Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TeslaTech View Post
    Hello Jim!
    Great work, well done! your gen looks very professionall machined!
    Did you pulse the rectangular coil and getting over 300% out of the same coil?
    Did you use the same spiral coil design like they use in the plans? Because your red coil look like just one wire?
    I've tried something similiar but instead pulsing the coil i've used a lindemann rotary atraction motor to spin 2 circular neos(4cm diameter,80KG), with circular spiral coil. But didn't get much out of the spiral coils. I think only with rectangular neos it is possible to get this power out of it.
    I belief in this technology, because it sound logical if you don't have an iron core that produce a resistance to the motion, you must getting more out than a normal constellation. But in fact there is a drag, i have recognized, when you load the spiral coil with resistive load for instance. Maybe the best would be to time the load, f.e. getting the power with a 555 timer out of it.
    Greets
    TeslaTech

Hello TeslaTech,
    Im not getting 300% back from the coil. I tested the coil using a 9v battery. It came back roughly to 90v, just like what was said in the youtube video of the Fuelless Engine, about 10 times the input voltage. I was happy to see that, and feel it, Zap, haha. Its a short duration spike so I dont know how much power/amperage, is coming back out.
    I didnt use the spiral coil wind, but used a faster and less efficient wind. All the winds in the plans are one wire. Im curious how well the spiral would work on the return energy, maybe more amperage with the 10x voltage spike. Ill have to try it after this project.
    Im not familiar with the Lindeman motor, ill have to look that up and see how it works.
    Yes I beleived in this too, learning about the prinicipal of collapsing magnetic field in basic electronics. I finally bought the plans for a winter project.
    Ive had thoughts about that too,,,, using a 555 timer to match the charge up time with the discharge time to see how much percentage of energy is coming back out of the coil. It seems like that would work the best for a motor running at slower rpms, when the ON time is longer than the discharge time. I want to try that sometime with this motor.
    So far Im happy I bought the plans and did this. Looks like its running at 150 watts full load and producing 1hp of torque. If 1hp can generate 746 watts, this thing will go way over unity and make some nice juice.

Comment

Q for Jim Bromley

Jim...

Correct me if I'm wrong but I was kind of under the impression that you already had a jump on the sp500. When I look at your picture, to me it looks like the large coil with rotor that has magnets on it fit the description of the generator. and the motor is the part outside the white plastic box??? Please enlighten me as this fits non of the plans I've seen to date. Thanks

PS, how do you post a pic here... I tried by keep getting the X

To see the pic, just copy the link and paste it in your browser. Thanks
      Last edited by Sinatra Fan; 04-01-2011, 05:31 PM.

Comment

SP500 generator

Sinatra,
        You are right. The fuellless engine I built is the same as the SP500 generator, with a few differences. What I built can be used as a motor or generator. They now have 3 different designs for the generator. The SP500 design Im going to use is the disc type. That will be outside of the plastic box built onto the shaft.

Comment

Originally posted by Sinatra Fan View Post

PS, how do you post a pic here...
          What you are posting is not an image but a html page: ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

Use this server for images and they'll give you the direct url: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
          Last edited by bugler; 04-02-2011, 10:28 AM. Reason: d

Comment

Sinatra,
            I had a problem too with pics. Found out only JPEG will work for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Bromely View Post
              Sinatra,
              I had a problem too with pics. Found out only JPEG will work for me.
              Feel free to upload to Energetictube.com and they will give you a image url you can plug in that will display here no problemo.

Would love to see a schematic that might help clarify. Correct me if i'm wrong but it does appear that we need to order these plans to have a copy? Is that the case?

I was looking forward to building a tin foil pyramid too.
              EnergeticTube.com - Where technology goes Live!
              ETaffairs.com - Your Portal Here on Earth

Comment

Originally posted by thedude View Post
                Correct me if i'm wrong but it does appear that we need to order these plans to have a copy? Is that the case?
                Scroll back to my post for a link for it.

EDIT:
                I poked around and found one of many discs,
                it has 109 files you can go through yourselves.

Get a copy while you can,
                share with all you know,
                sort them yourself ...

"Creative Science & Research.RAR"

Single-File Win-RAR Archive:
                116-MB (122,360,340-bytes)

Unpacked Archive = 109-Files:
                171-MB (179,841,527-bytes)

Get It Here:
                Download Creative_Science___Research.RAR

Or here:
                Creative_Science___Research.RAR]Mozillashare - Easy way to share and deposit your files - 116.7 Mb

Note:
                They takes all the spaces and special characters out and replace them with underscore's...
                Last edited by WeThePeople; 04-03-2011, 12:38 AM.

Comment

Hello Jim,

How did you measured the torque? With an arm on the shaft and a scale? Or you are using a spring scale, with a soft strip leather?
                  Did you wound the one wire like on a normal spool, starting from left(or from the top) to the right an from the right back to the left again? It looks that you sealed the wire in epoxy?
                  Did you have used what was ist i think in the plans it was mentioned to use 10 pound of copper wire.

How fast is this motor going? RPM?
                  In the one video on youtube, they're said something about 267 RPM?
                  So, this could be combined with windpower generator for slower rpms.

Greetings

TeslaTech
                  Last edited by TeslaTech; 04-03-2011, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Hello Tesla,

I measured the torque with a 12 inch plywood wheel precut from the hardware store. I put that on the shaft and then put a 5 lb weight on the side of the wheel. Then positioned the 5lbs at 90 degrees on a stand. It lifted it well when I applied 600v. So I figured at 6 inches out, 5lbs. So at 12 inches out it could lift 2.5, and more. Theres a motor manufacturer that makes DC motors called IronHorse. The specs for their 1hp dc motor says 2.92 lb.ft for torque. And constant torque from 90rpm-1800rpm. So I figure the fuelless engine is close to that at low rpm.
                    As far as the coil is wound, there are some things I cant reveal. Im sworn to secrecy. I used an 11 pound spool and used epoxy while winding it, then eventually to Elmers glue becaue it was cheaper and did just fine. Then I coated the whole thing in clear epoxy. This motor runs free about 1200 rpm, then can load down to about 500 rpm at about 150 watts. The IronHorse motor is using 936 watts at full load. So its looking very efficient and promising. Im targeting 500rpms for the generator design I want to make. I know in the video his is going about half that. Thats a lower rpm design that hes using, and he shows how he built that one in the plans. The 3 different designs in the plans would all be great for wind power.

Comment

Hello Tesla,

I measured the torque with a 12 inch plywood wheel precut from the hardware store. I put that on the shaft and then put a 5 lb weight on the side of the wheel. Then positioned the 5lbs at 90 degrees on a stand. It lifted it well when I applied 600v. So I figured at 6 inches out, 5lbs. So at 12 inches out it could lift 2.5, and more. Theres a motor manufacturer that makes DC motors called IronHorse. The specs for their 1hp dc motor says 2.92 lb.ft for torque. And constant torque from 90rpm-1800rpm. So I figure the fuelless engine is close to that at low rpm.
                      As far as the coil is wound, there are some things I cant reveal. Im sworn to secrecy. I used an 11 pound spool and used epoxy while winding it, then eventually to Elmers glue becaue it was cheaper and did just fine. Then I coated the whole thing in clear epoxy. This motor runs free about 1200 rpm, then can load down to about 500 rpm at about 150 watts. The IronHorse motor is using 936 watts at full load. So its looking very efficient and promising. Im targeting 500rpms for the generator design I want to make. I know in the video his is going about half that. Thats a lower rpm design that hes using, and he shows how he built that one in the plans. The 3 different designs in the plans would all be great for wind power.
                      Hello Jim,

so that means that somebody tell you something secret and you are not allowed to speak about it? Or your are looking for investors?
                      Or as John Bedini said: "Why taking the secret to the grave?"

There are not so many possibilties. I guess that it is the bifilar design from the earlier tesla patent. Coils for electromagnets. I've done many experiments with that design and i can say that you have at least double the power with less than half the input, because the potential between each turn is very high.
                      This is what i can't understand, creative science mentioned everywhere in the plans that they want to patent this design. But this is nothing new! Tesla patent it near 100 years ago! He panted it both the single spiral design and the bifiler, too.

I thought that, we are here to share knowledge and also/maybe improve the world!

Greets

Comment

Tesla,
                        As I understand it, id have to look at the plans again, this is a patented invention. Its an honor system to keep information confidential, and I agreed to it. There are legal warnings attached to the plans. Im not looking for investors. Just a normal guy like everyone else trying out this invention. If this device works then David Wagoner and his crew deserve alot more money for their plans than what they are charging. I can give the inputs and outputs so that any one here can have the information they need to buy the plans or not. Over unity is what im looking for, and lots of it.
                        I know from the plans that it says its unlawful to make this device for profit, and its also unlawful to make this device and give it away for free. Its lawful to make a device for my own use, not someone elses use, and also can help someone else in the construction of their own device. Like you said there are patents already on this device or parts of it. Makes me think there are powers out there that dont want us to make our own electricity. If this device is so protected I would think it works very well.
                        Thats good to hear from your own studies the numbers are looking good for this motor. Im very hopeful at this point. Cant wait to get it done. Ill post the results here.

Comment

Thanks Jim for the info, i have been trying to scratch together resources to build this motor for a wile. do you have any tips on finding the parts on a limited budget? also the wiring for collecting the back emf has me a little confused. any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated.

thx Wolf

Comment

Tesla,
                            As I understand it, id have to look at the plans again, this is a patented invention. Its an honor system to keep information confidential, and I agreed to it. There are legal warnings attached to the plans. Im not looking for investors. Just a normal guy like everyone else trying out this invention. If this device works then David Wagoner and his crew deserve alot more money for their plans than what they are charging. I can give the inputs and outputs so that any one here can have the information they need to buy the plans or not. Over unity is what im looking for, and lots of it.
                            I know from the plans that it says its unlawful to make this device for profit, and its also unlawful to make this device and give it away for free. Its lawful to make a device for my own use, not someone elses use, and also can help someone else in the construction of their own device. Like you said there are patents already on this device or parts of it. Makes me think there are powers out there that dont want us to make our own electricity. If this device is so protected I would think it works very well.
                            Thats good to hear from your own studies the numbers are looking good for this motor. Im very hopeful at this point. Cant wait to get it done. Ill post the results here.
                            Hello Jim Bromely,

Ok, i understand that. I'm planning now to build the high hp fulless engine with the number 362RC. If understood it right you plan to build the same engine? The construction is that way - that you have electromagnets on rotor and on the stator.

With this engine you could drive your car! I've smelled that they're have used some knowledge from the Ed Gray Patent. In fact they acknowledge this in their plans! The trick is to have a lot of ampere-turns. f.e. if you have one turn at 1V @ 10 amps, you could make the same strength of mag-field with 10 turns and 1 amp. So you cut your bill ten times!
                            The next steps would be to take a wire that is greater then 1 kilometer and very thin.
                            The current travels at the speed of light. So the voltage needs for 300 meter 1 micro second to flood the wire and then start the current to flow. If your pulse-length is in that range you can do work without paying for the current like Gray did it.
                            The more turns you have the greater the inductance will be - for normal engineers a problem, because the spike will kill their electronics! But it's not a problem for us - we have a greater Back EMF!

Greetings

TeslaTech

Comment

Tesla very interesting. I bought the small engine plans, so I learned how the engine works and then tried to go with a longer coil and shaft design that they show but didnt give any specs for. The plans said they decided to name it "fuelless engine" and not "motor" to convey the idea it can be used in a vehicle.
                              Ive been wondering something, maybe you can help. Thinking of trying a lower ohm coil, like for 12 volts instead of 1200v. A coil made with much thicker wire and less turns, say maybe 2 ohms, so 6 amps with a 12v battery. Would the back EMF contain a smaller voltage spike but more amperage? Seems to make sense but as you said the more turns the higher the inductance. I would like to wind a coil like that for experiment but am not sure.
                              And you are right, this motor I made I used a mile and a half of wire. Lots of turns. Also makes me wonder about going for more turns than that for more back EMF? Althought the ohms would be higher too and need more voltage for same current. Somewhat of a trade off but if the back EMF increases, the efficiency would increase. Any thoughts?

Comment

Tesla very interesting. I bought the small engine plans, so I learned how the engine works and then tried to go with a longer coil and shaft design that they show but didnt give any specs for. The plans said they decided to name it "fuelless engine" and not "motor" to convey the idea it can be used in a vehicle.
                                Ive been wondering something, maybe you can help. Thinking of trying a lower ohm coil, like for 12 volts instead of 1200v. A coil made with much thicker wire and less turns, say maybe 2 ohms, so 6 amps with a 12v battery. Would the back EMF contain a smaller voltage spike but more amperage? Seems to make sense but as you said the more turns the higher the inductance. I would like to wind a coil like that for experiment but am not sure.
                                And you are right, this motor I made I used a mile and a half of wire. Lots of turns. Also makes me wonder about going for more turns than that for more back EMF? Althought the ohms would be higher too and need more voltage for same current. Somewhat of a trade off but if the back EMF increases, the efficiency would increase. Any thoughts?
                                Jim,

I've made experiments with low resistance windings like those in small ac motors.
                                The resistance was in the range of 2-5 Ohms. I've got BEMF Spikes around 400 Volts.
                                The Input was around 20-30 Volts at 0.3 amps. The amperage from the spike depends on what Do you want to drive. If i took a cap for the bemf and connected a 220V bulb, the voltage was converted into amps in the cap. The amperage is always lower what you have putted into it, but the voltage is 20 times higher. It is always transformation.
                                With low ohms and less winding coils i observed that you getting always around 50% from the BEMF back that what your Input was.So you get always the half of the input amperage back.
                                F.e. But if you take two coils, like in the plans, or like Gray, and pulse to northpoles again each other, you'll get more gain. If you use bifiliar wound coils a scalar current will flow.
                                It's the amperage what kills the battery, not the voltage. The voltage is for free.

The aim here is to have very lot windings to do work with less Input. Newman did the same, but his coils were very large and weight tons and by the way Bedinis Window motor looks very similar.

Also, Another effect will take place only with very high voltage. If the frequency is right you'll get energy from the ambient. Electrostatic fields will build up between the turns.
                                It is well known that high voltage have a very high affinity to electrostatic phenomena.
                                That's why Tesla was always doing research in high voltage area, he was looking for that phenomena, to copy the nature. The higher the voltage, the higher the electrostatic phenomena is in your system, thats the way i want to go. Everybody is talking about free energy, its the electrostatics! The high voltage can be a trigger for this so called free energy.

Another example is that the very long transit power lines carry always high voltage because the efficency is always higher with high voltage.

Consider this the voltage is not coming from your battery! only the current is building up in the conductor because of the pressure voltage.
                                I think it was 30 years ago it was a researcher with the name Lee, he found out that the voltage in your battery comes not from the battery. It is creating a dipole between the poles and only the current is what is discharging the battery.

How many horse power did you get from the small engine?

Greetings

TeslaTech

Comment

Working...
                                X