Harvesting Energy From the Sun Using Crystals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golden Mean View Post
    I plan to do some crystal experiments eventually. Just got some crystals this Spring off some land my family owns in northern MN ... and am Sun-cleansing them in my greenhouse and garden areas until I have time to work with them more in a more "concentrated" way.

Have a great day!
    Excellent news

the Golden Mean is a self similar figure ie: fractal , check out my latest post in http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...er-coil-4.html, talks about fractal resonance and specially that at the high-frequency regime (concentrated light is high frequency beam ), a number of universal (geometry-independent) properties that are described by random matrix theory emerge.

Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

side note

Originally posted by Freezer View Post
      have you thought about the Ley lines in relations to Atlantis and the fact that Edward Leedskalnin also set up his Coral Castle along one of these Ley lines, also the Bimini Wall found in the Caribbean :thumbs:

ufotv doc

YouTube - ‪Search for Edgar Cayce's Atlantis - Full Feature‬‏

btw: Edgar Cayce
      lived in:

1 Biography
      1.1 1877 to 1920: Kentucky period
      1.2 1920 to 1923: Texas period
      1.3 1925 to 1945: Virginia Beach period

i wonder if there are any ley lines where he lived

Edgar Cayce - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
      Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-13-2011, 03:11 PM.

Comment

It is the triangle shape that causes the etheric light field to allign. This filed flows trough all things randomly until it can be funeled or coehersed into a pattern. The crystal allows a perfect harmony of light in its physical essence and what is considered to be electricity, which is really more like static electricity to be harnassed. The only thing is that is not fundamentally known is that static electrictity is neither static nor electricity. Electricity flows from high potential to low and takes a metallic conductor to flow through. Static electricity does not and can accumulate even on isulators as well as conductors. Static electricity is really an unknown collision of the light etheric field and physical field and should really be called ethericity not static electricity. However it is the pyramid shaped crystal that allows this field to be harvested, condensed and funneled and even stored(depending on the inteior crystalline structure) to be used. To confirm this all you would have to do is take a crystal, such as the ones on you tube where there seems to be energy/electricity being drawn from it. turn off the lights and you will see the electricity stops flowing. A battery will even give energy in the dark. This confirms that it is light that is being converted to electricity. But place a battery in water and it will short out. A crystal will not short out in water. This shows that this 'electricty' as we think it is is not exactly what we think it is. This is light ethericity being converted into a stable and usable form so similar to electricty that the device requiring energy can not differintiate. However their properties, while similar enough to run objects, does not behave under the same perameters as conventional electricity. This is why telsa said to look at the shape of the pyramid or (3,6,9) for understanding.

Comment

Originally posted by shawnnweed View Post
          It is the triangle shape that causes the etheric light field to allign. This filed flows trough all things randomly until it can be funeled or coehersed into a pattern. The crystal allows a perfect harmony of light in its physical essence and what is considered to be electricity, which is really more like static electricity to be harnassed. The only thing is that is not fundamentally known is that static electrictity is neither static nor electricity. Electricity flows from high potential to low and takes a metallic conductor to flow through. Static electricity does not and can accumulate even on isulators as well as conductors. Static electricity is really an unknown collision of the light etheric field and physical field and should really be called ethericity not static electricity. However it is the pyramid shaped crystal that allows this field to be harvested, condensed and funneled and even stored(depending on the inteior crystalline structure) to be used. To confirm this all you would have to do is take a crystal, such as the ones on you tube where there seems to be energy/electricity being drawn from it. turn off the lights and you will see the electricity stops flowing. A battery will even give energy in the dark. This confirms that it is light that is being converted to electricity. But place a battery in water and it will short out. A crystal will not short out in water. This shows that this 'electricty' as we think it is is not exactly what we think it is. This is light ethericity being converted into a stable and usable form so similar to electricty that the device requiring energy can not differentiate. However their properties, while similar enough to run objects, does not behave under the same perameters as conventional electricity. This is why telsa said to look at the shape of the pyramid or (3,6,9) for understanding.
          I completely agree with you, if you allow me to give an analogy for this, it is like water, it flows through the path of least resistance and takes the shape of its container

or as The Great Bruce Lee said "be like water, my friend" (promised myself one day i'll use this expression, wish realized )

‪BRUCE LEE INTERVIEW‬‏ - YouTube

also from:http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...n-wrong-2.html

Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
          Hi lamare, I stand corrected, obviously a scalar potential cannot be a wave.

I was confused of course. with all the different terms and how different people use them it is difficult.

Maybe there should be a thread of "Terms".

No such thing as Scalar wave's, got it.

That's not too hard to accept, didn't hurt a bit.

Cheers
          How about ELOPTIC ENERGY (or ETHERICITY)

The name ELOPTIC has been coined and assigned to the energy. The word is taken from the first two letters of electricity and the word optic, because the energy has some, but not all, of the characteristics of both those forms of energy.....
          ...Eloptic energy radiates from or is in some manner given off from, or forms a force field around, everything in our material world under normal conditions at ordinary room temperature and without any treatment of any kind. Each element and combination of elements that make up our material world gives off this energy; however, the energy from each element differs in frequency from the radiation coming from every other element. Thus, we have a means of determining the contents of an unknown material by analyzing the radiations from it without in any way destroying or disturbing the object or material in question, or having to excite it in any manner
          Thomas G. Hieronymous: Eloptic Energy... US Patent # 2,482,773, &c...

it is also good to know, when you mention Pyramid shape is that this particular shape is perfect for the creation of fractal resonance

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
          Resonance Mandalas of La Maná [Sacred Knowledge Artifacts]

In 1984 a large cache of over 300 artifacts was discovered by a small group of gold prospectors led by engineer Dr. Elias Sotomayor in a tunnel 300’ below ground in the jungle-covered mountains of La Maná, Ecuador. Accurate dating of the artifacts is as yet impossible by the latest methods, as the thermoluminescence technique would be unreliable due to years of exposure to sunlight since their discovery. The lithic technology and geometry presented in the artifacts denies placement in known cultural contexts from the region, suggesting that they may predate the known cultures from the region. The symbolism presented in the forms and in inlaid designs and script on the La Maná artifacts most closely relates to those of the Sanskrit culture known from southeast Asian contexts, and has toured Europe in the Unsolved Mysteries Exhibition. The script is consistent with the logographic form of Sanskrit, the mother language from which the Mayan and Egyptian glyphs have descended. The geometric analysis given herein suggests that the La Maná artifacts encode fractal information regarding the resonant properties of calcite mineral, informing the design function of the Orion pyramids of Giza, Egypt - the production of Electrum water.
          Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-17-2011, 01:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by shawnnweed View Post
            This is light ethericity being converted into a stable and usable form so similar to electricty that the device requiring energy can not differentiate.
            I would differ with you on this, I do not think of ethericity as being "converted" but scaled down (or up maybe)to a fractal level where we can harness it.

think of the pyramid as an ethericity spiderweb (which is also fractal ) that captures that fast flying energy and slow it down (or scaled down) to a useful energy for us

note: your silk is The Law of Octaves that you use to build your spiderweb

see http://www.energeticforum.com/new-me...tml#post147475

------

please read the following

from: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post147364

Originally posted by gravityblock View Post
            MonsieurM and Gene, Thanks for the information on the ormus and the fractals. Tesla did a lot research and experiments into sound and vibrations. Below are just a few quotes by him. I think we have over-looked the main operating principals in some of his devices, which is sound and vibrations.

]Tesla Sees Evidence Radio and Light Are Sound[/URL] (Page 2)
            thank you gravityblock for this info:

this is exactly what i've been trying to point out and i truly believe that he understood that sound is just a "first dimension fractal " of the other electromagnetic waves (remember the universe is fractal )...meaning that all electromagnetic waves are fractally connected to each other. and the link connecting them is vibration frequency

Originally Posted by Tesla
            "I consider this extremely important," said Mr. Tesla. "Light cannot be anything else but a longitudinal disturbance in the ether, involving alternate compressions and rarefactions. In other words, light can be nothing else than a sound wave in the ether."

"a first degree fractal" design" (vertical figure) (this is just an illustration of what i just said )

as above so below...again

or the electromagnetic spectrum is also a Fractal/Constructal system

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-13-2011, 11:02 PM.

Comment

A combination of longitudinal frequencies can create complex geometries and structures. Remember that each chemical has its own "scalar signature".
              Indeed, As i mention in all my post, in layman terms "everything is fractal", considering this simple statement, you would imagine that behind every apparent law that controls the universe are just an effect example:spatial resonance, lies the true cause: ie Fractal Resonance.
              a better way of saying it is "everything is fractal", considering this simple statement, you would imagine that [B]behind every apparent law that controls the universe is a fractal/constructal Engine

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-15-2011, 09:19 AM.

Comment

I posted this a while back but it looks like a essential info in the quest of understanding

http://www.energeticforum.com/144952-post53.html

side note

From the info I have posted so far (and if you do a little research ), you 'll see that there is a trend that appears, and that is for every fractal structure you have seen in nature/universe, the presence of water comes hand in hand
                Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-14-2011, 01:49 PM.

Comment

opened a new thread to explore the application of fractal in society also known as socionomics ( or The Wave Principle of Human Social Behavior )

http://www.energeticforum.com/genera...tml#post147603

Comment

Very Cool Thread!!

Very cool thread indeed!! Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
                      Very cool thread indeed!! Thanks!!
                      thank you Slovenia , hope you're enjoying the ride....

--------

in other words Fractal Systems are the Universe's Hidden Engine

Comment

there is a wealth of data that could be extrapolated from the socionomics documents into applications for Ethericity, such as the 62% / 38% ratio constantly found in the research they conducted (http://www.energeticforum.com/genera...tml#post147637 ) (starts at 42 min )

62% and 38%

if i follow the logic, next is 95%

also from the doc

it takes 3 waves to make a variation

If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
                        — Nikola Tesla
                        Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-14-2011, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Tesla uses three coils in his tesla coil, doesn't he...Id be curious if someone could find the 6 3 9 numbers in the construction of a Tesla coil... for instance

62 38 95 as dimension/turns etc...
                          or a multiple of these

note:
                          6+2=8
                          3+8=11=2
                          9+5=14=5

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-14-2011, 08:31 PM.

Comment

my gut is telling me that the tesla coil as Boguslaw puts it for the numbers 3 6 9

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                            Thanks

Now you should see it ,right ?

It has no meaning except shape.... look at shape....
                            well for the Tesla Coil, I would say:

it has no meaning except numbers...look at the numbers

Comment

from the socionomics doc : (start at 48 min )

the segmented human mind:

human has 3 minds:

the reptilian mind
                              the emotional mind
                              and the rational mind

if you look at mri pic (at 48:14) , the three neural systems (fractal too ) look like 3 coils inside each other, or like the moe-joe cell

Quite different conditions exist in my system in which the electromagnetic waves or radiations are designedly minimized. the connection of one of, the terminals of the transmitting circuit to the ground having, itself, the effect of reducing the energy of these radiations to about one-half, Under observance of 'proper rules and artifices the distance is of little or no consequence, and by skillful application of the principle of "individualization," repeatedly referred to the messages may be rendered both non-interfering and non-interferable. This invention, which I have described in technical publications, attempts to imitate, in a very crude way, the nervous system in the human body.' Nicolas Tesla

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-14-2011, 09:24 PM.

Comment

‪David Lynch on Consciousness, Creativity and the Brain (Transcendental Meditation)‬‏ - YouTube

David Lynch explains his understanding about consciousness, creativity and the brain. He says that Transcendental Meditation played crucial role in developing his consciousness and boosting his creativity.

Comment

Working...
                                X