The Golden Tractate of Hermes Trismegistus applied to electromagnetism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Thread!!

Great Thread!! Thanks for sharing with us!!

Comment

• Slovenia

I want to show you something in relations to the idea of using salt water and UV production in an egg quartz container and it is not so far fetched

follow the information:

The same authors found that even the dissolution of NaCl
      in water produces & growth-stimulating radiation (Table 14) This
      energy emission occurs only during the act of dissolving
      ; it- ceases
      completely when all the salt i8 in solution' No effect is noticeable
      when sugar is dissolved in water, or when palmitic acid is dissolved
      in alcohol. Wolff and Ras concluded therefore that the process
      of dissociation of salt into ions is the source of ultraviolet'

Why does blood taste salty?

A sodium test checks how much sodium (an electrolyte and a mineral) is in the blood. Sodium is both an electrolyte and mineral. It helps keep the water (the amount of fluid inside and outside the body's cells) and electrolyte balance of the body. Sodium is also important in how nerves and muscles work.

Most of the sodium in the body (about 85% this number keeps popping up remember your brain has about 85% of water) is found in blood and lymph fluid. Sodium levels in the body are partly controlled by a hormone called aldosterone, which is made by the adrenal glands. Aldosterone levels tell the kidneys when to hold sodium in the body instead of passing it in the urine. (See a picture of the adrenal glands or the kidneys .) Small amounts of sodium are also lost through the skin when you sweat.
      Piezoelectricity ( /piˌeɪzoʊˌilɛkˈtrɪsɪti/) is the charge which accumulates in certain solid materials (notably crystals, certain ceramics, and biological matter such as bone, DNA and various proteins
      and now the piece of resistance: read http://www.energeticforum.com/144908-post134.html

... before the blood enters or when it leaves the heart, the arteries do something that actually i have been discussing for a while:

Vortical flow structure identification and flow transport in arteries

1. Introduction
      Our interest in vortices arises for two reasons. Firstly, at moderate to large Reynolds
      numbers (at least 100) which characterise flow in larger arteries, vortices are quite
      persistent.
      The presence of vortices in a flow may exert a strong influence on its behaviour, although tracking vortices may be difficult as they can evolve rapidly. The effects of vortices or vortical structures are particularly evident when considering both flow stability, and the processes of mixing and transport by the flow. The object of this paper is to examine the dynamics both of vortex motion and of particle transport in arteries, and to relate these to parameters such as geometry and unsteadiness. The Lagrangian particle tracking and the vortex dynamic techniques which are described should help in understanding arterial fluid dynamics and suggest new approaches to modelling.

http://www2.imperial.ac.uk/ssherw/sp...oShFrPe-02.pdf

Yes, your own body does it already

and that is also why being active is good for you, the more active your body is the stronger the heart pumps blood and the faster the revolutions of the vortices are which lead to higher production of UV light which triggers piezoelctricity in bone, DNA and various proteins/ infrared production...do you see the cascade effect

Anima sana in corpore sano / a sound mind in a healthy body

disclaimer: I should be doing more sport myself and eat a little healthier

ps: notice the position of your heart and your vertebral column

Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-25-2011, 12:25 PM.
      Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
        Slovenia

I want to show you something in relations to the idea of using salt water and UV production in an egg quartz container and it is not so far fetched

follow the information:

Why does blood taste salty?

and now the piece of resistance: read http://www.energeticforum.com/144908-post134.html

... before the blood enters or when it leaves the heart, the arteries do something that actually i have been discussing for a while:

Vortical flow structure identification and flow transport in arteries

http://www2.imperial.ac.uk/ssherw/sp...oShFrPe-02.pdf

Yes, your own body does it already

and that is also why being active is good for you, the more active your body is the stronger the heart pumps blood and the faster the revolutions of the vortices are which lead to higher production of UV light which triggers piezoelctricity in bone, DNA and various proteins/ infrared production...do you see the cascade effect

Anima sana in corpore sano / a sound mind in a healthy body

disclaimer: I should be doing more sport myself and eat a little healthier

ps: notice the position of your heart and your vertebral column

Iv often wondered if you could use the kinetic energy of vortex water to overcome gravity, it may be possible if the water was making its own charge as in your idea.
        The possibility's
        My computor is doing some wierd stuff today, confounded machine
        Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
          Iv often wondered if you could use the kinetic energy of vortex water to overcome gravity, it may be possible if the water was making its own charge as in your idea.
          The possibility's
          Victor Schauberger's egg, inventor of : The Schauberger Flying Saucer "The Repulsin" type A)[/B]

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
            The possibility's
            Or here is an idea that encorporates all the ideas into one. How about surrounding the egg in water then add salt. WHen the salt begins to evaporate and begins to integrate with the water hit the water with high UV pulses, from an exterior source to teach the water how to structure itself, while flash freezing it. This should create an exterior to the egg that is harmonically and structurally ready to receive the UV light while at the same time is can fully transpot both light and electricity through it becoming piezoelectric, transparent, possibly superconductive but surely harmincally resinant to the crystal considering they will have similar dielectric constant.
            ,Shawn

Comment

• in relations to : http://www.energeticforum.com/153466-post182.html

Phanes emerging from the Cosmic Egg, surrounded by the four winds and the twelve signs of the zodiac.

nice coil

--------and

Pythagorean triple - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The name is derived from the Pythagorean theorem, stating that every right triangle has side lengths satisfying the formula a2 + b2 = c2; thus, Pythagorean triples describe the three integer side lengths of a right triangle. However, right triangles with non-integer sides do not form Pythagorean triples. For instance, the triangle with sides a = b = 1 and c = √2 is right, but (1, 1, √2) is not a Pythagorean triple because √2 is not an integer. Moreover, 1 and √2 do not have an integer common multiple because √2 is irrational. There are 16 primitive Pythagorean triples with c ≤ 100:
              ( 3 , 4 , 5 ) ( 5, 12, 13) ( 7, 24, 25) ( 8, 15, 17)
              ( 9, 40, 41) (11, 60, 61) (12, 35, 37) (13, 84, 85)
              (16, 63, 65) (20, 21, 29) (28, 45, 53) (33, 56, 65)
              (36, 77, 85) (39, 80, 89) (48, 55, 73) (65, 72, 97)

Each one of these low-c points forms one of the more easily-recognizable radiating lines in the scatter plot.
              The Pythagoras tree is a plane fractal constructed from squares. It is named after Pythagoras because each triple of touching squares encloses a right triangle, in a configuration traditionally used to depict the Pythagorean theorem. From the left each image is an iteration of this function growing exponentially more complex. The top is a 45,45,90 triangle and the bottom is a 30, 60, 90 triangle resulting in a lopsided tree..
              Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-26-2011, 02:55 AM.

Comment

• Ch 5 of 6 Inexhaustable Electricity Supply w/ Marko Rodin / Rodin coil 1990 Global Science Congress - YouTube

It is extremely important to check out the last 15 seconds of this video on youtube. In this video he gives up the secret of the windings. He says the 6 and 3 are for the elecrtical and leaving a space for the 9 is essential because the space is for the etheron channel. And it's extremly important to note that it is pulsed. However, he did not specify a rate.

Also I saw a couple of cool videos where they levitated a neodymium(magnetic ball) in the center of the vortex of the rodin coil.

Rodin Coil Effects 5.1 - Neosphere Levitation - YouTube

Just thought this was intteresting info to share.
                ,Shawn

Comment

sorry,

But I just can't walk down the road of the pentagram, no matter what it might teach me.

,Shawn

Comment

• Good Share Shawn

check out this last post on a video doc i mentioned several times

http://www.energeticforum.com/153539-post454.html

Comment

• Originally posted by shawnnweed View Post
                      sorry,

But I just can't walk down the road of the pentagram, no matter what it might teach me.

,Shawn
                      I respect your choice, then let's explore the alternative: resonant chamber; i think the best shape for resonance chamber is to follow the way of Synergetics which seems to be the way Leon Sprink took if you read the article on rexresearch http://www.energeticforum.com/152897-post127.html;

however, i will keep on exploring the pentagram :

Concentric Hierarchy (Part 2)

Beyond Flatland

Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-25-2011, 11:42 PM.

Comment

• alright, I can attune to this geometric shape. The star of david is perfectly fine with me. And although it seems to take a longer route to get to the same exact destination it does so in a natural way. Harmonic resonance. Taking the way of the pentagram from the start is a faster way to get ot the final destination but it leaves no resonance which is like taking a shortcut across the field to get to the finish line. Sure you get there first but you don't win. It's running the race that is half the battle.

Comment

alright, I can attune to this geometric shape. The star of david is perfectly fine with me. And although it seems to take a longer route to get to the same exact destination it does so in a natural way. Harmonic resonance. Taking the way of the pentagram from the start is a faster way to get ot the final destination but it leaves no resonance which is like taking a shortcut across the field to get to the finish line. Sure you get there first but you don't win. It's running the race that is half the battle.

In agreement with you , besides we should think in 3d as in Leon Sprink's experimental set up, don't you think?

Comment

• Transmutation patents

US2003226401
                            Atomic structure recognition and modification method and apparatus Inventor: LETOVSKY HOWARD
                            Also published as: US2005145031 // US2005155340 (A1)
                            Abstract -- The present invention provides methods and apparatus for determining the precise makeup of atomic and molecular structures, as well as providing the capability of modifying said structures. The invention uses induced resonant frequency wave effects to define and modify the electromagnetic, electrical, radioactive, atomic weight, and co-valent bonding characteristics of matter. One embodiment of the present invention may produce directionally controllable magnetic fields in gaseous media that interact with magnetically polarized vehicle surfaces to allow high-speed, highly energy efficient inter-planetary space travel. Another embodiment of the invention may neutralize waste products remaining from nuclear fission power production. The invention utilizes controlled multi-spectrum frequency induction to catalyze changes in atomic structures that may include: focused and dramatically amplified release of energy relative to natural states of matter; production of new alloys; transmutation of dangerous organic compounds into non-toxic media; and controlled polarization of matter. The benefits of the invention may include highly efficient interstellar spacecraft propulsion systems, hazardous waste elimination systems, efficient electricity production, and health enhancement of biological organisms.
                            patent: Atomic structure recognition and ... - Google Patents

------

Spiral coils generate very powerful electromagnetic fields by operating with two different but simultaneous resonant behaviors. Quarter-wave resonance is established by adjusting the frequency (and wavelength) of a radiofrequency (RF) voltage source until the length of the spiral conductor is equal to 1/4 of the wavelength of the alternating voltage. This generates an electromagnetic standing wave with at least one peak node and at least one null node. Inductive-capacitive (L/C) resonance is established by optimizing the thickness and width of the wire ribbon used to make the spiral coil. When inductance and capacitance are balanced, the current response will synchronize with the voltage input, creating in-phase behavior, minimal total impedance, and maximal power output. If two such coils are placed near each other, they will create an extremely powerful electromagnetic field between them, which can promote chemical and plasma reactions involving charged particles such as ions or plasma particles, possibly including nuclear fusion reactions (Leon Sprink got the Same results .
                            ELECTROMAGNETIC SYSTEMS WITH DOUBLE ... - Google Patents

Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-26-2011, 11:38 AM.

Comment

alright, I can attune to this geometric shape. The star of david is perfectly fine with me. And although it seems to take a longer route to get to the same exact destination it does so in a natural way. Harmonic resonance. Taking the way of the pentagram from the start is a faster way to get ot the final destination but it leaves no resonance which is like taking a shortcut across the field to get to the finish line. Sure you get there first but you don't win. It's running the race that is half the battle.

This drawing by Leonardo da Vinci illustrates the mathematical proportions found in human anatomy as described in the Golden Section or Mean. The hexagram framing the Vitruvian Man is more perfectly shown in the pentagram of Pythagoras, which can be broken into Golden Rectangles.

(don't pay attention to the code beneath the image ) now we know where to place the egg

compare the above image and the one below particularly the Neutral/void/ null chakra (egg shaped )

kundalini or serpent power

Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-26-2011, 03:07 AM.

Comment

In agreement with you , besides we should think in 3d as in Leon Sprink's experimental set up, don't you think?

Absolutely,

Comment

Working...
                                X