Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by med.3012 View Post
    this is not only a theory but a practical device need more consideration, the main idea is to intercept the magnetic field using conducting foil the same as Don Smith plasma globe system :

the results is another electric component aid the magnetic field create it ! the following PDF explain how this device work in two completely different way:

www.free-energy-info.com/Mohamed.pdf

part 2 explain why the ETBC is a compacted Tesla wireless transmitter, it also give a better sight about Tesla bifilar coil, when you add another dimension to it you just make another new device i call it the extended Tesla bifilar coil ( in short the ETBC ) , this device show a double frequency behavior compared normal LC circuit , this mean the waves travel faster than speed of light , Don smith refer to this as a magnetic resonance which travel faster than light, my advice to friends here is to look for a faster waves as pro Meyl demonstrated with his experimental kits an electric scalar waves with 1.6 more speed than light ! if we use the same calculation by diving the frequencies, the ETBC show even more speed which is double speed of light !

until now the most successful device is the S-ETBC, the following video show it working, input 3W charging 100UF TO 300V in about 3 second and discharging this to 40W/220V light bulb :

https://youtu.be/lo0dRiKWUOc

the description of serial ETBC can be found here : https://youtu.be/a0FNZZywgng, keep in mind no earthing is used, no tuning , and a small ferrite core ( low magnetic permeability ) , only 4 ETBC was used, in practice you can add the desired number of ETBC you want which lead to even more power , if combined with earthing plus tuning and a better core OVER ENERGY is a normal results of open resonating magnetic system.

regards
    Ya, that's just one of the many devices that Don built.
    But I had thought this thread was about experimenting with the nst driving a tesla coil.
    Sorry. Guess I'm on the wrong thread. Bye Bye

Comment

• @Elcheapo

we only need a one device ! Bye and good luck .

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwane View Post
        Hi Med.3012.
        Without trying to appear to be knowledgeable, what I think is being proposed is current the inductance and capacitance have to be brought into synchronisation, or perhaps with a very small leading voltage in the coil. I think the easiest way forward is to adjust the current flow by setting the value of the capacitor to allow the current to slow down and discharge through the coil in synchronous with the voltage. This will enable good LC Resonance to peak, and thus, give us the Power wave in first diagram. Correct me if I am wrong. Result efficient output.

Have ordered a Metglass core with bobbins. The supplier has threatened me with making sure I get it before Christmas! Whoopee!!

Regards

Dwane

thank you for your explanation , there's no limit to how ambient energy can be harvested, recently with a help of friend we did a simple experiment analyzing electric current in a parallel LC circuit , starting from simulation software like Multisim there's a huge current circulate between L AND C at the same time the electric current from the source remain very low , see this :

in practice it's not the case due to resistance presence .. (wires for example) , we get 1A from the source but 3A between L AND C , this lead me to think about the necessity of gas discharge tube in Don system as a source of negative resistance to bypass the actual positive resistance which present all the time,

from some literature i found the best way to create such negative resistance is using square waves rather than sin waves, the good news is the ability of ETBC to create such negative resistance also because it oscillate internally which allow ambient power to enter to the system ,

source : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negative_resistance
        Attached Files
        Last edited by med.3012; 11-06-2017, 04:12 PM.

Comment

• With the talk about coils, bloch wall, I thought I'd drop this in - posted by John Bedini 3 years ago:
          https://www.energeticforum.com/renew...tml#post266282
          Originally Posted by John_Bedini View Post
          ...At a different point in time I will discuss what the coil is and how quantum mechanics plays an important part in all of this and how you get the extra energy out of the system. I did write a paper for University of Edinburgh along with Dave Clemons that explained the way the coil works in the system as an energy pump and how the SSG in attraction mode works. This is why I said, the Back EMF is always lower than the battery voltage. If you look at the coil in space it can be viewed with vectors all pointing in but not coupled to form energy. As the coil is pulsed compression and decompression takes place these vectors get sucked in through the Bloch Wall while it is in compression mode forming magnetic poles, North and South. This was never released to the public as it would drive everybody nuts. The Engineers at the school answered me with; we never looked at it this way. But the analyses were correct and explained why some machines work better in different areas of this God forsaken planet. Yes Gravity plays an important part in all of this. It’s only a matter of time when you will tap that Gravity wave for energy as that is where my experiments have led me in my work. I know you will read this many times to understand what I have just said and you all know the meaning of this if you do it. If we take this further you now have discovered the answer to the TPU. Some say that the Shaman resonance is responsible for this but the energy is driven by gravity that permeates everything throughout space it’s just a matter how it’s taped for energy. Solid state devices detect this wave if arranged correctly and then the TPU becomes not complicated anymore with windings and high frequency’s oscillators that is what powered Tesla’s car, the box with many vacuum tubes, so again the term Free Energy is wrong as you must put some form of energy in to start the process of conversion and hope you get more out.
          Just remember that the energy cannot be destroyed it can only be converted into another form, for example the last version of the SSG...
          John Bedini
          Last edited by Bob Smith; 11-06-2017, 06:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Smith View Post
            With the talk about coils, bloch wall, I thought I'd drop this in - posted by John Bedini 3 years ago:
            https://www.energeticforum.com/renew...tml#post266282

Yes i agree with John inspiration, my respect to this great man.

Comment

• Originally posted by tswift View Post
              I find that nothing is as powerful for settling debates as experimental proof. For those who have not seen the radiant effect manifest personally, the following experimental setup will do it. It's what I used the first time it happened to me. If you run this for a little while to get some radiant energy into the battery, then you can hook the battery up and use it to run something with a transformer (such as a 12V inverter) and you will briefly see the overunity gain manifest. It doesn't last long, perhaps a minute. Obviously the longer you charge the battery the better results you're likely to get, but it isn't practical to charge even a small battery very much this way because of the miniscule charging current. For the battery I used a small 12V gel-cell, perhaps 5 AH.

For more control, use a variac before the HV transformer and turn it up just until the spark gap starts arcing, and then back it off very slightly to achieve stable firing at 120 Hz (or 100 Hz for our overseas friends). If this gets your gap too hot, just use one lead from the transformer and you will have 50/60 Hz sparks. I used a 10 KV oil-burner ignition transformer rated 240 VA, any 60 Hz neon sign transformer with a reasonable wattage rating will do. You could use an HVHF power supply like a flyback to charge a small HV cap (which then discharges through the gap with every firing) to achieve similar results if you have those parts on hand instead.

The real question, the one I pondered over since I first saw this work a year and a half ago, is WHY DOES THIS WORK? It's so stunningly simple, kind of like most of Don's devices. At the time I was using a normal house wiring ground, you've heard me say previously that with enough voltage even this works, but you're likely to get better results with an improved ground.

The answer is that this radiant energy, the stuff that works the magic, is provably just a different form of the stuff we call electricity. Like Don said, it can be stored in capacitors and batteries. To produce it doesn't require any complicated arrangements of coils, resonance, magnets, or indeed anything but an HV dipole! For those familiar with Bedini's devices, the idea of charging a battery using a large positive spike should sound very familiar. Bedini used the flyback pulse from a sizeable inductor to achieve the same result, but it isn't the coil that works the magic, it's the voltage of the dipole itself and it doesn't matter how you produce it.
              Hi there Tswift,

I have been running this test circuit for about 30 hours now. Perhaps it is my small NST, 10kv 30ma, that is not sufficient. Whilst running it is more likely to run my battery down. Is it possible this battery is sulphated? Needs conditioning? However, I replaced the battery with a cap and charging was 1.1 volt per second. The output voltage from the nst, via the variac was around 2kv.So some juice is coming from the circuit. What I did notice on the scope was that I was getting a lot of positive going voltage activity. Very much like extra fine voltage strikes. Changing the HVHF diodes did not eliminate this. Not a clean output.

As you say, very much a Bedini type response, different scenario.

regards

Dwane

Comment

• Do you know maybe why Tesla started with spark gap, then moved to quenched spark gap , then to rotary breakers and ended up with klystron vacuum tube switch ? If you know- you will understand why it is so hard to get extra energy using spark gap

Comment

• Wheel work of Nature

Dear fellow researchers.

I found something lastnight .You see, I was rereading Don's Last Words.

Then I looked up single wire transmission etc.Then the article mentioned tesla.
                  So I read Tesla's lecture seen here.

"Experiments with Alternate Currents of High Potential and High Frequency"

FASCINATING.I have seen something like this before and actually made something, but it only lights a very small bulb.It can't power my 400w drill.
                  What if I scaled up?

You know use 200v at 500hz? Does any know how to use a PWM to drive an IGBT or Transistor?

Does it reflect Don's Last Words?
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Gedfire; 11-06-2017, 11:46 PM.

Comment

• Bob Smith,
                    There was a mathematics physicist named David Clements of Oxford University
                    visited John Bedini after coming to a conclusion there was a "negative" energy
                    of old that had vanished from equations. In reply John went into theory on
                    how this missing energy is triggered. ref:John Bedini - Inside Radiant Energy - Disc 6

The interview David Clements asked John Bedini "what was radiant energy ?"
                    Atlas Tesla's Radiant Energy

Comment

• https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiant_energy

In the resonant circuit, in the coil, under the phase shift of the current and voltage, there is a position when on the graph, Current and Voltage, have opposite signs. At this point, the coil is the source, and generates energy.

The problem is the overclocking of the resonant circuit and the removal of energy, so that the resonant circuit has no feedback. Most likely, it was D. Smith who decided when he got acquainted with the closed materials of N. Tesla.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rakarskiy View Post
                        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiant_energy

In the resonant circuit, in the coil, under the phase shift of the current and voltage, there is a position when on the graph, Current and Voltage, have opposite signs. At this point, the coil is the source, and generates energy.

The problem is the overclocking of the resonant circuit and the removal of energy, so that the resonant circuit has no feedback. Most likely, it was D. Smith who decided when he got acquainted with the closed materials of N. Tesla.

Hello,

according Don Smith normal measurement equipment can't detect radiant energy effectively, in other hand we can solve the problem if we use the correct capacitor/coils combination, Don stated something like that in his Yahoo group participation again i will give the link :

https://energyevo.com/2015/01/18/upd...y-yahoo-group/

https://energyevo.com/2016/08/05/nue...missing-posts/

it's clear he used a capacitive coupling rather than inductive coupling, the technique i suggest use this kind of coupling, we are able to go further when using the concept S-ETBC because each ETBC blind the next ETBC allowing only the magnetic flux to pass, this boost the voltage in L2 coil for quick capacitor charging.

Comment

I have been running this test circuit for about 30 hours now. Perhaps it is my small NST, 10kv 30ma, that is not sufficient. Whilst running it is more likely to run my battery down. Is it possible this battery is sulphated? Needs conditioning? However, I replaced the battery with a cap and charging was 1.1 volt per second. The output voltage from the nst, via the variac was around 2kv.So some juice is coming from the circuit. What I did notice on the scope was that I was getting a lot of positive going voltage activity. Very much like extra fine voltage strikes. Changing the HVHF diodes did not eliminate this. Not a clean output.

As you say, very much a Bedini type response, different scenario.
                          Aha! I finally got someone to try it! It's not that I don't appreciate all the people chiming in with different theories, but what turns a theory into accepted fact is EXPERIMENTAL PROOF. I've read all, or at least most, of those other theories and sources before and they were often confusing, or contradictory, or unclear, and generally there's no easy way of translating the theory to, "OK, now how do I use this to build a working device?"

On the contrary, what I'm showing is easily testable, demonstrable, and repeatable. You don't need any coils at all, or magnets, or tuning and resonance, to demonstrate the effect. Some more details: when I did this it was with a battery that was more or less completely discharged (perhaps 10V) and very weak from lots of deep cycling and hard abuse in experiments. I used a weak battery on purpose so that the tiny charging current would be evident, and it would be immediately clear in a self-looped configuration if it was running up or down. And indeed this is what I did next with the battery after zapping it for a few minutes, I used to power my PVM12 HVHF supply (which it only just barely would) in a looped configuration like Don's self-charging battery where the battery is connected with Avramenko diodes to ground.

When I turned on the PVM12, the voltage plunged to something like 7V (barely enough to keep it operating) but then within a few seconds, ZOOM! It shot up to more than the voltage where I started it and kept climbing for about a minute, until the effect dissipated and it went back to normal behavior and ran down again.

Remember that the actual power gain ONLY MANIFESTS IN A TRANSFORMER OR MOTOR. You won't see it unless you run the right kind of load with the battery. The battery still won't look very charged because it isn't. This test is just to demonstrate the nature of radiant energy and how it really is just electricity, only a different kind of electricity. It still travels through wires and can be carried on electrons or ions. It's almost like the normal, familiar electricity we know and love has a multiple personality disorder. Under just the right conditions, it can be coaxed to show its other side. But then you can store it in that condition, and I really can't figure out why that would be the case but it seems to be. I still have a lot more questions than answers but I'm trying to share what I have learned so far.

Comment

I've read all, or at least most, of those other theories and sources before and they were often confusing, or contradictory, or unclear, and generally there's no easy way of translating the theory to, "OK, now how do I use this to build a working device?"
                            I still have a lot more questions than answers but I'm trying to share what I have learned so far.

Hello

i think most participants here want to share knowledge, where how and when we have successfully achieve our goal isn't important , it happen soon when we feel we are brother in humanity on this earth, we still have free access to more valuable resources on this earth , water , air , etc ...

Comment

Aha! I finally got someone to try it! It's not that I don't appreciate all the people chiming in with different theories, but what turns a theory into accepted fact is EXPERIMENTAL PROOF. I've read all, or at least most, of those other theories and sources before and they were often confusing, or contradictory, or unclear, and generally there's no easy way of translating the theory to, "OK, now how do I use this to build a working device?"

On the contrary, what I'm showing is easily testable, demonstrable, and repeatable. You don't need any coils at all, or magnets, or tuning and resonance, to demonstrate the effect. Some more details: when I did this it was with a battery that was more or less completely discharged (perhaps 10V) and very weak from lots of deep cycling and hard abuse in experiments. I used a weak battery on purpose so that the tiny charging current would be evident, and it would be immediately clear in a self-looped configuration if it was running up or down. And indeed this is what I did next with the battery after zapping it for a few minutes, I used to power my PVM12 HVHF supply (which it only just barely would) in a looped configuration like Don's self-charging battery where the battery is connected with Avramenko diodes to ground.

When I turned on the PVM12, the voltage plunged to something like 7V (barely enough to keep it operating) but then within a few seconds, ZOOM! It shot up to more than the voltage where I started it and kept climbing for about a minute, until the effect dissipated and it went back to normal behavior and ran down again.

Remember that the actual power gain ONLY MANIFESTS IN A TRANSFORMER OR MOTOR. You won't see it unless you run the right kind of load with the battery. The battery still won't look very charged because it isn't. This test is just to demonstrate the nature of radiant energy and how it really is just electricity, only a different kind of electricity. It still travels through wires and can be carried on electrons or ions. It's almost like the normal, familiar electricity we know and love has a multiple personality disorder. Under just the right conditions, it can be coaxed to show its other side. But then you can store it in that condition, and I really can't figure out why that would be the case but it seems to be. I still have a lot more questions than answers but I'm trying to share what I have learned so far.
                              Hi Tswift,
                              I get the message that the input is critical to this test? I like to think I live in a modern country, but, that does not mean I can always get want I want that others in their countries are able to get. This time, it is the 12v HVHF power supply. Previous was the Metglass transformer core. My nst is 220-240 vac. Not going to cut it. I see the PVM12 listed at US$ 99.95, then plus freight, for me with the FX rate, about AU$ 170+. Plus waiting time! Pity, this test might have gone somewhere. At 30 watts, the PVM12 would be a lot better than my cheap nst. Perhaps I should look at making something?

Incidentally, I review all the tests or projects I see discussed, and try to make an informed decision as to practicality of build, based upon components I have, or difficulty is getting components, time and whether the circuit/ test is within my game plan. Too much?

Regards

Dwane
                              Last edited by Dwane; 11-08-2017, 02:01 AM.

Comment

I get the message that the input is critical to this test? I like to think I live in a modern country, but, that does not mean I can always get want I want that others in their countries are able to get. This time, it is the 12v HVHF power supply. Previous was the Metglass transformer core. My nst is 220-240 vac. Not going to cut it. I see the PVM12 listed at US$ 99.95, then plus freight, for me with the FX rate, about AU$ 170+. Plus waiting time! Pity, this test might have gone somewhere. At 30 watts, the PVM12 would be a lot better than my cheap nst. Perhaps I should look at making something?
                                The NST output voltage is all that matters for the battery-zapping experiment, it doesn't matter what your grid power specs are. You also don't have to use a PVM12, I have one on hand and it's been pretty robust and very useful for experiments. The point is that it has a transformer and it's an inverter (not for 12V to 120V 60Hz, but for HVHF) so if you feed it radiant energy then it will operate over unity. But for testing you could use a normal cheap 12V to 120V 60Hz inverter (or 220/240V 50Hz for our overseas colleagues), which is something probably all of us experimenters probably have laying around. All you have to do is power the inverter using the battery you have just zapped with the first circuit, and you should note that the inverter can deliver much more power than normal without increased input current draw. If all of a sudden you can get a kilowatt from a small gel-cell then you know something unusual must be happening. Based on what I experienced with the PVM12, you will see a short period of a few seconds to perhaps a minute of enhanced output with less current draw, then it will progressively go back to normal behavior. Remember that this is an open-loop configuration, not even attempting to run it closed loop. If this is successful then it essentially proves and demonstrates that the overunity effect (A) exists and works as advertised and (B) is due to the altered nature of the charge stored in the battery when it's charged in the right way.

My experiment with the PVM12 configuration was an attempt to keep charging the battery while under load using the capacitive coupling from the HV output. It wasn't successful at first. It was only after I zapped the battery from the 60 Hz NST that it ran up instead of down while looped, but still only briefly. Based on what I know now, if I tried this test again I would use a much smaller plate on the HV output wire of the PVM12. This would cause less loading on the PVM12 and much larger voltage swing than the big plate I was using at the time (probably close to 1 square foot). Under the right conditions it's possible that this could work and run the PVM12 continuously self-looped, because the battery is getting charged with radiant energy from the earth charging by induction, but I haven't done this successfully yet.

It was this test, where I clearly and unmistakably saw the overunity gain manifest in a normal off-the-shelf transformer, that proves a number of different points. Mostly that the transformer design and materials aren't what makes the difference, you will never achieve the results you're looking for just by tinkering with this. What works the magic is the energy itself, and when it's present any normal ordinary transformer will then run OU because of the Lenz's law cancellation (motors too, for the same reason). You're already zapping a battery, just try powering some different things with the battery and check the results and see for yourself. Do you note any differences? Does it make any difference how long you zap it for? Does it make any difference how long it sits after zapping it before using it? Try starting your car with it. If you can start your car from a small gel-cell then you have to suspect something unusual is going on....

Comment

Working...
                                X