Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whatever it was burtpulizzi is trying to say is obviously some kind of spam that has gone though a really bad translation software into English. Either that, or we have just had our first real communication with an alien life force. The former is of little interest, while the latter could definitely be interesting.
    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
      Whatever it was burtpulizzi.....
      Its one of those thingamagigs.....

IN the event of Spam...
      -Click "Permalink" On the top right corner of the post.
      -Copy the address from your browsers address bar.
      -Click on the little button for "report"

- Paste the address into the comment box, with a small note humbly requesting the post be removed as spam.

- submit the request and look out for the magic to happen.

LOL
      Matt

Comment

• mag amps AV plug

Originally posted by Turion View Post
        Duncan,
        Very, very interesting. I don't have any toroids lying around except extremely small ones and they are too big a pain to wrap, so I have ordered a couple to experiment with. My researching the things you brought up led me here:

Avramenko's Free Electrons Pump v1.0 by Jean-Louis Naudin

This, I believe, is a most interesting post in and of itself, but fits in with what we are all searching for. I feel like we are all nibbling around the edges of the same pie and eventually someone is going to take a bite and get bit of that dark chocolate filling. (My favorite)

Dave
        Regarding the magnetic radio patent you posted . The AV plug and the linear wave. The Iron battery we were considering a long time ago … I add this, notice the AV plug is used here long before the Russian was heard of (or probably born) http://maybaummagnetics.files.wordpr...68-71-27-2.pdf
        Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Maybe apollo 20 returned again to the moon to see again the mothership

Comment

• Duncan, I appreciate your taking the time to respond. It gives me hope that you might get to know me a little better and vice versa . You said ..... and is not reproducible.... I disagree. The 3 battery system is indeed reproducible even if not consistent in its results, although I do agree it is not yet ready for university testing. That's why my suggested 3 phase tests allow for multiple runs of the 3 battery system until the best result is obtained in phase 2 without adding any outside extra energy to phase 2. This allows for the most favorable result possible. Then phase 3 measures it. Let's not worry about the universities yet. Just show a reasonable metric for over unity. If successful, the testing can be made more specific and reliable. Now, do I really sound like the other mentally deranged skeptics you mention? I believe in what Turion is reporting at this point and would like to add some value to the project. I hope I've made it clear that I hope this project succeeds even though I do not currently believe that over unity currently exists in our universe. An over unity device model perpetually working on my desk would definitely change my mind (and would go great with my office decor). A good skeptic should thoroughly and fairly investigate phenomena without discouraging anyone from succeeding. We may not agree all the time, but we can still be friends. Do not let other reported failures (on the internet) stop you from succeeding.

By the way, have you tried using a specific gravity battery tester on all cells to predict if a prospective dead battery will be successful? It might help save money when buying dead batteries and if it works, may help in understanding what is going on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skeptic View Post
              I do not currently believe that over unity currently exists in our universe.

I can easily prove that you are incorrect. All you need do is ask.

An over unity device model perpetually working on my desk would definitely change my mind (and would go great with my office decor).

I can make that happen for you and for little cost if you are indeed truly interested. Well, let's leave out that nasty word perpetual nothing last forever.

A good skeptic should thoroughly and fairly investigate phenomena without discouraging anyone from succeeding.

I've yet to meet a good skeptic.
              However, you seem to be a good egg so I rescind the above joke.

All scientific inquiry should be met with a healthy skeptical approach, however, a true skeptic does not care about scientific methodology. They are normally stuck in a belief system based on scientific dogma and their own personal filters and prejudices.

Using the moniker Skeptic, implies that you are of that sort, however, like I said; you seem to be a better egg than the typical skeptic so I reserve judgement, but it is easy for me to understand Duncan's initial response to you.

You must also factor in his British dry humor and cultural differences. A better egg and a more thorough researcher than Duncan doesn't exist in my opinion.

Edit: Your request would have to be in the form of a new thread entitled OU Proof or similar so as to not hijack this thread.
              Last edited by OrionLightShip; 07-13-2013, 06:51 PM.

Comment

• Semantics

My friends,
                We are diverted from our true purpose when discussing the possibility of over unity. It is not. Only due to the archaic definition. Who cares. We are working with an environmental energy that is not yet defined or explained in our taught version of this universe. That is the true nature of what we do on this thread. Even our tools that have been built based on our current definitions and are faulty when it comes to measuring this energy. What can be measured is the amount of work done by these devices. Most of you on this thread know my observations by now. I have testified my results over the many posts. This system is successful at pulling the "unknown" environmental energy from the "aether" and give us more work than what would be expected with our current laws of energy. If you want proof, build it yourself. It's easy and cheap. What we seek is a way to "lock" in the influx of power when everything is just right. This requires an understanding that is currently, more intuitive observation, than scientific fact due to all the undefined unknowns. I know of a number of individuals who have seen that big influx and THAT is what drives us to understand. Over unity, bah... just an excuse to do nothing. We are tapping the environment for something a bit better than our current energy sources. Nothing more. It's been there all along, we are just starting to pay attention.

Randy
                _

Comment

• Like so

Girls and boys because of your revelations quite a lot of circumstantial evidence is starting to fit together in such a way that it becomes pretty much irrefutable apart from devising specific experiments and tests so as to expand and share our knowledge.
                  This rather more extends to what doesn't happen as much as what does, some thing that has nagged for some time is Matt's observation that the same batteries were required , this in turn resulted in the drawing I submitted of the bridge . In short (for whatever reason) the system is being matched to series resonance and tracking it holds the state you know so well.
                  The observation by Randy that Internally one side of his battery posts were being "fried" indicates that the “ground effect” he talks of is very much true and could well cause the effect.
                  This incidentally is supported by the size of the earth cable in any of the TK video's watched.
                  I now start to get a much stronger feel for this elusive energy and the more I seem to share with you guys and the more you respond the stronger it gets so …. I really don’t expect you to go all over this again I just include the links for those who haven’t .. before, First this very early series of video's by EPD points out very clearly the distinction between transverse and longitudinal waves.
                  Part 1 of 6: Eric Dollard Tesla Longitudinal wave Energy SBARC Ham Radio with Chris Carson - YouTube
                  If you listen to them all several times Eric makes a few things very clear

1/ transverse waves do not exist in outer space .. space then is a conductor of the linear wave and an insulator of the transverse wave.

2/ This then means we are actually existing between the plates of a giant capacitor …. one plate being ground and the other being the ionosphere, If you could imagine yourself inside a capacitor you would expect things to alter as you neared one of the plates , Oliver heaviside observed that effect
                  Kennelly–Heaviside layer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

“There is no absolute scale of size in the Universe, for it is boundless towards the great and also boundless towards the small .Oliver Heaviside.

of course on a scale of things this layer is tissue paper thin, and IMHO every time energy is consumed that is not natural and free the dielectric that is our living space is injured a little more.
                  If you regard the likes of Fukushima as an “accident “ I think you are wrong, view it rather as a dielectric breakdown and flash over. What ever the force of creation may be its not in favour of the present arrangement that much seems very clear.

3/EPD tells us the transverse wave is mostly air bound with a very small ground wave the linear wave however is mostly a ground wave with a very small air wave.
                  Its now safe to observe because of Randy's conclusion and the huge cables and grounding at
                  Bolinas and Wardenclyff that we are using what in radio terms could be called a “ground wave”
                  and of course ground waves react differently depending on where you are and the structure of the ground. So for skeptic who uses the term overunity … no (although I slip and use the term myself sometimes) we are COP +1 and the energy for want of a better word is gifted by ground currents.
                  These are otherwise known as Telluric currents. Of course like anything thing else that needs to be researched in depth the WWW has little or no information it being little more than a knowledge filter, propaganda tracking and spying device now. However here is an old map ..

These currents are huge many thousands of amps circulating around our world. Obviously when the currents hit something different (like oil for instance) the characteristic pattern and voltage changes
                  I suspect this is how “water divining” or in fact any divining works.
                  Don L Smith makes It clear that it was access to these “oil” maps and the Telluric information that allowed him to build his machines. The book magnetic current starts with what ? ... Its location of course.
                  You all surly notice that as you enter an area of research that is critical to this development the information dries up ? I'm afraid we are the last generation to be able to get at this before a cloak of total darkness falls.
                  If you are imagining when I say “ground wave” a slow thing that needs a wire … do not .. it is huge currents, extremely fast and chaotic in nature just as Marcus Reid describes
                  Marcus Reid Crystal Converter Battery - Casimir Effect - Part 1 - YouTube
                  they are if you like “modulated “ It is these Telluric currents and his study of them that Hubbard tells us resulted in his machine.
                  So we have little information available .. its all hidden and suppressed but the picture forms we now need to “capture” this telluric current …. call it sea of energy, call it Aether , call it magnet's in fact you can call it Mary for all I care but we want a piece of it! This is a circuit of a simple crystal set
                  it works on the only sort of electricity that is supposed to exist “transverse, the tuning consists of a coil and variable capacitor in parallel , tuning to “resonance “ produced maximum voltage and minimum current.

It should come as no surprise that the ground wave which is longitudinal is tuned in exactly the opposite way … not parallel resonance but “series resonance” that is maximum current and minimum voltage.
                  Resonant RLC Circuits

this then is the state of play that you wish to hold and maintain . Resonance with the telluric current in your area . Move the machine else where and you'll have to adjust it accordingly.
                  (explains a bit for you doesn't it David?) This series resonant state is obviously hard to find and even harder to hold … however there are some circuits that can do it, One is called a Meissner oscillator

and another is the Royer oscillator

you will see the Royer oscillator is at the core of of the gene-genie thing and for just that reason or though perhaps they haven't realised it themselves. So they bought the whole hot plate .. no matter all roads lead to Rome. Here's how the whole hot plate works simply explained … you will see its “resonant” to the Iron
                  Simple DIY Induction Heater - RMCybernetics
                  I'll return to these two oscillators and resonance in a short while meanwhile I would like you to absorb what happens to a lead acid battery … (which I demonstrated long ago to be series and parallel resonate) here
                  Lead acid battery maximiser
                  of course he isn’t staying on the resonant frequency with a simple oscillator but pishhhhing about with stupid annoying digital crap that seem to be a pox of this generation. Never the less you can see whatever the size of the battery it charges very fast indeed.
                  Its rather like Bedini's SSG its spluttering in and around resonance .. some times. There's more to this and if you rush off and start trying to build these these circuits with mild steel bolts and the like you'll fail, but never the less lets look at a couple of systems that use either resonant oscillator to hold the resonant point to go flying COP+1.
                  This first example is a variation of Joe Flynn parallel paths, Thane Heins bi contraption and many others .. the guys opted to use the Meissner oscillator
                  Free Energy Power Generator - YouTube
                  however when he says Iron loop .. the hysteresis response of that “iron” is obviously very important.
                  And not surprisingly almost impossible for mere mortals to obtain any more.
                  Tis the way of t.p.t.b obscure and hide the information … own it... control the production and distribution.
                  Here is the other oscillator being demonstrated .. the royer (can also be seen on the gene-genie thread although it seems to have gone introvert and gollum -ish) ALWAYS A TEMPTATION ALAS
                  seems folks cant accept they are looking looking at enigma variations
                  This is the Royer being used to the same effect
                  TROS - DC/DC charger/converter - YouTube
                  so you have the picture so far boys and girls ? … you catch Telluric current with a series tuned resonant circuit …. but the result of that is chaotic .. in fact here's a little toy you can make Skeptic that will demonstrate it … get a little plastic toy man .. hang him by his neck and find his centre of gravity .. drill a small hole up through his feet on the SG axis and insert a magnet.
                  Build a gibbet to hang him from (like a pendulum) in the base of the gibbet but another magnet under the centre of the pendulum . Can it ever come to rest ?
                  Then put this sign in front of it …. " lying cheating bankster's and scientists not static chaos"
                  and put this picture behind it whilst your at it.

so the chaotic state is resolved by resonance and has been over and again for years . Here's a demonstration of it being done in a parallel state
                  Square Wave Pulse Resonance - YouTube
                  of course much the same sequence is followed in the series resonant state
                  greatly amplified by the addition of telluric power (or whatever you wish to call it)
                  next comes demodulation … what we have at this stage is chaotic just like skeptics little man on his gibbet .. except boys and girls it isn't actually chaotic but two opposing spirals just as Edward Leedskalnin says and just as shown here
                  MAGNETIC VORTEX SPIN DISCOVERY, Sept. 2011, TORNADO UNDERWAT.mp4 - YouTube
                  and you counteract the spiral with its exact opposite spiral .. the result of which has been hugely amplified by the Aether is free energy. And of course there's lots of it .
                  Here's an example of that counteracting the spin in part of a rough sketch I put on another thread a little time ago
                  which I'll link you to rather than repost the picture .. if you don't mind (its not a good daub)
                  http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post234866
                  obviously you can see these “cores” need to be very special extremely wide band frequency wise and with a very soft magnetic response .. or ferrite .. which is what has been used here I suspect
                  Steven Mark solid state generator video 1 - YouTube
                  Steve Marks has obviously opted to take the money and run. Whilst his device is “developed”
                  so now you see how and why Tesla's car (for instance) worked.
                  In fact you should be starting to see quite a lot. And as for university testing … I would say from other guys dealings with universities (steorm) .. keep away … design it cheap simple … make it idiot proof and then blast it over the net in huge amounts … or it'll go down the plug O'l like everything else , Indeed we should be thinking of how to get this thing out now .. because it is very close boys and girls
                  Last edited by Duncan; 07-14-2013, 12:43 PM.
                  Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Well Done!

Well done Duncan. This post is a keeper. Like I said before, no one sums it up like you.
                    Randy
                    _

Comment

• To Skeptic:
                      Just buy Magnacoaster's device. lol
                      Home
                      https://twitter.com/magnacoaster
                      Magnacoastermotors - YouTube

Willis running on DEAD BATTERIES: Pulse motor running on dead battery inverters maxed - YouTube
                      Last edited by a.king21; 07-14-2013, 06:20 PM.

Comment

• a.King21

Thank you for the response.

This is what Sterling Allan and Hank Mills at Peswiki have to say about Magnacoaster:

"Richard Willis, of the Canadian company Magnacoaster, has been promising to ship solid state, over unity generators for three years, but has failed so far to do so. All these years later, though no units have been shipped to customers. He still talks like this will happen very soon."

I've corresponded with Sterling in the past and I believe it is fair to say that he's a strong believer in over unity. If even he doubts the validity of this, a better example would need to be found. Also, my purpose here is not to investigate every claim of over unity on the internet (been there, done that - it never ends). Just the 3 battery system please. Why? Because, in my opinion, you guys are obviously real and genuine in your pursuit. This is what science is all about and is very exciting.
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Duncan - I need more time to completely understand your post to do it justice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
                        OrionLightShip: Thanks for the offer and the explanation. What I am looking for in a device model is one that can run without any fiddling for enough time to clearly demonstrate that some type of over unity is at work, and any on-board power (like a battery) cannot explain the length of the run. Perhaps you would describe the device and its operational characteristics in detail you have in mind? With such a working device in hand, I could be just as persistent as an advocate as I am a skeptic. A working device would be a big deal!

Comment

• Originally posted by Skeptic View Post
                          a.King21

Thank you for the response.

This is what Sterling Allan and Hank Mills at Peswiki have to say about Magnacoaster:

"Richard Willis, of the Canadian company Magnacoaster, has been promising to ship solid state, over unity generators for three years, but has failed so far to do so. All these years later, though no units have been shipped to customers. He still talks like this will happen very soon."

I've corresponded with Sterling in the past and I believe it is fair to say that he's a strong believer in over unity. If even he doubts the validity of this, a better example would need to be found. Also, my purpose here is not to investigate every claim of over unity on the internet (been there, done that - it never ends). Just the 3 battery system please. Why? Because, in my opinion, you guys are obviously real and genuine in your pursuit. This is what science is all about and is very exciting.
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Duncan - I need more time to completely understand your post to do it justice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
                          OrionLightShip: Thanks for the offer and the explanation. What I am looking for in a device model is one that can run without any fiddling for enough time to clearly demonstrate that some type of over unity is at work, and any on-board power (like a battery) cannot explain the length of the run. Perhaps you would describe the device and its operational characteristics in detail you have in mind? With such a working device in hand, I could be just as persistent as an advocate as I am a skeptic. A working device would be a big deal!
                          It's out of date. Magnacoaster is now shipping. Nice try.

Comment

• no hijacking zone

Originally posted by Skeptic View Post
                            Perhaps you would describe the device and its operational characteristics in detail you have in mind?
                            Any discussion on this thread of anything other than Dave's 3BGS technology, which I know to be the real deal, is not proper forum etiquette and I really have a huge respect for these guys so.......please see my previous post.

Comment

• perhaps ?

I hope your right a.king reading through this there seems much in common
                              Rasa's Zero Point Institute Announces Emerging Generators Galore
                              I really don't care which system starts to expose the lie ... that particular one looks over the top to me! also although
                              I haven't don't done any sort of experiment to prove it, but it has flashed into my mind that on the vortex video magnetflipper posted only one wire is shown.. a'la one wire transmission, or if you wish .. series resonance again … needs a bit more thought however but the conception seems to add fuel to the fire and it fits. With the magnetic arrangement . as for magnacoaster I'm sure we can do better than that monster
                              but the revolution has to start somewhere

Comment

• Originally posted by a.king21 View Post
                                It's out of date. Magnacoaster is now shipping. Nice try.
                                a.king21: Since this is off subject for this thread perhaps it can be continued elsewhere. Anyone can say it's shipping without any reference. Links? Reviews? Any evidence? Please email me some evidence of a successful device.

Comment

Working...
                                X