Tesla / Imhotep Radiant Energy Circuit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Radon salt

You can buy radon salt pretty cheap :-) that is what you'll find in the clock dials.. Which is what makes the europium phosphor :-)

Unitednuclear.com also has some nice radiation sources :-)

***in my new circuit 11.. The encapsulator is enclosed in a plastic globe.. So the encapsulator goes up the center of a "light bulb" structure.. It's actually a round holiday coke bottle.. Have noticed an extreme increase in electrical potential :-) Will post photos.. Have noticed after sparking the gap it exhibits a reverse bias of the capacitors of about a 1/3 the original charge.. Before climbing back to the positive correct polarity of the caps :-) normally a capacitor retains a forward bias and because of dielectric absorption retains correct polarity at a 'self charging' percentage of the original voltage.. Am experimenting with this further.

Comment

I'm still trying to get this thing to work under it's own ionization, how long is it supposed to take to ionize the air in the tube? I currently have an aluminum wire holding the Americium 241 and I'm wondering if there needs to be copper inside the tube for it to work as well. I'm 3400ft above sea level, so height shouldn't be the problem.

So far I've made 1 interesting discovery: the idea came from a warning on the smoke detector package not to put it within 5 ft of a fluorescent light bulb. Forget needing a Tesla coil or plasma globe: just get a compact fluorescent! When I tested it by putting it near my desk lamp the voltage began skyrocketing. It is still not charging fast to light an LED for more than a flash.

Comment

Originally posted by LetsReplicate View Post
        I'm still trying to get this thing to work under it's own ionization, how long is it supposed to take to ionize the air in the tube? I currently have an aluminum wire holding the Americium 241 and I'm wondering if there needs to be copper inside the tube for it to work as well. I'm 3400ft above sea level, so height shouldn't be the problem.

So far I've made 1 interesting discovery: the idea came from a warning on the smoke detector package not to put it within 5 ft of a fluorescent light bulb. Forget needing a Tesla coil or plasma globe: just get a compact fluorescent! When I tested it by putting it near my desk lamp the voltage began skyrocketing. It is still not charging fast to light an LED for more than a flash.

Yes... Any high frequency (cfl, tesla coil, lightning) will cause ionization to increase.. As well as vlf and lf... I noted that yesterday during the caps polarity reversal, earth was being bombarded by protons from a solar eruption... Have not been able to reproduce the effect with the same extent of charge (only .5v) with no alpha emitter.. The additional enclosure around the encapsulator is definitely adding some interesting effects.. Am trying to excite the encapsulator coil (still tuning) using a ferromagnetic resonance (108 Hz) .. Working on a new flip flop "eruptive discharge) circuit to increase potential without the small dampening effect (when ions don't clear the spark gap)..dissimilar electrodes seems to be working well at the moment.

***Try a cfl that's on a dimmer switch and get the light pulsing... It'll add a nice increase to the electrical yield of the circuit when excited near the flickering CFL ;-) And the cfl will consume less energy (moreso than the cfl in regular solid state :-))

What parts are you using also? Different components react slightly different. The galena and germanium diodes excite more readily than silicons :-)

Comment

Led

Don't forget that you can obtain high voltages at low currents without an on/off pulsing of the dc... Calculate the initial voltage and current and add a resistor to the led in series that will bring the current to the LED rating :-) without a resistor, you'll either blow the LED or not have enough current to light it.. Since it's high frequency voltage, the voltage an pass through the led fairly high without destroying it... It's the current you're interested in increasing.. That's what will light the led...

Interesting proof of concept..
          Use joule theif and AA battery to power a CFL...Excite the circuit..
          Notice more power output from circuit than required to light the CFL :-) there's a million ways to invoke ionization.. All of them will work :-)

Comment

I've been experimenting with high voltages and many different bulbs.

Whilst doing so I noticed that I could hold the terminals of the bulbs whilst the circuit is running with no shock felt.

Every other bulb, led, cfl, fluro, incandescant, high pressure sodium, metal halide I have been able to touch both terminals live and felt nothing at all.

However, today I decided to have a go at a xenon flash bulb from a disposable camera.

I copped a right pisser off the bulb, meaning its either amplifying the current or the voltage.

Try using one for a spark gap and see what happens.

The other interesting effect is the white lightning inside the bulb.

Made me wonder whether lightning takes its route to earth through xenon. Which would explain why it is white light.

Comment

Lightning and further experimentation

Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
              I've been experimenting with high voltages and many different bulbs.

Whilst doing so I noticed that I could hold the terminals of the bulbs whilst the circuit is running with no shock felt.

Every other bulb, led, cfl, fluro, incandescant, high pressure sodium, metal halide I have been able to touch both terminals live and felt nothing at all.

However, today I decided to have a go at a xenon flash bulb from a disposable camera.

I copped a right pisser off the bulb, meaning its either amplifying the current or the voltage.

Try using one for a spark gap and see what happens.

The other interesting effect is the white lightning inside the bulb.

Made me wonder whether lightning takes its route to earth through xenon. Which would explain why it is white light.
              Lightning travels from the ground upward. That's why saint elm's fire forms (coronal discharge)... We see the light traveling down the stream of ions as the air ionizes. HF.. HV through any of the inert gasses does increase the current/voltage... Radiant energy prefers high resistance to travel 'over' the gas.. Rather than through it :-) more resistance.. Greater yield of wattage.. I've held back a few key components to see if anyone else notices through experimentation.. Kudos to you for noticing :-) im glad more and more are starting to tap into the 'sea of energy'... I could reveal all my findings, but then some findings I may have missed might go unnoticed by replicating what has already been achieved. ;-) I'm surprised no one has tried the circuit with a wimshurst machine yet with two circuit attached to each side of the leydens... Even with a dc motor attached.. To spin the disks.. You may be surprised at a "perpetual motion" effect...(doesn't violate thermodynamics.. Drawn energy from the surrounding environment)... Modifying a bedini circuit with my circuits 5-9 (one of them) yields the same... I've tried writing to John Bedini to show this to him, but have yet to heat back (almost a month)... To those who are emailing me their findings.. Be sure to post them here for everyone else.

Another interesting experiment is to vacuum seal the encapsulator with lithium metal rod in place of the americium ;-) (do not handle lithium with bare or moist hands!!!)... AA Batteries have quite a bit of lithium metal ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by mcombatti View Post
                Working on a new flip flop "eruptive discharge) circuit to increase potential without the small dampening effect (when ions don't clear the spark gap)..dissimilar electrodes seems to be working well at the moment.

What parts are you using also? Different components react slightly different. The galena and germanium diodes excite more readily than silicons :-)
                You might want to try an SCR or Triac: they are solid state spark gaps that don't spark.

NTE110A Germanium RF diodes, 0.1uF Mylar 400v capacitors on the input. I was using 2 sets of two 1000uF, 50v capacitors, in series to get 500uF each but picked up some 470uF 50v ones today. I know the circuit is built properly as I've used this kind of circuit before and it is working reasonably well when driven by a CFL (the lamp is not going to like having a dimmer added to it, but it's a cheap $5 one anyway) and unloaded, it's defiantly the ion tube causing the problem. Is the coil supposed to go clockwise, counter-clockwise, or does it matter? (assuming the cork is down and we're looking at the glass bottom of the tube from above)

My encapsulators are:

I rolled aluminum foil up so it expands inside, then stuffed cotton balls in to stick it to the walls. I'm using superglue to hold the foil on the outside, and to hold the coil. I got a bunch more of the jars today (5 more packages): if I make enough assorted coils I'm bound to hit a working one.

Comment

Coil winding

You might want to try an SCR or Triac: they are solid state spark gaps that don't spark.

NTE110A Germanium RF diodes, 0.1uF Mylar 400v capacitors on the input. I was using 2 sets of two 1000uF, 50v capacitors, in series to get 500uF each but picked up some 470uF 50v ones today. I know the circuit is built properly as I've used this kind of circuit before and it is working reasonably well when driven by a CFL (the lamp is not going to like having a dimmer added to it, but it's a cheap $5 one anyway) and unloaded, it's defiantly the ion tube causing the problem. Is the coil supposed to go clockwise, counter-clockwise, or does it matter? (assuming the cork is down and we're looking at the glass bottom of the tube from above)

My encapsulators are:

I rolled aluminum foil up so it expands inside, then stuffed cotton balls in to stick it to the walls. I'm using superglue to hold the foil on the outside, and to hold the coil. I got a bunch more of the jars today (5 more packages): if I make enough assorted coils I'm bound to hit a working one.

My most recent coil has a lead at the top (bottom of your bottle) and is wound around starting at the top of the foil (electrical taped)..of the Leyden style encapsulator.. Counter clockwise.... Approximately 300 turns (to bottom of foil... Top of your bottle) and taped again...burn the laquer off the wire on the cork side and connect to antenna terminal of te circuit... If the jar (encapsulator) is enclosed inside another 'globe' you can drill a hole and run the (bottom side of jar...actually top of encapsulator) antenna lead from the coil through the top.. And add additional length antenna and a plate if needed.... I will post my latest model image first thing in the morning.

Comment

My most recent coil has a lead at the top (bottom of your bottle) and is wound around starting at the top of the foil (electrical taped)..of the Leyden style encapsulator.. Counter clockwise.... Approximately 300 turns (to bottom of foil... Top of your bottle) and taped again...burn the laquer off the wire on the cork side and connect to antenna terminal of te circuit... If the jar (encapsulator) is enclosed inside another 'globe' you can drill a hole and run the (bottom side of jar...actually top of encapsulator) antenna lead from the coil through the top.. And add additional length antenna and a plate if needed.... I will post my latest model image first thing in the morning.
                    Wait, this thing takes 300+ turns of magnet wire?!?!? Why did the only image you show of the one you made only have 3 turns of 18 gauge and you claim it gave you 34v @ greater than 1 watt? That lead me to believe that we were looking to balance inductance with capacitance trying to hit a high resonant frequency instead of "as much inductance as it will hold" (which would have been my first thought had there not been a misleading picture).

...It's a good thing I picked up magnet wire on a whim today or I'd be quite angry right now. Even still, had I known it would take that much inductance, I'd have gotten more wire so I could make it bifilar to save space as it more than doubles the inductance per turn and halves the winding time.

Please don't withhold any more information, it defeats the purpose of this if you do. People need to be able to get the circuit working in the way you claim it works or they will start to think it's just another of those scams... To be frank, the bulk of your circuit minus the negative resistor are a very common scam known as the "Tesla secret circuit", which I why I already had all the parts I needed to build it: I was debunking it. The common theme with the "Tesla secret circuit" is to misrepresent how much power comes out of it by several orders of magnitude (the radiant cell phone charger is the most common scam). I'll experiment with the device when I get it working, I'll also help other people get theirs working while giving YOU credit, I shouldn't need to reinvent YOUR wheel to prove you right. It's not a replication if I have to reinvent the damn thing... Not a single person besides you has posed in this thread that they have a working one yet, until they do your claim is somewhat suspect (if someone does have a working one please say so, and post a picture of a working, self-running tube as that is the ONLY part of this circuit that I need to know about). I want you to be right, and I want this circuit to work, but I have to say that I'm not holding out high hopes right now because you've frustrated me.

I apologize if this sounds antagonizing, but this is about the fourth major inconsistency I've noticed in your instructions. If you're really trying to share real information about energy generation to help people then there is nothing to by gained be hiding anything.

I'd love a model of if, or even a crude drawing would be good as long as it actually has the information needed to build one. A picture of a working, finished tube would also be EXTREMELY helpful as people will know about what it is supposed to look like. Once I get it working, I'll be willing to do a complete soup-to-nuts instructions write-up for you, including layouts for circuit boards, pictures, videos, 3d computer models, and give a place for people to post replications of it while talking about how well it works (which is what you wanted anyway) because that is my job: to prove you right and help you spread the free energy. So please: help me help you.

In order to make yours self-run, did you need to put more than one curie of Americium as the emitter? You mention it, but you weren't specific. How many did you put in before it blew the circuit, and which part did it blow?

Also: you hint that your circuit includes a photo-tube as a spark gap: is that located on a node connected to the negative resistor?

Edit: I got the new jar wound, it's working a little better. I found out that the jars will give even higher voltage than with just a CFL if it is sitting on Fluorite while the CFL is shinning on it. I'm getting reasonable voltage now, but not much current. The LED is very dim, but it stays lit now. I'll get more wire and wind a high-inductance coil tomorrow to see if I hit my capacitor max voltage naturally. I'm willing to call this proof of concept, so I'd like to apologize for the criticism earlier in this message.
                    Last edited by LetsReplicate; 11-27-2011, 11:07 AM. Reason: addition.

Comment

All the Mystery Dissolved

To dissolve all mystery, and self discovery...I have laid out the circuit piece by piece, with components and reasoning behind "WHY" it all works. I have also taken the time to do the frequency tuning for you :-)...you can work the coils out...

Following is a pretty in-depth "instructional" to replicate the full High Power (wattage) circuit...

**I'm glad you see that this is not a "scam" circuit... :-) I too am familiar with the scam "Cell phone charger"... It's actually patented as the APM (Ambient Power Module)...although lacks any sort of tuning... Hermann Plauson powered most of Germany using the same circuit (tuned!) for the world fair... I have combined the works of Tesla, Murray, and Plauson...and removed the mystery behind the circuits for you...I hope there are still some discoveries to find.... (thus my experimental circuit 11) :-)

I have left no more secrets... Use caution with High Voltages! (low ones too)

Comment

Ionization Material

1 Curie Americium (.9 will be sufficient)...(.1) would work..just need a voltage bias to avoid "priming" the circuit.

Edit: 1 MICRO curie
                        Last edited by mcombatti; 11-28-2011, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Elevation....

Below 1750 feet... you will need to increase the resonant frequency of the circuit.... although I have said the circuit will not function below the critical elevation point...it will indeed with some "fan-angling" (tuning)... location in the world can also effect the best frequency...above 1750 feet and below the stratosphere...the circuit will work as described above :-) Using a plate to collect ionized particles alone will not work below 1750...

Comment

solar cell

Originally posted by StweenyA View Post
                            @mcombatti, thanks very much for those photo's and all!

I am going to get my hands dirty this weekend

I have been thinking... You say you use the alpha emitters to create a bias.... Would it not be possible to use something like a small solar cell to do the same thing? Would it have the same effect? How would one connect it up?
                            I imagine anything is possible...although I do not know where to begin using a solar cell...the bias within the tube is equal but opposite to the charge which rides over the coil...the rapid 'sea-saw' motion of charge potentials keeps the ion pump working...

Comment

Apology Accepted :-)

Edit: I got the new jar wound, it's working a little better. I found out that the jars will give even higher voltage than with just a CFL if it is sitting on Fluorite while the CFL is shinning on it. I'm getting reasonable voltage now, but not much current. The LED is very dim, but it stays lit now. I'll get more wire and wind a high-inductance coil tomorrow to see if I hit my capacitor max voltage naturally. I'm willing to call this proof of concept, so I'd like to apologize for the criticism earlier in this message.
                              I am responding because I see you online, and want to make sure you see my latest post :-)

Comment

I am responding because I see you online, and want to make sure you see my latest post :-)
                                Yes, thank you. The frequencies are going to be VERY helpful in getting this working, one of my first bottles was not far off that. I'll order the remaining parts today and hopefully have this working by the end of the week.

The scams are that they never show the complete circuit. For example the cell phone charger (Tesla Secret Generator) misses any mention of the ground or a proper antenna preventing it from being useful.

I was running the circuit as an RF receiving charge pump by using a bifilar sensing pancake coil to cause suction on Earth. The inside of the first coil went to the antenna, outside to the circuit. The earth ground connected from outside to inside on the second coil which is about the same as what we're doing here minus the radiation. I'm wondering if the back-end of your circuit will work as well on that ground pump: I can't see any reason it wouldn't.

Those are nice pictures, did you use a CAD program? I'm using DraftSight these days because AutoCAD is so expensive.
                                Last edited by LetsReplicate; 11-28-2011, 04:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X