Lockridge Device - Peter Lindemann

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FRC View Post
    I thought you gave us one possible explanation to your last question. I am glad that mbrown has brought a new invigoration to this thread with the resonance angle. Your previous post Web000x seemed to propose a probable confirmation of that view. The original Lockridge device was in fact utilizing resonance. Somehow this was missed or over looked and it took mbrown to bring it to our attention. Thanks again mbrown.

George
    I haven't really studied the Lockridge device to have a solid understanding of it myself. I just proposed something that I thought might be of interest. I posed the question because there is an underlying theme to free energy that not all seem to be aware of yet. It was a question to get people thinking about where it might be happening in many of these devices being studied.

Dave

Comment

• Originally posted by Web000x View Post
      I haven't really studied the Lockridge device to have a solid understanding of it myself. I just proposed something that I thought might be of interest. I posed the question because there is an underlying theme to free energy that not all seem to be aware of yet. It was a question to get people thinking about where it might be happening in many of these devices being studied.

Dave
      keep posing those questions, that is what makes us think to come up with an answer. I will have to study dollard more.

Comment

• Thanks mbrown and Armagdn03

Thanks mbrown for clarifying what Peter's intent was. And thank you Armagdn03
        for your great video demonstrating that this does work. I was unclear about the
        center shaft (or was it also a coil) that the two coils were wrapped around. Is it
        not possible to place the resonant coil vertically over the top of a base coil. The
        resonant coil would have to have a larger circumference, but I thought I saw this method being used elsewhere.

George

Comment

• I think its a coil. Take a look at aviso,s car I think his coil must be the same

Comment

• Originally posted by Armagdn03 View Post
            I am the creator of that video, if you have any questions go ahead and shoot!
            May we please have some detail on the coils - diameter, length, # of turns, wire size.

I would welcome the chance to replicate this experiment.

What, if any, connections are made to the Tesla-like secondary ?

I note the second primary is 3 layers and the power supply/controller is the
            signal generator. What voltage is the light bulb?

Many Thanks, Garry

Comment

• Could this explain the role of the Lockridge capacitors

Could the way these Caps are connected explian how the Lockridge design utilises its capacitors
              SELF CHARGING and ACCELERATING potential free energy motor generator - YouTube!

Comment

• Originally posted by braden View Post
                Could the way these Caps are connected explian how the Lockridge design utilises its capacitors
                SELF CHARGING and ACCELERATING potential free energy motor generator - YouTube!
                I don't think so but I am not being negative here.

First I am going to say that this device in the video is very interesting and appears to have the potential to be overunity although I am not saying that it is.

I think the Lockridge device worked in a different way using a resonant LC circuit of some type.

The principal of fast acting capacitors is a part of the Lockridge device and that is why it had a purpose built capacitor on it.

The principal of the stargate motor is making the motor hyper efficient by increasing the intensity of the magnetic field in the motor by the use of neo magnets placed on the outside. This could be relevant to the Lockridge device because we have a coil placed around the motor and this coil could be arranged it poles causing the same effect. This could also be the reason for the splits in the case, so this stargate motor should not be dismissed as a possible Lockridge type device.

Now lets have a look at the principal here. The motor torque is produced by the current passing through the coil and its force is limited by the gap between the rotor and stator and the intensity of the magnetic field as well as the efficiency losses. Now if we improve any of these parameters, we have a more efficient motor. I explained in a post on another thread how it is possible to produce an overunity motor using pulse width modulation once the true efficiency of the motor goes above 80% http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post177655

If this stargate motor is run on PWM at the right frequency and pulse duration I am sure he will be getting more interesting results.

Comment

• @all

Seeing as Armagdn03 has not been back to provide detail on the video, could
                  anyone give me a clue as to where to wire up the seconday (long Tesla) coil.

Also, how many layers do you think the 1st primary has?

Thanks, Garry

Comment

• I had a brief conversation with Armagdn03 but only discussed the basic principals and not details. The coils he used showed no evidence of overunity as I expected but that is not needed for what I think it is doing. He is going to think about what I discussed with him and get back to me. We do need more information as to how to repeat his tests and I am sure he will let us know what we need to know in due time.

1 what is the primary number of turns ?
                    2 what is the size of the wire?
                    3 what is the secondary number of turns?
                    4 what is the size of the wire?
                    5 Is the secondary coil open circuit, shorted or in an LC circuit?
                    6 what is the number of turns on the third coil?
                    7 what is the size of the wire?
                    8 does placing a core in the coils have an effect?
                    9 etc etc...

Comment

• Yes

Originally posted by mbrownn View Post
                      I had a brief conversation with Armagdn03 but only discussed the basic principals and not details. The coils he used showed no evidence of overunity as I expected but that is not needed for what I think it is doing. He is going to think about what I discussed with him and get back to me. We do need more information as to how to repeat his tests and I am sure he will let us know what we need to know in due time.

1 what is the primary number of turns ?
                      2 what is the size of the wire?
                      3 what is the secondary number of turns?
                      4 what is the size of the wire?
                      5 Is the secondary coil open circuit, shorted or in an LC circuit?
                      6 what is the number of turns on the third coil?
                      7 what is the size of the wire?
                      8 does placing a core in the coils have an effect?
                      9 etc etc...
                      Yes we need all these answers.

George

Comment

• From the Donald Smith thread

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                        Hey I'm scribbling and writing and trying my very best to alter a “mind set” that has been forced on us all, I too have had to eat the same feed as all the rest of the chickens. Its come down the chute and into my food bowl in carefully measured amounts at just the right time just as it has with every one else! You'll have to excuse me a moment I cant quite work out if some guy just came on thread to flog solar panels … stunning .. anyway as I said all fed the same crap at the same time, I am doing my very best to show as best I can in Practical systems where the sign posts to free energy are .. If you have watched the video's and links I have been posting and read the pdf (I'm still much in debt to pjk for his help with that) you will be getting a feel for the power and the wave for which we are seeking and how we might be able to use it.
                        I am leaning heavily on giants in the field and trying to make the elephant that’s sitting in the room stand up and whack everyone with his trunk,
                        I have explained that there is another type of electricity altogether, I have told you and shown you It bears no relation ship to any mathematical formula or indeed any of the principles that we have had trickle down the chute into our food / learning trough.
                        The education system has one purpose obedient drones George Carlin The Best 3 Minutes of His Career "The American Dream" - YouTube Well I'm going to try a slightly different tack .. The things that Eric Dollard and Steve Jackson and prof meyl have shown you are duplicated in high power electrical circuits so lets take a close look at that situation. As I said earlier the electrical people are taught the same subject as radio folks entirely differently (different set of feeders into our troughs different phasers/vectors different feeding times )and so are transmission line/ electronics folks they get wrapped up in baud rates but It all happens in electrical engineering too ! It does of course need translating , and I'd like to point a few of the obvious things before you read this short web-page, The linear resonance or full standing wave of which I speak (as opposed to to the herzian wave resonance which keeps cropping up with monotonous regularity) is called in heavy current engineering "Harmonic resonance", and not surprisingly just like the full standing wave in radio it is taught as a nasty dangerous thing that is to be avoided at all costs!
                        No one wants you learning about these things!! Do notice at “harmonic resonance” unexplained events occur transformers blow to pieces tremendous force is released , Unexplained is about right ! Unexplained to you .. it ain’t gonna come down your food chute in a hurry! But keep in mind that these reactances must be equal some where on a line, and left to its own devices would result in a randomly destructive monster, unexplained ?doesn't it occur to you that is what we must have ? Some thing unexplained that we are going to use and get unexplained power from?Unexplained is very different to unknown you can take it to the bank if there's something that can do huge amounts of random damage to the power structure and release huge amounts of energy quite a lot of people know the nuts and bolts. Its part of our puzzle... and a clue to the transformer matching is here also I feel .Transient high voltages ? or High voltages moving around isn’t that what we want and crave? Why they make it sound like a bad thing! don’t seem right does it?.. Harmonic resonance even sounds sorta sweet don’t it? Anyway here it is in heavy power engineering Harmonics Resonance | Electrical Science
                        From Duncan on the Donald Smith thread this should be of interest here also.

George

Comment

• Originally posted by FRC View Post
                          From Duncan on the Donald Smith thread this should be of interest here also.

George
                          yes this is what we are looking for "However, as the order of the harmonics (frequency) increases, the inductive reactance increases while the capacitive reactance decreases. At a particular frequency of harmonics, the inductive and capacitive reactances become equal and resonance sets in. " this is where we get the gain

Comment

• Lets have a go

Hi Mbrown,

What's the "M" stand for anyway?

Ok, I've go a few dollars, a variety of magnets and motors and a bit of time up
                            my sleeve.

You provide the direction and I will do the build (experiments) and report.

If you're interested, let me know.

Garry

Comment

• Originally posted by garrypm View Post
                              Hi Mbrown,

What's the "M" stand for anyway?

Ok, I've go a few dollars, a variety of magnets and motors and a bit of time up
                              my sleeve.

You provide the direction and I will do the build (experiments) and report.

If you're interested, let me know.

Garry
                              Mike

Excelent, I am looking for people who wish to help me develop this device, my problem is lack of funds I don't have a frequency generator and that is holding me up at the moment but there is no reason why others with equipment can't do the testing as I give the information freely.

This coil of Armagdn03 need to be tested. I don't think the geometry is that important although frequency probably will be once we get close to overunity.

This is one potential Lockridge circuit Circuit Simulator Applet

Just go to edit to see the specs of the twin transformers as this is what I have done to simulate the coil. The attached resistances represent the ohmic resistance but if you can make them lower it will be better. I haven't had time to get the specs right yet but this circuit is already showing overunity.

The 0.25 ohm resistor, 4mH inductor and 6v battery represent a 12v motor under full load. The 100k resistor is to eliminate oscillations in the simulator and is not needed in the circuit.

The input battery, diode, resistor and capacitor combination is just to get a smooth input so that the results are easier to interpret although the capacitor serves a second purpose of energy recovery via the two diodes across the relay. The lower the power of the motor you use the lower the voltage input you need but the higher the frequency the higher the input voltage.

In a real device we will we will have to trade off the input voltage, inductor specs and frequency to tune the circuit.

Comment

• I forgot to mention the relay, the results I have had with a relay in self oscillation were form 200 to 600Hz and from 12 to 30% duty cycle. Obviously the duty cycle on this simulation is not possible with a normal relay, hence I need a signal generator and then I can replace the relay with electronics.

If you put a commutator on a separate speed controlled motor (Dremmel) you can do a mechanical version as I did but I have burned mine out testing a 2kw 220v motor

Comment

Working...
                                X