Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by marxist View Post
    Hi toranarod,

I was wondering whether it would affect the speed, if you mount your cores so that the laminations are oriented horizontally instead of vertically.

I'll try to explain better:
    from the pictures you posted, I think you mount your coils so that the core-laminations are "standing upright" and not "lying flat".
    In order to make them lie flat, you would have to turn the core 90 degrees.

I was wondering if the achieved rpms would be different, if the laminations were lying flat?
    Yes, it sounds like a silly idea, but it would be interesting to know whether the orientation of the laminations has an influence. Maybe you could test that?

If you can not do the test because you think the idea is worthless or it requires too many changes to your setup, maybe somebody else can find out about that?

Thanks
    They are laying flat. But I have wounder many times about rotating them 90 degrees to the opposite of what you suggested would do. I have come up with a mounting method for this. I may do it at some point. well I will now its been brought up.

Thanks
    cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by RAMSET View Post
      LidMotor
      Yes "Hows It Done"?

Some fellows here also Wondering?
      I believe "the One" [handle at OU] spoke with the inventer?

New videos found on youtube, tiny generator with 2 coils

-------
      Chet
      I emailed him yesterday and he replied today :

"wait a few days
      I'm going to disarm each of the engine parts
      you will know what is inside
      will know my name
      will be very exciting
      regards"

DC.

Comment

• Originally posted by toranarod View Post
        They are laying flat. But I have wounder many times about rotating them 90 degrees to the opposite of what you suggested would do. I have come up with a mounting method for this. I may do it at some point. well I will now its been brought up.

Thanks
        cheers
        I have tested this, the best position is the flat position, if you rotate it 90 degrees you will notice that it will start to drag.
        Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
        http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

• I too have been in communication with the individual who built the small motor. Below is our conversation. He does NOT claim to have a self running device. In fact, in his conversation with me, his only claim is to a highly efficient motor.

David Bowling to eddg63@hotmail.com
          Aug 22 (1 day ago)
          I am trying to locate the individual that built the Free Energy Generator that is on YouTube so that some of us can replicate it. Would this be you? Or do you know who did? Any information you might give me would be sincerely appreciated.
          David Bowling

fkg eddg to me
          Aug 22 (1 day ago)
          I am and I can prove
          anyone can build a generator like mine
          I have the secret in my mind
          waiting time

David Bowling to fkg
          Aug 22 (1 day ago)
          Would you be willing to give a few people from Energetic Forum the information necessary to replicate what you have built? We would gladly sign a non-dsclosure agreement. Since so many people who have built these kinds of devices in the past have later said they were fake, or have disappeared along with their device, I don't want to see another one just vanish.

fkg eddg to me
          Aug 22 (1 day ago)
          WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?
          WHO ARE YOU?

David Bowling to fkg
          Aug 22 (1 day ago)
          I am just a builder of free energy devices. My name is David Bowling and I live in San Jose, California, USA.

You could write up the information about your build and post it on Energetic Forum for ALL to see, or if you only want a few people to see it, I can suggest some names and you could send it to them to replicate.

While I would love to be one of those people, there are others who are much better builders than I am, and if you only want a few people to know the design, I wouldn't be one of them.

But I would be happy to get them to sign the non- disclosure agreements and send them to you. Then you could send them the information on how to replicate what you have built.

fkg eddg to me
          Aug 22 (1 day ago)
          I'm no fool
          I know all that implies
          nobody, nobody knows where the magic of the motor
          free energy = I have not found yet
          I have a high efficiency motor
          and probably the closest thing to free energy
          What is your proposal?

David Bowling to fkg
          Aug 22 (1 day ago)
          Are you interested in having a few people from the forum replicate your device?

I don't have a proposal other than that. I am not involved in this to make money, just to try and get free energy out to the people.

fkg eddg to me
          Aug 22 (1 day ago)
          no gracias, continuare con mi camino

Saludos.
          “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
          —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• hi guys

xeno, the diodes are not for switching or pulse... but only to rectify the output of the secondary windings... as he explained:

english translation from his video:

turning on the coils induces an alternating current in the secondary winding of each coil carrying alternating current to the diodes that rectify the pulsating direct current, a condenser is connected to stabilize the current obtained more than 60 volts of power and result. The coils act as chokes and transformers at same time. Each coil has a double strand of wire, motor consumption is 100 mha. the speed is about 7000 rpm

i think there is something under the table that is causing this effect!! just another romerouk but from south america...

peace

Originally posted by Xenomorph View Post
            Hey Lidmotor.
            I think the switching is done with the diodes controlled by the cap voltage of the electrolytic (~2200 uF) cap.
            At first look i found it unusual that he used 2 parallel diodes, since one does not expect that high currents off such tiny generator coils.
            My guess is that it's (a combination of normal or zener diodes and) TVS diodes with a 68 Volt Threshold.
            Light, I Am!

You are Not a Body that has a Spirit, You are a Spirit that Has a Body! There is no Path to Peace, Peace is the Path!

Comment

• Originally posted by TanTric View Post
              xeno, the diodes are not for switching or pulse... but only to rectify the output of the secondary windings... as he explained:

english translation from his video:

turning on the coils induces an alternating current in the secondary winding of each coil carrying alternating current to the diodes that rectify the pulsating direct current, a condenser is connected to stabilize the current obtained more than 60 volts of power and result. The coils act as chokes and transformers at same time. Each coil has a double strand of wire, motor consumption is 100 mha. the speed is about 7000 rpm

i think there is something under the table that is causing this effect!! just another romerouk but from south america...

peace
              You are right, i lean towards a faraday-motor-similar functionality.
              Well the guy is pretty open with this, posting videos etc.
              Also as someone posted, he is gonna explain the principle.
              With the device being as minimal in component count as it can get,
              many guys should be able to replicate it.
              If no-one can replicate it, then i will tend to agree with you.
              And besides, it might be a new drive principle, but if that is of any benefit as in excess energy still has to be looked at...

Comment

• Originally posted by qvision View Post

"wait a few days
                will know my name
                will be very exciting
                regards"

DC.
                Don't want to be a downer but the electrolytic cap at the bottom is not a cap "well only the outside wraping", inside is two button cells.

Mike

Comment

• hmmm

thats it!!

and the 60 volts out, are just the colapsing field spike from the drive coils...

Originally posted by Michael John Nunnerley View Post
                  Don't want to be a downer but the electrolytic cap at the bottom is not a cap "well only the outside wraping", inside is two button cells.

Mike
                  Light, I Am!

You are Not a Body that has a Spirit, You are a Spirit that Has a Body! There is no Path to Peace, Peace is the Path!

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael John Nunnerley View Post

Mike
                    LOL,

I didn't even realize that he was trying to pull it off as being a cap. I was under the impression that it was a battery the whole time. No wonder I was confused about all of the hype.

Dave

Comment

• An interesting possible explanation may be here, and even if it's unrelated, i had never ehard of this guy before and his theory is interesting although i haven't read the full documentation yet :

Little bit of a buzz about this device ...

Comment

• Conclusions

Hi

I saw a UFO tonight. I was in total amazement, it is different from seeing a video of a UFO.

Anyway. What I think that we should take into consideration for replicating Romero's device is:

1- The magnets must be the same direction. N-N or S-S no alternations. This is one important aspect.

2- The distance between two consecutive magnets must be no more than one magnet a part. This is also very important.

3- The coils must be more flat. The length being about one half its diameter. This makes the coil get more inductance for the lesser resistance.

4- We must draw as much as current as possible from the coils. Using a high current DC-DC converter as he has used.

5- The resistance of our coils be as low as possible.

6- There is a trade off between the inductance of the coil and the resistance. Sticking to 300 turns of wire as he has proposed.

7- Using the strongest magnets we can obtain. Preferably more thick.

8- Using proper core material: ferrite, or laminated Iron, or mu metal or magnetite. The core material diameter being a bit less than the diameter of the magnets.

Please correct me if I missed something.

Elias
                        Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
                        http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

• Hi everyone!

The more i play with the rotor , more things i discover .

Tell me what you think: ACCELERATION WITH THE HELP OF THE BEMF - YouTube

Comment

• Ya'll seen this

free energy overunity device Muller type motor generator with extra magnets - YouTube!

I guess its a replication!

Matt

Comment

• Tiny motor/generator

Originally posted by qvision View Post

"wait a few days
                              will know my name
                              will be very exciting
                              regards"

DC.
                              I hope that this inventor explains this amazing motor to us. I have watched the video where he assembles it over and over. I stopped it frame by frame to see if I could uncover any secrets. The circuit diagram that is posted over at OU appears to be correct. There is NO switching method used. This may be just like he says----some kind of induction type of motor like an AC induction motor. Maybe when he revs it up to the high RPM some sort of "chasing" occurrs that keeps the rotor spinning. The power being consumed has been explained as 2.5volts at 100 mA. The diodes and the cap on the output may play a part in the motor function. I'm just guessing but I see no other way for this electric motor to work. I am certain that this one is not a fake.
                              If anybody has any other ideas please post them. This is something that I would like to build.
                              It has nothing to do with OU or a self-runner. It is just a fun little motor/generator that might answer some of the questions we have about the Romero Muller.

Lidmotor
                              Last edited by Lidmotor; 08-25-2011, 03:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mariuscivic View Post
                                Hi everyone!

The more i play with the rotor , more things i discover .

Tell me what you think: ACCELERATION WITH THE HELP OF THE BEMF - YouTube
                                Always enjoy your vid. Welcome to the forum.

I see the motor is in attraction mode if it rotates counter clock. I wonder if you move the reed a bit to the right, it would decelerate instead of accelerate under fly back EMF loading.

Comment

Working...
                                X