Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dwane View Post
    Increase matter, then we increase energy!

Dwane

understanding permanent magnet is The key to Don Smith device, we can't increase matter through proper earth grounding which is important also , take this simple drawing about how permanent magnet work, similar idea of John bedini .

in order to receive aether energy you need to send energy to it ! between the two phase send/receive you have a useful power , earthing in Tesla wireless system was very important because he used the earth as a capacitive ball, in other words his system resonate the whole globe , he put the power in place A and the earth give the same power ( maybe more ) to place B, this is why he was able to send any amount of power to any distance,

Don System is a bit different and more advanced , instead of sending wireless power why not duplicate it locally ? Tesla wireless system is very effective with no loss , your situation is correct when we deal with atomic power :

the above equation is achieved if we could divide the atom for example ( the case of atomic bomb ), Don solution is quiet simple and safe , why no to divide the electrons pair based on spin the same as permanent magnet, we need to send energy in order to receive it , so we could store radiant energy , the device have to have the ability to polarize the environment, another vital requirement is one zone interaction ( Bloch wall for example )

when these requirement is achieved earthing will be an enhancement to the system , moderate earth ground can be part of strong Over energy device .
    Attached Files
    Last edited by med.3012; 11-05-2017, 12:16 AM.

Comment

• F.Y.I.

Here's an older video that directly relates to "E = mc^2."
      You might find it interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0BOpiMQXQA

An accompanying post from April 2016 that outlines, to some extent,
      a very preliminary postulation that is still under study; and consideration.
      Development is progressing, all be it quite slowly and it has changed to
      some extent over time.

Kapanadze Cousin - DALLY FREE ENERGY

Several other posts, over a period of time, on this thread provide a
      bit more background.

Kapanadze Cousin - DALLY FREE ENERGY

FIN

Comment

• Some people's idea of fun on a Saturday night: dinner and a movie.

My idea of fun on a Saturday night: hand-soldering an SSTC driver prototype board.

That's about as simple as a true SSTC can get, almost as simple as a slayer exciter. It's a half-bridge of two IRF540 MOSFET's driven by a TI UCC37325 chip. Feedback is by current transformer, which connects to the terminal block so you can easily swap the polarity if it's wrong. Testing coming soon....
        Attached Files

Comment

• tswift

Few are blessed with the "Curse of the Ever Curious!"
          The world is lucky that guys like you exist... they won't say thanks...
          but we will ***** #great work

Comment

• Originally posted by med.3012 View Post
            understanding permanent magnet is The key to Don Smith device, we can't increase matter through proper earth grounding which is important also , take this simple drawing about how permanent magnet work, similar idea of John bedini .

in order to receive aether energy you need to send energy to it ! between the two phase send/receive you have a useful power , earthing in Tesla wireless system was very important because he used the earth as a capacitive ball, in other words his system resonate the whole globe , he put the power in place A and the earth give the same power ( maybe more ) to place B, this is why he was able to send any amount of power to any distance,

Don System is a bit different and more advanced , instead of sending wireless power why not duplicate it locally ? Tesla wireless system is very effective with no loss , your situation is correct when we deal with atomic power :

the above equation is achieved if we could divide the atom for example ( the case of atomic bomb ), Don solution is quiet simple and safe , why no to divide the electrons pair based on spin the same as permanent magnet, we need to send energy in order to receive it , so we could store radiant energy , the device have to have the ability to polarize the environment, another vital requirement is one zone interaction ( Bloch wall for example )

when these requirement is achieved earthing will be an enhancement to the system , moderate earth ground can be part of strong Over energy device .
            Hi Med.3102,

Thanks for the reply and advice. I think I did not express myself properly with the increase of energy statement. What I intended to say was that if Tesla's aether theory is correct, it predicts an increase in energy with the increase of matter, therefore energy is not fixed, and as such should allow energy to be fluid in the environment. Thus, therefore, energy is not subject to the notion of mutability through destruction or creation. I could be wrong with that analysis. However, given the nature of the universe it is highly likely that the original premise held by current Physics is wrong. Also, Tesla's Aether Pump is worth considering in this regard.

Yes i agree about the Bedini concept. I too have been trying to trationalise the output from my don classic setup. I am not seeing the Bedini effect. This tells me that something is wrong. Maybe when I get the Resonance fixed I might see different output.

The NAR NMR is another interesting phenomena I read on another website run by RomeroUK. My subsequent research indicates that the NAR suggested has a few issues with it that requires some very detailed analysis at a very professional level. And, might emit, radiation. Too much for me at the present time.

regards

Dwane

Comment

• Originally posted by tswift View Post
              Some people's idea of fun on a Saturday night: dinner and a movie.

Maybe BM and BC, Before Marriage and Before Children for some of us!

As usual, your work show a certain clarity!

Regards

Dwane

Comment

• Donald does not hide that he got acquainted with N. Tesla's works "official-use-only". Magnetic field is a delusion. And a lot is calculated for any simulator. Sincerely.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwane View Post
                  I am not seeing the Bedini effect. This tells me that something is wrong.
                  I find that nothing is as powerful for settling debates as experimental proof. For those who have not seen the radiant effect manifest personally, the following experimental setup will do it. It's what I used the first time it happened to me. If you run this for a little while to get some radiant energy into the battery, then you can hook the battery up and use it to run something with a transformer (such as a 12V inverter) and you will briefly see the overunity gain manifest. It doesn't last long, perhaps a minute. Obviously the longer you charge the battery the better results you're likely to get, but it isn't practical to charge even a small battery very much this way because of the miniscule charging current. For the battery I used a small 12V gel-cell, perhaps 5 AH.

For more control, use a variac before the HV transformer and turn it up just until the spark gap starts arcing, and then back it off very slightly to achieve stable firing at 120 Hz (or 100 Hz for our overseas friends). If this gets your gap too hot, just use one lead from the transformer and you will have 50/60 Hz sparks. I used a 10 KV oil-burner ignition transformer rated 240 VA, any 60 Hz neon sign transformer with a reasonable wattage rating will do. You could use an HVHF power supply like a flyback to charge a small HV cap (which then discharges through the gap with every firing) to achieve similar results if you have those parts on hand instead.

The real question, the one I pondered over since I first saw this work a year and a half ago, is WHY DOES THIS WORK? It's so stunningly simple, kind of like most of Don's devices. At the time I was using a normal house wiring ground, you've heard me say previously that with enough voltage even this works, but you're likely to get better results with an improved ground.

The answer is that this radiant energy, the stuff that works the magic, is provably just a different form of the stuff we call electricity. Like Don said, it can be stored in capacitors and batteries. To produce it doesn't require any complicated arrangements of coils, resonance, magnets, or indeed anything but an HV dipole! For those familiar with Bedini's devices, the idea of charging a battery using a large positive spike should sound very familiar. Bedini used the flyback pulse from a sizeable inductor to achieve the same result, but it isn't the coil that works the magic, it's the voltage of the dipole itself and it doesn't matter how you produce it.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Rakarskiy View Post
                    Donald does not hide that he got acquainted with N. Tesla's works "official-use-only". Magnetic field is a delusion. And a lot is calculated for any simulator. Sincerely.

Hello,

can you provide more details please ?

regards

Comment

• method change

Hi all,

Glad to see so many persistent experimenters!
                      Too bad for the little success.

Maybe it's time to move over to the mhz range and
                      try something different.
                      I'm of the conviction that the higher the frequency
                      and voltage used, then the higher is system efficiency.

Remember that hv in a coil is directly related to no.of turns.
                      And yes wire length has to be either 1/4 or 1/2 Wave length.

I wound a 1/4wl coil on 1 inch pvc form. With just a 2-turn loop
                      of #14 at the base of the coil and driving it at 10 watts with the
                      old ham rig, voltage at the top end of the coil was 6 or 7 kv.
                      I'm sure that a smaller diameter coil would give even higher emf.

I was using 3.4 mhz for testing and didn't want to qrm my ham friends.
                      So I'll be building a small 10 watt unit at 3mhz to do further testing and
                      do away with the bulky ham rig.
                      3mhz is 100 times faster than an nst. If it's too high than ultra-fast
                      rectifiers might be needed.
                      You get maximum voltage from the top end of a 1/4 wl coil and max.
                      voltage from the center of a 1/2 wl coil.I've already tried it by holding
                      a Fl. bulb along the side of the coil.

I believe that it's the high sharp pulse from the bemf that brings
                      in some of that ambient energy. So we need a spark-gap to get those pulses.
                      The higher the voltage, the greater the attraction to ambient.

My spark-gap will be feeding the top end of a 1/2 wl coil, back down to
                      earth ground. Output coil will be placed at the center of 1/2wl coil.
                      Because of so many turns in the 1/2wl, output coil would only need a dozen or so turns to get 115 volts.
                      This would be a large step-down. And as we all know,the more stepping
                      down in a xformer the more current the secondary gets!
                      This way, It just takes a small amount of ambient to create a much greater amperage in the secondary.

Just my take on this thing. I might be all wrong.

Elcheapo

Comment

• @Elcheapo

Hello,

thank you, High voltage is good because we minimize the loss when we use tiny electric current but using higher frequency impose another difficulty especially when combined with large turn number ..

there's some key point still not discussed in this thread , i don't know why ?
                        for example energy balance as described by Don Smith, this is not a floating name given for decoration it's a real phenomena that can't be found in scientific literature , another key is electron spin separation mechanism.. Don said about this without physical explanation but he said the electrons met in one point and then separated again, doing the same thing forever, between the two phase you have useful power, this also explain energy balance because voltage will equal to current .

IMO we don't need a very high voltage since we are able to make an exact magnetic copy from another electric value, Don system don't care about the initial current you give to the system because he work using electron spin mechanism ! you give an initial voltage and the electrons attract the same magnetic value for free .

the phenomena can be easily seen if Metglass are available everywhere but this is not the case .., another easy option is to use ferritic stainless steel ( tiny layer tube ) as a core.

regards

Comment

@Elcheapo

Hello,

thank you, High voltage is good because we minimize the loss when we use tiny electric current but using higher frequency impose another difficulty especially when combined with large turn number ..

there's some key point still not discussed in this thread , i don't know why ?
                          for example energy balance as described by Don Smith, this is not a floating name given for decoration it's a real phenomena that can't be found in scientific literature , another key is electron spin separation mechanism.. Don said about this without physical explanation but he said the electrons met in one point and then separated again, doing the same thing forever, between the two phase you have useful power, this also explain energy balance because voltage will equal to current .

IMO we don't need a very high voltage since we are able to make an exact magnetic copy from another electric value, Don system don't care about the initial current you give to the system because he work using electron spin mechanism ! you give an initial voltage and the electrons attract the same magnetic value for free .

the phenomena can be easily seen if Metglass are available everywhere but this is not the case .., another easy option is to use ferritic stainless steel ( tiny layer tube ) as a core.

regards

Great if you can implement it into your system,otherwise it's all just more theory.
                          Don contradicts himself at times. One time he says to use mhz and another
                          time he says, just use 30khz.
                          He also says, to protect investors interest, NOT everything is told.
                          The Kapanadze system has much in common where he says "resonance"
                          is the key.
                          We just need to try different ways until we get it right.

Regards

Comment

Hello,

regards
                            Hi Med.3012.
                            Without trying to appear to be knowledgeable, what I think is being proposed is current the inductance and capacitance have to be brought into synchronisation, or perhaps with a very small leading voltage in the coil. I think the easiest way forward is to adjust the current flow by setting the value of the capacitor to allow the current to slow down and discharge through the coil in synchronous with the voltage. This will enable good LC Resonance to peak, and thus, give us the Power wave in first diagram. Correct me if I am wrong. Result efficient output.

Have ordered a Metglass core with bobbins. The supplier has threatened me with making sure I get it before Christmas! Whoopee!!

Regards

Dwane
                            Last edited by Dwane; 11-06-2017, 05:49 AM. Reason: inconsequential information

Comment

Hello,
                              regards
                              We must begin by understanding the essence of the magnetic flux itself-the dipole device. The dipole is a self-sufficient unit of energy. It consists of an equal in strength, but differs in the sign of power monopoles. The mathematical result is always ZERO -1 + 1 = 0 (Maxwell's equation, true for mathematics). But the power of magnetic rays is always there. Magnetic rays coming out of one monopole and entering another neither when not intersect, but can be focused.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elcheapo View Post
                                Great if you can implement it into your system,otherwise it's all just more theory.
                                Don contradicts himself at times. One time he says to use mhz and another
                                time he says, just use 30khz.
                                He also says, to protect investors interest, NOT everything is told.
                                The Kapanadze system has much in common where he says "resonance"
                                is the key.
                                We just need to try different ways until we get it right.

Regards

this is not only a theory but a practical device need more consideration, the main idea is to intercept the magnetic field using conducting foil the same as Don Smith plasma globe system :

the results is another electric component aid the magnetic field create it ! the following PDF explain how this device work in two completely different way:

www.free-energy-info.com/Mohamed.pdf

part 2 explain why the ETBC is a compacted Tesla wireless transmitter, it also give a better sight about Tesla bifilar coil, when you add another dimension to it you just make another new device i call it the extended Tesla bifilar coil ( in short the ETBC ) , this device show a double frequency behavior compared normal LC circuit , this mean the waves travel faster than speed of light , Don smith refer to this as a magnetic resonance which travel faster than light, my advice to friends here is to look for a faster waves as pro Meyl demonstrated with his experimental kits an electric scalar waves with 1.6 more speed than light ! if we use the same calculation by diving the frequencies, the ETBC show even more speed which is double speed of light !

until now the most successful device is the S-ETBC, the following video show it working, input 3W charging 100UF TO 300V in about 3 second and discharging this to 40W/220V light bulb :

https://youtu.be/lo0dRiKWUOc

the description of serial ETBC can be found here : https://youtu.be/a0FNZZywgng, keep in mind no earthing is used, no tuning , and a small ferrite core ( low magnetic permeability ) , only 4 ETBC was used, in practice you can add the desired number of ETBC you want which lead to even more power , if combined with earthing plus tuning and a better core OVER ENERGY is a normal results of open resonating magnetic system.

regards

Comment

Working...
                                X