No announcement yet.

Harvesting Energy From the Sun Using Crystals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A while back i posted the following on this thread: http://www.energeticforum.com/new-me...dic-table.html

Three Soviet scientists, S. STSCHURIN, V. P. and L. KAZNACHEJEU Michailova, confirmed after more
    than 5 000 experiments that living cells transmit information through photons (in 1981).
    We can describe the experiments simply as follows:
    - Cells are bathed in a nutrient solution in two spherical flasks made of quartz. The two flasks are touching
    each other. If a cell culture is affected by a virus, or poisoned, the cells in the adjacent flask become
    impaired every time and always have the same symptoms, whereas they should be protected from the toxic
    influence of other cells by the quartz sides.
    - If you use glass flasks, the second cell colony is protected.
    - The transmission between the two colonies is made by ultraviolet radiation.
    *** These same three Soviet scientists measured the cell radiation using a photomultiplier. "Normally living
    cells emit a constant stream of light rays. When a virus enters cells, radiation changes: it first increases -
    then silence – then new increase, then gradual attenuation of radiation in multiple wavesuntil the cell
    dies. This recalls the cries of pain of an animal.
    *** In 1974, Simon STSCHURIN, said: "The cells affected by different diseases have different radiation
    characteristics. We are convinced that photons are able to inform us long before the onset of pernicious
    degeneration to disclose the presence of a virus ".
    Today, scientists worldwide are exploring this phenomenon:
    - In Australia, the correlation between cancer and ultra-hight- throuhput radiation is under study.
    - In Brazil, fundamental studies are being conducted to understand light transport in cells.
    - In China, the action of light on cells is currently studied.
    - In Japan, research is trying to make an early diagnosis of cancer from cell radiation
    link:
    Light biology - quetanglais

more on info found here:

Biophysics And the Life Process

“Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

found some good info for you guys...

Silicon dioxide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

check out the Crystalline forms of SiO2 Table, for instance the α-quartz

Helical chains making individual single crystals optically active; α-quartz converts to β-quartz at 846 K
      and now read this info:

An electrostatic spatial resonance model for coaxial helical structures with applications to the filamentous bacteriophages.

It is found that coaxial helices with optimally mated symmetries can lock into spatial resonance configurations that maximize their interaction. The resonances are represented as vectors in a discrete three-dimensional space[
      An electrostatic spatial resonance model for coaxial helical structures with applications to the filamentous bacteriophages.

note: looking at the table and the geometry of quartz, i would refer you to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synergetics_(Fuller)

also both faujasite(also known as zeolite, sound familiar )and melanophlogite crystals looks like they could have some great potential...

check out rexresearch zeolite

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-06-2011, 11:29 PM.

Comment

did anyone ever try quartz in the center of a rodin coil or starship coil

isn't the starship coil a concentrator of magnetic field , could be a nice add on to amplify the effect....

check this out:

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post106504

I have been lurking and building for a couple months now, but I felt I should contribute back in true open source style, now that I have what I consider to be of interest. The following linked video shows my permutation of the OMNBB using a 24 point bifilar starship coil with a discrete high impedance generator coil operating at very high frequency, with upgraded components and some small additions. I call it the FlowerPower device.
        The "jumpstart" motor is essentially an identical circuit, with the exception of 2 variable resistors as opposed to one, slightly different diodes, a standard bedini on a radio shack hockey puck spool, and a 1" rotor. Lucky to get 500hz on that, but that is trying to move lots more mass too. I have not tried the smaller (@?) 1/4" rotor with the hockey puck coil. I suspect performance would be similar, although there may be some gain to be exploited by starships "antenna-like" design. The starship does concentrate the magnetic field of the coil in the center, which is very handy.
        YouTube - ‪Rodin starship coil experiments. (TEST2)‬‏

would love to hear about it....
        Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-07-2011, 10:05 PM.

Comment

This lecture was a great inspiration to me:

In the Nature of Things - A talk by - Gordon Plummer

In the Nature of Things - A talk by - Gordon Plummer

the first half of this vid is just as good:

YouTube - ‪The Universe is a super hologram‬‏

Comment

About Joel McCLAIN & Norman WOOTAN The Magnetic Resonance Amplifier, posted earlier:

In the MRA schematic below, there is a tunable low-power oscillator which supplies a signal to one side of a barium titanate transducer. The opposite side of the transducer is connected to a primary coil which is wrapped around a barium ferrite magnet core. The opposite end of the primary goes back to the oscillator.
            the barium titanate transducer:

An Introduction to Piezoelectric Transducer Crystals…
            Piezoelectric Materials and their Properties

http://www.bostonpiezooptics.com/fil...o_to_Piezo.pdf

Piezoelectricity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

in google, search also "barium titanate quartz coupling", a lot of info is available check out pdf docs , you'll see some fractal applications in the telecom industry

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-09-2011, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Frequency alteration

Check out helpful waves.com

Comment

Originally posted by totoalas View Post
                Check out helpful waves.com
                Mitigating Joint Pain- A Second Look at Tuning the Weak Field of Quartz Sand | Helpfulwaves.com

YouTube - ‪Tuning Quartz Sand for Self Healing with an Audio Speaker‬‏

thank you for this nice add on, do you look for a particular figure when you charge the quartz sand:

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...phenomena.html

i know that piezoelectric crystal are used as vibration sensors

Piezoelectric Materials for Vibration Sensors—The Technical
                Advantages of Piezoceramics Versus Quartz

http://www.wilcoxon.com/technotes/tn...zovsQuartz.pdf

see also Piezoelectricity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-09-2011, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Chladni figures for a square steel plate (adapted from Waller 1961) demonstrates the fantastic variety of standing wave patterns that can arise from a simple resonating system. A square steel plate is clamped at its midpoint and sprinkled with sand. It is then set into vibration either by bowing with a violin bow, or by pressing dry ice against it. The resultant standing wave patterns are revealed by the sand, that collects at the nodes of the oscillation where the vibration is minimal.

Harmonic Resonance Theory: An Alternative to the "Neuron Doctrine" Paradigm of Neurocomputation to Address Gestalt Properties of Perception

Harmonic Resonance Theory

now compare the image above with this crystalline structure of quartz picture, which picture matches the crystal structure ? :

Huifang XU, et al -- Zn Oxide photoelectrolysis

Abstract: Materials scientists at the University of Wisconsin-Madison have designed a way to harvest small amounts of waste energy and harness them to turn water into usable hydrogen fuel. The process is simple, efficient and recycles otherwise-wasted energy into a usable form...
                  ....More specifically, certain piezoelectric materials, including but not limited to .alpha.-quartz (SiO.sub.2), ZnO, or BaTiO.sub.3, among others, have unique piezoelectric properties where the piezoelectricity is an intrinsic property of the material, such that no physical/chemical doping (cations or anions), chemical additives (including transition metals) or any forms of implantation are needed to create these properties. In addition, one of the materials having these properties, i.e., quartz, is also one of the most abundant minerals on the Earth's surface (i.e. beach sands). As a result, by using quartz as a material in the process, the hydrogen production via direct-water-splitting can be achieved at a low cost, and, because quartz is a natural material that is environmental friendly, no pollution issues are created by the process.
                  This is probably the best way to get the resonance of an element (such as quartz), if you can match the cymatic figure that is created at a certain frequency(on water or quartz sand) to its structure.

Cymatics.org

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-09-2011, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Awesome thread!

I have been researching this area extensively lately and have developed an inexpensive method to build a light tube transmission system.
                    All you need is PVC, mylar (2mil or 4 mil) and miter saw or other angled cutting system. Mylar is simple rolled up inside the PVC pipes and angles are created by cutting corner PVC pieces at 45 degree angles. Works very well!

I am currently testing a passive "light trap" geometry using my namesake (Golden Mean) to passively capture sunlight and transfer it down the light tube.
                    So far, I've successfully shot a laser light and maintained much of the coherence through the spiral and out the light tube if the right angle of entry is set. (See attached pics) This small test prototype is not even optimized or completed yet as I am on to a much larger 3' x 4' x 22" spiral with a 2" PVC pipe for the middle and a black painted copper pipe going through the center for a solar heating test. I'll post more pics when time allows as I have a million things going on in multiple realities all at once and it can be quite taxing at times!!

Let's create the reality we wish to experience and give everyone a fair chance to explore who they are more fully by removing poverty from this planet and reduce crime to minimal levels.

Many Blessings to All.
                    Attached Files
                    ~ Golden Mean

If you're interested in healthy living, please check out my site on aquaponics... www.opensourceaquaponics.com
                    I also have various videos on the new paradigm unfolding on My YouTube Channel

"Giving with ANY expectation isn't giving... it's bartering."

Comment

More pics of the 3'x4' spiral light trap...
                      Last edited by Golden Mean; 05-05-2012, 08:04 PM.
                      ~ Golden Mean

If you're interested in healthy living, please check out my site on aquaponics... www.opensourceaquaponics.com

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Mean View Post
                        Awesome thread!

I have been researching this area extensively lately and have developed an inexpensive method to build a light tube transmission system.
                        All you need is PVC, mylar (2mil or 4 mil) and miter saw or other angled cutting system. Mylar is simple rolled up inside the PVC pipes and angles are created by cutting corner PVC pieces at 45 degree angles. Works very well!

I am currently testing a passive "light trap" geometry using my namesake (Golden Mean) to passively capture sunlight and transfer it down the light tube.
                        So far, I've successfully shot a laser light and maintained much of the coherence through the spiral and out the light tube if the right angle of entry is set. (See attached pics) This small test prototype is not even optimized or completed yet as I am on to a much larger 3' x 4' x 22" spiral with a 2" PVC pipe for the middle and a black painted copper pipe going through the center for a solar heating test. I'll post more pics when time allows as I have a million things going on in multiple realities all at once and it can be quite taxing at times!!

Let's create the reality we wish to experience and give everyone a fair chance to explore who they are more fully by removing poverty from this planet and reduce crime to minimal levels.

Many Blessings to All.
                        Excellent project Golden Mean ,.. I would love to hear updates on your project

in a way you are forcing the light to vortex...interesting concept Victor Schauberger style....

When you have succeeded in focusing the light could you try it on a quartz crystal:

Solar power without solar cells: A hidden magnetic effect of light could make it possible

Light has electric and magnetic components. Until now, scientists thought the effects of the magnetic field were so weak that they could be ignored. What Rand and his colleagues found is that at the right intensity, when light is traveling through a material that does not conduct electricity, the light field can generate magnetic effects that are 100 million times stronger than previously expected. Under these circumstances, the magnetic effects develop strength equivalent to a strong electric effect. from the article

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-10-2011, 10:40 AM.

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Jenny_(cymatics)

Hans Jenny (16 August 1904, Basel - 23 June 1972, Dornach) was a physician and natural scientist who is considered the father of cymatics, the study of wave phenomena.
                          Jenny made use of crystal oscillators and an invention of his own by the name of the tonoscope to set plates and membranes vibrating. With the tonoscope, quartz sand is spread onto a black drum membrane which is 60 cm in diameter. The membrane is set into vibrations by singing rather loudly through a cardboard pipe. The sand now produces complex symmetrical forms, known as Chladni patterns named after Ernst Chladni who discovered this phenomenon in 1787. Low tones result in rather simple and clear pictures, while higher tones form more complex structures.[1]
                          BTW: Hans Jenny was a student of Buckminster Fuller

Comment

also

However, Buckminster Fuller and his students such as Hans Jenny(4) were able to recreate these waveforms using colloidal suspensions or dyes in liquids. Again, certain frequencies resulted in standing waves with visible and equally spaced nodes in three dimensions. The patterns formed by these waveforms were exact matches for the Platonic Solids5 with the vertices’ positions being defined by the nodes. The problem to be solved is that there are only five possible geometries, ie Octahedron, Star Tetrahedron, Cube,Dodecahedron and Icosahedron. For the Diatonic scale we obviously need seven shapes.

The solution appears to have been resolved by combining Pythagorean wisdom with the Hindu scriptures.(6) All the Platonic solids fit exactly within a perfect sphere which is the shape of the fundamental frequency at the beginning of the octave. Its closest relation, the Icosahedron, actually appears twice, once as an inner version within the Octahedron and once as an outer version following the Dodecahedron.(1) Thus we have a complete octave of shapes to match the Diatonic scale.
                            The Shape Of Sound

Pythagorean wisdom with the Hindu scriptures.(6) [B]All the Platonic solids fit exactly within a perfect sphere which is the shape of the fundamental frequency
                            in other words all comes out of Zero

The concept of zero as a number and not merely a symbol for separation is attributed to India where by the 9th century AD practical calculations were carried out using zero, which was treated like any other number, even in case of division.[10][11] The Indian scholar Pingala (circa 5th-2nd century BC) used binary numbers in the form of short and long syllables (the latter equal in length to two short syllables), making it similar to Morse code.[12][13] He and his contemporary Indian scholars used the Sanskrit word śūnya to refer to zero or void.
                            Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-09-2011, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Patrick Kelly's Notes

Pavel Imris was awarded a US patent in the 1970s. The patent is most interesting in that it describes a device which can have an output pwer which is more than nine times greater than the input power. He achieves this with a device that has two pointed electrodes enclosed in a quartz glass envelope which contains xenon gas under pressure (the higher the pressure, the greater the gain of the device) and a dielectric material...
                              ...An optical electrostatic generator which is effective for producing high frequencies in the visible light range of about 10^14 to 10^23 Hz. . . .
                              The present optical electrostatic generator does not perform in accordance with the accepted norms and standards of ordinary electromagnetic frequencies.
                              now it does

the extra energy comes from:

Solar power without solar cells: A hidden magnetic effect of light could make it possible

Light has electric and magnetic components. Until now, scientists thought the effects of the magnetic field were so weak that they could be ignored. What Rand and his colleagues found is that at the right intensity, when light is traveling through a material that does not conduct electricity, the light field can generate magnetic effects that are 100 million times stronger than previously expected. Under these circumstances, the magnetic effects develop strength equivalent to a strong electric effect. from the article

Pavel Imris: Optical Electrostatic Generator -- 900% Efficiency

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-10-2011, 01:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post

When you have succeeded in focusing the light could you try it on a quartz crystal:

I plan to do some crystal experiments eventually. Just got some crystals this Spring off some land my family owns in northern MN ... and am Sun-cleansing them in my greenhouse and garden areas until I have time to work with them more in a more "concentrated" way.

Have a great day!
                                Last edited by Golden Mean; 05-05-2012, 08:04 PM.
                                ~ Golden Mean

Comment

Working...
                                X