No announcement yet.

How to build a water coil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the way i see it, the waves of oceans provides us with best hint on how energy is transfered from one antenna to the another. think of a surfer riding his wave, now what if i told you that the surfer is the energy you are trying to transfer and the wave is the coupled resonance of both antennas (you should not see both antennas as two separate bodies but actually as one "big wave" ready to be riden ).

Trees talk in w-waves

"Grants Pass, Ore. (AP) - Physicist Ed Wagner says he has found evidence that trees talk to each other in a language he calls W-waves.

"If you chop into a tree, you can see that adjacent trees put out an electrical pulse," said Wagner. "This indicates that they communicated directly."

"Explaining the phenomenon, Wagner pointed to a blip on a strip chart recording of the electrical pulse.

"It put out a tremendous cry of alarm," he said. "The adjacent trees put out smaller ones." .....

"People have known there was communication between trees for several years, but they've explained it by the chemicals trees produce," Wagner said.

"But I think the real communication is much quicker and more dramatic than that," he said. "These trees know within a few seconds what is happening. This is an automatic response."

"Wagner has measured the speed of W-waves at about 3 feet per second through the air.

"They travel much too slowly for electrical waves," he said. "They seem to be an altogether different entity. That's what makes them so intriguing. They don't seem to be electromagnetic waves at all."....

Comment. In addition to the above discovery, Wagner, who holds a PhD in physics from the University of Tennessee, has detected electrical standing waves in trees. The voltage measured by electrodes implanted in trees goes up and down as one goes higher and higher up the trees. Wagner's work has been published in Northwest Science, but we have not yet seen it. Incidentally, electricity does seem to affect plant growth, as described in our handbook: Incredible Life.
    radiant wave anyone?

Trees Talk In W-waves

Which is faster, the surfer or the wave.... .... ?

HD: Super Slo-mo Surfer!

YouTube - ‪Insane Cinema - BBC Surfing‬‏

link to one of the best movies about surf and great music , Never forget that we live in an ocean of waves

Videos Posted by FREE RIDE: FREE RIDE - Part 01 | Facebook

Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-11-2011, 01:25 PM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

Ok, Here is a simple experiment i did with the mobius-Caduceus Coil:

I wrap it around a open ended plastic tube (one end of the coil dipping in water and the other vertical like an antenna), and plunged it in a glass of Alkaline Water for 24 hours. I noticed after that a cluster of bubbles around the coil only. I then tried the same experiment with the double mobius-Caduceus coil, but this time with a test tube filled with acidic water plunged in alkaline water (one coil's end dipped in acidic water, while the other used as antenna, same for the pther coil but dipped in alkaline water). this time the bubbles formed in the walls of the glass and around the coils...Anyway just wanted to share this info with you

Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-11-2011, 11:13 PM.

Comment

I wrap it around a open ended plastic tube (one end of the coil dipping in water and the other vertical like an antenna), and plunged it in a glass of Alkaline Water for 24 hours. I noticed after that a cluster of bubbles around the coil only. I then tried the same experiment with the double mobius-Caduceus coil, but this time with a test tube filled with acidic water plunged in alkaline water (one coil's end dipped in acidic water, while the other used as antenna, same for the pther coil but dipped in alkaline water). this time the bubbles formed in the walls of the glass and around the coils...Anyway just wanted to share this info with you

Comment

Check out this post, i experimented a little

http://www.energeticforum.com/143784-post94.html

from THE STUBBLEFIELD PAPERS

It describes a device which uses a copper coil wound together with an iron coil side by side which is immersed in water. So far so good. The water as an electrolyte would cause the iron and copper to react with each other creating a galvanic element capable of generating electricity. Next he tells us that the copper wire must be insulated! From the iron wire! He also states that insulating the iron wire has no detrimental effect on the operation of the device.
          Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-21-2011, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Found some very interesting info:

Alexander V. BARANOV -- Structured Water Fuel

Water in itself is not fuel, and does not burn. But water is an initial component of fuel, by simple transformations it will be transformed that burns, for example, in methane, the chemical formula-CH4, propane, and butane-C2H5. All these gases are hydrocarbons, that is contain two chemical elements - carbon and hydrogen, and turn out from water the chemical formula of -H20. But allow, you will tell, in fact in water there is no carbon? No, but during transformation to water it appears under scheme O = C + D + D, where about - oxygen, with - carbon, D - deuterium (double hydrogen). D, by the way is the most valuable chemical element for the nuclear industry. For allocation of heavy water from usual into which it enters, complex, expensive technologies are used. Here, it turns out without special problems....
            ....For this purpose the process externally reminding electrolysis is used, high-frequency resonant transformer ( Tesla Coil ) which impulses of a current transform atom of oxygen so only is used, that it breaks up to three splinters - carbon and two D.
            Felix Ehrenhaft: Magnetic Current --- 9 articles

Can a magnet take water to pieces? No, say physics textbooks. Yes, says Prof. Felix Ehrenhaft, former director of the Physical Institute at the University of Vienna, who now carries on his research in New York. If he should turn out to be right, his findings in the realm of magnetism promise practical applications as far-reaching as the dynamos, motors, transformers, telephones, and radio that have stemmed from Faraday’s research in electricity.
            Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-13-2011, 12:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post

Would it still bubble if you do not use mobius coil?

Comment

Originally posted by sucahyo View Post
                Would it still bubble if you do not use mobius coil?
                good point, I was going to try it

check out these posts:

http://www.energeticforum.com/144053-post102.html

http://www.energeticforum.com/144062-post103.html
                Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-13-2011, 11:04 PM.

Comment

As i was searching for more info on the caduceus coil, I found a very interesting discussion taking place over at overunity.com:

.... I am really liking what you are bringing up.
                  Quote>>>>...Caduceus coils used in Tesla coil setups?
                  ... "pancake coil",
                  which is almost always a bifilar wound coil like Tesla described in his
                  bifilar coil patent
                  ... (check out the double-mobius coils i made: http://www.energeticforum.com/143784-post94.html )
                  Now a Caduceus is a sort of bifilar coil, just coiled in a solenoid instead of
                  a flat spiral, and the two "sub-coils" wired slightly differently...

... let's just assume the serpent heads are copper balls
                  at the ends of two oppositely wound copper coils, and the central rod
                  is still another type of conductor,
                  Wild & crazy Caduceus Coil interpretation

and I also found some designs where the double Mobius-Caduceus Coil could be tested : found them here THE STUBBLEFIELD PAPERS

check out the vid, i posted on a test i did with the double Mobius-Caduceus Coil:

ps: the purpose here is to give you enough info to convince you to explore this particular design....

Comment

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                    As i was searching for more info on the caduceus coil, I found a very interesting discussion taking place over at overunity.com:

Wild & crazy Caduceus Coil interpretation

and I also found some designs where the double Mobius-Caduceus Coil could be tested : found them here THE STUBBLEFIELD PAPERS

check out the vid, i posted on a test i did with the double Mobius-Caduceus Coil:

ps: the purpose here is to give you enough info to convince you to explore this particular design....

MonsieurM I have some chores keeping me away from work bench atm. but I'm trying to follow your writing whenever time permits, with great interest

V
                    'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

I am quite honored to have you guys very much interested in what i have posted, I believe that for us to advance the cause of F.R.E.E (Free Renewable Energy for Everyone ) we have to put aside our ego, and share our knowledge, only united could we make this happen. I personally accept that previous famous and not so famous explorer have already discovered this New World: Scalar Wave; and that we are only following in the foot step of giants such as Tesla. However, that does not mean that we have to literally follow in their foot step, But it is our duty to learn what they have showed us (they have learned to use Nature's Antennas) and to take it to the next level (like a football game, aim for the touchdown)

and as you say:

Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower
                      We could say it in a more scientific manner

the constructal law of nature:

The constructal law puts forth the idea that the generation of design (configuration, pattern, geometry) in nature is a physics phenomenon that unites all animate and inanimate systems, and that this phenomenon is covered by the Constructal Law stated by Adrian Bejan in 1996: "For a finite-size (flow) system to persist in time (to live), its configuration must evolve such that it provides easier access to the imposed currents that flow through it[."
                      ps: blackchisel97 ,thank you for your post , All the info i posted is made in such a manner that when you can, you pick whichever post you feel interested to explore or to view the thread as a whole. In other words you can pick and mashup

The main characteristics of the mashup are combination, visualization, and aggregation. It is important to make existing data more useful, moreover for personal and professional use.
                      For instance a Water Coil as proposed by Slider2732

The envisaged design is a 2x tree diameter coil base, spiraling inward as a Russell coil of perhaps 4 or more turns. Solar power would drive a small generator pump at the correct natural frequency of the capillary action of the tree.
                      with one slight difference the design should be a single/double Mobius Caduceus Coil and you end up with a "vortexing" water that is spiraling around the tree

" What Lehrs is describing here is the power of an insulator (dielectric: ie water) to accumulate a static charge from a weak field and condense it (it is probably done through the vortex flow of water) into a strong charge that gives rise to an electrostatic field.

ps:You could experiment first with a thin flexible small plastic hose, on a small scale (to perfect the system)

Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-15-2011, 03:26 PM.

Comment

one more example, would be the building of a Rodin coil (while respecting the same amount of turns advised by the many rodin coil builders) it is using the braided method used in building The Caduceus coil (you could also try the double Mobius-Caduceus Coil also). so the true shape of a rodin coil is 2 Caduceus Coil joined at both ends if you think about it

Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-15-2011, 02:35 PM.

Comment

And thinking about it follows 'heck dude more great info'
                          Though I did try a Caduceus inside a Tesla tower, as communicated in PM. Normally, coils wrap in some fashion or other in some spiral or other, but always in the same direction. The Caduceus spirals up, but then spirals down...which in my experiment lead to a non runner. However, that's not to say I built it/coiled it/fitted it correctly and so will make another...for the outside this time.

We know that wireless energy works well in water or with water, so placing water between the Tesla coil and the caduceus coil will also allow a better semblance of tree energy work. It partially mimics your experiments too.
                          We have a few freezer tankards from recent yard sales forays. They have a thin section of water between the inside and outside and are made of plastic. I'll put the tower in the tankard, wrap a Caduceus on the outside and have at it with varying voltages and power sources
                          From what i've seen when replicating Lidmotor's/sMartCreations twin transistor 'Happy Cat' or whatever it was called as the driver for a pulse motor, actual feed voltage can affect most positively at a particular level. The circuit works best at around 1.5V, below and the pulses are too far apart, above and the pulses simply don't happen. There is a strong capacitive coupling and capacitor reliance.
                          Correct frequency and voltage driving is essential for many such experiments and I see that knowledge moving forward with water coils too.
                          I guess the analogy would be that you wouldn't run a toaster at 3000V or 6V.
                          Last edited by Slider2732; 06-15-2011, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Hi MonsieurM, I have much interest here. Thanks for all the links, I feel that I am learning much.
                            In my search to find the meaning of (ormus & M-state water), I came across this site Blue Water Alchemy | Buy the ORMUS
                            It seems to parallel many of the things that you post about, sacred geometries, vortex energies, numbers, ancient teachings, all for water. I thought you might like to take a look.
                            Thanks, Gene

Comment

Originally posted by gene gene View Post
                              Hi MonsieurM, I have much interest here. Thanks for all the links, I feel that I am learning much.
                              In my search to find the meaning of (ormus & M-state water), I came across this site Blue Water Alchemy | Buy the ORMUS
                              It seems to parallel many of the things that you post about, sacred geometries, vortex energies, numbers, ancient teachings, all for water. I thought you might like to take a look.
                              Thanks, Gene
                              Thank you Gene for the link, indeed i am very much interested in Ormus and its mysterious effect on all natural elements. I think it is some sort of "signal booster" to all Natural Antenna. I wonder if we used that type of water (you could make one at home, just don't drink it, it is to be used as a capacitor to compare it to a normal salt water capacitor) or just use that type of water to circulate it inside the Mobius-Caduceus Coil.

Note: if you find a difference between both capacitors well you have scientific proof now that M state water has different properties

link to make Ormus to be used for experimentation (not to drink)

YouTube - ‪How to make Ormus‬‏

Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-16-2011, 01:42 AM.

Comment

This is pure speculation but based on this:

and

The caduceus coil illustrated in Fig.1, basically consists of ordinary insulated copper wire wound in a double-helix around a ferrite core. THIS COIL HAS REPEATEDLY BEEN FOUND TO VIOLATE ESTABLISHED LAWS OF ELECTROMAGNETICS AND HERTZIAN WAVE THEORY WHEN A HIGH FREQUENCY CURRENT IS INJECTED INTO IT....
                                ....First. This apparatus has zero impedance - unlike an ordinary coil. when fed electrical energy the wire in the Tensor coil does not get hot.

Secondly. It has infinite resonance - unlike an ordinary coil which will resonate chiefly at its natural fundamental frequency and weakly on the second or third harmonic, the Tensor coil is capable of resonating strongly on any number of frequencies randomly spaced in the spectrum. The signal pumped into such a coil strangely enough cannot be quantified (detected) by standard RF (radio frequency) detection apparatus. Many "Ham" radio operators and electronic technicians who have used these coils, are completely baffled by them
                                You may actually enhance the M-state water...to be explored

thank you Gene for bringing this up

ps: Slider2732 can't wait to hear from your experiment, you could also try to do it "vice versa". Resonnate the Caduceus and see the effect it has on the Tesla coil (testing both as receptor/emitter )
                                Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-16-2011, 01:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X