This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bi,
    You have no special gift that allows you to determine what is or is not BS. And since you do not have my machine sitting on your bench, you have no way of knowing whether it works or not. All you can do is continue to try to intimidate or shame me into sharing more than I already have. LOL. Nice try. You're a funny little man.
    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Don't give up!

Originally posted by Iamnuts View Post
      From my own experiments and what I've researched I've never seen even
      a miliwat hour of free energy.
      Think of Edison: how many times did he try different materials to be the filament in his light bulb -- and he even gave up -- before he finally realized he had not exhausted all possibilities when he realized he hadn't yet tried tungsten. That's been my experience with simulating overunity. For as as easy as the simulator makes it, by comparison to reality is even harder, it's still a challenge. You can think you've tried everything and be thoroughly convinced of same yet still the reality is you have not. Hard work is but one of several caveats to free energy.

If the universe wanted it to be easy, She would have self-detonated long ago. She makes it difficult, not to thwart us, but to preserve herself. Because every process has its electrical analog.

Take away the chemistry of dynamite undergoing explosion and leave the electrical activity to remain and just use that to replicate the exact same phenomenon and you will have an explosion of the same magnitude.

Comment

• Year.

Hi Turion,
        how's about you and your friend who's an electrician and a physicist
        from a respected university, set up your device, set it running and leave it
        for a year?
        The chip from an Arduino can be made to do any circuit configurations
        from an auxiliary battery and that wouldn't rob anything from the DUT.
        That would be a much more reliable test than any amount of meters.
        John.

Comment

• blah blah blah ; get off the forum men ; build, learn & share.
          All this challenging with theorical BS won't help anyone here.
          I am not even sure what some of these people are doing on this forum with a mentality like that.

Comment

• Sense.

Unfortunately I'm not a physicist but that doesn't stop me trying to find
            answers.
            I couldn't get my head around "The Vacuum" until I realised the importance
            of the antiparticle,once I realised what happens it all makes sense. Quantum fluctuation. In quantum physics, a quantum fluctuation (or vacuum state fluctuation or vacuum fluctuation) is the temporary change in the amount of energy in a point in space, as explained in Werner Heisenberg's uncertainty principle. This allows the creation of particle-antiparticle pairs of virtual particles.
            You come to realisation that the right amount of uncertainty is also vital to
            functioning of nature.
            You probably won't have the slightest interest in what I'm saying but
            someone might.
            We owe a lot to all the mathematicians and physicists who have dedicated
            most of their lives to research. We'll never have free energy in the form that
            many on here strive for BUT we will manage to harness the Sun and most
            probably fusion.
            I think at the moment if a storage battery could be developed with a thirty
            year lifespan many properties could have said battery. That way much more
            efficient use could be made of renewables and load sharing
            We've got 40kw. solar roof and Tesla car, you can have a ride on the Sun
            but at a hefty financial cost. I see this as infant technology, I'm sure in the
            next decade or two there will be significant advances.
            I'm old and won't live to see it,but boy,I do think the future's looking exciting!!
            John.
            Last edited by Iamnuts; 10-20-2018, 09:10 PM.

Comment

• Gift

Originally posted by Turion View Post
              Bi,
              You have no special gift that allows you to determine what is or is not BS. And since you do not have my machine sitting on your bench, you have no way of knowing whether it works or not. All you can do is continue to try to intimidate or shame me into sharing more than I already have. LOL. Nice try. You're a funny little man.
              Hi Turion,

Actually I do have that special gift, at least pertinent to the subject. All I've ever done is request that you back up your statements. What's wrong with that?

Regards,

bi

Comment

• Dead end.

Originally posted by Majestic81 View Post
                blah blah blah ; get off the forum men ; build, learn & share.
                All this challenging with theorical BS won't help anyone here.
                I am not even sure what some of these people are doing on this forum with a mentality like that.
                Study the physics man, then build.
                Or: just chuck away loads of time and money building crap that hasn't got a
                hope in hell.
                John.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamnuts View Post
                  Study the physics man, then build.
                  Or: just chuck away loads of time and money building crap that hasn't got a
                  hope in hell.
                  John.
                  Well you made your point, same goes for Bi, contribute in this thread in a positive manner or leave this thread for people that choose for themselves to experience/experiment within this modality.
                  Cut the drama and move one if it's not your cup of tea.

Comment

• Contribution

Originally posted by Majestic81 View Post
                    Well you made your point, same goes for Bi, contribute in this thread in a positive manner or leave this thread for people that choose for themselves to experience/experiment within this modality.
                    Cut the drama and move one if it's not your cup of tea.
                    So lies, deception and falsehoods by Turion are acceptable positive contributions but simple request for proof of claim is not. You say to let people choose for themselves to experience/experiment. I say let people hear both sides, the BS and the facts.

How long has Turion been spreading this BS? And not a single valid test showing FE has been posted by anyone. In fact every test done properly had disproved his claims.

bi

Comment

• bi,
                      Thread: Self-Recharging Battery Supply of Carlos F. Bentiez by Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by j dove View Post
                      ... For even the presenter stated at the end that it could not keep up a charge on the battiers due to there size.
                      ... Your money is better kept in your wallet.

Jeff

LOL. THIS is your proof that what Matt and I have show does not work? Have you learned NOTHING from what we have showed. Apparently NOT. How many times have we stated that the internal resistance in small batteries is TOO MUCH for the system to function properly. So you quote Peter where he ALSO STATES that it won't work with small batteries. WOW! Smoking gun! You are indeed Sherlock Holmes and have sniffed out the fraud. And is THAT the setup Matt and I have been showing? No. What Peter was trying to do was show that what Benitez had in his patents is correct, and WORKS, and it does, but it is NOT the same as what we have shown. A Mazda is not a Chevy, just because they have four wheels and go down the road.

Quote by bi from post 4239
                      IIRC, you said your generator output 1800 watts while using 300 watts input power. That is BS. If true, it is a billion dollar... trillion dollar machine. Yet you sit there typing at us instead of saving the planet. Big of you.

Yes, it is"Big of me". I had people talking in terms of tens of millions of dollars for this setup, and instead, I gave it away on the forum so people all over the world could have it for FREE. If you don't think that was a DIFFICULT decision to make, you are an ABSOLUTE moron. Of course I knew that already. And YOU stating that my claim is BS doesn't make it true any more than YOU claiming pigs can fly means they will suddenly all sprout wings.

You have shown us YOUR character. You have NOTHING to contribute. All you do is detract and derail. You gave your WORD that you would leave this thread if Matt and I admitted this stuff doesn't work and that are frauds. So we did, and yet here you are AGAIN.

You refuse to reveal your true identity, hide in the dark and take pot shots at our reputations. Come out into the light little man, so that when you are proven wrong, it is YOUR reputation that gets a big dump taken on it. Otherwise, just shut up and go somewhere else. We don't need cowards here who won't stand up and be counted. We need researchers, which you CLEARLY are not, or you would be all over what we have shown to prove to YOURSELF whether it is true or not. Because that's what RESEARCHERS do, they investigate. They don't wait for others to do it for them. Tine to put up or shut up.

Yes, I need to show inputs and outputs, but I have no place to set my system up until I get completely moved into the new house and the old one remodeled for sale. I cannot justify to my wife working on this stuff when we are making two house payments until one house is sold. I will eventually get time to do a video, and share it with anyone interested but YOU. And by the way, seven years ago when I first started working on this generator, I posted all kinds of videos of inputs and outputs, running lights and stuff. Those are all gone now, because at one point I realized how valuable this was and deleted them all from YouTube. But SOME people have seen them because I have been contacted. So there are people out there who ALREADY have the proof.
                      Last edited by Turion; 10-21-2018, 02:41 PM.
                      “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Why me?

bi,
                        Thread: Self-Recharging Battery Supply of Carlos F. Bentiez by Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Quote:
                        Originally Posted by j dove View Post
                        ... For even the presenter stated at the end that it could not keep up a charge on the battiers due to there size.
                        ... Your money is better kept in your wallet.

Jeff

LOL. THIS is your proof that what Matt and I have show does not work?
                        It's just an example. {edit}

You refuse to reveal your true identity, hide in the dark and take pot shots at our reputations.
                        Don't try to make this about me. Truth is truth. Facts are facts. Check it out. It doesn't matter who types it into the post. I don't want readers going on my reputation. I want them to check out what I compose. Just like I don't care who you are. I'm just concerned with the statements you post. And when I check them out, guess what? BS. Falsehoods. Unsubstantiated claims. Misconceptions.

Tine (time) to put up or shut up.
                        As I've been saying. You make the claim. You put up.
                        Those are all gone now, because at one point I realized how valuable this was and deleted them all from YouTube.
                        Poor baby. I know how you feel. I had the golden fleece but a while back realized how valuable it was, so I threw it away.

Come on. Tens of millions?

A man makes a claim; a man backs up that claim. Otherwise it's as good as BS.

bi
                        Last edited by bistander; 10-23-2018, 12:31 AM. Reason: Comment removed because it was considered out of line.

Comment

bi,
                          You insist all you have done is ask us to back up our claims. That’s a bold faced lie. You have called us liars and frauds, insinuated that all this is done to possibly sell something. And STILL you hide in the shadows like a child. You say it isn’t about you. But you have MADE it about you by calling names from the dark. Be a man or shut up. Oh, or LEAVE this thread as you gave your WORD you would do. What’s your word worth? Not much as we’ve discovered. You conveniently skipped over my comment on that. That’s what you do. Ignore whatever you don’t like.

You are absolutely correct. Truth is truth and facts are facts. You have no facts about what I have on my bench, and you don’t know the truth. That it doesn’t work may or may NOT be the truth. I make my claims based on the loads I have run and the readings on my meters. Could I be wrong? Possibly, but I doubt it. You make yours based on your superpowered BS detector. Possibly, YOUR opinion is that of a little man who has NOT done the experiments and hides in he dark shouting that it can’t possibly work because he hasn’t seen it work. If you want to say you don’t BELIEVE it works, that’s one thing, but to say it doesn’t work or can’t work is a statement of fact, and you do not have the facts. I have no respect for that frame of mind and I have no respect for you. To accuse us of being liars or committing fraud steps across a line. You’ve called me a liar and a fraud. While you hide in the shadows. Wow!

Comment

• Don't reply and neither will I

You have called us liars and frauds, insinuated that all this is done to possibly sell something. ...
                            The lies and fraud were there in print in your posts. Insinuation... not. Matt certainly offered to take money from me in writing. You? You're selling something, maybe not for money, but selling a line of BS nonetheless.

Again..... All I ask is proof of your claim.

All you have is BS, and insults.

bi

Comment

• Readings.

There's no need for tests, meters and readings. Just let the thing run, if
                              it goes for, say a month and shows no sign of deteriorating performamce
                              you've most probably got something.

Actually proving something with measurements is horrendously difficult, especially in these sorts of situations.

Comment

• Don't reply????

bi,
                                One AGAIN you ignored your promise to leave here and not come back. I think besides having broken your word, that also makes you a liar. Don't reply and neither will I??? LOL. So you get the last word on a thread I created and have dedicated years of my life to? Not happening little man.

All I have is BS and insults? Not! Actually what I HAVE is a working machine. What you have is your arrogance and stupidity. You don't know NEARLY as much as you think you do about what has been built, what works, and where things are headed. Still too much of a coward to give us your real name? I thought so.

So I'm a liar and a fraud and you are an ignorant coward. Glad we've got that straight!

Iamnuts,
                                There is a working Tesla switch based on the Benitez patents that has been running not for hours or days or even weeks or months, but for years the last time I had good information about it. It is NOT mine to share, but because the work I have been doing is so similar, I was "allowed" to know about it. That was some time back, so it may NOT be working at this time. I don't know. The Benitez stuff works. BUT NOT WITH TOY BATTERIES.

Comment

Working...
                                X