Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IndianaBoys View Post
    MonsieurM,

The set up was using a microscope stage.

Sandwiched between a high quality "quartz" microscope slide and cover piece was a thin film of ferro fluid. No cheap iron impregnated microscope slides here.

On top of the slide was a shiny neodymium magnet.

Halogen light shining up through the stage.

The bubble formation action is easy to reproduce.

It is catching the energy from the vacuum on film again that has been difficult.

It does pulse/cycle about 1 time per second (we are on 60 hertz here) and as time continues, it takes longer for it to cycle nearing the 2 second mark. As can be counted in the video.

Tom Beardon speaks of this energy in his first DVD of the series: Energy from the Vacuum.

Energy from the Vacuum Science Series

IndianaBoys

I wanted to pick up again on the experiment you ran, because there is another useful info to add, (i don't know if i mentioned it before) , but here follows a definition of halogen lamp:

Halogen lamp - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The function of the halogen is to set up a reversible chemical reaction with the tungsten evaporating from the filament. In ordinary incandescent lamps, this tungsten is mostly deposited on the bulb. The halogen cycle keeps the bulb clean and the light output remains almost constant throughout life. At moderate temperatures the halogen reacts with the evaporating tungsten, the halide formed being moved around in the inert gas filling. At some time it will reach higher temperature regions, where it dissociates, releasing tungsten and freeing the halogen to repeat the process. In order for the reaction to operate, the overall bulb temperature must be higher than in conventional incandescent lamps. The bulb must be made of fused silica (quartz) or a high melting point glass (such as aluminosilicate glass). Quartz being very strong, the gas pressure can be higher,[5] which reduces the rate of evaporation of the filament, permitting it to run a higher temperature (and so efficacy) for the same average life.
    quartz again
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• MonsieurM,

Quick test. Put a candy thermometer in place of where the slide rests. The halogen light is focused up through the condenser and after a couple minutes the temp rose to 175 degrees. Then used 2 cover slides that had ferro fluid sandwiched between them (this was from another test and the ferro fluid had dried between the microscope slide cover plates) and place the candy thermometer on top of that. Temperature rose to 200 degrees Fahrenheit in approximately same amount of time.

The magnetite is a susceptor:

Susceptor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A susceptor is a material used for its ability to absorb electromagnetic energy and convert it to heat (which is sometimes designed to be re-emitted as infrared thermal radiation). This energy is typically radiofrequency or microwave radiation used in industrial heating processes, and also occasionally in microwave cooking. The name is derived from susceptance, an electrical property of materials that measures their tendency to convert electromagnetic energy to heat.

IndianaBoys

Comment

MonsieurM,
        A susceptor is a material used for its ability to absorb electromagnetic energy and convert it to heat

IndianaBoys

while reading your experiment on susceptor, something kept nagging at me, and i know i have not posted it before, when we talk about heat most people think temperature, but what is really the nature of heat:

Everything is made up of very tiny things called "atoms". Heat is atoms vibrating (like a string of a guitar ), moving around seemingly at random (I'm not so sure about random..but this is for another thread ). When we say something is hot, we are really saying "its atoms are moving around a lot!" When we say somthing is cold, we are really saying "its atoms are not moving much."
        so heat is a state of higher frequency,, it does fit the model of electromagnetic fractal system: let me think on that

they should have said instead:

A susceptor is a material used for its ability to[B] absorb electromagnetic energy and convert it to another set of electromagnetic energy
        a sort of spiderweb to pass from one level of fractal to another

see (remember the shape of a magnetite): http://www.energeticforum.com/147522-post35.html

now i can better picture it (sorry for the peakiness )

on a side note: did you know that our dna was piezoelectric

Piezoelectricity ( /piˌeɪzoʊˌilɛkˈtrɪsɪti/) is the charge which accumulates in certain solid materials (notably crystals, certain ceramics, and biological matter such as bone, DNA and various proteins)[1] in response to applied mechanical stress. The word piezoelectricity means electricity resulting from pressure.
        Piezoelectricity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

your learn something new everyday
        Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-26-2011, 12:21 AM.

Comment

• DNA healing

Speaking of piezoelectricity and DNA, what do you think of what Dr Leonard Horowitz says about the frequency of love and DNA healing?

Sorry not meaning to derail the thread.
          ‎"It's all in the MIND"

Comment

• Originally posted by StweenyA View Post
            Speaking of piezoelectricity and DNA, what do you think of what Dr Leonard Horowitz says about the frequency of love and DNA healing?

Sorry not meaning to derail the thread.
            we are no different than plants

see post: http://www.energeticforum.com/136258-post21.html

Comment

MonsieurM,

The magnetite is a susceptor:

Susceptor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A susceptor is a material used for its ability to absorb electromagnetic energy and convert it to heat (which is sometimes designed to be re-emitted as infrared thermal radiation). This energy is typically radiofrequency or microwave radiation used in industrial heating processes, and also occasionally in microwave cooking. The name is derived from susceptance, an electrical property of materials that measures their tendency to convert electromagnetic energy to heat.

IndianaBoys
              I found some new info, from an old article on Anti gravity, i posted it here: http://www.energeticforum.com/148978-post135.html

also

Magnetostriction (cf. electrostriction) is a property of ferromagnetic materials that causes them to change their shape or dimensions during the process of magnetization. The variation of material's magnetization due to the applied magnetic field changes the magnetostrictive strain until reaching its saturation value, λ. The effect was first identified in 1842 by James Joule when observing a sample of nickel.[1]

This effect causes losses due to frictional heating in susceptible ferromagnetic cores.
              Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-26-2011, 11:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                I am currently reading this article:

Oleg GRITSKEVITCH

Hydro-Magnetic Generator[

you know that an invention has potential if it is scalable (one of the principles of fractal )

Oleg V. Gritskevich (Gritskevitch): Hydro-Magnetic Dynamo -- A patented, prototyped over-unity electrical generator

picking up on the hydro magnetic dynamo, a product is about to come out that will actually allow you to test the Hydro magnetic design (no need for deuterium, m state water would suffice )

Liquid glass spray is perhaps the most important nanotechnology product to emerge to date. It will be available in DIY stores in Britain soon, with prices starting at around £5 ($8 US). Other outlets, such as many supermarkets, may be unwilling to stock the products because they make enormous profits from cleaning products that need to be replaced regularly, and liquid glass would make virtually all of them obsolete.
                Articles > Spray-on liquid glass is about to revolutionize almost everything

Surfaces - nanopool GmbH

Comment

• side note: about water in the universe:

Moon Rains Water on Saturn in Baffling Phenomenon - International Business Times

Hartogh and other scientists who analyzed information from European Space Agency's (ESA) Herschel space observatory concluded that one of Saturn moons, called Enceladus, is raining water vapors that form a huge donut-shaped ring around Saturn.
                  posted some great info i found:

http://www.energeticforum.com/149191-post257.html

http://www.energeticforum.com/149194-post258.html

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-28-2011, 07:14 PM.

Comment

• info: remember vedic science doc (http://www.energeticforum.com/147525-post99.html )

Having spent half a lifetime teaching his students the accepted versions of the origin of our planetary water, which increasingly did not fit the available evidence, Dr Mike Drake at the University of Arizona suggested an alternative hypothesis: that water was already present at the surfaces of interstellar dust grains when they accreted to form our planet. Although this hypothesis fitted with all available evidence, it would only be feasible if the adhesion of water to the dust grains was sufficiently strong to survive the harsh conditions in the interstellar dust clouds where planets form....
                    ...Computer simulations by myself and colleagues in UCL, Arizona and Muenster on the adhesion of water to a mineral commonly found in the interstellar dust clouds, show that the kind of highly fractal surfaces found on the interstellar dust grains are indeed suitable for the strong retention of water under the extreme temperatures and pressure conditions prevalent in the accretion disk during planetary formation.
                    as i said before, Water and Fractal come hand in hand

Comment

• note on the doc i posted with Joseph Farrell (see http://www.energeticforum.com/149285-post66.html )

Element 525 (Xerum 525) was used for the nazi anti gravity bell (musical reference here, a reversed singing bowl with xerum 525 as the stick ): 5 + 2 + 5 = 3

3 could be h2o 1+2=3 see Oleg GRITSKEVITCH

Hydro-Magnetic Generator
                      (search Nazi bell and Barium titanate... ) + bell to create mutltiphonic waves (see http://www.energeticforum.com/147753-post85.html , scientist experiment )

also: 'Hitler's Lost Sub: Nova"

Hitler's sunken secret: One of the most daring resistance operations of World War II was the 1944 sinking of the Norwegian ferry Hydro, with its cargo of "heavy water" destined for the Nazi's secret atomic bomb project.
                      it wasn't for nuclear testing but for the bell, if you read the description of the Hydro-Magnetic Generator , deuterium (also known as heavy water ) is used as well...and Russia captured nazi scientist and papers as well ....

‪Bell gong, hand made, singing bowl sustain multi-phonic sounds‬‏ - YouTube

If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
                      — Nikola Tesla:

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-31-2011, 01:33 AM.

Comment

• I just had a thought while working on : http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...magnetism.html

[QUOTE]
                        Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                        There is one thing you should keep in mind, a Fractal Construct/Key adapts to its holder; in other words it shows you what you want (be it spiritual, scientific etc...), not much different than us humans interact with other humans... (
                        ...and yes you are a Fractal Construct ...focus your mind on electromagnetics and the Golden Tractate will reveal itself to you....

Ormus is also a key element, check this out , posted by IndianaBoys

ORMUS IS A GAS by John V. Milewski using electromagnetic energy

Water is a Fractal Construct, when you vortex a fractal Construct, you actually bring forth its hidden properties at an exponential level, so for instance (as the Oleg GRITSKEVITCH Hydro-Magnetic Generator description would suggest ), the hidden superconductivity of water comes out as it vortex (hence M-state water)

as Hermes Trismegistus wrote :

the Dragon inhabits in all these, and his houses are the darkness and blackness that is in them and by them he ascends into the air, from his rising, which is their heaven.
                        the same goes for you:

A whirling dervish dance

a little entertainment but right on the subject

‪Queen - A Kind of Magic‬‏ - YouTube

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-31-2011, 03:01 PM.

Comment

• I posted an info that could revolutionize the computing world

http://www.energeticforum.com/149839-post100.html

Comment

• I while back i made a post on magnetostriction (http://www.energeticforum.com/148976-post156.html )

while reading the thread http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ification.html i found this:

power1,
                            when you suggested metglas, I remembered what Don Smith recommended, and that was one of them. It is in the class of materials that exhibit magnetostriction. I haven't done too much research in that area, but I believe you are describing the same thing that he showed us how to do, but with impulse currents rather than resonance as Don was suggesting.
                            i guess we are on the right track....

Comment

MonsieurM,

Astronomers Find Largest, Most Distant Reservoir of Water

NASA - Quasar Drenched in Water Vapor

Quasar Drenched in Water Vapor

This artist's concept illustrates a quasar, or feeding black hole, similar to APM 08279+5255, where astronomers discovered huge amounts of water vapor. Gas and dust likely form a torus around the central black hole, with clouds of charged gas above and below. X-rays emerge from the very central region, while thermal infrared radiation is emitted by dust throughout most of the torus. While this figure shows the quasar's torus approximately edge-on, the torus around APM 08279+5255 is likely positioned face-on from our point of view.

IndianaBoys
                              Even if it is just an illustration, it is beautiful

There is very likely a presence of Quartz in that system:

Silicon is the eighth most abundant element in the Universe; it is made in stars with a mass of eight or more Earth suns. Near the end of their lives these stars enter the carbon burning phase, adding helium nuclei to carbon to produce oxygen, neon, magnesium and silicon.

Silicon

and also if there is water there is oxygen

Quartz: SiO2
                              Dusty Shock Waves Generate Planet Ingredients

- Shock waves around dusty, young stars might be creating the raw materials for planets, according to new observations from NASA's Spitzer Space Telescope.

The evidence comes in the form of tiny crystals. Spitzer detected crystals similar in make-up to quartz around young stars just beginning to form planets. The crystals, called cristobalite and tridymite, are known to reside in comets, in volcanic lava flows on Earth, and in some meteorites that land on Earth.
                              I present you with the first detected Cosmic Hydro-Magnetic Generator

Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-05-2011, 12:05 PM.

Comment

• What would life be like on a planet near a quasar? - Yahoo! Answers

Though the accretion disk around quasars would be less than a light-year wide, the activity would encompass as wide as 5,000 light-years around the galactic center. Most quasars have masses of around a billion solar masses and luminosities around a trillion suns. The feeding of quasars is responsible for the emission of energy across the entire bandwidth from IR to gamma rays. Within 100 light-years of a quasar, every object behaves more differently due to gravitational compression. Every time a certain amount of mass is fed into the black hole, large amounts of radiation is sent either from the accretion disk or the jets along the poles. Gamma rays hitting an atmosphere would certainly knock it down and sterilize a planet up to the micro level. If you escape the radiation, the shock-waves certainly will kill you. The shock-wave propagates as more and more matter is both engulfed and expelled from the quasar. The intense star formation brought by a quasar will also bring the radiation and the shock-waves. This is a double knockout. Yes, it would be delightful to have a second moon or sun but surely it is a killer.

------

Briny water may be at work in seasonal flows on Mars

Dark, finger-like features that appear and extend down some Martian slopes during the warmest months of the Mars year may show activity of salty water on Mars. They fade in winter, then recur the next spring.
                                Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-05-2011, 12:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X