No announcement yet.

The Golden Tractate of Hermes Trismegistus applied to electromagnetism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• however the perfect shape should be a ball and not an egg so that the equal pressures can effect the object equally and spin it without the wobble. Place a neodymium in the center of a crytal ball. Think. It will be self resonate and if enough pressure is exerted on the neodymium it should pick up the entire ball and spin in a natural way. If this is placed in the middle of a torrus it should become trapped in an electromagnetic field which should technicaly keep the crystal charged at all times and shuold distribute the energy equally. Once the ball is centered and spinning simply unplug the electric torrus coil and the ball should remain spinning in the etheric field and picking up all the electromagnetic currents still being produced and hence becoming an endless battery. This is the answer we were all missing yet were so close to.

Comment

• now is understand what you have been trying to say the whole time. It was like you walked me to this conclusion in baby steps so that i can see through your eyes. You are brilliant and I do not say this often, I truely mean it.

Comment

• Originally posted by shawnnweed View Post
        now is understand what you have been trying to say the whole time. It was like you walked me to this conclusion in baby steps so that i can see through your eyes. You are brilliant and I do not say this often, I truely mean it.
        This is the very epitamy of 'As above so below' and as 'within so without'. My final conclusion. As above so below represents the elctromagnetic force that is applicable due to the geometric shape of the torrus which is the as within so without becuase this shape annd force permeates and effects everything of every size from the micro the macro.

, Shawn

Comment

• Thank you Shawn, but i did not do anything special, but offer you a seed of information and you allowed the tree of knowledge to grow inside you. If there is anyone to congratulate it is yourself for seeing and willing to explore this universe with an open mind...now you have two methods....which one will choose to run with...I still have to grasp Hermes Tractate

Remember: the All is Mental , there isn't one way to Rome
          Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Description of the experiment

Tesla's 'Egg Of Columbus'

I've attached a photograph of the famed "Egg of Columbus" -- a rotating field experiment that was on exhibit at the World's Fair in 1893.

The Egg was created by Nikola Telsa and consisted of a complex polyphase field-coil located directly under a plate with a copper-plated egg positioned on top of it. When power was applied in sequence ( 3 6 9 )to the coils, the complex magnetic field arrangement not only inductively created a high-spin on the egg, it also made it stand up on end -- appearing to resist gravity.

Tesla's 'Egg Of Columbus'

rodin coil like set up under the table

all the great inventors and ancients alchemists knew the 7 principles enunciated in the Kybalion and if you look at the torus, they all apply

and now you are seeing it....

http://www.energeticforum.com/153245-post434.html

Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-28-2011, 01:02 AM.

Comment

however the perfect shape should be a ball and not an egg so that the equal pressures can effect the object equally and spin it without the wobble. Place a neodymium in the center of a crytal ball. Think. It will be self resonate and if enough pressure is exerted on the neodymium it should pick up the entire ball and spin in a natural way. If this is placed in the middle of a torrus it should become trapped in an electromagnetic field which should technicaly keep the crystal charged at all times and shuold distribute the energy equally. Once the ball is centered and spinning simply unplug the electric torrus coil and the ball should remain spinning in the etheric field and picking up all the electromagnetic currents still being produced and hence becoming an endless battery. This is the answer we were all missing yet were so close to.
              This is one way of seeing it which i am in total agreement with, but let me ask this, I completely agree with the idea of a round neodymium, coupled with a crystal (quartz or ice etc )...

Principle of Correspondence:

Does a chicken lay round eggs?

Comment

This is the very epitamy of 'As above so below' and as 'within so without'. My final conclusion. As above so below represents the elctromagnetic force that is applicable due to the geometric shape of the torrus which is the as within so without becuase this shape annd force permeates and effects everything of every size from the micro the macro.

, Shawn
                indeed

http://xenophilius.wordpress.com/200...-not-internal/

Earth’s Magnetic Field Is Produced By An External Dynamo System, Not An Internal Dynamo.

Researcher finds that Earth’s magnetic field is not produced by an internal dynamo. Nor is it produced by ocean current. The dynamo is outside the Planet! New findings by independent researcher, Dennis Brooks, show that Earth’s magnetic field and the planet itself are components of a complex dynamo system (fractal Engine ), which surrounds the planet. The planet and its magnetic field are part of the dynamo.
                watch the vedic video i posted, you'll see the egg

food for thought:
                If the All is mental (ie: waves see: http://www.energeticforum.com/135748-post15.html and http://www.energeticforum.com/135680-post14.html ) so a chicken is a " complex polyphase field-coil/fractal antenna " laying a "complex polyphase field" egg..... ( principle of mentalism/principle of correspondence )

Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-28-2011, 12:58 AM.

Comment

• In a world made only of waves, there would be just two geometric forms, the torus, or vortex, and the golden mean spiral.

Comment

however the perfect shape should be a ball and not an egg so that the equal pressures can effect the object equally and spin it without the wobble. Place a neodymium in the center of a crytal ball. Think. It will be self resonate and if enough pressure is exerted on the neodymium it should pick up the entire ball and spin in a natural way. If this is placed in the middle of a torrus it should become trapped in an electromagnetic field which should technicaly keep the crystal charged at all times and shuold distribute the energy equally. Once the ball is centered and spinning simply unplug the electric torrus coil and the ball should remain spinning in the etheric field and picking up all the electromagnetic currents still being produced and hence becoming an endless battery. This is the answer we were all missing yet were so close to.
                    I just had a thought based on the previous posts and i think you might like it, it develops further on your thought of Placing a neodymium in the center of a Crystal ball

imagine the yolk is the Crystal Ball inside the copper egg of Tesla (maybe filled with water ) Replacing Tesla's Coils with Rodin Coil

Remember the Water properties

Originally posted by shawnnweed View Post
                    that is pretty cool. And it seems that copper has similar effect on weightlessness when it comes to magnetic fields. If we find the right combination of materials and frequency we might be able to achieve an anti-gravtitational effect or if not we could definately find a way to make things 'lighter'.
                    I would like your thoughts on this set up, i think this is almost it

the best part, nature already provided us with the needed ratios
                    Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-28-2011, 01:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                      This is one way of seeing it which i am in total agreement with, but let me ask this, I completely agree with the idea of a round neodymium, coupled with a crystal (quartz or ice etc )...

Principle of Correspondence:

Does a chicken lay round eggs?

You might have to walk me through this process, holding my hand, or goading me forward as it were, however, we saw that an egg when caught in a aquatic vortex was spinning much the same as when caught in the electromagantic vortex of a highly charged coil plate. Hence the water is the physical representation of the electromagnetic force being emminated by the flat coil, in which we can not see. However, this flat coil and egg is only a 2D representation of the torrus. For it to be even close to 3d you would need to have two flat coils facing one another and hence two electromagnetic vortices eminating toward each other forming a single interlacing vortex; much the same as the double vortex coil seems to be two coils facing in opposite directions yet is truely one single interlacing coil. This double coil would be the physical representation of two vortices emmanating from the two spiral coils. However to keep it from being two seperates vortices you would need to first ensure that both flat coils are connected and second that the coils are wound in opposite directions. Like two halves of the same whole, third there would need to be a hole in the center of each coil to let the elctromagntic field and ether pass through otherwise you will end up with plasma dischages. altogether I think it would be simpler to just wind a single torroid coil but this is another way to do it. Anyway, the egg is definately the right configuration when using just one plate becuase there is just one vortex. And the egg and the votex have similar shapes yet notice that the small end of the egg always point toward the large end of the vortex in essence trying to complete the second half of the coil. But if there are two vortices facing in opposite direction as there would be in a 3D representaion is the egg the right geometric shape or is the ball. And keep in mind that if you want to go antigravity that one vortex will only stand an egg upright it might even make the object lighter yet it will not lift it from the ground. To fight gravity you need to push from the bottom and pull from the top. Or am I mistaken in my assumption?
                      ,Shawn

Comment

• what happens inside the egg...with the quartz and neodymium and water encased in copper ...

you have as above and so below, how about from within

hint: the egg shape gives u imbalance, and excess energy has to come out from somewhere
                        Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-28-2011, 02:03 AM.

Comment

what happens inside the egg...with the quartz and neodymium and water encased in copper ...

you have as above and so below, how about from within
                          Interresting.

Comment

• Principle of Correspondence:

Please Compare the structure of an Egg with a Moe Joe Cell

from: http://www.energeticforum.com/149663-post200.html

for the moe joe cell replace the water with the quartz mix and let it grow inside (sounds familiar; hint: earth core )

or the egg version, biomimetics at work

A - Initially, the Moe-Joe cell was not conceived as a hydrogen producer. It was created because it concentrates orgone energy, which can be used for combustion in internal combustion engines and also for healing. However, since some people have thought of using it as a HHO producer, it has shown some considerable results.
                            Frequently asked questions about the Moe-Joe Cell
                            Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-29-2011, 01:17 AM.

Comment

I just had a thought based on the previous posts and i think you might like it, it develops further on your thought of Placing a neodymium in the center of a Crystal ball

imagine the yolk is the Crystal Ball inside the copper egg of Tesla (maybe filled with water ) Replacing Tesla's Coils with Rodin Coil

Remember the Water properties

I would like your thoughts on this set up, i think this is almost it

the best part, nature already provided us with the needed ratios
                              I think this a good setup. But it is only using one of the votices being emmited. If we dropped the plate then the egg would leviate in the center like in the video. Or we could use two a seperate setups facing each other; one pulling and the other pushing to rais the egg from the ground.

Comment

I think this a good setup. But it is only using one of the votices being emmited. If we dropped the plate then the egg would leviate in the center like in the video. Or we could use two a seperate setups facing each other; one pulling and the other pushing to rais the egg from the ground.
                                I see what you mean, the excess energy (let's suppose it comes from the bottom part of the egg see image ) would sustain the egg in the center of the coil, and thus you could collect the energy .....awesome Shawn

. If this is placed in the middle of a torus it should become trapped in an electromagnetic field which should technically keep the crystal charged at all times and should distribute the energy equally. Once the ball is centered and spinning simply unplug the electric torus coil and the ball should remain spinning in the etheric field and picking up all the electromagnetic currents still being produced and hence becoming an endless battery. This is the answer we were all missing yet were so close to.
                                + the copper egg shell that increases exponentially the rotating effect

no need for two coils, thanks to the excess energy coming out of the egg

why do i think it comes out of the bottom, where is the yolk naturally positioned

funny thing dawned on me: just thought of this, we end up with an egg inside a nest (fractal construct )
                                Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-28-2011, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X