Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slider2732 View Post
    Just an update on the cell test.
    One thing that does affect these, is HV. Running a mini Tesla tower at 8" away from a cell, at 3V, the cells drop as though a small load is on them. Typical results would be a cell with resting readinghs of 0.680V @ 4mA, will drop to 0.674V and the milliamps will keep going down by around .1mA per 5 seconds. The voltage will stay at that new reading.
    If the voltage is increased to the tower, the jump down in voltage jumps similarly. At 4.5V, the reading may be 0.668V and sit at that level.
    Switch off the tower and both volts and amps climb again. Kinda odd that.

Infra-red from various sources didn't seem to do much...I haven't tried sunlight yet, due to a storm today.
    A red laser pointer appeared to have no effect.
    I'll try the UV LED's just as soon as I find them
    Outstanding and thank you for your interest and tests that you are running. It could be invaluable knowledge. And remember that infrared is the largest of the light spectrum. It could be that the frequency you are shining at it just simply does not resonate and therefore has no effect.

Also with the tesla tower. Remember we are talking about electromagnetic resonance. Try moving the battery to different locations near the tower at different distances and different locations i/e above, below, to the side. The reason you would want to try this is that a magnet has poles and one side repels and the other attracts. And of course the distance from the magnet also plays a factor in the laws of attraction/repelling. Your battery also has poles so keep in mind which end you are pointing toward the tower. It could be that at the right location, distance and direction that the battery will increase in power instead of decrease. I could be wrong but hey it's just a thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
      piezoelectricity is a mechanical phenomena, so when exciting Enhydro Quartz Crystal, the water cavity would probably have some nano quartz in it due to friction ...

hint: hydro magnetic generator type of phenomena

we are definitely unto something here
      True and because it is already trapped then heating it might cause pressure to build within the cavity. Have to be careful we don't want the crystal to shatter. But I'm also thinking that the right pressure could work to our advantage.

Comment

one more variable i would add, is the use of the Solfeggio Harmonics also known as Fibonacci Harmonics (or multiples of these harmonics )

if we consider the 528 Hz frequency has an effect on us humans, which seems the case ;and if we consider a crystal being on the lower scale of vibration than us humans, it is then conceivable that a higher multiple of the 528 hz has an effect on the Crystal (principle of polarity, principle of vibration, principle of correspondence )

Notice that the virus is at the same harmonic resonance as the ultra violet light. I told you that it was the UVA rays that are passing the virus from one quartz container to the other. Here's a scary thought. Imagine a weapon where you take a UV laser pointer and place a deadly Virus, like eboli, contained in a quartz lens and then shoot the UV laser through it, which would carry the virus in the beam, to make people sick. They would never know what hit them. they wouldn't even feel it or know they had been attacked. Sorry, that's bad carma.

Comment

• Ya know, that's quite true about the resonance possibilities. I'd simply set things up to try different cells and all of which was done while working on another project.
          The fact that resonance plays such a huge part in Tesla towers just didn't occur to me, because of that sidetracking.
          Oh, waving my hand around between cell and tower changed the capacitance and the cell voltage on the one I tried like that would increase and decrease as I moved my hand. It seemed related to physical amount of hand in the way, rather than distance to cell or tower.
          Thanks for your thoughts..will do more tests.

Comment

• Originally posted by shawnnweed View Post
            True and because it is already trapped then heating it might cause pressure to build within the cavity. Have to be careful we don't want the crystal to shatter. But I'm also thinking that the right pressure could work to our advantage.

Now you are starting to use the principle of polarity
            Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slider2732 View Post
              Thanks for your thoughts..will do more tests.
              Thank you Slider and Shawn

Comment

• If you have watched the doc mentioned in the link provided above (http://www.energeticforum.com/152708-post377.html ), you'd understand the importance of the following statement:
                A specific type of quartz crystal known as enhydro quartz works
                even more rapidly to structure water
                . These crystals contain a
                remnant of ancient water that has remained unchanged for eons
                inside the crystal. During the formation of these crystals, water
                was trapped
                . Th is is evidenced by tiny air bubbles in the water—
                formed as the water contracted.
                Air bubbles appear to roll inside
                a tiny cavity in the crystal as the crystal is shift ed. Th e geometric
                structural pattern from the water inside enhydro crystals is
                maintained by the crystal and translated easily to water.
                Hint: even better than the water found in Venezuela....

------
                a thought i had about the doc:

btw: if the universe is all wave, then what you write/say is too ...think about it (also known as principle of Mentalism )
                Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-21-2011, 01:01 PM.

Comment

• From the Kybalion:

The latest word of science is that the atom is composed of a multitude of corpuscles, electrons, or ions (the various names being applied by different authorities) revolving around each other and vibrating at a high degree and intensity. But the accompanying statement is made that the formation of the atom is really due to the clustering of negative corpuscles around a positive one---the positive corpuscles seeming to exert a certain influence upon the negative corpuscles, causing the latter to assume certain combinations and thus "create" or "generate" an atom. This is in line with the most ancient Hermetic Teachings, which have always identified the Masculine principle of Gender with the "Positive," and the Feminine with the "Negative" Poles of Electricity (so called)....
                  The part of the Masculine principle seems to be that of directing a certain inherent energy toward the Feminine principle, and thus starting into activity the creative processes. But the Feminine principle is the one always doing the active creative work-and this is so on all planes. And yet, each principle is incapable of operative energy without the assistance of the other. In some of the forms of life, the two principles are combined in one organism. For that matter, everything in the organic world manifests both genders--there is always the Masculine present in the Feminine form, and the Feminine form. The Hermetic Teachings include much regarding the operation of the two principles of Gender in the production and manifestation of various forms of energy, etc., but we do not deem it expedient to go into detail regarding the same at this point, because we are unable to back up the same with scientific proof, for the reason that science has not as yet progressed thus far. But the example we have given you of the phenomena of the electrons or corpuscles will show you that science is on the right path, and will also give you a general idea of the underlying principles.
                  ------from Thomas Townsend Brown: Electro-Gravity Devices (Office of Naval Research File #24-185, Sept. 15, 1952 by Willoughby M. Cady)

Thomas Townsend BROWN Electro-Gravity Device

2.1 ) It is asserted that the force exerted upon a negatively charged body by a positively charged body is greater than the force exerted upon the latter by the former; that the force differential is proportional to the mass of the dielectric inserted between the bodies; and that the phenomenon is evidence of a new "electrogravitic" effect. Paragraph 4 contains a fuller description of these phenomena.
                  Principle of Gender at work (guess what is dielectric )
                  Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-21-2011, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Notice that the virus is at the same harmonic resonance as the ultra violet light. I told you that it was the UVA rays that are passing the virus from one quartz container to the other. Here's a scary thought. Imagine a weapon where you take a UV laser pointer and place a deadly Virus, like eboli, contained in a quartz lens and then shoot the UV laser through it, which would carry the virus in the beam, to make people sick. They would never know what hit them. they wouldn't even feel it or know they had been attacked. Sorry, that's bad carma.

Did not see it, one more proof, Shawn...you are on fire

and we know now that UVA frequencies of the virus can transfer information to water....
                    Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-21-2011, 02:32 PM.

Comment

• Note: the experiments i post matching the Kybalion, are not just example, you can extract a method from them, just let your imagination work (as the kybalion calls it: let your feminine pole under the direction of your male pole do the creative work )

Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-21-2011, 11:00 PM.

Comment

principle of polarity:

Imagine a medical tool where you take a UV laser pointer and place a healthy cell , like stem cells, contained in a quartz lens and then shoot the UV laser through it, which would carry the healthy information in the beam, to heal sick people .
                        Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-21-2011, 03:31 PM.

Comment

• Principle of Correspondence :

please familiarize yourself with the properties of Fractal Antennas, you'll understand later

hint: you are fractal so is water etc....

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...llector-9.html

throughout my research covering the cosmos to earth and humans , water and fractal always come hand in hand

Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-21-2011, 04:46 PM.

Comment

principle of polarity:

Imagine a medical tool where you take a UV laser pointer and place a healthy cell , like stem cells, contained in a quartz lens and then shoot the UV laser through it, which would carry the healthy information in the beam, to heal sick people .

K.T. TSEN, et al: Inactivation of Viruses by UV Light

K. Tsen: UV Treatment of Blood vs Cancer -- US Patent # 6113566

"Visible Light Pulses Knock Out Viruses in Blood"

(2) U.S. Pat. No. 1,683,877; Edblom et al.; "Means for Treating Blood Stream Infections", wherein the apparatus used is a veni-puncture needle inserted into the patient's vein and the butt end of the needle is attached to tubing into which a container of citrate or oxylate solution is connected. A transfusion pump is attached to the other end of the tubing and the outlet of the pump is connected to an exposure chamber covered by a quartz lens. The source generates rays between 1800-4000 Angstroms.

(3) U.S. Pat. No. 2,074,909; Herzig et al.; "Activation Device for the Heliopyretic Treatment of Matter"; wherein a plurality of parallel radio-active penetrable tubes mounted in a frame are adapted to convey fluid to be exposed to the rays from quartz tubes and a reflector adjustable mounted in the frame to focus the rays.
                            see also: http://www.energeticforum.com/152578-post86.html

he established the spectral boundaries more accurately - 190-330 nm, while the average rate estimated at 300-1000 photons / s per square centimeter. In other words, mitogenetic radiation, open Gurvich, represented the middle and near ultraviolet light of extremely low intensity.
                            Quartz contains both piezoelectric and pyroelectric properties.

Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-23-2011, 01:10 PM.

Comment

principle of polarity:

That is brilliant but of course it would have to be a deep infrared laser probably around 850-950 nanometers. But it should theoretically work. Remember that if death is at one end of the spectrum then life is at the other end. Notice that the cell in the picture is resonant to infrared. And that blood itself is deep red at about the color of 680nanometers. And this is why often times people use heat lamps to induce healing and reduce swelling. Or use Infrared or deep red lasers or LED's to do the same. But is could be the greatest of healing discoveries for generations. You should suggest it to doctors to try. This is truely polarity at its best. Now I do not feel like such an Oger.

Comment

principle of polarity:

And I used to giggle at the idea of using light to heal when I was a child and watched it on startreck. Now I can see its true potentail. Imagine having a spinning disk that could hold several types of cells used for healing specific types of cancer. Deterime the specific type of cancer, spin the disk to set the correct cell in front of the laser to to project the cell into a person without even having to cut them to heal them from any type of cancers.

Comment

Working...
                                X