No announcement yet.

The Golden Tractate of Hermes Trismegistus applied to electromagnetism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slovenia just posted an important information on Peter Davey 's Patent, i took the liberty of capturing the info concerning the sonic boiler:

and compare it with a slice view of the Moe Joe Cell

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post155601

I would still mix iron and copper for each electrode ...I have been desperately searching for metal made eggs ...I really want to experience with two metal eggs instead of concentric spheres

Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-08-2011, 12:05 PM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
      petar113507 has provided us with some good insight in his post:

http://www.energeticforum.com/149708-post95.html

, and as recommend by him, i looked for posts made by Powerme, seeing that it was going to be a tedious work, i actually found a compilation of all his post: it's in pdf:

Power1.pdf - 429 Kb

Looks like we are pretty much on the same page

Guys read page one of power1 document, pulsed DC/AC maybe the way to go ....

Comment

• I would still mix iron and copper for each electrode ...I have been desperately searching for metal made eggs ...I really want to experience with two metal eggs instead of concentric spheres

[/QUOTE]

I will help you search

Comment

• Thanks Shawn , much appreciated

About power1 doc , i found a 45khz transducer here:

http://www.axtal.de/data/SCTB_RKMA100.pdf

Comment

Thanks Shawn , much appreciated

About power1 doc , i found a 45khz transducer here:

http://www.axtal.de/data/SCTB_RKMA100.pdf

for some reason yet unknown to me I was unable to read the above download(power 1 doc). However I take it that the gentleman discovered that at 45 kilo hertz or 45,000 rotations per second that a certain amount of pressure would be exerted on the crystal which could be then be tranformed into a certain type of voltage(dc or ac) or pulse rate(ie pulsed dc) through a transducer?

Comment

• is it the transducer doc that did not work or the power1.pdf

Comment

• Originally posted by shawnnweed View Post
                for some reason yet unknown to me I was unable to read the above download(power 1 doc). However I take it that the gentleman discovered that at 45 kilo hertz or 45,000 rotations per second that a certain amount of pressure would be exerted on the crystal which could be then be tranformed into a certain type of voltage(dc or ac) or pulse rate(ie pulsed dc) through a transducer?

I would like to relate a post made by Power1 in relations to Crystal Ball power Cell/Peter Davey design

What is a transducer?. It is just
                a structured lattice of crystals tuned to a particular frequency
                . You can buy or make your own
                very easily. So why would you waste your time and efforts wandering far off topic with
                distractions and speculations, all were working with here is Waves. Learn to know what
                waves is, build different coils and observe. Learn the phases of elements, know their
                properties. Combine different element to achieve desired property. Everything has already
                been researched and published. I've already told you to oscillate DC with a toroid, with your
                output AC, you amplify the frequency with a crysta
                l. DC is pulsed at desired frequency/
                oscillation, the lattice of the transducer crystals steps up oscillation and this allows atomizing
                of water into fine molecules
                Wave frequency in the water needs to be 43khz +.
                now we know how to break water...43 khz is needed

------

Current nuclear is no match for water nuclear, it is more powerful,
                abundant in supply very low cost and safe.
                see: http://www.energeticforum.com/149089-post157.html

Comment

• Shawn, let's tackle the idea of AC coupled with Pulsed DC in a Rodin coil...just for a start...how would we go about it

and here is the video i meant for you to see

A challenge for Rodin Coil Builders - YouTube

watch the whole vid

Torus Fun (Sacred Geometry by ieoie) - YouTube
                  Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-08-2011, 12:21 AM.

Comment

• Pulsed DC - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pulsed DC or PDC is the form of wave produced from a half-wave rectifier or a full-wave rectifier. Full wave rectified ac is more commonly known as Rectified AC. PDC has some characteristics of both alternating current (AC) and direct current (DC) waveforms. The voltage of a DC wave is roughly constant, whereas the voltage of an AC waveform continually varies between positive and negative values. Like an AC wave, the voltage of a PDC wave continually varies, but like a DC wave, the sign of the voltage is constant.
                    Principle of polarity:if it can decrease, it can also increase

Pulsed DC may also be generated for purposes other than rectification. It is often used to reduce electrical arcs when generating thin carbon films, [1] and for increasing yield in semiconductor fabrication by reducing electrostatic build-up. [2] It is also generated by the voltage regulators in some automobiles, e.g., the classical air-cooled Volkswagen Beetle.

I guess you are right Shawn , Pulsed Dc gives us the best of both world

Rodin Coil has definitely found its match: Pulsed Dc

Or as you put it:

Originally posted by shawnnweed View Post
                    As a matter of fact I think that pulsed DC is a physical representation of the ether channel. .
                    It is the best match to a physical representation of what constitutes Matter; ie: Rodin Coil

and this is exactly what I keep on finding in all the research i posted, be it antigravitation, transmutation, sonofusion etc....It is always High Frequency Pulsed Energy
                    Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-11-2011, 12:55 PM.

Comment

• So we probably need a set up between the secondary coil and The Rodin Coil to turn the current from Dc to pulsed Dc or amplify the pulse...or is the secondary Already doing pulsed DC which i think it does see illustration of a normal Tesla Coil

So I guess Tesla Knew about this too, considering the set up, What do you think?

Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-08-2011, 01:08 AM.

Comment

Shawn, let's tackle the idea of AC coupled with Pulsed DC in a Rodin coil...just for a start...how would we go about it

watch the whole vid

my goodness. This guy has some imaginaiton. That's one heck of a challenge. I'm not sure a master torroid builder could accomplish this. But I Imagine he was thinking right up the same alley as I was only he thought of literally physically combining the torroids to form one massive stacked torroid. Although I really not sure if its necessary. once the field of each individual torroid are in synchronization with the other the overlapping fileds should become sympathetic to one another and self resonate therefore causing the many to act as one single torroid without ever having to physically combine them. The only one benefit i can see is not having to use multiple power sources. And besides I'm really not sure it's safe to build a black hole that big. I do hope everyone realizes that inplaying with torroids we are basically playing with blackhole technology just on a micro level.

Comment

• or a white hole principle of polarity

White hole - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A white hole, in general relativity, is a hypothetical region of spacetime which cannot be entered from the outside, but from which matter and light may escape. In this sense it is the reverse of a black hole,

Comment

So we probably need a set up between the secondary coil and The Rodin Coil to turn the current from Dc to pulsed Dc or amplify the pulse...or is the secondary Already doing pulsed DC which i think it does see illustration of a normal Tesla Coil

So I guess Tesla Knew about this too, considering the set up, What do you think?

Tesla knew this and so did Francis Wilkinson. Wilkinson just went with a simpler set up very similar to our own.

Comment

or a white hole principle of polarity

White hole - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                              how is it that I am the cup half empty kind of a guy and you are the cup half full kind of guy.

Comment

Shawn, let's tackle the idea of AC coupled with Pulsed DC in a Rodin coil...just for a start...how would we go about it

watch the whole vid

But to answer this question I would personally keep the wires insulated so that the two different current never come into contact with one another, we want the effect not the dramatic light show. And secondly I would probably run them in opposite directions for the first test. FOr what reason my mind keeps wantng me to run them in opposite directions i do not know. I might have sublimally picked up on something i read. cadeous coil?

Comment

Working...
                                X