Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What? Questions?
    Run Away!

Seriously though a general idea of performance would suffice.

Input versus output.

Comment

Andrew, welcome to the forum.

You will find here that the only thing that speaks to us is the "guts" of the device. No amount of pretty machining or flashing lights will alter that. Alot of people here (myself included) have great interest in higher voltage motors, especially those of a pulsed nature.

If you really want to start discussion and gain interest Id suggest sharing the driving schematic, discuss the forms of recovery (if there are some) and try to sum up the principle. For example:

Is 310v @ 500ma (?, check Gyulas post) used as a source voltage directly coupled to your primary drive coil? Or is that used to oscillate a transformer and store power in a capacitor which is then discharged through the primary coil at higher voltages still? Is your primary coil a single layer flat pancake coil? It doesnt seem to be a window/newman style because its so thin. Hard to tell, but the rotor looks like a two pole NS with neo magnets? Im assuming this could be expanded into multiple poles later on. At this stage the generator side of the device looks like it is unloaded, when loaded does the motor come to a stop/stall?

Answer these simple question, along with some of the others asked above, and you will find that we will happily converse with you, some of us will even build your device, even offer you advice for how it could be improved. Surely you see the wisdom in this, but if not Im afraid you gain nothing by showing a video with no details. The second video you posted from one of the customers was even worse. Any one can show a small hand held meter reading what ever they want in that circumstance, its poorly shot, shows no connections and tells us nothing.

I dont think your device is a scam. I have alot of faith in a high voltage pulsed DC engine. But the fact remains, we have yet to see any significant details regarding the validity of this device. Every other device on this forum is dissected by the author and participants in an attempt to improve its function, I hope you will do the same.

Regards
      "Once you've come to the conclusion that what what you know already is all you need to know, then you have a degree in disinterest." - John Dobson

Comment

Fuelless Engine built and tested

I bought the plans and built the Fuelless Engine. I didnt build the patented coil design but used a different wind in the plans that was said to be slightly less efficient. Im also using another component that is outside the recomended value in the plans. Ill have to do some more testing with the recomended component to see if I can get more efficiency out of the motor. Here are my numbers....

Input power from the wall, no load...................120vac, 350ma,= 42watts
        1200rpm

Voltage to motor from high voltage power supply..600volts, 70ma = 42w

Loaded down to 750rpm...................................120vac, 1A, = 120watts

Loaded down to 545rpm...................................120vac, 1.5A= 180watts

It has good torque at 1 to 1.5 amps. Im ready to build the SP500 generator now. That will be the only way to test if the power to the shaft is greater than the input power.

Comment

I'm very interested in the sp500 generator as well. I have not yet purchased the plans, but have seen plans online and my concern is that they are very vague to say the least. I'm not sure what I'm more concerned about... the fuelless motor or the generator.

The site says the gen in the video is rated at 6000 watts and can be configured to 20,000 watts. This seems too good to be true. When I reviewed the plans, two things come to mind. 1) there are many different "prototypes" shown with very little consistency of a start to finish for the instructions. In fact, for the fuelless motor, there are nearly NO directions for wiring the thing up, especially when it comes to the required capacitors/resistors.

To tell you the truth, if the generator did in fact turn out to be a 6-20 kWatt generator that required little hp to turn it... I would think you could set up a small solar panel array to power an efficient motor and then you could have a system that could power your whole house.

What am I missing? By the way, I'm very new to this idea. I'm very mechanically inclined by have little experience in the electrical field. So be easy on me ;-P

Comment

Their newest generator - the disc version - is simply a dual rotor alternator that has been on the web for years now ( free ). Their version is a single phase which would be pretty poor in efficiency. You'll find free plans on the web for a better much more efficient 3 phase dual rotor alternator. Keep in mind there is nothing special about these alternators, they follow all the normal rules for input requirements and output.

For a better understanding of motors/generators you can follow the Lockridge device thread and electric motor secrets, both are moderated by Peter Lindemann and have more information than those plans ever will. You can also purchase the DVD Lectures from Peter on his site for both. ( Far less expensive than the Fuelless plans with tons more information ).

Also, look into some of the motors John Bedini has built - the window motor or the basic energizers. I believe all of the information is available to build them. I'd say you have a better chance at success following both John and Peter's instructions.... my opinion...

Comment

Anyone have info on what is in the pyramid here?

I made a comment but it was never approved...

YouTube - Free Energy Demo Kit - free electricity - fuelless generators

Comment

Originally posted by dubsta View Post
                Anyone have info on what is in the pyramid here?

I made a comment but it was never approved...

YouTube - Free Energy Demo Kit - free electricity - fuelless generators
                I have done this before. Its a cap and transistor inside the pyramid. If you notice he never shows a load only voltage. You can attach a 10v 100uF Cap to the generator coil and it will charge it up to at least 7 volts.

All the parts that is needed for this can be found in one of the cheep shake flashlights. You just need a bigger magnet and coil.

The pyramid is simply to make it look cool.

IMHO I could be wrong.

-Altrez
                Last edited by altrez; 03-29-2011, 06:09 PM.

Comment

SP-500 File

Originally posted by Sinatra Fan View Post
                  I'm very interested in the sp500 generator as well.
                  I have not yet purchased the plans,
                  but have seen plans online
                  and my concern is that they are very vague to say the least.
                  What am I missing?
                  Your right,
                  there are hundreds of these files obtainable very easily everywhere on the net,
                  I am sure I have well over one hundred files from them on some disc somewhere.

But they do usually seem to have most of what a person would need to know.

As a quick example, I found this link in under three minutes,
                  peek at it as a comparitive example of what I mean about them.

I'm sure it is an older version than what they sell now,
                  but it should provide enough to make an informed decision
                  about purchasing their current offerings before you do.

I found most of them to just be ideas and patents
                  that were already out there easy to find for free,
                  and they were never anything new they could claim their own...

http://rapidshare.com/files/45507467...Generator_.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Bromely
                    I did a torque test on the Fueless Engine. Looks like its close to 2 hp with torque right off the start. Probably less but deffinitely over 1hp. I saw a 1hp dc motor rated at about 463 watts. If this is all correct my Fuelless Engine is way more efficient than a comercial motor.
                    I wonder if my amp measurement is correct. Im using an analog ohm meter and using a 1 ohm series resistor on the AC line to get the voltage and then calculating the amps using Ohms Law. Im getting 1.5 volts at full load which would be 1.5 amps, but the motor is ON only 41% of the time. Should I go .41 X 1.5 = .615 amps ?? If thats correct the motor is running over 1hp at only .615 X 120 = 73.8 watts?? If so that would be some crazy efficiency.
                    I hope to have the SP500 generator done some time in April and will post the results.
                    Jim any chance of posting some pics of your fuelless motor. I would love to see it. Thanks

Comment

Fuelless Engine Correction and pics

Hello Sinatra Fan. I got my torque numbers wrong. Looks like its about 1hp using 600v. Also, the 1hp commercial Ironhorse DC motor runs about 1000 watts full load. Mine is now running about 200 watts full load, after some adjustments.
                      I put some pics in the "attachments".
                      Attached Files

Comment

Jim,

Looks like you are moving along! How close are you to finishing? I'm looking forward to seeing the outcome.

Comment

Sinatra,
                          I just ordered the magnets for the SP500, and have the rotor ready. Still need to wind the coils and prepare the stator. Im going to wind and test 2 coils first to see the output voltage and power of each, then decide to connect them in parallel or series. Id like to get as close to 120v, 60hz as possible. But can always make it DC for charging batteries if I have to. I sure hope this whole thing works lol. All indicators now say the generator should produce over 3 times what the motor uses. If 1hp = 746 watts.
                          I think Ill have it done by the end of April. Also going to test the motor tonight on an O scope, the ac signal across the test resistor to see if I have to factor in the 41% ON time when calculating the power useage. Ill post that result for hopefully a more accurate power reading.

Comment

question about the coil

Originally posted by Jim Bromely View Post
                            Sinatra,
                            I just ordered the magnets for the SP500, and have the rotor ready. Still need to wind the coils and prepare the stator. Im going to wind and test 2 coils first to see the output voltage and power of each, then decide to connect them in parallel or series. Id like to get as close to 120v, 60hz as possible. But can always make it DC for charging batteries if I have to. I sure hope this whole thing works lol. All indicators now say the generator should produce over 3 times what the motor uses. If 1hp = 746 watts.
                            I think Ill have it done by the end of April. Also going to test the motor tonight on an O scope, the ac signal across the test resistor to see if I have to factor in the 41% ON time when calculating the power useage. Ill post that result for hopefully a more accurate power reading.
                            Hello Jim!
                            Great work, well done! your gen looks very professionall machined!
                            Did you pulse the rectangular coil and getting over 300% out of the same coil?
                            Did you use the same spiral coil design like they use in the plans? Because your red coil look like just one wire?
                            I've tried something similiar but instead pulsing the coil i've used a lindemann rotary atraction motor to spin 2 circular neos(4cm diameter,80KG), with circular spiral coil. But didn't get much out of the spiral coils. I think only with rectangular neos it is possible to get this power out of it.
                            I belief in this technology, because it sound logical if you don't have an iron core that produce a resistance to the motion, you must getting more out than a normal constellation. But in fact there is a drag, i have recognized, when you load the spiral coil with resistive load for instance. Maybe the best would be to time the load, f.e. getting the power with a 555 timer out of it.
                            Greets
                            TeslaTech

Comment

I posted a link to an older outdated PDF file
                              so others can follow along (SP-500 Generator).
                              on an online shared file server.

It was that RapidShare one.

I checked the file link today and found this:

"Unassigned file limit of 10 downloads reached."

They offer a thirty day inactivity deletion schedule,
                              that seems longer than other ones I thought,
                              and they don't require a sign-up to use it.

But ten downloads max makes it basically useless.

Can anyone suggest a better website for (FREE) sharing
                              that doesn't require a sign-up to use it ?

Thanks

I'm currently awaiting return email with inactivity
                              and download count limitation clarifications
                              from these three hosting websites so far:
                              (Found via Google)

60-Days inactivity, unknown DL limits:
                              Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

60-Days inactivity, 2-DL's per hour (?):
                              FAQ's : Free Video Hosting : Online Storage Service : Sharing.Tuboodle.com

UPDATED - See below:
                              Mozillashare - Easy way to share and deposit your files

UPDATE:
                              email from MozillaShare indicates:
                              90-Day inactivity limit, NO DL limit,
                              Captcha entry, and a 60-Second delay.

So here goes a test trial with them instead:
                              "Creative Science & Research - SP-500 Spiral Coil Generator .pdf"
                              4.74-MB (4,979,594-bytes)

Direct Link:
                              Creative_Science___Research_-_SP-500_Spiral_Coil_Generator_.pdf - 4.7 Mb

Download Page:
                              Download Creative_Science___Research_-_SP-500_Spiral_Coil_Generator_.pdf

(Both seem to link to the same Captcha/60-Sec page...)
                              Last edited by WeThePeople; 04-01-2011, 04:57 AM.

Comment

Fuelless Engine Power Correction

I used an O scope to check the power consumption signal.
                                The wave across the test resistor on the 120ac line is complex. There is a high of approx 8 volts peak, but fluctuates to a low of under 6 volts peak.
                                So I averaged the two at 7 volts peak across a 2 ohm resistor = 3.5 volts.
                                then 3.5volts x .707 (even though its not sinusoidal, its rough) = 2.47 volts peak. 2.47 volts / 1 ohm = 2.47 amps x 120 volts = 297 watts spike.
                                The signal is OFF mostly 50% of the time so half of that........150 watts full load. Close enough LOL.
                                The analog volt meter is reading about 50 watts high.
                                First pic is no load 2v/div
                                Second pic is full load, highest signal
                                Third pic is full load, lowest signal
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Jim Bromely; 04-01-2011, 09:09 AM. Reason: Pics

Comment

Working...
                                X