think the best thing is to find the other way i mean using the cap instead of the dead battery.
                I don’t know but I have a big cap the one i bough for Matt tesla switch the big one its 1 Farad 20v i just wander if that work but I am worry because its rated voltage 20 and when we start the first run the voltage goes to 25v and that’s way over the cap can handle maybe Matt can answer this question.
                And about your transformer are you using the same as Matt did, 4 wires #18AWG 40 turn each?
                Or it’s too small to wound 40 turns and maybe you can use less wire gauge to do the 40 turns.

Good luck

Ehsan
                Last edited by ehsanco1062; 05-11-2012, 09:53 AM.

Comment

• Overvoltage protection is second issue on my list to learn. Somebody has experience with this topic ? I know we can use zener diodes in low power circuits but the way it is described is not good because it require resistor between power source and load to dissipate current when overvoltage incident happen. That resistance is however part of circuit even when there is no over-voltage.

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                    Overvoltage protection is second issue on my list to learn. Somebody has experience with this topic ? I know we can use zener diodes in low power circuits but the way it is described is not good because it require resistor between power source and load to dissipate current when overvoltage incident happen. That resistance is however part of circuit even when there is no over-voltage.
                    you can use varistors or transils to do it.

Comment

• Trying cap instead of bad battery

Hi all

I tried to used caps instead of the bad battery and as I said in my previous post I have 1 farad 20v and because it's not cheap so I didn't take the risk to try it and since I have 5 x10000mf 50v so i thouht it Will be agood replace for the 1 farad 20v and here is my notices during the test:
                      1.When run the circuit and have no load the motor start for 1sec and stop and the voltage across the motor jump to 3.3v and then after one sec goes to 0 and across the cap start with 22.3 and then after one second goes to 24.4
                      2.when I put 5w load the motor start for 2sec and then stop the voltage across the motor was 5.3 and the voltage across the cap start with 12v and then goes to 25.4v.
                      3. When I put 10w load the motor start slowly and continue with that slow speed and the voltage across the motor start with 5.9v and the stop on 1.2v and the motor continue on its slow speed and the voltage across the cap start with 8.5v and then stop on 22.2v.
                      3.when I hook 15w load the motor start running more faster and the voltage was 6.2v and the voltage across the cap was 18.6v
                      4. When I put 20 w load the motor start running fast and the voltage across the motor was 14.7 v and the voltage across the cap was 9.6v .
                      5. When I hook up a 0.3a fan across the motor and 25 w load across the cap the voltage across the motor was 12.79 v and across the cap was 11.5v and the system was stable .

But I could never be able to recover the primarily to its original voltage even after 10hr rest.i wish I could have to DC motors to get benefit from the rotation of the motor which I am west it right now .

Ehsan
                      Last edited by ehsanco1062; 05-12-2012, 03:42 PM.

Comment

• Hi Turion

I have just a quick question how much should be the voltage across the dead battery I mean the ideal one ?

Comment

• Originally posted by ehsanco1062 View Post
                          Hi all

I tried to used caps instead of the bad battery and as I said in my previous post I have 1 farad 20v and because it's not cheap so I didn't take the risk to try it and since I have 5 x10000mf 50v so i thouht it Will be agood replace for the 1 farad 20v and here is my notices during the test:
                          1.When run the circuit and have no load the motor start for 1sec and stop and the voltage across the motor jump to 3.3v and then after one sec goes to 0 and across the cap start with 22.3 and then after one second goes to 24.4
                          2.when I put 5w load the motor start for 2sec and then stop the voltage across the motor was 5.3 and the voltage across the cap start with 12v and then goes to 25.4v.
                          3. When I put 10w load the motor start slowly and continue with that slow speed and the voltage across the motor start with 5.9v and the stop on 1.2v and the motor continue on its slow speed and the voltage across the cap start with 8.5v and then stop on 22.2v.
                          3.when I hook 15w load the motor start running more faster and the voltage was 6.2v and the voltage across the cap was 18.6v
                          4. When I put 20 w load the motor start running fast and the voltage across the motor was 14.7 v and the voltage across the cap was 9.6v .
                          5. When I hook up a 0.3a fan across the motor and 25 w load across the cap the voltage across the motor was 12.79 v and across the cap was 11.5v and the system was stable .

But I could never be able to recover the primarily to its original voltage even after 10hr rest.i wish I could have to DC motors to get benefit from the rotation of the motor which I am west it right now .

Ehsan
                          Thanks for the test results, I have not seen anyone post about doing this test although I do not read every post. We will never know if the battery can be replaced by a capacitor unless it is tested. Maybe you should try a smaller cap with a resistor in series.

It would be interesting to measure the impedance and capacitance of a dead battery that was found to work. I suspect it is also related to the size of the supply batteries and specs of the motor. Once we have narrowed down the parameters it will make replication easier.

Comment

• Hi mbrownn

here is the video for the test I did I hope it will help see the test not just read it.

2 BGS with caps part 1 - YouTube

2 BGS with caps part 2 - YouTube

Ehsan

Comment

• Originally posted by LutherG View Post
                              Hi Ehsan,

Thanks for joining in and reporting your results so far. I don't think it'll be much longer before we have this system working for us.

Cheers,

Luther

Hi Luther

I did see your experiment very promising but I don’t know why use pulley as a load on the motor instead of another DC motor connected throw the belt maybe you are just like me couldn’t find DC motor ,
                              I hope you will make this system done and work soon and I will be even happier than anybody else if this system works as we all hope.

Good luck

Ehsan

Comment

• Originally posted by ehsanco1062 View Post
                                Hi mbrownn

here is the video for the test I did I hope it will help see the test not just read it.

2 BGS with caps part 1 - YouTube

2 BGS with caps part 2 - YouTube

Ehsan
                                Thanks for the video as it reveals more about your setup. Your motor does have a small load on it as it is driving the gearbox of the drill. One other thing to note is that the motors in these drills often have a small capacitor inside to reduce radio interference which is likely to reduce the backspikes.

We know that the dead batteries act a little like a capacitor and they have a high internal impedance so you are likely to need a resistor in series with your capacitor to make the capacitor perform more like the dead battery.

When looking at the voltage on the supply battery, we want to see it rise. this is quite normal on most loads, but we want it to remain above the standing voltage or at the standing voltage for the duration. It may be possible to load it so that the voltage drops slightly below standing voltage as we know the charging effect of spikes is disproportionate to their power.

Comment

Working...
                                X