Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is the setup as is: I made the changes and included notes for different IC voltages. I have not tried the caps. If it were me I would use somthing 10,000 uf or bigger between 50v and 100v.
    Also for the return Diodes from the "A" bank, I would use Ultra Fast or Shotkey to minimize the voltage drop.

Feel free to set it up and give it try. Please report any problems. I will not be able to set mine up until the weekend.

Matt

Comment

• In my first post I said I would always try to update with the latest schematic, so that nobody had to weed through the whole thread to find out where we were. Unfortunately the limit to one post is 6 attachments, and we just exceeded that with Matt's latest post. So I made a reference in the first post to this page number and this post number, and will add attachments here until I run out of room on THIS post also, and proceed in that fashion in the future. Hope that makes sense to everyone. If I were you, I would take a screen shot of these attachments and keep them in a folder of your own in case the suddenly disappear from the internet. Stranger things have been known to happen, especially as we get closer and closer to a solution to this.

Again, thanks to all of you for actually LISTENING to what I had to say and for giving this a shot. I got a feeling that some day this little group is going to go down in history as the guys who showed the world how to produce usable free energy, and that's no small thing. It's pretty exciting to see this all coming together and see the results people are having. THere are a few folks who are doing replications who never post here, but communicate with me by phone or e-mail, and so I am more aware of some things than all of you, so sometimes i am more excited. So far, everything of importance has been shared here eventually. It is really interesting that someone will tell me "Please don't mention this yet, because I'm not done testing it." and within days someone ELSE will post something about it. Great minds think alike I guess.

Anyway, time for me to get busy and build the latest circuit. Hope you all can do the same. Honestly, two years ago I would have looked at this circuit and not had a clue ONE how to build it. Now I do, which means old dogs CAN learn a thing or two.... if they want it bad enough.

Dave
      Last edited by Turion; 07-20-2012, 04:52 PM.
      “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
      —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• New doesn't want to post here. He is a private person, leave him alone

This is the N channel version, Sorry I do not have time to add big black dots.
        This is the DC to DC converter listed in the schematic. Make sure to read the pinout in the Data sheet.

Also "D" the 8 pin block is an FOD 3182

Cheers
        Matt
        Last edited by Matthew Jones; 04-23-2012, 01:35 PM.

Comment

• diagram

Matt, I noticed that pins 2,5,7 of DC could be connected at the chip and one extra trace in the schematic could be eliminated. I also re-drew the transformer for clarity for beginners. Do you want me to send it to you for approval before posting?

I sent it to you in PM anyway.

Cheers
          Vtech
          Last edited by blackchisel97; 04-23-2012, 05:22 PM.
          'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

• Well well well I think Matt you are close. Let me be a prophet for a second : the solution will be much simpler but with more clever electronics (watching batteries charge or they will overcharge or explode) , then you could make it run totally on capacitors for some long long time.... without killing the dipole. Remember , this is just theory, I wish I could say more , but I will never propose circuit I can't test myself previously - it will be like killing the joke.
            Anyway I just want to express my admiration to Matt thinking path and hard work.
            The only problems I see right now is the reliable method to put those spikes in capacitors- this is the "real Mc'Coy" to figure out dynamic voltage divider electronics Dead batteries are our good excuse to not searching for those other methods but they exists.

Comment

• Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
              Matt, I noticed that pins 2,5,7 of DC could be connected at the chip and one extra trace in the schematic could be eliminated. I also re-drew the transformer for clarity for beginners. Do you want me to send it to you for approval before posting?

I sent it to you in PM anyway.

Cheers
              Vtech
              Actually I got 2 and 5 on the wrong side of the capacitor. I'll fix it.

You can post anything you want just keep in mind what I said.

Matt

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                The only problems I see right now is the reliable method to put those spikes in capacitors- this is the "real Mc'Coy" to figure out dynamic voltage divider electronics Dead batteries are our good excuse to not searching for those other methods but they exists.
                First thing I gotta say is I can prove what I am about to say.

The spikes are not traditional. Tall and slim if you will. When you look at a spike on the scope your are not seeing the time in it. Time is an indicator that something is flowing, so if you have flow in time, you have current.
                The current a spike, like monopole produce, are 90 degrees out of time. So this is the hard part for people to see.

You have 3 dimensions in space, XYZ, then come weight. Electricity is viewed in Vectors so it is only 2 dimensions. Y being the amplitude (Up and Down) X being the time its on. Thats all you see on a scope.
                But with 3 dimensions you miss most of it in the case of spike because you are looking at the Z coordinate and this is going away from your view.

Now if you look AC, both voltage and current, running through an inductor you'll see the quarter wave effect of the inductor on the current. The current will be 90 degrees behind the voltage. Just look up "AC Quarter waves" for an example.

Same thing happens to spike when the voltage of the spike travels through Iron. The current follows it by 90 degrees. So the spike, on the scope has now turned into the X coordinate and we can see its depth, or time. Remember equals the presents of a flow.

With this behavior we can keep a constant and level flow of current coming out of a transformer with a 50/50 duty cycle or less. You make a pulse, turn off the source power, the spike shows up, turns in time and fills in the time you are off. This almost doubles your output.

Now in the past I have heard alot of nonsense about the fact that if you use too much current the spikes won't show up. The "senior people" in this community like to tell you that. This is why we can only get free energy out of a small rotory based motor generator. Nothing could be further from the truth.

This energy is always present from inductive collapse whether you can see it on a scope or not.

Here is a small scenerio, You can test it for yourself if you have the parts.

You will take 2 transformers to plug into the wall.
                1 of them will take 110 vac 1 amp and turn it into 220 vac 1/2 amp.
                1 of them will take 110 vac 1 amp and turn it into 5 vac 22 amp.

Now we take the output of both of those and run it into a bridge rectifier in parallel.
                The rules of parallel say we should average the voltage and add up the amperage. So by this rule we should now have 112.5 volt at 22.5 amps.

Unfortunately this does not happen.

What we end up with when put a load on it is 5 volt at 22.5 amp.

This higher current side draws down the higher voltage side.

This same thing happens with the energy released from inductive collapse. If the spike is present it is drawn down to the level of the higher current on the wire, But it is still there. If you can see them it has the higher current.

So are seeing what I am trying to tell you? We get the to use the current from these spike immediately.

I have another project that has been measured very carefully with good equipment. I pass 19.7 watts through an EI core transformer. 43% of that power is caught in a good battery. we pulse on 50% percent duty cycle.
                The pulse of 19.7 joules creates a transient situation that produces 24.5 joules of energy and comes out at 94% percent duty cycle.

You see the possibility. We have more than doubled our output.

Now transients only get so big. The size of the is directly related to the input voltage of the pulse that goes through the inductor. So as your voltage goes up your current can come down and you can still get the energy out of the transient that is trapped. Or you can take the current up and the gain will be slightly less than what you put in. But with any potential based system you can catch this gain. It can out way all your losses.

I hope you guys follow what I am saying. I have known this for some time and kept it to myself or within small group of people. I am not telling you this so that I have to continue to support you in your search for this effect. I am telling you so you can know whats possible when you go to look for it.
                I have done the leg work this is real effect that produces real usable energy. So there is no reason to doubt it. You just need to find it and start looking for the best way to make it happen.

And don't bother me too much

Good luck
                Matt

Comment

• Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
                  Actually I got 2 and 5 on the wrong side of the capacitor. I'll fix it.

You can post anything you want just keep in mind what I said.

Matt
                  Yes, I just got that too , the DC output would be shorted this way. Pin 1 and 7 are positive in and out, 2 and 5 are neg. in and out. I need another coffee.

Cheers
                  Vtech
                  'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

• I got your PM. I fixed the mistake in the original. Feel free to add your transformer.

Matt

Comment

• Ok, Thanks Matt.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Cheers
                      Vtech

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

• I have been running this thing on and off 2 time today. Still haven't lost anything significant. 2 hours of rest after 1 hour of run.

I gotta look into this further but I am up too 10khz switching speed, and it puts out more power at that speed then it does at 1khz. Both 50% duty cycle.

The only difference is the amount of heat.

I still gotta make sure it is actually turning off and not just throbbing.

Matt

Comment

• Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
                          I have been running this thing on and off 2 time today. Still haven't lost anything significant. 2 hours of rest after 1 hour of run.

I gotta look into this further but I am up too 10khz switching speed, and it puts out more power at that speed then it does at 1khz. Both 50% duty cycle.

The only difference is the amount of heat.

I still gotta make sure it is actually turning off and not just throbbing.

Matt
                          Matt, did you try a bit shorter dc than 50%?
                          I was looking for a core to wind transformer but nothing big enough except ferrite toroid. Wonder if it would work instead of iron or perhaps 1:1 coil on iron core. Otherwise, I'll have to make a trip to the scrap place tomorrow.

Vtech

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

• Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
                            Matt, did you try a bit shorter dc than 50%?
                            I was looking for a core to wind transformer but nothing big enough except ferrite toroid. Wonder if it would work instead of iron or perhaps 1:1 coil on iron core. Otherwise, I'll have to make a trip to the scrap place tomorrow.

Vtech
                            Make the trip get a big EI core. Unless the material in the toroid is iron powder pure (Very rare or very small) it will not spike as needed. Most of them are designed to suppress transient behavior. Although they work good for step up what your are looking for will not come from it.

Most EI cores are designed for lower frequency 50-60 hz. But when you crank them up they get funny (In good way) about different things. The closed multi direction pattern has alot to do with that.
                            I have run cores that are 2 separate winding on either side and they do not work as well either.

I have a pattern in mind that will most likely do more than the EI core but to have it made is to much right now. Maybe I will put a paypal button in my signature. LOL

Anyway get an EI if you can. Any used one will do. Especially if it has multiple sections in the spool so you can isolate the windings that pass through and the winding that collect.

Matt

Comment

• Hi Matt,

I got the basic circuit put together without the recovery circuits yet. I just wanted to see if my pulsing circuit would work ok with this circuit and it does just fine. I also see a strong flywheel effect just as you said. You know what I am talking about. I have some urgent things I have to take care of first then I want to put the rest of the circuit together and start more testing. Hopefully will have something to report later this evening.

Later,
                              Carroll

PS: I guess you won't need to send me a transformer after all. Thanks for the offer.
                              Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

• Carroll.

Just like before motors run real beautiful on it. Just got done with that run.

Very clean and very cold.

Matt

Comment

Working...
                                X