Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rene BLONDLOT

N-Rays (maybe Orgone )

A focus tube emits, as I have already proved, certain radiations susceptible of traversing metals, black paper, wood, etc. Amongst these, there are some for which the index of refraction of quartz is nearly 2. On the other hand, the index for quartz of the rays remaining from rock-salt, discovered by Prof. Rubens, is 2’18. This similarity of indices led me to think that the radiations observed in the emission of a focus tube would very likely be near neighbors of the rays discovered by Rubens, and that, consequently, they would be met with in the radiation emitted by an Auer burner, which is the source of such rays. I accordingly made the following experiment: an Auer burner is enclosed in a kind of lantern of sheet-iron, completely closed on all sides, with the exception of openings for the passage of air and combustion gases, which are so arranged that no light escapes; a rectangular orifice, 4 cm wide and 6.5 cm high, cut in the iron at the same height as the incandescent mantle, so that the emerging luminous pencil is directed on the aluminum sheet. Outside the lantern, and in front of this sheet, a double-convex quartz lens is placed, having 12 cm focal length for yellow light, behind which is a spark gap of the kind already described, giving very small sparks. The spark is produced by a by a small induction coil, provided with a rotating make and break device, which works with perfect regularity.
    The Professor of Biophysics in the School of Medicine, Augustin Charpentier, became especially adept at seeing the new rays. In a single month (May 1904) he published seven papers on the subject. He found that rabbits and frogs gave off the rays, Tendons stretched by muscles gave no effects, but the biceps muscle did. N rays increased the sensitivity of the human to vision, smell, taste and hearing. Soon he found the rays from living matter were somewhat different from the N rays, and he called them "physiological rays".( Bions ) These latter could even be transmitted along wires. Thus a small copper plate is fixed at the end of a copper wire 90 cm long. At the other end is the phosphorescent screen. When the human body is opposite the plate, the screen lights up, indicating transmission of the radiation through the wire. Both the physiological rays and the N rays were transmitted in this way, he claimed. A long list of medical and biological effects were chronicled in a book published at the time (Ref. 7).
    Quartz seems to be playing tricks on a lot of scientists
    Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-24-2011, 01:04 AM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
      even simpler http://rexresearch.com/rahn/rahn3.pdf on page 5

The same authors found that even the dissolution of NaCl
      in water produces & growth-stimulating radiation (Table 14) This
      energy emission occurs only during the act oI dissolving ; it- ceases
      completely when all the salt i8 in solution' No effect is noticeable
      when sugar is dissolved in water, or when palmitic acid is dissolved
      in alcohol. Wolff and Ras concluded therefore that the process
      of dissociation of salt into ions is the source of ultraviolet'
      truly this document is full of info that could be applied to the rest of the Electromagnetic Spectrum (principle of correspondence )
      now salt water is Na+ Cl + H2O right and when it dissolves, the act of dissolving produces UV light...read what follows

John Kanzius: RF-Induced Hyperthermia vs Cancer -- RF Ignition of Salt Water: US Patent Application # 0060190063

John KANZIUS

Salt Water-Fuel

Filling a test tube with salt water from a canal in his back yard, Kanzius placed the tube and a paper towel in the machine and turned it on. Suddenly, the paper towel ignited, lighting up the tube like it was a wax candle.

"Pretty neat, huh?" Kanzius asked WPBF's Jon Shainman.

Kanzius performed the experiment without the paper towel and got the same result -- the saltwater was actually burning.

----------

and guess what:

Why does blood taste salty?

A sodium test checks how much sodium (an electrolyte and a mineral) is in the blood. Sodium is both an electrolyte and mineral. It helps keep the water (the amount of fluid inside and outside the body's cells) and electrolyte balance of the body. Sodium is also important in how nerves and muscles work.

Most of the sodium in the body (about 85% this number keeps popping up remember your brain has about 85% of water) is found in blood and lymph fluid. Sodium levels in the body are partly controlled by a hormone called aldosterone, which is made by the adrenal glands. Aldosterone levels tell the kidneys when to hold sodium in the body instead of passing it in the urine. (See a picture of the adrenal glands or the kidneys .) Small amounts of sodium are also lost through the skin when you sweat.
      Sodium (Na) in Blood

if you allow me....heehee

rife machine Rife Beam Ray Machine Frequency List

For those who have been studying RIFE for many years now, how many remember the original claim relating to pleomorphics and the need for only 5 or 6 basic frequencies which RIFE said would kill any disease? It is quite similar to what Gaston Naessens claims but Rife preceded him though not using the same terminology.
      now i understand, Rife beam ray modulates the wavelength of UV/infrared produced thanks to Na within your body to fight a particular disease.... (principle of cause and effect and principle of correspondence see post http://www.energeticforum.com/152853-post118.html )

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A SALT OR SUGAR DISSOLVES IN WATER

It would appear that the salt is still present in the water when it dissolves but in such small size particles that you cannot see them.

Bio-Frequency Spectrum (BFS) is a nomenclature for both the frequency and spectrum of physical information emanating from the living human body. BFS is different from the description of frequency and the spectrum of wave length. It has been found that the existence and changes of the physical information not only correlate with the functional status of the body itself, but also can reflect its healthy status. Experiments have confirmed that the living body is a natural irradiating source, which emits frequency signals into the environment continuously. In comparison with other irradiating sources, the energies are relatively weak. BFS in living bodies has common characteristics and its range of frequencies is from ultra-violet rays to weak microwave. However, BFS in the human body are mainly concentrated in the region between infrared to weak microwave. Simulating this comprehensive physical information of the body and feeding it back into the body constitutes the key points of BFS theory.
      Bio-Frequency Spectrum (BFS) aka Biospectrum - Electronic Healing

Piezoelectricity ( /piˌeɪzoʊˌilɛkˈtrɪsɪti/) is the charge which accumulates in certain solid materials (notably crystals, certain ceramics, and biological matter such as bone, DNA and various proteins
      -------Principle of Polarity

Riot control - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Active denial systems (ADS) are a non-lethal, directed-energy weapon developed by the U.S. military. The ADS directs electromagnetic radiation, specifically, high-frequency microwave radiation, at a frequency of 95 GHz, which causes the water (which is salty ) in the upper epidermis to boil, stimulating a "burning" sensation in the nerve endings and generating intense pain.
      Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-25-2011, 01:16 AM.

Comment

• This, O Son, is the concealed stone of many colours(electromagnetic spectrum), which is born and brought forth in one colour (UV light ); know this and conceal it. By this, the Almighty favouring, the greatest diseases are escaped, and every sorrow, distress, and evil and hurtful thing is made to depart; for it leads from darkness into light, from this desert wilderness to a secure habitation, and from poverty and straits to a free (Free Energy for Everyone ) and ample fortune.
        this is a new interpretation, but UV light seems to be key here

note: you have noticed that i tend to mention the principle that is best suited for the info i post; i do this as a practice for myself to learn and make a habit of using these principles, and at the same time share with you my take on these principles...basically learn to think like the great Hermes Trismegistus , to be able to see through his eyes ...Principle of correspondence and principle of vibration
        Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-25-2011, 03:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by shawnnweed View Post
          Here's a thought of a low level cascade effect. Use tungsten wiring , connected to a solar panel as the source of electricity. The tungsten heating element hits the quartz which turns the energy into infrared light, which is absorbed into the solar panel and perpetualtes in a circle. Of course this will not work due to energy level requirements to energize the tugsten but i thought it might trigger other trains of thought that might work. WHo knows?
          I may have a solution to your problem with Tungsten:

John & Peter MILEWSKI Single Crystal Light Filament

John V. Milewski -- Single Crystal Filament Light -- USP # 4864186, #5404836

The present invention provides an electric light filament comprising a single crystal fiber known as a "whisker." The whisker is preferably a high emissivity ceramic whisker. In the preferred embodiment the whisker consists essentially of a monocrystalline fiber of silicon carbide, most preferably beta silicon carbide. Such filaments are characterized by high mechanical strength and durability at the elevated temperatures required to achieve incandescence. Also, such crystals are characterized by their high surface area to volume ratios, as a result of their typically small cross-sectional diameters, which are on the order of about 5 microns. They are also characterized by their high electrical resistances and high emissivities relative to metals. Additionally, the resistance of silicon carbide does not increase with temperature as much as tungsten, such that power consumption of a silicon carbide whisker is lower at incandescent operating temperatures. In accordance with another aspect of the invention, the silicon carbide whisker is doped with nitrogen to increase the conductivity of the whisker to a level appropriate for use of the whisker as an electric light filament.
          whisker----

you could use capacitors to start the whole thing, WHAM BAM THANK YOU Ma'am.

------also

Peter MARKOVICH

Apparatus To Rectify Ether Energy ( ATREE )

Peter Markovich: Apparatus To Rectify Ether Energy (ATREE)

Once the energy leaves the induction unit, it enters the "control unit." This unit is composed of a central piezoelectric quartz crystal that is mounted on a tuning (moveable) base attached to the bottom of a hexagonal hardwood resonating chamber.

a nice addition to SPRINK, Leon : Space Activator quartz variation
          Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-23-2011, 02:55 PM.

Comment

• If you may allow me to propose a simple exercise of visualisation, to show you that these ingredients we propose to use played a major part in most of the OU experiments realized until this day:

Water is ""As Above so below, from within so without "
            Quartz/Silicate are all around you in the form of dust/around stars/in the core of the earth
            and High Intensity that comes from the Sun /cosmic rays/ your power plant/underneath your feet

and these are your 3 6 9
            that can be turned into:

same ingredient different type combination

nano silicate with high frequency sound break water up ( Huifang XU, PiezoElectroChemical Effect )
            high frequency applied to quartz and water present in the air and the experimenter ( KOWSKY & FROST Gravity Nullification)
            UV light with water and quartz container to obtain genetic transfer of information ( MONTAGNIER : DNA Teleportation /S. STSCHURIN, V. P. and L. KAZNACHEJEU Michailova, living cells transmit information through photons )

------
            Why does blood taste salty?

A sodium test checks how much sodium (an electrolyte and a mineral) is in the blood. Sodium is both an electrolyte and mineral. It helps keep the water (the amount of fluid inside and outside the body's cells) and electrolyte balance of the body. Sodium is also important in how nerves and muscles work.

Most of the sodium in the body (about 85% this number keeps popping up remember your brain has about 85% of water) is found in blood and lymph fluid. Sodium levels in the body are partly controlled by a hormone called aldosterone, which is made by the adrenal glands. Aldosterone levels tell the kidneys when to hold sodium in the body instead of passing it in the urine. (See a picture of the adrenal glands or the kidneys .) Small amounts of sodium are also lost through the skin when you sweat.
            Piezoelectricity ( /piˌeɪzoʊˌilɛkˈtrɪsɪti/) is the charge which accumulates in certain solid materials (notably crystals, certain ceramics, and biological matter such as bone, DNA and various proteins
            The sun is our primary natural source of UV radiation

I hope this makes it more apparent for the principle of 3 6 9

Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-23-2011, 05:29 PM.

Comment

does singing bowl ring a bell (pun intended )
              I didn't but I do now. Thanks for the info.

,Shawn

Comment

• The importance of re-reading, it always reveals an info that slips your mind

Dave you are going to like this one

A specific type of quartz crystal known as enhydro quartz works
                even more rapidly to structure water
                . These crystals contain a
                remnant of ancient water that has remained unchanged for eons
                inside the crystal. During the formation of these crystals, water
                was trapped
                . Th is is evidenced by tiny air bubbles in the water—
                formed as the water contracted.
                Air bubbles appear to roll inside
                a tiny cavity in the crystal as the crystal is shift ed. Th e geometric
                structural pattern from the water inside enhydro crystals is
                maintained by the crystal and translated easily to water.

Comment

And your best set up, replicated and one of the person who started me on this path:

Leon SPRINK Space Activator

In the simplest form of the invention, Sprink used a grounded container placed in an electrostatic field. More control and power was obtained with geometric arrays of positive electrodes mounted diagonally from grounded electrodes. The form (e.g., a cube or Quartz) was mounted upright and aligned East-West. 1000 to 5000 KV of positive charge (per meter of electrode separation) (replaced by pulsed UV light's)was applied for two weeks or longer to establish a zone of activation, spreading up to 60 meters.

Large units also allegedly demonstrated "anti-gravitational" effects, and ultraviolet light became visible in the diagonals between the electrodes.(reverse that when using UV Light, principle of polarity ) Sprink called them “St. Andreas crosses”. By varying the position or form of the apparatus, various effects were obtained, “such as speeding up, stabilization, or alteration, in the change of state of matter”. The electrodes are “arranged in couples and distributed along the diagonal lines of geometric figures such as square, rectangles, rhombi, cubes, prisms, etc.” Rectified AC may be used.

Sprink’s associate Jacques Ravatin received French Patent # 2,421,531 for his similar “Apparatus for Amplifying Emissions Due to Shapes... The apparatus comprises a polygonal frame with sixteen sides, with four electrodes to generate a very high electric field inside the frame . After half an hour, effects on certain physical parameters occur within a radius of several tens of meters : action on the earth magnetic field, the gravitation, the air refraction index, the speed of plant growth, etc...
                  Leon Sprink -- Space Activator

Principle of Correspondence, and you have a set up

i posted this here a while back: http://www.energeticforum.com/new-me...c-table-2.html

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                  just watched a video made by Randy Powell (posted by geotron, ), and i was stunned when i saw the end of the vid, he gets the exact same effect as Sprink's experiment (he created a zone of activation), I was so excited that i could not help but have a large smile on my face.

vid:

YouTube - Vortex Based Math @ TEDxCharlotte 2010 - Randy Powell
                  a little heads up to our friend StweenyA , hope you see it now

Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-23-2011, 03:00 PM.

Comment

And i Have the formula to calculate ....energy needed

the Allometric Scaling Laws / Allometry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A General Model for the Origin of Allometric Scaling Laws in Biology

I found the complete doc

A General Model for the Origin of Allometric Scaling Laws in Biology

http://www.santafe.edu/media/working.../97-03-019.pdf

Comment

• a follow up to this : http://www.energeticforum.com/153076-post152.html

Originally posted by IndianaBoys View Post
                      MonsieurM,

Of all the years observing SOHO (Solar And Heliospheric Observatory), never have seen an event such as what is happening today with the sun.

Here is that database for researching the suns activity:

Search and Download SOHO Near Realtime Data
                      Search and Download SOHO Near Realtime Data

Select:
                      Image Type = LASCOC3
                      Resolution = 512
                      Display = Movie
                      Start and End Dates:
                      Start = 2011-07-23
                      End = 2011-07-23
                      Then click search.

You can also change the dates to see other time frames such as this Mercury in Retrograde event:

Type in the date range of - 2001-01-01 to
                      2002-01-31

This will be 1,285 pictures for January 2001.

IndianaBoys
                      You are changing, and it is out of your control, welcome to a new era....enjoy the ride

from: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...llector-9.html

DNA could act as an antenna in electromagnetic communications

A theoretical physicist has presented research that shows bacteria might transmit electromagnetic signals to produce species-specific wavelengths.

According to research presented by Northeastern University physicist Allan Widom, based on existing knowledge of DNA and electrons, bacteria can indeed communicate.
                      As i said before, we are all "Fractal Antennas" amongst other things

DNA could act as an antenna in electromagnetic communications | TG Daily

The sun is our primary natural source of UV radiation

Principle of Rythm:

"Everything flows, out and in; everything has its tides; all things rise and fall; the pendulum-swing manifests in everything; the measure of the swing to the right is the measure of the swing to the left; rhythm compensates."

Comment

• side note:

I posted this a while back: http://www.energeticforum.com/149932-post214.html

Plasma antenna - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A plasma antenna is a type of radio antenna currently in development in which plasma is used instead of the metal elements of a traditional antenna.[1] A plasma antenna can be used for both transmission and reception.[2] Although plasma antennas have only become practical in recent years, the idea is not new; a patent for an antenna using the concept was granted to J Hettinger in 1919.[3]. A recent book (see reference 9 below) titled "Plasma Antennas", authored by Dr. Theodore (Ted) Anderson ( anderdrted@aol.com; 518-409-1010 USA number) and published in 2011 by Artech House covers plasma antennas comprehensively. The link for this book is: Plasma Antennas Early practical examples of the technology used discharge tubes to contain the plasma and are referred to as ionized gas plasma antennas.[1] Solid state plasma antennas (also known as plasma silicon antennas) with steerable directional functionality that can be manufactured using standard silicon chip fabrication techniques are now also in development.[4] Plasma silicon antennas are candidates for use in WiGig (the planned enhancement to Wi-Fi), and have other potential applications, for example in reducing the cost of vehicle-mounted radar collision avoidance systems.
                        PSiAN consists of thousands of diodes on a silicon chip. When activated, each diode generates a cloud of electrons - the plasma - about 0.1 millimetres across. At a high enough electron density, each cloud reflects high-frequency radio waves like a mirror. By selectively activating diodes, the shape of the reflecting area can be changed to focus and steer a beam of radio waves. This "beam-forming" capability makes the antennas crucial to ultrafast wireless applications, because they can focus a stream of high-frequency radio waves that would quickly dissipate using normal antennas.
                        in an another thread:

petar113507 posted the following question http://www.energeticforum.com/149932-post214.html

So why does silicone become superconductive when doped with boron?
                        A neodymium magnet (also known as NdFeB, NIB, or Neo magnet), the most widely-used type of rare-earth magnet, is a permanent magnet made from an alloy of neodymium, iron, and boron to form the Nd2Fe14B tetragonal crystalline structure.
                        now what do you think happens if you dope a Plasma Silicon Antennas with Boron....( and the diodes placed in a fractal pattern too look like the picture below )

Solid-state physics: Golden ratio seen in a magnet

The golden ratio — an exact 'magic' number often claimed to be observed when taking ratios of distances in ancient and modern architecture, sculpture and painting — has been spotted in a magnetic compound.
                        Access : Solid-state physics: Golden ratio seen in a magnet : Nature
                        Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-25-2011, 12:27 AM.

Comment

• The following is the Principle of Correspondence at work:

Speeding Up Materials Design - Technology Review

Aspuru-Guzik took as a starting point an organic semiconductor called DTT, which has already demonstrated promise in the lab. First, the computer program generated several possible variations on this large carbon-based molecule by adding and subtracting components. The program then predicted how these variations would behave and screened for the most promising—those that seemed likeliest to conduct charges very fast. These predictions were informed by a huge amount of data on how similar molecules and molecular building blocks have performed in past experiments, and by theoretical physics and chemistry.
                          If i may say; that is exactly what we are doing in our research

Comment

i posted this here a while back: http://www.energeticforum.com/new-me...c-table-2.html

a little heads up to our friend StweenyA , hope you see it now

It is just as I said. If they would test the shape of the three overlapping triangles, minus the grey traingle, then they would discover the power of the third grey triangle or should is say the power of 369. The third triangle is the force that pushes and pulls to keep the torrus in motion so that heat generated can be naturally dissipated. It is the perfect perpetual motion machine that works by nature. However for this to be applied to motion they need to understand the the torrus is supposed to be placed in motion. And once actived by electricity should theoretically begin to spin. And if the torrus is not in motion the 369 force will cause other objects near it to spin because the force is still being generated by the shape. This is truely amazing. I wonder what would happen to a torrus made from crystal which has a natural tendancy to trap electrons?
                            ,Shawn

Comment

• Originally posted by shawnnweed View Post
                              It is just as I said. If they would test the shape of the three overlapping triangles, minus the grey traingle, then they would discover the power of the third grey triangle or should is say the power of 369. The third triangle is the force that pushes and pulls to keep the torrus in motion so that heat generated can be naturally dissipated. It is the perfect perpetual motion machine that works by nature. However for this to be applied to motion they need to understand the the torrus is supposed to be placed in motion. And once actived by electricity should theoretically begin to spin. And if the torrus is not in motion the 369 force will cause other objects near it to spin because the force is still being generated by the shape. This is truely amazing. I wonder what would happen to a torrus made from crystal which has a natural tendancy to trap electrons?
                              ,Shawn
                              Here's another thought, a larger stationary torrus could cause a smaller more mobile torrus to move / spin. Thereby causing perpetual motion within the smaller and technically a generator for motion. This could be used by a craft to power itself. And could technically, once in motion draw energy from everwhere around it. 'The wheel within a wheel.' as stated in the bible and many other texts talking about the 'chariots' seen by many.

Comment

• from the time travel thread:

Movie Contact with Jodie Foster
                                Author and producer Carl Sagan see also: http://www.energeticforum.com/147767-post84.html

notice the water and the crystal of water (ie: ice )

Contact (1997) - IMDb

cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X